All Comments on 'I Sucked a Married Man's Cock'

by Giselle_Renarde

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnnasFriendAnnasFriendover 3 years ago
Lovely sexy memory

Felt very authentic in nearly every respect. Thanks for sharing.

yowseryowserover 3 years ago

Extraordinary

Sweet, immediate, conflicted, authentic.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

It seemed like a true story, kind of disappointing that he didn't cum, but that happens sometimes with older men.

alfuralfurover 3 years ago
Interesting title

I find this story exciting and well written it got me hard just thinking about it thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So true

This story is the exact copy of my experience with a teenage girl about 15 yrs ago , but she got to get her mouth filled almost every time we met. I'm now 64 yrs old and still enjoying the pleasure of a much younger woman giving me beautiful oral .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I was about 52 a 12 year old half black and PR very small framed girl moved in across the dirt road from me and my wife.. She had two older sisters.. We become good friends.. One day she asked if would like a blowjob,, that her sisters talked abut it all the time and had boy-friends.. She said she did not want intercourse,,, just give me head.. For almost 8 to 9 months she gave me head anytime I wished.. Her got really good at it,, better than my wife ,.. She started swallowing the second time.. She would get so hot she would moan loudly.. I cum big loads with she.. He family move out of state ,,now we are friends on FB.. She"s 22 now.. We talk of out pass,,,she"s a sweet ,, beautiful woman.. I"m a white male.. at 63.. Planning to meet up soon.. True story..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved the story and reminds me of what my wife told me about her first sexual experiences with her dad. She was only 13 but has always been in awe of him. He took the long route home after ice skating (she was norwegian) and would pull over in a secluded wooded area where he asked her lots of sexy questions about boys at school. She was at first embarrased but really loved the extra attention he gave her, so she would undress for him and let him take photos of her posing nude. He never fucked her but she would always end by sucking him or wanking him off,and to this day she still gets turned on thinking about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGiselle_Renarde@Giselle_Renarde
79 Followers
Giselle Renarde is an award-winning queer Canadian writer. Nominated Toronto’s Best Author in NOW Magazine’s 2015 Readers’ Choice Awards, her fiction has appeared in nearly 200 short story anthologies, including prestigious collections like Best Lesbian Romance, Best Women’s E...