I Stole Your Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for the ride, Derek, and for being Taylor's hero."

"You're welcome. I know she was scared but she wasn't in too much danger."

"Maybe not, but you didn't hesitate to jump in after her and show her that she was safe with you. And when you caught that fish? I think you made her top five favorite man list."

I laughed. "Only top five?"

"Well, she does have a dad, a godfather, and two grandpas."

"What's the story with her dad? Is he around?"

"Yeah. He pays his support on time and keeps up his visits. He loves her. He just couldn't stay faithful to me."

I nodded as I buttoned the last of the boat's cover snaps.

"You never have to worry about him. I'll never cheat on you."

I laughed and she said, "I mean it!"

"No, I'm sure you mean it. It's just that we've been out together twice and you're worried about me not trusting you."

She walked up to me and kissed me deeply.

"This is our third date and if you're not willing to be exclusive with me, I'm not interested."

"What?" I asked shocked.

She laughed and as she walked away said, "Because now that I'm in a sexual relationship with you, I expect to be the only one you're with."

I watched her lovely ass as she walked away and thought about her statement. We weren't in a sexual relationship yet? Then it hit me—I was gonna get lucky later.

****

I dropped the ladies three at their home and would be returning to pick Erin up for a dinner date. I had a great day with her and her family and looked forward to many more.

I was anticipating a night of loving, so I dressed to impress and splashed on some of my finest cologne. I also made sure I had condoms and the house was as neat as could be.

As I drove to Erin's, I was nervous. I hadn't felt the way I felt about her since Andi and that was a disaster. If I was going to crash and burn again, I knew I'd hole up and never try to find someone to love again.

I saw the door open as I pulled into her driveway and almost laughed as she ran out of the house with an overnight bag. She looked like she was sneaking out and trying not to get caught by her parents.

She threw her bag in the back seat and sat in front huffing for air.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Taylor is having another ''mommy, don't go moment' and my mom is distracting her the best she's can."

"Aw. Does she do that often?"

"Not really. I'm not sure what's gotten into her today."

"Kids will be kids, I guess."

She nodded and told some proud mama stories about Taylor on the way to the restaurant.

"I hope you don't mind me being so forward with you. I mean, bringing an overnight bag was kind of presumptuous."

I looked at her as if she were nuts and said, "No, it's okay. You should know that I'm a reborn virgin and I'm saving myself for marriage though."

She coughed and choked on her steak as she laughed.

"You jerk!"

I smiled and said, "I kinda figured what your intentions were from your comment this afternoon. I took the hint. You'll find your pillow even has a mint on it."

We laughed and did so for the rest of dinner.

****

"Would you like some coffee or a glass of wine?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen.

"Wine would be nice, thanks."

I opened a bottle and poured her a healthy glass.

"So," she said, "are we going to play the game of idle chit-chat and delay the inevitable or are we going to go straight to the good part?"

"Well, I kinda like idle chit-chat."

"Good, you can talk my ear off with pillow talk when we're done with the good part."

I laughed as she raised her eyebrows.

"Why are you assuming I'm good?" I asked smirking.

"Don't worry about that. If your man parts can't get the job done, I'll sit on your face until either I get myself off or you suffocate."

We laughed and I took her hand to lead her to my bedroom.

We sat on my bed and kissed. She tasted like Cabernet as I parted her lips with my searching tongue.

As we embraced, I rubbed her soft shoulder, then slid the strap of her dress off. She pushed me back and said, "Hang on. Stand up."

I did and she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my slacks.

"You teased me all day with this snake down here and I want to see if you're as big as you looked in those wet swim trunks clinging to your body."

She unbuttoned the waist and the slacks fell to the floor. Before I could do anything she slid the boxers down and sat back.

At first, I felt self-conscious being ogled like a piece of meat but felt pretty good when she whispered, "Oh yeah," and took my hardness into her mouth.

"Mm," she moaned as she pulled her mouth off. "Do you know what my favorite part of a blowjob is, lover?"

I shook my head no, wondering what she would say.

"Playing with the balls. I just love them. The feel of them in my mouth as I suck them, licking them, nibbling on them, rolling them in my hand. I just love 'em."

I laughed and said, "I'll take all of the above please."

"Later. It's been a while for me and I want that bat inside me now. We can explore our bodies later."

She stood and let her dress fall to the floor. Her smooth skin glistened in the moonlight. What a sight she was before me!

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," I whispered as I nibbled her ear.

Her firm breast in my hand felt warm as her chest heaved. I lined up my aching cock with her desperate pussy and entered her slowly. "Oh!" She moaned, accepting me with her tightness.

I rocked slowly until her heels kicked me in the butt like I was some sort of mule. I took the hint and started thrusting into her.

"Fuck yeah! I'm not made of glass, Derek. Fuck me harder!"

I rolled her over and pounded her doggie-style. If she wanted it hard, I was gonna give it to her hard.

The unintelligible gibberish coming out of her mouth led me to believe I was doing a good job as our bodies slapped together. Her pussy started gushing and she began to scream as my dick sloshed in and out of her tunnel.

"Der-e-e-ek!" She stutter-screamed as I pounded her as hard as I could. I felt her pussy tighten and spasm around my shaft as she fell forward onto my pillows.

I stopped when I realized she wasn't moving or squealing any longer. "Are you okay?"

She opened her eyes, smiled, and said softly, "Fucking wonderful."

I pulled out and went to the kitchen to get us some water. When I returned she was in the exact same position.

She looked funny with her ass in the air, arms at her sides, and her face on the pillows. I smacked her butt and said, "Have some water."

She rolled onto her side and accepted the bottle, taking a large gulp.

"Can we do it again?" She asked with a child's exuberance.

I laughed and said, "I hope so. I didn't finish yet."

A shocked look came over her face as she looked down at my still-hard shaft.

"We can't have you not finishing," she said as she stroked me.

I took her breast into my mouth and nibbled. She may love balls but I love breasts and I was going to play. She threw her head back and moaned as I gently bit and licked.

"Fuck, Derek. You're amazing!"

She pulled back and straddled my hips, Impaling herself on my throbbing cock. "Yeah!" She sighed as she slid down and started rocking.

Her face was so beautiful, her eyes closed and mouth gaped, with strands of hair matted to her forehead as she whipped her head as if she were in a Metallica video.

"I'm so close. So..." I thumbed her clit and her eyes shot open as she screamed my name over and over again.

My stomach was drenched with her juices as she rocked through a strong orgasm. Her pussy milked my cock and I couldn't hold out any longer. I unloaded into her and grunted as she slid up and down my suddenly sensitive glans.

She pulled off as my body shuddered, and snuggled next to me. Her sweaty body sticking to mine as our juices soaked the sheets.

"Holy cow! Every woman that came before me was an idiot."

I laughed and said, "Maybe it's my personality that makes the women I like shit on me."

She kissed my cheek and joked, "Is it too early to fall in love with you?"

"Probably. I may be a horrible pussy eater and you'll run."

"With that magic penis you have, I promise you'll never have to eat me."

I laughed and whined, "But I really love to eat it."

"If you insist," she groaned and I kissed her.

***

Six months after that night we're still going strong. I think I finally found the right woman and she's more than willing to tell me she found the right guy. We have a healthy relationship with no manipulation or games, but I struggle with my trust issues.

I have to stop myself from checking up on her sometimes. It's harder than I imagined, learning to trust again, but I'm getting there and someday soon I'll pull the ring out of my pocket and give it to her. She's hinting that she wants another child and I don't mind that idea at all.


12