I Stumbled into a daily blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my cock pulled out, I began to surf the blowjob offerings as I put some saliva in my hand and started slowly stroking my length. I'm not what some would consider well endowed, but I thought my cock to be on the meaty side and of all the blowjobs I had ever received, many had tried, but no woman had taken my entire length down to the pubes.

I couldn't get my mind off of Jill and a vision of her nude, kneeling between my legs. On a whim, I minimized the video and clicked on the realty website, then clicked to the page with photos of all the employees, and there was a photo of Jill smiling, sitting behind her desk.

My cock was swelling at the site of her, and I began to stroke with a purpose as I fell into a trance staring at her picture. I fantasized that was her smiling from between my legs, inviting me to cum on her face. I could feel a nut start to gather in my loins, my cock hardened in my hand. I'm jerking with a looser grip, a little faster now just working the head of my cock... closer, closer, I feel flush, and slow my stroke to pull my cock firmly from pelvis to tip about 3 times and OMG!!!! I bust off a powerful orgasm. It feels like a freight train traveling through my entire length. The first torrent of cum shot across the keyboard onto the bottom edge of the screen and Jill's cleavage... and another, and another pumped out and, in my lap,... I slowed my pace to gather myself and reality sets in. I hadn't blown a nut that felt that good in I couldn't remember when.

I have just changed my whole world in one day and it starts tomorrow.

12