I Stole Your Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Derek, how was the coloring?" Myra asked cheekily.

I smiled and before I could answer, Stella cut in, "He thinks My Little Ponies are brown."

I begged forgiveness with a feigned pout. The rest of dinner was filled with a lot of laughing and I was getting odd looks from Ann the entire time. It made me feel semi-uncomfortable but I enjoyed the family atmosphere. I regretted not having children briefly but realized it was a good thing as I would've lost them in the divorce.

After dinner, Ann excused herself to give Stella a bath. Myra invited me to join her on the couch for another cup of coffee.

"My mom practically lives with us," she said out of the blue.

"She seems nice. That must help a lot."

"It does. Dad retired last year and she never worked outside of the house. It turns out that when they are together for too long they bicker. She used that as an excuse for me to pull Stella from daycare. She watches her all day while I work."

I laughed and said, "I bet your dad is loving his alone time, but he'll miss her if she goes."

She looked at me sadly and nodded.

"Are you sobering up now?"

I nodded and she took my hand. I almost recoiled, but the human contact felt nice.

"I'm sorry I told you I loved you like I did. It was the wrong way to handle it and I regret it."

I don't know why I did it, I guess I'll blame the wine, but I asked with a smile, "So you don't love me anymore?"

"No, my feelings haven't changed. Look, Derek, I will be totally honest with you. I knew he was cheating on me but I could never prove it. That's really why I was going through his phone. For years I watched you and Jill and how you looked at each other, touched each other, spoke to one another, and I desperately wanted that for myself."

I took a sip of coffee trying to calm my emotions. Myra was stirring up memories of Jill and it wasn't helping my mood.

"Derek, I've been fawning over you for years. I can't believe you never noticed."

I shook my head. "No, I never paid attention to you girls. I was so in love..."

The words choked in my throat.

"Excuse me." I stood to go to the bathroom before I made a fool of myself. I'd been in her house plenty of times over the years so I knew where I was going.

I stared at my reflection in the lighted mirror and suddenly I didn't like what I saw. I was unshaven, my hair was too long and was a mess, even my shirt was wrinkled. If I didn't own the company, I would have sent myself home for looking as I did. I realized I'd been like that for too long. It was time for a change.

The first thing I was going to do was explore Myra's body. She may have lied to me about my wife and she was most certainly underhanded in getting me into bed the first time, but she was a great fuck and I wanted some more of her.

After splashing some water on my face, I made my way back. I heard her mother say, "Give him time. I'm sure he's interested in you. He wouldn't be here otherwise and did you see how he was with Stella? Honey, that man is a keeper. Grab him, but hold on loosely."

"Bye, Mom," Myra said as she pushed her out.

After hearing the door close I walked back into the room. "Did our chaperone leave?"

She spun around and stuttered, "Um, yeah."

"So, I'm your prisoner then? You drove me here and it would be a shame to wake that little girl up at this hour so you could drive me home."

Never mind I was walking distance from home.

I walked slowly towards her as I spoke and she closed the gap.

"I suppose you are, she said with a seductive grin. There are no Geneva Convention rules here. I'm free to do with my prisoners as I please."

I pulled her in and kissed her. I was going for the romantic Bogart kissing Bergman in Casablanca type, but she made it the porn version and rammed her tongue into my mouth.

We kissed like teenagers at the movies for a few minutes and when we finally broke for air, she said, "I can't wait to feel that scruff on my inner thighs."

I laughed and told her, "I look like hell, but your wish is my command."

I took her hand to walk to her bedroom, but she didn't move. I turned and caught something odd in her expression. Her eyes were almost sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked while she let go of my hand and walked to the couch.

"Am I just an easy lay for you? Do you have any feelings at all for me?"

I sat beside her and sighed. "I don't know and that's the truth. I know you're no slut and I know you're not looking for a one-night stand."

She nodded and said, "I can't do that. What happened with you and Jill was..."

"Part of your game," I snarled. "Part of your plan to take me away from Jill."

She had the decency not to deny it and I calmed down.

"When George died, I was broken. Then I found out about the affairs. I couldn't lose you too. I didn't even have you, but I needed you. I wasn't in a frame of mind where I could run into your arms and proclaim my love. The few times a month I'd see you were so special for me and we hardly had a moment alone. If I would have ended my friendship with Jill, I would've lost you too. I had to forgive her. I had no choice."

I saw her perk up and come into herself when she continued.

"When I saw her come out of that motel, I knew then that she was a serial cheater and I had to make my play for you. I meant it when I said she didn't deserve you. Can't you give me a chance? Can't you try to forget that I didn't tell you about her and George? I would be faithful to you, I'm not like..."

I cut her off with a kiss.

"No more talking about Jill. I've been mourning the death of my marriage for too long. I loved her so much Myra, you have no idea."

"I do, Derek, and I'm desperate for that love. Even a piece of it."

I pulled her into me and she snuggled into my chest.

"Obviously, I haven't looked at you the same way. I thought I was happily married until you shattered that illusion."

She slid her arm around my back and hugged me.

I continued, "I think I'm in a place now where I can understand why you didn't tell me about George. I may not be as in love with you at the moment as you are with me, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Would you like to date me?"

In a flash, she straddled my legs and began to plant kisses on my face. Then she slowed down and nibbled my earlobe. I hadn't had any sexual release in months and my cock shot up like a strip mall in a new suburb.

"Let's see about that scruff rubbing my inner thighs, shall we?"

to be continued...