I Stumbled into a Daily Blowjob Ch. 05

Story Info
Andy and Ashley bond, Jill sheds more of her past.
9.4k words
4.86
11.2k
24

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamofyou
dreamofyou
182 Followers

Buzz...buzz...buzz... My phone alarm wakes me at my usual time, 7am. I lay for a second, pull the cover back and sit up to get focused. I usually sleep in the buff, but I still have PJ's on and feel the stickiness on my thighs from last night... What an evening that was...but I need a shower.

After drying off, I go through my morning routine, comb, shave, deodorant, brush my teeth and head off to get coffee, shirtless in my PJ bottoms, and reach my bedroom door.. "Shit!"...it's not just me here anymore and grab a T-shirt, head into the kitchen but there isn't anyone there regardless.

Fresh coffee is already made, a cup sits waiting for me, I pour myself a cup going over in my head everything I need to accomplish today to get caught up on things. I keep hearing this distant "shht, shht, shht" coming from the hallway. It finally dawns on me it's Jill on her stair stepper.

I walk on into the living area, look out the glass door to survey the rear yard and what the weather looks like, like I do every morning. It's drizzling rain, overcast... "Crap!".

I hear a spoon rattling a cup of coffee behind me.

"Good morning! Looks a bit nasty out today" as Jill is walking over to take a look with me.

"Good morning...Yea, and I have a full day ahead, in and out of this. You seem to be an up and at em girl! Coffee already made and your workout done? " I reply, Jill standing next to me sipping her coffee looking out the door..

"Best way to start the day! Jill smiles up at me. "I'll get started on your breakfast, I didn't know when you would get up." and walks back toward the kitchen.

I turn and stand, watching her work that walk. I know she's doing it just for me... Wearing peach yoga leggings, a matching short sleeved crop top and running shoes for her workout.

Jill has the top band of her leggings rolled over twice to sit low on her hips and makes that sway look even better.. Her small waistline gently slopes over her hips, and there is nothing left to the imagination ...the stretchy material pulls tight into her butt cleavage outlining every detail and shape of that well toned rounded ass as well as every muscle line of her firm legs.

"Life is going to be good around here" I think to myself, finishing off my coffee, following about 10 feet behind her to the kitchen... "Ashley still in bed?" I ask.

"Probably so. When I came upstairs last night, she was looking for the bed linens and caught me. By the time we had the beds made you were resting so well I didn't want to disturb you". Jill replied. "We have bacon and eggs, will that be ok?" as she surveys what's available in the fridge, and all I can see are her straightened legs, standing flat footed, legs together with that fine looking ass bent over, poking out from behind the fridge door.

"That sounds really good Jill... I never take the time to make breakfast!" Just gazing at her ass hiked up, likely for my benefit... my cock is waking up to it all.

Jill stands back up holding the open fridge door. Her crop top has the zipper pulled two thirds way down, folded open...some nice cleavage as the stretchy material pushes her breasts together...the yoga pants are skin tight, pulling her leg gap open and up into her crotch. A prominent mound defines every curve and line of that puffy pussy ...

...and something I have yet to see...her soft little tummy defined by a pair of soft curves down each side, and disappearing into those low waisted yoga pants that I am positive will meet at that mound. Jill's stepper and crunches were doing their job, and I'm drawn to the little line that comes down the center of her tummy to find her cute little belly button.

I'm dreaming about that pussy, I would love to be eating that taco right now... Slowly making my way up her body, Jill is close to perfection in curves and proportion. For so long I had no idea the Jill I interacted with at the office so many times was hiding this buff little spinner under her casual work attire.

"Like what you see?" Jill has the biggest grin on her face!

"Man, what a view to wake up to... yes I do JIll, I like it very much!" I nod my head in agreement.

"I have several different sets for my morning workouts." winks at me, then bends and gathers what she needs from the fridge.

I can't get over how Jill is always so cheerful, pleasant and prim...it's the same persona she's had at the office all these years and here she is in my house, standing at my stove cooking breakfast for me. Her assets have been tucked away from the world, out of everyone's view, yet here I sip my morning coffee and she enjoys that I lust over her body.

There isn't a MILF on the planet that has anything on this babe, and no one has a clue but me how fucking hot this woman was last night.

_______________________________________________

Finishing my bacon and three eggs, Jill had a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast and I couldn't resist but have one myself...just the two of us engaged in small talk and I wanted to address the elephant in the room. It was obvious Jill liked playing the tease because she knew I was enjoying it, and all I can think about was last night...and things going forward...so I broached the subject, to fish around a bit.

"I have to tell you Jill...last night?... That was incredible"...to change the subject matter.

An embarrassed smile.. "It was fun, wasn't it?"

"Oh yea...Jill, you have a real talent!...it must have taken years to develop those skilled hands."

Jill tugged at my arm to look at her, with a sudden change in demeanor....

"Andy, I haven't had practice, that was all you!" her eyes are furrowed with disappointment at what I had said.

"All me?...um... I'm so sorry Jill if I said the wrong thing, I truly meant that as a compliment.."... Shit, what a dumbass thing I said in the afterthought... "It's just that I've never experienced that kind of attention... I mean...I was the recipient".

"No... Andy, it's ok"...She pauses for a minute..."I really don't like to talk about my ex, I prefer to not remember certain things...but Marty never had any interest in foreplay. When he got horny, it was wham bam when he wanted it and that was it... and he pushed me to be perfect for as long as I can remember...but never a compliment...I just went along rather than be berated for not doing my wifely duties."...She was clearly uncomfortable sharing this and starting getting misty.

"He sounds like a real jerk...Jill, don't talk about your past if you don't want to"...I've clumsily opened a can of worms...just the sort of thing I didn't want to do after Rachel's heads up.

"Oh Andy"...she pauses, Jill's elbow is on the counter, she lays her forehead in her fingers..."I found myself pregnant with Ashley just after I turned seventeen and fortunately I didn't really start showing until I had graduated", then looks back at me..."and when she was just six weeks old we married...right after I turned eighteen. He was twenty one and I was so impressionable, he was so much older and I thought he was all that at the time, it was dolls one day and Marty the next"... Jill looks straight at me for my reaction, her eyes are glassy, tearing up..."Andy... he's the only man I've ever been with until last night.", then pauses for a minute to gather herself...

"Jill...I..."

She interjects..."You are the total opposite...what happened last night was all you... you compliment me, tell me I'm pretty and make me feel good about myself....you show me such compassion...it's like I've had this want... things I missed out on, all buried deep inside for so long."... Her eyes are still misty..."I enjoyed last night more than you can know...I felt free for the first time to be me without judgment."

Wow...the more I learn, the more I'm understanding Jill... and it's all starting to make sense.

I put my hand on top of hers..."Jill, you don't have to share anything that upsets you, but don't hesitate to unload like this if you need to. I've been where you are and those kinds of feelings are raw for some time, but they do fade."

"You are so kind." Jill pauses..."I worry about Ashley... She is such a sweet, pretty girl...I think that scared her father, you know... he started taking advantage of me at sixteen and didn't want to face that it could happen to her. He was so controlling, Ashley avoided him... and most all men for that matter... Andy, I've never seen her warm up to a man like she has you. I can't tell you how happy that makes me...Marty intentionally made her scared of boys, she is so shy now. I can't think of a better male role model for her to be around."

"Really?" I'm surprised to hear this.

Jill starts to smile again, "Remember how shy she was when you first met her?.. She told me last night while we were making the beds that she likes it when you call her sweetheart." and chuckles a little..."Andy, she has never been on a date or had a real boyfriend, her father wouldn't allow it. Now, she is somewhat behind in the...shall we say, romance department, that all teens go through and experience."

There is a distant rustling coming from the hallway, Ashley must be up. Jill noticed I've finished my coffee and grabbed my cup to refill it, as Ashley is walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning everybody!" Ashley greeted us, wearing a comfortable two piece pink pajama set with little hearts scattered about. The scoop neck cami top has spaghetti straps, is loose fitting and falls straight off her unrestrained breasts,a little jiggle with each step...Damn!

Even in pajamas, it's hard to avoid looking at her tits. The matching shorts are loose with a lace trimmed bottom edge. Her thick hair is unbrushed right out of bed, rustled up full of waves, puffed up around her part and full straight out to the edge of her shoulders.

"Good morning sweetheart!"... I greeted her...Jill finishing a sip of coffee gave me a little smile.

"Morning honey, you want a bagel?" Jill asks

"Yea, but coffee first." Ashley makes her way to the coffee..."Geez Mom.." in a low voice, standing by her mom seeing Jill in such revealing clothes.

"What?...I just finished my workout", she protested..."Do you find this inappropriate Andy?"

"Not in my book...I kinda like it"...Whoops, change the subject Andy, I think to myself..."Jill, if you want to get some things from the building, I have a full day of running, so we need to do it now."

"Oh Andy... we can do it later, or tomorrow. I'm planning to do a major grocery trip this morning. I came across a crock pot in the pantry, so I was thinking maybe pot roast for dinner?" Jill's eyebrows are raised, waiting for my response.

"Mmm...I can't remember having home cooked pot roast in quite a while...Baked spaghetti last night and now this?... I think I'm getting the better part of this arrangement."...and in more ways than one!

"Mom's pot roast is really good, Andy." Ashley chimes in.

"I bet it is!...I have to meet the framing inspector today, my window is 3 to 5 and then I'll be finished with my day and home after that." I advise Jill, and head to my bedroom to get dressed and on my way to get back on top of the 4 houses I have going.

__________________________________________________

I just finished meeting Bob to confirm the cabinet layouts for plumbing rough-in locations and walking back to my truck. I keep a pair of slip-on waders to slide over my work shoes to keep the mud out of my truck. Every job site I need to visit today is a muddy mess, par for the course this time of year.

My mind is consumed with Jill driving to each stop...She is a knockout and her playful teasing just drives me crazy in a good way. The more I recall parts of the past few days, I'm finding myself becoming more attracted to her personality...she really is a lot of fun..

I stop at the lumber supply and verify the next lumber package and drop off another set of blueprints, next pick up a fireplace insert for lot 56, stop and select a brick color for delivery next week, then meet the electrician at lot 38, then the the bank drive thru, and be at lot 132 by three for my inspection window.

The 48 degree drizzle has continued on and off all day, it's just miserable out and my body feels damp and achy. I arrive at lot 132 about 3:15 and no one is here. I slip on my waders and hurry inside to check the foyer for an inspection sticker and there isn't one. Good, he hasn't gotten here yet.

I'm waiting in the empty, non heated house, walking around killing time and I get a text from Jill. It's a selfie...she's smiling, eyebrows up, holding her phone high, looking down to take a picture of herself and the pot roast simmering. while holding the lid up so I can see it. I get a good chuckle and it's nice to see her smiling face standing in the damp cold. She is really growing on me.

"Looks good Jill, can't wait to taste". Is my reply.

I roam the house checking out the electrical, HVAC and plumbing rough-ins to make sure everything is a go...and the code enforcement inspector finally pulls up. It's 4:15, so I'm probably his last stop of the day. We walk the house and meet his approval, no corrections are needed. He fills out his "approved" sticker and slaps it on a stud by the foyer. I'm all set to insulate and install sheetrock asap. I'm hoping to have this house on the market in about six weeks, weather permitting.

The inspector leaves, so I lock up the house and head to the truck, take off my waders for the last time today and head home...I have run my ass off today, never stopping to grab lunch. I'm hungry, wet and tired. Driving home, I realize I'm really looking forward to seeing my girls!

______________________________________

I pull in the garage, and walk into the kitchen where Jill is busy. "Productive day?"

Jill turns around, she's wearing an apron that says "kiss the cook", with a beautiful welcome home smile that turns into a semi shocked look. "Hi Andy... oh my, you look worn out!"

"I've had better days, but you look amazing!"...I look down and you can see a ring around my pant legs. Below is clean where covered by my waders, above has a smattering of mud... My jeans and jacket are damp and my hair matted down from the constant drizzle.

"Oh sweetie...we can eat wherever you're ready if you want to go grab a shower and change." Jill has the look and sound of a hovering Mom.

Ashley walks in "Hi ya Andy!.. It looks like you worked really hard today."

"Just miserable out... I can't shake this damp feeling." pulling off my shoes. "Jill, I think I'm going to hop in the Hot Tub for 15 and get my body warmed up before I eat if that's ok."

"Of course!" Jill replies.

"Can I get in too? I've been wanting to try it out" Ashley quickly interjects.

"Sure, grab a suit and change in the bath downstairs, just give me a few minutes to get out of these wet clothes"... I'm thinking.. Hell yes you can join me.

"Let me know when you two get out Ashley, and then I'll get the dinner rolls in the oven" was Jill's response, not a second thought.

I walk into my bedroom... The bed is made, there is a small stack of folded laundry on the bed with my black PJ's clean, laying straight out, ready for me to slide into. The hardwood floor has a shine. I walk through the bathroom to get to the closet and there is almost a sparkle to the room. The shower door is perfectly clear, no streaks from water running down the glass this morning.

All my assorted daily hygiene products are all there but organized to one side on a sparkling counter.The tile floor is freshly cleaned. I enter the closet and my clothes are neatly spaced on the rack and my shoes all lined in a row, toes facing out. The master suite has not looked like this since I moved in and looked much better than the cleaning service I was using.

I change into my PJ bottoms, polo shirt and house shoes, I keep my swim trunks downstairs. I walk back into the kitchen.... Jill and Ashley are anxiously waiting for my reaction.

"What happened to my room?" acting as if I'm not pleased someone was in there while I was at work, and Ashley has a sort of shocked disappointment, and I immediately go upbeat. "It looks freaking fantastic!"... and Ashley pops a big proud smile, her hands clapped together with a little hop, and her boobies do a jiggle.

"I take no credit... that's Ashleys work, she spent the whole day cleaning your room and bath." Jill just beaming with pride looking at her.

I walked over to Ashley... It was like she was waiting for me to come and hug her...which I did. Standing beside her, I put my arm around her shoulder and gave her a good squeeze.

"What a great job sweetheart, you must have worked so hard...thank you so much...I thought I was in the wrong house for a second!"...She put both her arms around my back and hugged me back in appreciation, squeezing those teenage D cups into my chest, then stood back with the biggest smile!

"I'll put your clothes away next time instead of the bed if you want. I didn't want to open all your drawers to figure it out without permission." Ashley is just beaming from my approval. From what Jill told me earlier, that was likely something she didn't receive very often from her Dad.

"You would do that? I asked.

"Of course I would, you're the best, Andy!" she replied and that took me aback. Jill is just smiling from ear to ear watching us interact. Me... this arrangement is shaping up better than I thought... I'm truly enjoying their company and the dedication to making my life easier is just a bonus.

"Grab your suit Ashley and and I'll get the tub uncovered" ...Lord help me...I can hardly wait to see Ashley in a bathing suit!

______________________________________

I lift the cover to the Hot Tub and slide it back and over as steam rises off the water. It's not a large hot tub, just enough for four comfortably. There are two recliners with a series of back and leg jets, one on each side that face each other, with a seat on the two adjacent sides with jets that serve a dual purpose as step in's. I turn on the jets and make my way over the side and ease down into the hot water to relax in the recliner that will face Ashleys entrance. Man, the hot water and jets are already soothing my chilled body as I slide my head under water for a few seconds.

Ashey comes tippy toeing out the door, and up to the side. She has her arms squeezing her breasts together with her palms on her face, attempting to hold off the chilly wet air... "Brrrr"..She steps up, not sure where to get in... her hands on the edge, bending forward looking for the inside step through the swirling water, her bikini top is trying to hold her luscious hanging fruit in place, giving me the perfect view inside her top... Gezus, she is blessed!

I assure her the step is there..."Just step in Ashley, you will feel the step, then slide into that recliner."

Her white string bikini makes her darker skin tone just pop! The bottom arches down low to a tiny pocket in front, the strings are tied high over her hips, and the rear covers about a third of her cheeks......her legs and torso are fabulous, long and lean, curving out to her hips, holding the string ties up perfectly... a small waistline and pouched little teen tummy and perfect little belly button as it all gracefully widens at her ribcage and full bust,.

Damn, what a hot body!

Sitting in the recliners we chat for a bit about her wanting to go back to school tomorrow so she can catch up on her work over the weekend. I tell her how her Mom brags on her all the time and what a sweet girl I find her to be.

She sits up a few times while she talks, babbling like a teen girl does, but I don't mind, just gazing into those steely blue eyes...her buoyant breasts keep breaking the water line...her cleavage looks all wet and slippery, but I'm visioning them oiled up, ready for a good tit fucking.

dreamofyou
dreamofyou
182 Followers