I Switch-Up My Dance For You (text)

Story Info
Striptease/lap dance, with gender top/bottom role switching. [F4A]
5.1k words
5
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Episode 9, Partners series -- Big Bear)

*** This is part of a multi-episode/single-universe roleplay story series, where the main character is a pansexual cis female, and the reader character identifies as two-spirit and can be any gender (cis, trans, non-binary, intersex, fluid etc) or sexual orientation (lesbian, bi, pan, queer etc) ***

The premise of this episode is that Wander Woman is offering the reader character (her partner and fiancé, Big Bear) a strip tease and lap dance, but switches roles every few songs. This plays on the fact that BB is two-spirit and they are both switches.

BB is Plains Cree First Nation, with a taller and larger body type than WW. WW is French-Canadian and is shorter and smaller in stature than BB. They are monogamous and engaged to be married.

(Audio version also available on Literotica, featuring music by King Nepho)

Set in August 2016, at a hotel room in Desolation Sound, BC, Canada.

(Music starts to play)

Wander Woman (WW):

Oh, I'm just over here tryna set a mood by dimming the lights and playing some incredibly sexy rhythm and blues... Yeah, yeah, I believe you mentioned something about wanting me to dance for you again sometime... uh-huh... and, uh, I consulted my notes, and I believe you were quoted as requesting "more dancing, more naked, and more wanking" next time?

... Oh yeah? Is this the right time for that next time? ... No, no, no... not so fast... keep your literal pants on... Yeah, yeah, I'm changing the rules of the dance this time...

...

... Well, because the bear has been having all the fun being in control lately, and so now it's time for the bee to take charge of this honeycomb again...

... and you know how I like to switch ... things... up...

... Well, here's the thing... men and women, tops and bottoms, cis-het and queer folk ... they each tease very differently in the strip clubs, right?... and I happen to know that you enjoy a lot of different kinds of dance shows...mmm-hmmm... and I also know what turns on every single one of your bear-spirits ... Mmm-hmmm...So tonight I'm offering you an enticing sampler's buffet, with a tantalizing taste of a variety of flavours... a small but diverse selection of mildly spicy, savoury, and sweet... Well, I'm versatile... and I happen to know that so...are...you... and I also know that when we switch up how we jive in this hive, it makes you exponentially more horny for honey...

...

Don't you trust me, Big Bear?

...

Well, OK then... Have a seat here on this wooden chair, and place your hands under your butt...

... I told you, there are terms and conditions to this dance... Yes, sit on your hands... yeah, yeah we need to keep these bear paws of yours out of the way... This show is going to be all-tease, no-touch... well, you won't be able to touch me or yourself anyway... but I'm going to be all up in your business...

...

Well, my queendom, my honey, my rules... What can I say? I'm a bad-ass bee...and I'm the boss right now ... and I say no touchies, got it Bear?

Mmm-hmm ... Well... You know you can't have the honey until I say so... so you should probably listen to and heed my instructions if you want it... I mean, how badly do you want it?

...

Oh really? ... Take it or leave it, huh?

...

OK then, I'll just take these sweatpants of mine off, and leave them right here in a pile on the floor...

....you know, to show off these sexy new thigh-high socks.... and a sneak peek of some other suggestive garments I'm wearing under your very favorite, very baggy, very thin, very revealing, old, worn-out t-shirt... I mean, look, the collar is so stretched out that it falls right over my shoulder like this... and you can even see the strap of this naughty brazier of mine about to slip over my shoulder too... Mmm-hmmm...

...

Not so quick to leave it now?

...

Really? ... are you actually trying to bargain? ...

... OK, ok, I tell you what... I'll sweeten the honey pot a little for you... uh-huh... ok, you can't touch me or yourself while I dance, but you can talk to me ... I mean, last time I gave you a strip tease, it was all show, no tell... but this time around I could let you speak up and share whatever commentary you like... as long as you're not too much of a bratty bear...

...

Ah well, you gotta play nice with bees or they'll sting you, right? ... So be a good bear and sit on your chair and keep your hands there... and say only words that will treat me with care... ... is that fair?

...Yeah? You'll take it? Hmmm, good, then I'll give it to you...

(Next song plays)

OK, let me get a little buzz started for you, Big Bear... First, let me fly around you, and make a few flirtatious passes... around the chair....

...Just looking,... admiring... and appreciating each other from all angles... Both of us checking out and assessing the other...

... Me running the back of my hand and my fingertips down the side of my face... and neck... and along my collar bone... and over my breast... And you biting your lip and sitting on your hands as I caress myself...

...

Sorry you can't touch... But do you like what you see?

...

... Mmm...thank-you... it makes me feel really good when you say that...

...

Yes, those are words that treat me with care... I do like hearing them... Keep talking to me...

...

I like how you make me tingle too... Mmm-hmm... Your energy right now is radiating, and I can feel you move all around me... and through me... As my hands glide over my skin, it's as if all of your spirits that are enveloping and exploring me... and pouring into my body... and invigorating and electrifying my soul...

...

Mmm... And I get so lit up watching you too...I love seeing your chest heave as your breathing gets heavier... I can detect your heat and excitement... I sense your temperature rising, your heart pounding, and the blood surging through you right now... Mmm.... I see it in the sweat on your upper lip... the pulsing in your neck and temples... the trembling of your biceps... and the clenching of your thighs...

...

Oh, but it's your eyes that really do it to me... Damn, baby, you fucking hypnotize me and seduce me with that stare of yours... I just love the way you thirst for me, Bear... Your eyes, your mouth, your brow all hinting at your desire... it's the male gaze and the female gaze all wrapped into one... It's lustful and loving... it's seductive and caring... it's hungry and kind... each and every one of the faces of you watching and enjoying me right now... Oh, it's such a turn-on to be seen and wanted by you... especially when you can't do anything about it...

(Next song plays)

So let me tease you with a little bit more of a show... perhaps a boudoir or burlesque kinda show to get you salivating some more?... Yeah?

WW (inner voice):

With a seductive glance and sultry lips, I stand confidently in front of you in a t-shirt, stockings and lingerie, like a modern-day cabaret stripper... As I spread my legs into a wider stance, I press and slide the palms of my hands down along my bare upper thighs, my eyes staying fixed on you... my fingers reach towards the top hem of my stockings...the tips of them teasing the edge of the fabric, desperate to sneak underneath...But instead, I squat just a little and push up my behind, and dig my fingers into my thigh muscles...

And I close my eyes and bite my lip with anticipation and longing... as I swizzle and sway... and bevel and bounce my hips to the tantric groove...

I open my eyes and dive into yours, and release the grip on my thighs... and as I stand upright, I trace my fingers upward along my pelvis, and clutch the bottom hem of this old baggy t-shirt. I tug it down to cover my undies and naked thighs... but as my ass and hips bump and grind, my sexy briefs ever-so-briefly tease an appearance...

WW (outer voice):

Hmmm... I'm glad you think my dancing is hot... is this what you were referring to when you asked for more dancing?

...

We'll get to the more naked and more wanking part soon enough, you brat! Just hold your pants!! ... Yes, literally hold your pants... and let me hold on to mine... Alright then.

WW (inner voice):

I let go of my shirt... and look you straight in the eyes... as my right hand slowly reaches down to grope myself over my undies, and my left hand pushes up the bottom hem of the shirt along the centre of my torso...

You get a limited but tantalizing peep show of my bra and my briefs, as I rub your t-shirt over my nipples, and the heel of my palm over my groin... and I subtly raise my eyebrows in pleasure as I do.

I lean my head back, and push the hem of the shirt all the way up my neck, slowly over my chin, and up to my mouth... I bring my head forward again, and my mouth opens slightly... and I run the hem of the t-shirt between my lips... and my other hand glides over my underwear and presses softly between those lips too... I close my eyes and sense that it's your fingers desperate to slip into both entrances... I open my eyes and smirk, and then bite suddenly on the t-shirt...

As I hold it up between my teeth, and give you a full view of my chest, I cup my boobs and massage them through my bra... My fingertips claw along the edges of the fabric, eager to pull it down and uncover my cleavage... instead, my fingers tug at the cups and let a little nip slip or two occur, before tucking the girls back in... I release the bite on my shirt, and let it fall back over my lingerie.

(Next song plays)

I turn away from you... bend forward... and put my hands on the floor in downward dog...

... I shake and pop and twerk my ass, to give you a particularly captivating view of this bikini bottom...

... I wink at you from this upside-down view between my legs... and suddenly reach my hands through, and grab my butt from below...

I tease tugging off my panties... and wedging them between my cheeks...

I un-bunch my knickers, grab my butt, and rub my hands along the back of my thighs... I slip my fingers under the fabric of my stockings, and slide them down to my ankles...

I swing around, and grab the lower hem of my t-shirt like it's the hem of a Moulin Rouge dancer's skirt, and treat you to some Rockette-style kicks and sweeps, and several more glimpses of my bikini bottom...

(Next song plays)

WW (outer voice):

You've gone awful quiet there, Bear... Yeah, yeah, I thought I'd be hearing a lot more wise-cracks from the peanut gallery tonight... What's the matter, bee got your tongue? ...Or is it because you can't tongue your bee?

WW (inner voice):

I run my hands through my hair... as I bite my lip... and grind in circles with my hips... and extend my leg to the side... and drag my toes back in again... I put my hands on my thighs, and I whip my hair as I do windmills with my upper body...

I suddenly swerve 90 degrees... and stand in side profile, tall and erect... I place my hands on my ass... I arch my back, and touch my elbows behind me... my hands begin to curve up my lower back... as my elbows bend and my chest puffs forward... Both hands begin to move towards my waist... and my abdomen... then up along the front of my chest... and over my breasts... and up my neck, as my head tilts back... With one hand resting at my throat, the other hand continues to reach towards the sky...

I lower both arms along my side as I bend one knee slightly, and step one leg forward... I dip forward, my ass perched up behind me... and step my hands down my outstretched leg... and smoothly glide up my leg, as I stand tall again...

(Next song plays)

WW (outer voice):

Hmmm... how are you enjoying the show so far?... Uh, that depends... what kind of requests are we talking? ... Yeah, yeah, you have mentioned once or twice before that you like my flexibility... Mmm-hmmm... You mean something like slowly falling into forward splits like this?...

...

or a double-leg swoop on the floor like this...

...

or kneeling, reaching back and grabbing my ankles, and doing body waves and thrusting my hips like this...

...

or maybe cat crawling on all fours, with my head turned to the side facing you... and then suddenly bowing down to clean my face all along the floor...

WW (inner voice):

I push my body forward and brush the side of my cheek just above the ground, as I fiercely hold your eye contact... I extend all the way forward and lie on my stomach, then prop up onto my elbows, and hold my face in my hands while my seductive stare stays glued on you... and I give you some cheeky smiles... and give myself some cheeky butt kicks...

I roll onto my side, my head still propped up in one hand... and I wink at you again... and suggestively blow you a kiss with the other... and slowly stand back up to face you...

(Next song plays. Quote in song says "I have been looking for happiness for 20 years now. I've done everything correctly, everything I was supposed to do, but I can't find happiness or joy. Please help.")

WW (outer voice):

I think I know one thing that might make you happy... Can I approach you and stroke your body a little?... I mean, since you can't use your hands, I'm willing to share my touches with you, if you'd like...

Maybe ever-so-slightly brush my fingernails along your arm?...

And maybe stand behind you, and gently rub your neck and shoulders?...

How does that feel?...

Hmm... Can I run my fingers through your hair?... Thank-you.

(Quote in song says "The answer, of course, is very simple. You have to give up your search for happiness. Because it hasn't worked in 20 years so it's not going to work in the next 20 years." Next song plays.)

Can I lean down and whisper in your ear?...

I'm so glad you told me about your fantasies... I love dancing for you, and taking care of you, and making you feel good... you make me feel so loved, and so lusted after... And I have a confession to make... I love and lust after you too...

...

Yeah, things are definitely buzzing now?... Good... I love that I can turn you on with just my words and touches like this... Oh, and when you have to hold in your moans... or sit on your hands... or reel-in your desire like this... Fuck...

...

... And uh, how would you feel about me taking your shirt off?... Are you wearing anything underneath your t-shirt? ... Good, that makes my job easier...

Let me just pull the bottom of your shirt up along the front of your chest... Uh-huh, just like I did before on me, all the way up to the nape of neck... and over the chin... Nope, no need to bite it... I'm just gonna flip it up and over your face and to the back of your neck, like this... Voilà! Instant cute shoulder shrug... Mmm-hmm... and more importantly, now we have ourselves an instant, bare, Big Bear chest... and that... makes my honey flow...

(Next song plays, which includes sound of a whip)

A little whipping, huh?... It must be time to turn up the intensity... switch on the drone bee in me... and turn on the horny queen in you...

So why don't I just walk around here in front of you... and start with a little chest wipe-me-down, like this... and a little lifting of the shirt for a thirst trap moment, like this...

...

Yeah, I know you want a piece of this...

WW (inner voice):

I tug at the hem and twist it between my hands, making a knot and tucking the bulge into my underwear...

WW (outer voice):

And I know you'd love a piece of that...

WW (inner voice):

I drop to my knees... I open your legs, and slide my shoulders under your knees... my hands travel up the sides of your thighs... I bring my hands under your thighs, and press your legs off my shoulders, as I stand up between your legs... I start pounding my hips with my fists, as I wave my package in front of your face...

...

I step up onto the chair with the tips of my feet clinging onto the front edge of the chair... I stand tall, and place my hands on your head, and bump and grind...I drop down to a low squat on the chair... and put my hands around your neck and in your hair...

I jump off the chair, and straddle one of your thighs, and tease humping it... then swing over to reverse straddle your other thigh, and tease sitting on it...

And then I stand up again in front of you...

(Next song plays)

WW (outer voice):

Oops, time to flip a switch... just call me Beyonce, because it looks like I'm the queen bee again... and I want a seat on this incredibly sexy throne...

WW (inner voice):

I pull up on my t-shirt, undo the knot at the hem, and let it unravel like a curtain coming down over my knickers...

I lean down on your lap, and let you see down the stretched-out collar of this shirt... I straddle you and sit on your lap... I place my left hand on the back of the chair, and with my right hand, I brush the hair out of your face... And I stroke your cheek... I press my thumb between your lips... You bite a little... but much more gently than when the t-shirt was between my teeth before... I reach over my head and behind me with my left hand... I grasp the bottom hem, and pull it over the back of my neck... signalling for you to bite it... you smirk and bite hard this time, hanging onto the hem while I pull away.... You let go of your bite, and let the t-shirt fall to the floor...

I bring my hands to the back of your neck, and hold on to you as I arch backwards, juggling my bosom like I'm serving Jell-o on a platter for you... I pull myself back up... I flirtatiously take the straps... and then the bra... off completely... I lean in closer, and rub my naked chest against yours...

(Next song plays)

I get up, reverse straddle you, and sit on your lap. I lean my back against your torso, and let my head fall back onto your shoulder... I bring my arms up and behind me, and around your neck, as I grind my butt and roll my hips into your crotch... I drape myself forward over your legs, and grab your ankles... and massage my queen's behind on your hips, and my boobs on your knees...And I roll back up and stand again... then turn around and kneel between your legs...

WW (outer voice):

Mmm... Can I? ... Here, stand up... and let me pull your shirt off your shoulders too... Uh-uh, no, not yet... we're keeping the undies on for last... What do you mean? ... You can't just rush through the end of the dance... this is the best part... Uh-huh, both of us in our tighty-uh...brighties? ...Mmm-hmmm, yeah... and I know you love a sexy topless number...

WW (inner voice):

I fall at your feet into a low squat, and run my fingers and nipples up and down your bare legs... I stand up, go back a few steps, and slowly fall into full straddle side splits...

...

I lean forward and catch myself with my hands... and slowly hump the floor... then I step my hands back and sit on my butt... I grab a hold of my toes and pull my tailbone in, and lift my feet up, with my legs spread open wide in a V...

...

I bring my hands to the floor, rock myself forward, and I fall into a sensual, silky-smooth crawl towards you... And then coyly climb back onto your lap, and straddle you one more time, as I look you deeply in the eyes, and smile...

(Next song plays)

WW (outer voice):

You've been a very good Bear so far, and kept your hands all to yourself... Do you think you're ready to set those hands free?... On my terms, of course... Oh baby, you're so close, don't give up now... I bet you can even smell that honey, it's so near...

...

Well, the condition is: if I give you permission to touch, I'll guide your hands and tell you what you can touch...

...

Well... take it or leave it, I guess!

...

For starters, how about you take those paws of yours out from under your ass, and leave them back here on mine... Mmm....

12