I Stole Your Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I weighed everything together, I almost cried as I felt it could only be guilt from an affair. That would both explain the sudden threesome and the bad pussy comment. I shuddered as I realized I'd have to get proof.

After drying off, I walked nude into the bedroom and saw Jill sleeping and Myra putting her clothes on. I got dressed and Myra led me from the room by the hand.

She sat on the couch and patted the spot beside her. I sat and she snuggled her head into my chest.

"Are you okay, Derek?"

"Yeah, I've just got some things on my mind."

"Thank you for this. You don't know what it meant to me."

I hugged her and kissed the top of her head. I could swear she whispered, "Love you," as she drifted off to sleep.

***

I dozed off myself and I woke to the sounds of pots clanging in the kitchen. I saw it was still light out and it was Jill making the noise.

"Hey, honey."

"Sorry if I woke you, baby. We're getting hungry. You worked up our appetite."

"No problem. Do you want me to fire up the grill?"

"Myra went out to do it. You might check on her and make sure she didn't start herself on fire."

I laughed and headed out back.

I have a large charcoal grill and a smoker behind our deck and I have a small gas grill that Jill uses for convenience on the deck.

I saw Myra open the lid to my grill and then shut it again.

"What's the matter, Myra?"

"She looked up frustrated, "I light the coals. You have some kind of fancy charcoal and I can't find any lighter fluid to help. I also locked myself out of the yard getting something from the car. What's the gate code?"

"6969"

I laughed and pointed to the shelf under the grill. "See the big cylinder with the handle? That's a chimney starter. You put the coals in there and light some newspaper on fire underneath it. No lighter fluid is needed."

She stepped back and swept her hand as if to permit me to take over. I put the coals in, shoved some crumpled paper underneath it, and lit the paper on fire.

"You let it burn until the coals on top turn white and then dump it into the grill. There's no fluid involved so there's no nasty taste on the meat."

"Well aren't you Mr. Pitmaster."

Laughing, I pulled over a couple of chairs and sat to watch the fire. She surprised me by taking my hand.

"Derek, were you really okay with what happened earlier?"

"Very."

"I saw the look on your face when she told you to punish her. Does she always talk like that?"

"No. She'll get into it and talk dirty, but nothing like that before today."

She looked away, seemingly to my neighbor's dog playing by the fence, but I could tell she didn't want to look at me. That only stiffened my resolve to find out if Jill was cheating on me.

"Is she cheating on me?"

She whipped her head around and quickly said, "No, she's not cheating on you."

"Would you know if she was?"

"I'd like to think so, but I can't say for certain."

I stood and went to get the steaks from the kitchen. When I returned, Myra was wearing my large grill gloves and my kiss the cook apron. There was an arrow pointing to the crotch under kiss the cook. I watched as she expertly dumped the coals into a pile and placed the grates on the grill top.

"I'd applaud if I had free hands."

She spun around and dropped the scalding hot chimney onto her foot. She screamed as I picked her up and jumped in the pool only a few feet away. I lifted her to the edge and pulled her foot up from the cool water. The hot metal from the coals burning for twenty minutes burned her a bit, but there wasn't any blistering. I kissed her foot and put it back into the water.

"I didn't mean to startle you. I'm sorry."

She laughed and said, "I think you made up for it by dunking yourself into the pool."

"Good thing I was wearing swim trunks."

"I'm not, you jerk. You probably could've let me just dip my foot in."

I laughed. "But then I wouldn't have got the wet t-shirt show."

Her braless dark pink nipples and areola were prominently showing through her white t-shirt.

She smiled as if to let me know it was okay to look. "Come on, show me how to properly cook a steak."

***

The next morning, I smelled coffee in the kitchen as I woke. Better though was the hot mouth working its magic on my morning wood.

"Good morning, Myra."

She came off with a loud pop and smiled. "Good morning, Derek. May I continue?"

"Please." I pulled at her legs and she got the hint. She straddled my head and lowered her dripping pussy onto my face.

She just came as Jill called her to come to the kitchen. "Thanks, lover. I guess I owe you one."

I grunted as she climbed off and dressed.

After dressing, I made my way to the kitchen to get some coffee and shake off the cobwebs from the night before. We fucked and sucked in every conceivable way until late in the night.

After a light breakfast, Myra had to leave to pick up Stella. Jill hummed around the house for most of the morning until she left for the store.

I took the opportunity to search her computer for anything that would give me a clue as to what was going on. It was a waste of time. With cell phones becoming hand-held computers, no one communicates by email anymore. I would need to get her cell to look at her texts.

When she came home, I saw her set her purse on the table with some bags of groceries. When she went back for more, I took her phone from her bag and put it in my pocket.

"Need some help?" I asked grabbing the last few bags from her trunk.

"Thanks, baby."

When she walked into the house, I tossed her phone in the console of my car.

I put the bags on the table and she asked, "Have you seen my phone?"

"Nope. Let me pull up the find a phone app."

She paled and said, "You have a tracker on my phone?"

"It's a normal iPhone thing. I think you can track mine too since we're on the same plan. I'm not sure how it works, to be honest."

She looked scared as I pulled up the location of her phone.

"It's here in the house," I said as I showed her the screen. "Sorry, it doesn't narrow it to a room or anything."

"No problem. I'll look around for it. At least I didn't lose it at the store."

"Hey, babe. I have to run out to pick up some cigars. Do you want me to pick up some barbecue for lunch?"

She smiled. "Yeah, sounds great. See you soon."

I drove to the cigar store next to Smokey's BBQ and grabbed her phone. I knew her passcode and had no issue getting in.

I looked through her recent texts and DM apps and found absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. I did take some time to read through her texts with Myra and they confirmed what I was told about the genesis of the threesome. That was comforting.

I guessed the punishment talk was just talking dirty in the heat of the moment. When I got home I slipped her phone under her car seat and pretended to find it for her.

***

Later that week, Myra showed up at my office.

"Hey, Derek. Take a girl to lunch?"

I smiled and said, "Sure," as I looked her up and down. She was wearing a black skirt with nude stockings and black heels. I had to suck back my drool.

"Where am I taking you?"

"Olive Garden."

"Okay, I'll drive."

When we were seated at the restaurant, her demeanor changed. She seemed nervous.

"You don't have to be nervous around me, Myra. I've licked your butt."

She spat out her water and choked trying not to laugh. The people at the tables around us leered but quickly returned to their lunches.

"You're right, Derek. I need to talk to you about something and I'm not sure how you're going to react to it."

"I'm all ears."

"When George died, I spent some time going through his phone looking for pictures. As I searched, he got a text from someone who didn't know he passed away."

She teared up at the memory, so I took her hand to support her.

"I opened his text app and saw recent texts from Jill."

I swallowed my soup hard and set down my spoon. I didn't like her tone.

"I wondered why they were texting each other so I read them. There was nothing but sporadic texts for birthdays and things most recently, but I was able to go back to when I was pregnant with Stella. I'm sorry, Derek, but they had a short affair."

Anger filled my soul as I stared at her.

"You've known this for two years and didn't tell me?"

"I couldn't. I tried so many times but couldn't do it. I wanted to lash out and hurt Jill, but I read her texts when she ended it, calling the two times they got together the biggest mistake of her life. She said she was re-committing to you and wouldn't do it again, promising to make it up to you for her stupidity."

"You lied to me," I snarled. "I asked you about her cheating and you said no."

"You asked if she was cheating on you, present tense. As far as I know, she's not. I told you the exact truth, but there's something else."

"Christ! What else is there?" I was beyond pissed at her for playing the semantics of the tense of my question against me.

"My wanting to have sex with you wasn't revenge for her and George."

She paused and took a long, deep breath.

"I want you. I love you and she doesn't deserve you."

My anger must have been evident as the waitress gave me a strange look as she set down our entrees.

"I can't believe what I'm hearing."

"Derek, I was never going to do anything to interfere in your marriage—until I saw her with a guy leaving the Pinetree Motel."

"What?" I shouted garnering the restaurant's attention again.

"It turns out that it was a short fling with her boss. I confronted her and she promised to end it if I didn't tell you. I told her the price for my silence was to let me have sex with you. I knew she didn't deserve you and the fact that she agreed to let me have sex with you proved it to me."

"Oh my God!" I was lost. Knowing the truth crushed me more than suspecting it.

Then I thought that Myra might be lying to drive a wedge between me and Jill. It seemed plausible that if she wanted me, she would lie.

"Why should I believe you?"

"I hoped you would trust me, but I have proof."

She passed me her phone which had texts with Jill that were deleted from Jill's phone and she handed me another phone that was George's and I read his texts with Jill.

"I'm so sorry, Derek. I really am. Please don't hate me. I love you so much."

"I can't deal with this. I need to go. I threw a few twenties on the table and left. As I opened my car door I realized I drove.

"Shit!" I shouted. I saw Myra hustling out of the restaurant coming as quickly as she could in her heels.

"Please don't leave me."

"I wasn't leaving without you. Get in."

The drive to my office was silent. I couldn't come to grips with my wife's adultery, much less Myra professing her love for me. I felt manipulated by both of them.

As soon as I parked I ignored her attempt to hug me and bolted to the safety and solitude of my office. She was calling out to me but I ignored her pleas. I was worthless at work the rest of the day. My marriage was over.

I knew it was over the second I found out about the first affair with George. Having a second affair was not a mistake, it was a lifestyle choice. I would not allow myself to forgive her and spend the rest of my life wondering if she changed.

***

I walked into the house and saw Jill sitting at the kitchen table. She was the picture of cheating wives cliches. She was halfway through a bottle of wine and looked like she'd been crying for hours.

She looked at me, dejected, despondent, maybe crestfallen and before she could speak, I said, "You know we're done, right?"

She dropped her head onto her folded arms on the table and started sobbing. It was a sad sight. She couldn't look at me, she wasn't begging for forgiveness, she wasn't trying to explain, she was just there.

I walked upstairs and started a shower. I don't know why. Maybe it was to wash off the stress? Maybe it was to wash away my marriage? Maybe I was just doing something, anything to avoid her?

I wondered when she talked to Myra. It was obvious Myra told her that she let me know about her affairs. Myra began her endgame and she was playing it out no matter what the cost. Her first attack was on my marriage and she destroyed it with a direct hit.

I couldn't even think about being with Myra. Hiding the affairs from me was unforgivable. I still can't believe she forgave Jill and remained friends with her. She said she loved me. How can you love someone and lie to them?

I dried off and walked into my bedroom. Jill was sitting on the bed crying. I couldn't even look at her.

"Derek..."

"Stop!" I shouted. "If you are going to say it was just sex, you love only me, I was never hurt, it doesn't mean anything, or any other bullshit, I don't want to hear it. The only thing I want to hear is why."

She jumped up and shouted, "You want to know why? Because I could, that's why. I wanted to fuck George, so I did. I wanted to fuck Steve, so I did. I wanted to fuck some cowboy I picked up at a bar when you were in Cleveland, so I did. That's it. I wanted to fuck them and I did."

I stared at her in shock. I couldn't come up with a response to her—I guess it was a confession.

She sat on the bed and glared at me as if waiting for some sort of fight from me but I had no fight in me. My marriage was over and nothing would change that.

"I love you..."

"Oh for fuck's sake, Jill! Don't give me that shit. You can't possibly love me and if by some chance you do, it's not enough. We're through. Thank God we don't have kids. And I'll tell you what. Letting Myra fuck me to keep her quiet was bullshit too. You should've come clean to me rather than agree to be blackmailed."

"I don't know what to say, Derek."

"Say goodbye."

I slid on my loafers and walked out of the house.

***

The divorce was final on a sunny Friday in December. Merry Christmas! I thought, as I tossed the envelope on the table. I poured a glass of wine and began my nightly ritual of getting drunk and passing out.

The divorce ended up amicable. She agreed with everything and accepted the inevitable. She didn't at first, thinking I would somehow forgive her, but she was wrong. She finally accepted I wouldn't reconcile when her birthday came and I gave her a necklace I had custom-made for her. The charm had engraved, 'Because I could' on it.

What an asinine reason for cheating on your spouse—because she could. I pissed her off the last time I saw her when she asked me how I could give up on our marriage without trying to work it out. My answer was simply, "Because I could."

I was warming up some leftover pizza and opening a second bottle when the doorbell rang. I was in no mood to deal with anyone so I didn't answer. Twice more it rang, then it finally stopped.

I was pouring another glass when there was a knock on my patio door. That wasn't good. My gate had a coded lock on it and whoever was knocking on my door knew it. It could only be Jill.

I walked into the den and opened the blinds. To my surprise, it wasn't Jill, it was Myra. I.forgot she knew the code. I changed the locks when Jill moved out but not the gate code. I made a mental note to rectify that.

I sighed and pulled the bar up from the track and opened the sliding door. "What's up, Myra?" The cold air sent goosebumps down my arms and made me shiver.

"I found out your divorce became final and wanted to check on you."

"I'm fine, thanks." I began to slide the door closed but she put her hand on it to stop me.

"Please, Derek. May I come in?"

I shrugged my shoulders and walked into the house, leaving her to follow me.

I heard her close the door, drop the bar in its place and close the blinds. I sat at my kitchen table and poured us glasses of wine. I wasn't going to stop poisoning myself simply because she showed up.

"Thank you," she said after she saw the second glass of wine.

She took her overcoat off and I was surprised to see her in jeans and a sweatshirt. She noticed my look and asked, "What?"

"I would assume that you coming over to seduce me would warrant a sexier outfit."

She laughed and drank a sip.

"I'm not here to seduce you, Derek. I am here only to check on you."

"You could've done that by phone."

"Sure, but then I wouldn't get to see you. For example, I see you're drinking yourself into a stupor tonight. I wouldn't know that over the phone."

I laughed and said, "I drink myself into a stupor every night. Shows what you know."

"Why? Why do that to yourself?"

"Why not?" I demanded slamming my hand onto the table. I walked over to the microwave and pulled out my awful-looking pizza.

She stood and stopped me.

"Derek, don't eat that. Let's have dinner together? I'll drive."

I looked at the soggy, coagulated mess on my plate and couldn't argue.

"Fine." I drank the wine in one gulp and stumbled to get my coat.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"About the divorce?"

I nodded as I zipped.

"Jill sent me a 'fuck you' text. I guess she blames me."

I didn't say anything and got into her car.

She drove a few blocks and turned onto her driveway.

"Need something from home?" I asked as she pulled into her garage.

"Nope."

She turned the car off and walked into her house leaving me behind. I was curious so I followed her in and saw Stella coloring at the living room table.

"Hi, Mr. Derek," she said excitedly and ran over to hug my hip.

"Hi, sweetie. Long time, no see."

"I'm coloring Dora, look."

I sat next to her on the floor and smiled seeing her perfect coloring work.

"Very good, Stella. It's all inside the lines."

"Yep." She picked up a crayon and started coloring again. She was too cute, with her tongue sticking partly out as she concentrated on staying in the lines.

I was startled by a voice I didn't recognize.

"Hello, I'm Ann."

I looked up at the older version of Myra and stood wobbly to introduce myself.

"Hello, I'm Derek. You must be Myra's sister. The resemblance is obvious."

She slapped my shoulder playfully and said, "Flattery will get you everywhere, but save it for my daughter. It's wasted on me, young man."

We laughed and I felt like the room was spinning. I grabbed the arm of the couch to steady myself and she frowned.

"Here, sit down. I'll get you some coffee."

"Thank you, ma'am. Black please." I sat, suddenly ashamed of my condition.

Stella slid another coloring book over and said, "You can color this one. Don't use brown or black."

I looked at the book and saw it was My Little Pony. I smiled and said, "Aren't horses brown with black hooves?"

She looked at me like I was an idiot and said flatly, "No."

She left the room and came back with a stuffed animal. She set it on the table, turned my book to a specific page, and said, "That's Fluttershy. Color her those colors."

Ann laughed as she handed me the coffee and saw the yellow and pink horse on the table.

She patted my shoulder and said, "I'm glad you're keeping busy. Dinner will be ready soon."

I noticed that Myra wasn't around and considered looking for her but I decided to stay put. I realized she was making dinner and we weren't going out to eat. I was bamboozled into a home-cooked meal but oddly I was looking forward to it. Take out and delivery was getting old.

A few minutes later, Myra walked in and called us to the dinner table. She gave me a wry smile and led me by the hand. I smelled something familiar but couldn't place it.

When I got to the table, I saw that it was hot dogs. She made hot dogs with macaroni and cheese and that's probably the last thing I would've guessed she'd make for me. Then again, she wasn't making dinner for me. She was having me over to eat their dinner and I'm sure it was one of Stella's favorites.