All Comments on 'I Stole Your Love Ch. 03'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

Loved the story!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
I am waiting

for the other show to fall.

Please don't do that in another chapter. I like happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a bad story. But not really good either. It seemed to be about a serial dater that couldn't find the right woman and maybe, at the end, he thinks he has found her. I'm pretty sure that a woman, with a child, a mother, and an ex husband that is around would NOT be the ideal woman to marry. Not even close. Too much baggage. And he hasn't chucked his baggage as he continues to worry about checking up on her. Their potential marriage would be a recipe for a disaster. It also would have been nice had you posted this as one story about four pages long. You had a lot of unnecessary filler in the three chapters.

3 stars

ranec1ranec1almost 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This chapter comes across as rushed. It also feels different from the first two which is a pity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No need to make this short story in to 3 chapters. Could have been done as one and finished quite quickly like you got bored with it.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

It’s an ok ending but seems a bit rushed. They felt a spark but for the most part the components of this attraction was glossed over, and the seeds that helps to grow a relationship. On the track record of Dereck’s past relationships and being a eligible bachelor of financial means you would think he would follow a trust but verify approach with any new relationship, background check and credit history, especially since he tends to falls into being manipulated by the fairer sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

wrong cat but i guess u wanted to keep them all in the same cat. i really need to stop reading these chapter stories till they are all out

GladstonGlieseGladstonGliesealmost 3 years ago

Tsk, tsk. A single mother. That won't end well. Maybe one more punch to the gut and he'll learn.

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

How about part 4 where he catches her blowing her ex. husband.

She get’s alimony and in exchange he gets blowjobs

Once she gets married both end.

So does he marry her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A really nice series

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Good solid story liked it a lot.

Scores 4/5

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Good things come to those who wait. Derek is a lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Strange ending. He is checking up on her? How, how often, where is the detail. Is there another part where she finds out he has trust issues and is checking up on her so she leaves him? Come on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Derek made sure to have condoms, but did not use one?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Great story, as always. I was rooting for our hero and enjoyed his redemption. This chapter feels like an end but I would have preferred a little more than the rushed epilogue. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed it! You gave Derek a perfect ending. Was a bit disappointed that Andi didn’t work…if only because learning more about her dysfunctional family might have been fun.

4**** for the whole….5***** for this Chapter.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

very good story.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this series of let-downs and a nice pick-me-up finish.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the story. I liked all of it .So nice to find a real man .Thanks for your time!

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 3 years ago

Everything in this chapter made her sound like a trailer park whore. From the tactics she used to make a sale to the way her mother and daughter behave. By the way you ended this chapter I’m guessing you’re done with this story. Just as well.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112almost 3 years ago

I'm glad to have closure on all of this, but the ending seemed a bit rushed. Still, thanks for the story!

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 3 years ago

Would love to see a follow up to this ( heck put it in romance if the LW trolls don't like it). Can see two people falling in love overcoming obstacles.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

I'm happy he may have found a good woman at last, but the way her character was developed, especially the way she got hyper-aggressive with the dirty talk at the end sure raises more than a reasonable doubt that she might be wired the same as his previous disappointments. Hopefully that's not the case.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Good series, and a happy ending!!!! Excellent!!! 5/5!!!

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Another great series I really enjoyed it. Felt sorry for Andi but just too many lies. Derek may have dodged a big one showing up unannounced that morning, Yeah, I know fiction!

Cheers

SAGE

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Nice

It's wonderful to finally find true love. I wish I did.

Five Stars

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Great finish. A bit short though at the end, came about just a bit too quick but all things considered still wasnt enough to derail it.

I did enjoy Andi digging herself a deeper hole, would have enjoyed more on that part.

SimepopSimepopalmost 3 years ago

Who’s Andi, and what happened to Myra?

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

At least it ended happily. Thanks for the story.

SimepopSimepopalmost 3 years ago

OK, went back, realized I had not read almost all of the 2nd chapter, so now I know. Scrub my first post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

From the comments, it appears the consensus is that the series ends here. Probably inside information. Especially since the excellent writer Legio_Patria_Nostra says so. I could see it going to a fourth chapter, though wouldn't want it to be at the expense of the relationship between Derek and Erin. But her comment about the balls gives me pause. Could smack of too much sampling? Still, a well-deserved 5 as it is, well done, Bh76 !

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Great story, and just a perfect read after all this other ridiculous garbage in LW. He threw away a lot of wormy apples before he found a keeper. Extra point for not going back to Andi or Myra. Good to see a male character who stands by his convictions.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"Nothing is going on. We're just friends with benefits." - As he said, FWB IS something going on. The fact that she eventually married Jim, even if they're not blissfully happy is proof that there was something there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sweet. He didn’t ask the question,.... Andi didn’t feel “friends with benefits” was cheating with her EX. Erin’s definitional lexicon needed probing.

Thanks. Very enjoyable.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Happy ending for our thrice crushed hero!

Nice.

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 3 years ago

I hope to see Andi in another series once she gets her shit together. Being raised in that family would make it rough. Great story hope to see these two later as well. Great job as always.

DevlinCarnateDevlinCarnatealmost 3 years ago

Pretty good but talk about burying the lede!

>> but I struggle with my trust issues.

The author spent several pages building up why Derek would have trust issues, very real and legitimate ones, only for it to be disregarded with the wave of a literary hand in the second to last paragraph. *How* did he get over it? Throughout all parts, Derek is the quintessential nice guy - giving, loyal and great with kids. After Andi set him up for a huge fall, how does he get back into any kind of relationship with one boat date? *That's* the story, and it's afforded one line at the end.

I like it when the nice guy comes our ok, but talk about a huge missed opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unterhaltsame Geschichte mit interessanten Wendungen.

Hat viel Spaß gemacht!

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

GREAT STORY! 5 STARS. I HOPE IT CONTINUES.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oddly dissatisfying. The main character is kind of obnoxious. Lots of syrup and whip cream is crap for food. When the child lost her fear of the water he should have stayed in the water with her and let her get more comfortable, duck her head under, maybe explore swimming lessons. And of course he's the perfect lover, the perfect date, just all around perfect. He is unable to discern a decent woman from a whore after months of dating, but he could tell with a glance that Andi and Jim have an unhappy marriage.

Its a good plot idea, but your MC is tedious and too contrived. Less is more.

Thanks for the effort.

clarkgarbleclarkgarblealmost 3 years ago

5 stars for good writing and pacing and engaging characters but what devlincarnate said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dereck doesn’t like being lied to but he lies to Myra to get laid. He won’t let Andi explain herself. He just cuts her off. He needs to open his mind and listen. He says that she has meaningless sex with jim and that sex is special. But yet he goes and has one night stands. It ok for him to have have meaningless sex but women he may be interested in can’t? Sorry but nobody is that perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who are these women that decide 'he's the one' after meeting him and a date or two? Those are the ones you need to run fast and run far from.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 3 years ago

Great story, you could have completely tied all the loose ends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Erin or Andi again? Hard to tell the difference. Both are single moms with an ex- lurking in the background.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Good series. Thoroughly enjoyed. He definitely had a bad string of women. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why in gods name does every divorced guy in "loving wife" stories end up with a women with children from a previous marriage / relationship?

The explanation the author provides with the sentence "... When you meet a good woman in her thirties she probably has a child or two...." is pure bullshit. Especially in a story as far removed from reality as this, a nice single women with no prior engagements would be great for a guy with severe trust issues. Children seem to be around only to demonstrate how "good of character and reliable" and fail miserably in my opinion. If a man wants a family he should be able to either get over his hurt over his wife cheating on him OR find a new women with whom he can start one, not marry into an already existing family.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

3 parts, 8 pages is too long to find one woman that doesn't lie (yet).

Part 1 has 2 contradictions. Myra says she found out about Jill/George from his phone after his death. Later she says she knew George was cheating for years and wanted the kind of love Derek and Jill had. Well, which is it? Her excuse for not ratting out Jill was she would lose her friend [If a woman's best friend is a cheater, I don't want her.], and that she wouldn't be able to see him. After the divorce, when Derek goes back for the pussy, it turns out they lived within walking distance.

Part 2 was superfluous. How did he describe Sara in part 1? 2-time loser, high maintenance bitch. WTF is he going to her engagement party? Seeing his pregnant ex there? A 21 yo Britney holding my dick in her mouth wouldn't have stopped me from leaving.

Part 3 was Romance/EC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked this three part story. It was interesting from the viewpoint of reality. Most beautiful women are sluts. They love to be wanted by other men even when they are married! If a wife truly loves her husband, she will never flirt with other men. Most beautiful women flirt all of the time, especially for handsome men. She will never allow other men to get close to her emotional. She will never allow other men to touch her. She will not slow dance with other men. Erin is a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Derek is yet another self-righteous, overly rigid, immature boy-man who can’t allow himself to forgive or understand women, who wears his hurt like a badge of honor, with zero tolerance for the slightest variance from his strict 19th century moral code. He certainly does not have to accept cheating, but he rejects women left and right for the slightest of mistakes - anything less than sheer perfection from a woman and he’s gone. A guy this injured and this uptight needs a few years of therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a fine story with interesting character development. The Anon below is a SNAG...an emasculated man.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Ch 1 -

\

@Anonymous Re: "YUCK!" - The threesome was consensual, set up by Jill. He never consented to her affairs, there's no comparison.

\

@FireFox59, I wouldn't take either of them as loving wife material, but I'd keep Myra as a fuck buddy until something better comes along.

\

@Danger09, while I agree with your basic premise, but her logic would be faulty. His participating in 3-way set up by her, in no way equates to her having an affair or affairs behind his back.

\

@TheGreyWolf81, just because SOME people see racism behind every tree is no call to take shots at the "left wing" any more than it would be to blast the right wing because of Marjorie Taylor Greene. And why is SJW a pejorative? Don't we all want social justice?

\

"I wish I could prove to you that I never meant to hurt you." - If she could hurt him that much without meaning to, imagine what she could do if she tried.

\

She totally lied about Jim, and it's only over for Andi and Jim because she's tired of his lack of commitment. If he would commit she'd be with him.

\

Ch 3 -

\

"Nothing's going on, it's just FWB." FWB IS "something going on!"

\

While we don't need pages of them dating and screwing, the ending was kind of abrupt, could have/should have had him resolving his issues ans a HEA.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars and only for the last chapter.

The first two chapters were totally crap.

What a weird bunch of characters with a moral compass along the lines of slithering skanky sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First wife was a skank if she thought serial adultery wasn't death to her marriage. Benefit of the doubt to the girlfriend Andi if she wasn't handicapped by a promiscuous family. A comfortable man may have been able to get her head straight setting bounds, rules, and premarital counseling. She may have gone along with it had she real feelings for him. But not the right time for him perhaps. The story used good fictional devices,but I would have enjoyed abetter character study. The last girl friend just seemed like a normal divorced single mom to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anonymousabout 2 months ago

Derek is yet another self-righteous, overly rigid, immature boy-man who can’t allow himself to forgive or understand women, who wears his hurt like a badge of honor, with zero tolerance for the slightest variance from his strict 19th century moral code. He certainly does not have to accept cheating, but he rejects women left and right for the slightest of mistakes - anything less than sheer perfection from a woman and he’s gone. A guy this injured and this uptight needs a few years of therapy.

Ah yes, nothing says overly-rigid man-boy like failing to accept liars and cheaters in one's circle of TRUST. Sometimes I fear for humanity that retards like this poster exist. None of those three women even made an attempt to be honest or forthcoming, much less trustworthy, so why the hell would ANYONE sane even respect them, much less trust them? Simple self-preservation alone must insist that you mistrust those who lie and cheat because the consequences of misplaced trust can be catastrophic. Do YOU believe everything everyone tells you?

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Loving and understanding women are two different things. I'm not sure any man has ever really understood his woman. I sure didn't. They don't don't communicate well. They may talk to you but they tend to speak a different language then men do. They will give you hints and gestors and the when you screw up they will tell you you should have known. Of course the hints and innuendoes went right over your head. Just sayi.....................good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mom slips out while daughter is in the middle of a separation anxiety attack, and she brings her overnight bag so she can have sex after their third date. Nothing wrong with having sex after the third date but not in this situation. She's definitely not the kind of mother I'd want for my kids.

This guy must be a real POS to attract such lousy women.

Richie4110Richie4110over 2 years ago

Loved it. It didn’t need the heavy sexual activity at the end and it didn’t hurt or help the story. I liked the way you created all the bad possibilities that can happen in relationships and the impact it has on the unwitting protagonist.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Derek is a hypocrite. After he breaks up with Andi because she thinks sex is not the same as love, Derek has a bunch of one-night-stands. That is hypocritical! Derek’s one_night_stands are same as what Andi was doing with her husband. He should be saving himself (sexually) for his next wife and screwing every girl he can find. Also he will get a permanent STD if he does a lot of one_night_stands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The anonymous commenter from 26 days ago is an idiot. You don’t give into whining children who are trying to control your life. If you do, the kid will grow up to be a spoilt adolescent brat who will cry every time they don’t get want they want! Erin is a good mother, dummy!

Nasty56Nasty56over 2 years ago

Finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! The thing that really differentiates it from the pack, is in most Lit stores, a guy gets cheated on, and then finds and marries, a rich, ex playboy model, who loves him forever. This was a story of a good guy, who kept getting manipulated and used, by different females. And his refusal to settle for someone, who wasn't able to be honest with him. I give it 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To anon hypocrite- The one night stands he had, were not had same as Andi screwing her baby daddy. Why? Because she told him, she was NOT in a sexual relationship with him. That was an out and out lie! And Derek was not cheating on Andi, because they already broke up. Jeez, you people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened to simply reading for the pleasure of it, not speed reading to gather ammo for comment wars. A tale is to read and enjoy - if not simply move on to another. Everyone is different; what you don't like someone else may and vise versa. The worst are the comments that blur the line between real and fiction.

Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, this one kind of pulled up lame? Did you get bored with it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Annnnnndddd???????

SlithyToveSlithyToveabout 2 years ago

Loved this whole story, but you kinda just dove out of it as quickly as possible at the end.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

I enjoyed it, it was a nice story, well written⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking for the ending.

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 2 years ago

Decent but probably would have been better as a single edited 4 or 5 page story. As others pointed out the story concluded with a whimper rather than a bang

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To be honest. I wasnt going to comment. I liked the story. It is more down to earth than many i have read. The issues that people have with the ending, i dont. Learning to trust again takes time. It is a major thing, and the protagonist has made a breakthrough and that is enough. It is up to the reader to imagine what happens next. I think you stoped it at a perfect place, and thank you for the story.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Carol made the story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All that last part of the story means is that trust has to be earned. If she continues to demonstrate it, then it's earned. The flip side of that is that the effort be rewarded, and that is what the man was really getting at anyway. Trust, fidelity, and respect are all aspects of the same thing. Liked this story well.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Love the story, although the ending seem really rushed. Definitely needed to be fleshed out a little more. The ending made the story less satisfying. The reward wasn’t as detailed as the struggles. Made it weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It needed a bit more finality at the end. Otherwise, very entertaining.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I'm glad he found his peace, though he is not me

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Mmmmm good ending, nice characters and a much more lifelike plot.

TangomoreTangomoreover 1 year ago

You don't know how to end a story

Storm113Storm113over 1 year ago

The relationship that matters is the shortest one. Need another part.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianover 1 year ago

That’s it? You need to finish the story. You do have a habit of stopping short of what could really be the good parts. Things like his relationship with Taylor and Carol, wedding plans, happiness, etc. would all be nice. 90 percent of your story was him being shit on and the last 10 percent was of him growing into happiness with no real consumation of or happily ever after. More story would have gotten you five stars. Your stories are mostly all 90 percent done. Keep up the good work but think about making the endings a little more complete. MtM

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Author took the coward's way, or lazy way perhaps, out on the phone call between MC and Andi. She suddenly reverses her prior character of not being a cheater and has the mentality suddenly of a likely one. That is bs given Jim is the one who cheated on her repeatedly. MC twists her words and jumps to the conclusion that she will be a full cheater when he is out of town banging Jim when she is lonely in six months. So Andi who went from a tough person in the second story and attestation by others that she never cheats, suddenly just sits there on the phone and takes it? She should have told the MC to fuck off. Say that she would never cheat on someone once exclusive. "Yeah I didn't tell you I had a FWB relationship with my ex, because this was our first official date. Are you really sure you aren't upset I had sex with my ex husband last night? There is nothing going on there in terms of a future elationship with Jim that cheating man whore, besides a FWB and a coparent. But I don't love him anymore. I see him from time to time. I woukd have dropped him like a bad habit but you jump to conclusions and tried twisting my words. Fuck off!". For pity's sake, her word choice in the story was subtly off and the MC tried to drive a truck through her dialog, barely letting her speak. He became an asshole. Again either lazy way out or coward's way out. Rest of the story well written, but first part of this chapter was poor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And they lived happily ever after......

Bry1977Bry1977about 1 year ago

Overall i loved the story, the writing is great. However i feel as some do about the way he treated andi. there could have been something great there if he had gotten his head out of his ass. Yea he was hurt once before but they only started seeing each other and was no talk of exclusivity yet,

nogravynogravyabout 1 year ago

Don't pay any attention to these people. I disagree with most of what they have said except for the part about the premature ending. You can't go wrong with a "running into the ex-wife (or earlier girlfriend) with the current beauty queen" device for a good gimmick. All that aside, my criteria for a good/great story has nothing to do with whether I agree with what the characters do, or any of that other nonsense. As J.D.Salinger said about "Catcher in the Rye": "I was just trying to spin a good yarn". And spin a good yarn, you did. The writing was substantially above average, the characters were well-drawn, and while there were a few minor logic or continuity inconsistencies, so what? We're not professional writers on this site, and all the hard work has to come in one's spare time. The main thing is that I was totally entertained throughout, no matter what I thought of any of the characters. And when I'm entertained and manage to invest myself in a story, I love it. So, it must be 5-stars for me!

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 1 year ago

What nogravy said, good story well told. I got to the end and thought, I could do with a little more, then I realised, it's not my story. Well written and believable, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written but he treated Andi like shit. They were not exclusive. Thr last person he needed to worry about w a the cheating man whore of her ex. MC was an asshole to her especially at start of this chapter. Author didn't let her defend herself, while MC didn't let her talk. Woukd say she was better off without him, but she ends up associated with her ex, despite not being happy. Regardless of her family, she didn't deserve that crap. MC was a jaded prick after his first wife's betrayal.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 year ago

not much here for an erotic story,,it is literotica after all,,ending completely fell flat...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it (all 3 parts) and gave it 5 stars for each section. I did however feel the ending was cut short, in that you never really find out how he coped with things like trust, or if his ex-wife cheated on her new husband (because she could), or if Andi was still doing her ex-husband (FWB), or if her sister Sandy was cheating on her new doctor husband or vice versa, as it sounds like her whole side of the family were ALL cheaters. At least according to the men in the drinks tent where they were telling stories about how their wives would cheat, including the wives bringing home STD's from a cruise. Same with the basement pub with more stories about cheating, then being upstairs with little Jimmy on his lap over hearing more stories, this time from the women about their cheating. Myself, I'd get out ASAP and not want anything to do with them.

Erin's family seemed a little out there, but a fun loving family. He got along great with Taylor and her mother Carol too, I especially liked the Halloween costume that Carol was wearing for their introduction, and then him not realizing the cigarette was fake as it wasn't lit. But at least the shot glass had real booze in it. They seemed to just roll with life, and not take things too seriously. I'd like to have read more about them, but the author chose to gloss over most of that. So did the 3 girls move in with him? Or did he move in with them? Or did they buy a new place for all of them? See what I mean that it could have been a little longer and filled in a few holes that were left by cutting it short.

Regardless, I enjoyed it, and was very well told with a minimum of mistakes and was a great read. Thank You for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Feels like it needs a final bit with the marriage and second kid coming along, feels too abrupt. You left us dangling. 4*

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

Last chapter ended too short. Felt it wasn’t quite finished.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Our Hero, Derek, is a self-righteous prig who jumps to conclusions and who does not tolerate the slightest mistake or glitch in his relationship with any woman. He always interprets things in the most negative way possible and is inflexible, refusing to allow the woman to explain herself or change. Jerk.

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMom11 months ago

Derek's shitty attitude will soon blow that relationship up too

Norseman123Norseman12311 months ago

Great story loved all three chapters 5*****

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA10 months ago

I liked it. He does seem to attract aggressive women though. I can understand him being gun shy, First his wife Jill and her girlfriend fuck with him. Then he lands in a family of sluts while being led to the slaughter by Sarah the queen of sluts. Finally, he dives head long into a relationship with another sort of flippant woman who takes him to bed by the nose, I think he has all the tool(s) but he is easily swayed. Not a good combination.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories