I Stumbled into a Daily Blowjob Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OoooOoooOooo, Wop!!!,"....She jerks her head up., pulls the back of her hair over her head falling over her eyes with one arm... looking me dead in the eyes through those wavy locks, lust fills her eyes, raises the other arm and points at my bulge, slowly licking her upper lip... Jill is just oozing sex!

"My god, Jill...Just fucking Wow"!...I stumbled out... my cock is standing at full mast and throbbing inside my PJs.

Jill reaches out for my hand, swaying back and forth in rhythm, as I stand before her. She slowly dances down till squatting before me, sliding a hand down my chest and over my raging boner pushing out against my PJ's, spreading her fingers all over it, staring at my bulge, licking her lips like she is about to have her last meal....the sexy background music playing...

Holy Fuck!...Jill has cast her spell on me and I'm in a complete trance watching this gorgeous sex bomb making love to the music...teasing me to the limits!

As she slowly stands back up, Jill grabs hold the bottom of my shirt and pulls it over my head as she goes...throws it to one side...puts a finger on my chest and guides me to the center V part of the sofa.

Jill has me standing where she wants me, still dancing to the rhythm, staring me down, sliding her fingers inside the waistbands of my PJ's,..."OoooOoooOooo, Wop!!"..... jerks them to my knees, squatting down along with my PJ's to the floor...

My cock springs out, hard as a rock with little jerks I can't control, Jill now staring straight at my cock a few inches in front of her face, licks her lips, then slowly looks up at me, biting her lower lip again, then back back down to admire my raging tool....me standing there naked with My PJ's down around my knees, frozen at what I am witnessing..

She tilts her head a bit to one side to inspect my raging, jerking, cock, swaying her ass just above her wedges to the music... enjoying the state she has me in... just inches away, her breathing is heavy and she blows her hot breath across my member.

My fucking knees are getting weak...Holy Fuck Rambo!

Jill sways her hips as she makes her way back up and tiptoes forward to give me a kiss, but stops short and pushes me backwards, I fall into the sofa... the song is repeating the chorus and slowly starting to fade. Jill bends and grabs my waist band, pulls my PJ's the rest of the way off, throws them aside on the sofa and drops to her knees, opens my legs wide and scoots in, never breaking off eye contact and the radio segways into a slower tempo song.

I could pay a professional stripper a thousand bucks and not be treated to such a hot performance...I'm now sitting back nude, with Jill between my legs, her hands are moving up my thighs, staring at me with lust filled eyes...

My cock still jerks with excitement and a large amount of precum has been oozing, already drooling down the back ridge of my firemans helmet, slowly dribbling drop by drop down my shaft...Jill's arms are resting on my thighs, running her finger nails all through my pubes.

Jill's beautiful face, just a few inches away, her thumbs brushing up and down the backside of my shaft watches closely as precum keeps oozing out my tip in response to her touch. I watch as she lays out her flattened tongue and takes a long lick from the root all the way up the backside of my cock and over the head, collecting it all, and rolls her tongue back to deposit it in her mouth, never looking away from my cock.

She moves a hand up and feels her way around my stomach, the other hand wraps around the base of my cock, pulling up, squeezing another large bead out my tip. Jill parts her lips to envelop my cock head. I can feel her tongue swirl all around, suckling any remaining juice out of my tip... looks up at me, runs her tongue across her upper lip..."Mmmm, you taste sooo good Andy!"

My cock jerks at the site and sound of her voice...Fuck! She has me coming unglued!...I'm approaching agony...

"You are sooo fucking hot...Don't torture me again tonight Jill, please...suck my cock!"

Jill runs my cock head across her wet parted lips, dragging her tongue across the underside of the lip..."But I'm a good girl, Andy".

I want her bobbing up and down so bad...but I love her style...My god she has style!...Jill has this innocence in her eyes, biting her lower lip, a white choker and earrings dangling, her hair falling over her right eye...Gezus!....

I move her hair out from her eyes, her makeup is perfect, she is so fucking beautiful, then brush across the soft skin of her face. "You are so beautiful, Jill"...She closes her eyes and nudges against my fingers in approval..."Yes, you are a very very good girl".

Jill slowly opens her eyes with the most loving look, parts her lips, and lays the head of my cock on her tongue and slowly slides half the length of my cock in her mouth, seals her lips and lets out a whimper as she suckles my cock slowly back to my frenulum, circles the around the head with her tongue softly suckling... then loosens, slides back down my cock, seals her lips and and lets out a whimper of hunger as she suckles back to my frenulum, circles around the head with her tongue while she suckles...

She keeps eye contact and repeats the same, taking my cock a little deeper, over and over with little whimpers of hunger with ever bob....her head moves to one side, then the other, in a slow steady rhythm...her hand runs over my chest...so sensual...I close my eyes, her slow rhythmic suction up and down my shaft feels like I'm getting slow fucked...

My god, it feels so good...she wants my cock, I'm telling myself...she wants to suck my cock like no woman ever has...her little whimpers of cock hunger only adds to the pleasure.

Jill pulls off my cock, purposefully leaving an ample amount of saliva running down my shaft and slips a hand to pull it down and coat my shaft. She looks at me, long strands of saliva draping off her bottom lip reaching down to my cock head as she is intently stroking my cock...her wet lips are glistening.

Jill parts her lips again, open enough to display my cock head laying on her tongue and slides my length halfway into her open mouth, seals me off with her lips and with a hungry whimper stays there, just suckling on my shaft for a minute...

She then loosens her lips and takes in a tiny bit more cock with a hungry whimper, seals her lips and suckles for a minute...repeating this slow walk, a constant hungry whimper as she takes more of my shaft deeper and deeper until I feel my cock bumping the narrow entrance to her throat, still a couple of inches to go...Oh man does that feel good!

Jill, holding me by the root, opens her mouth a little wider, attempting to get more of my meat in her mouth. She is whimpering like crazy, just hungry to take as much in her mouth as she can. I can feel the head of my cock being pushed slightly into the smaller entrance, and it is tight as Jill attempts to take me into her throat...stops and holds me there for a few seconds... Good lord girl...do it...do it!

Her eyes are squinting and saliva is dripping off her chin. In her determination, she opens her mouth a little wider, moves her head left and right in an effort to make more...to make any room possible and tries another attempt to take my meat into her throat, Jill gags and quickly pulls off my cock. Tears have formed, her chest is rising up and down, gasping for air. She quickly starts pumping my cock with her hand..."OMG Andy...you're just too big"!....her eyes are watering with a look of innocent disappointment.

I reach out and lightly wipe her tears before they run down her face, move her hair back again, then brush my fingers across her face..."I'm sure in time with proper practice you will enjoy it all very soon"... Jill, with such an innocent look, nods in agreement.

Jill gathering herself, and begins to lick my cock all over leaving a trail of saliva, holds me at the root and returns to stroking my cock as she takes a minute to recover, then parts her lips and slides down as much cock as she can handle and begins bobbing up and down with a vengeance, whimpering louder and louder with hunger...I can see her cheeks draw in as she comes back up my shaft, suckling that cock for all she worth, over and over, coming off to jerk my cock while resting my cock head on her tongue for an occasional breath, then back to bobbing my cock...just going after it

"Good lord Jill, don't stop, you found the ticket!...I promise I'll warn you"...It feels so fucking fantastic and my nut is starting to form down deep...

Jill pulls off my cock, stroking me, rubbing my head all over her wet lips, her breathing is heavy, saliva dripping off her chin and looks up at me..."You can cum on my face if you want too...it's ok...I want it too"... and immediately she goes to work bobbing up and down, stroking my cock with both hands, following her mouth up and down...

"Oh god Jill...suck that fucking cock...suck it!""... my nuts are aching, my hips are lifting and I know my orgasm is iminent..."I'm close Jill, I'm close!"

Jill pulls her mouth off and drools saliva over my cock head, pulls it down over my shaft, and continues to stroke with both hands, running my cock head across her parted lips, her tongue runs all around my frenulum...

"Oh god!... here it Ahhhhrrrrrhhhhhgoddamn....Fuuuuuck!"

At last my seed is pumping up my shaft and letting loose the first jet up the side of her nose, between her eyebrows onto her forehead...and another across her cheek...and another across her other cheek as she moves my cock across her lips. Smaller wads pump out, as she moves me from side to side, painting her face with my cream...

"Fuck Jill... don't stop...Gezus baby...empty me"!

Jill's breathing is heavy, whimpering loudly for more as joy is in her facial expression..

Small globs of cum continue to pump out as he strokes, building up a thick milky mustache across her upper lip that drips down to her lower lip, making its way down to her chin as I'm holding on for dear life!

"Please.... slow down some!"

Jill slows her stroke to squeeze out anything I might have remaining....my seed is slowly running down her face. She runs her tongue over her upper lip collecting a large glob of cum and rolls it back in her mouth and swallows, then pushes up what's on her chin with a finger, licks her lower lip taking it all together into her mouth...a little hungry whimper as she swallows it down again, innocently looking at me...cum still slowly dribbling down her nose and cheeks...

I lean forward and stroke her hair, moving it out of her eyes yet again..."Good Lord...You look so beautiful right now...You're unbelievable, Jill".

"Mmmm, you taste better that I thought you would Andy"...she runs her two fingers up the side of her nose, the biggest stream on her face, rolls out her tongue to receive another dripping portion of cum...and swallows...."Mmmm, it must be all that pineapple you drink in those Bay Breezes"...smiling.

I'm exhausted... another ball draining evening as I watch Jill attempt to clean up her face. I lean over and grab my PJ's...she lets me dab and wipe the majority of remaining cum off her face, just staring at me intently waiting for me to finish.

I throw them back on the floor and reach for Jill, helping her up to sit on my thigh, lays her head on my shoulder and lets out a sigh of contentment.... I reach down and lift her other leg to settle her in my lap.

She puts her arms around my neck, looks at me..."You know...I think you just marked your territory".. parts her lips and plants a french kiss on me...our tongues dance with each other and for the first time, I taste the remnants of my own seed in her hot mouth before we disengage.

Jill slips back down and pulls her legs up, struggling to get as much of herself folded in my lap. She lays her head against my shoulder and burrows up under my neck as I wrap my arms around to hold her close.

I lay back, bringing her with me, soft rock in the background, without another word spoken as I hold Jill in my arms...