I Switch-Up My Dance For You (text)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Oh yeah...And now hoist me up... Yeah, yeah, literally be my Bear, and bear my weight... and carry me away... Uh, to that desk, next to the wall?....

...

Now sit me down on it, with my legs still wrapped around your hips... and bring your hands to my waist... And now slowly bring them up along my sides... and up my arms as you raise them over my head... and lean into me and hold our hands up against the wall behind me...and press your pelvis in to spread my legs further... as I arch my back and press my shoulders and hands onto the wall... Oh... Mmmm...

Now squat down between my legs, and pull me in... so that I can sit on your shoulders... and wrap my legs around your neck... and my arms around your head...

I love it when you carry me.... I feel so held and supported.... I especially love it when you keep my head above the clouds like this.... Although, uh, admittedly, when I'm on your shoulders I'm usually facing the other way in a backpack kinda position, rather than forward facing in a fanny pack kinda position...

Do you think you'll be able to see where you're going, If I ask you to walk with me wrapped around your face like this? ... OK, uh, carry me back to the chair and sit me down on it this time?... Yeah, just lower me so I'm reverse straddling and facing the back of the chair...

And I'm just gonna grip the back with both hands... and grind a little into it... Mmm, that feels good... but I think something might feel even better...

WW (inner voice):

I get up off the chair and walk around it, and behind you... and I signal to you to lean on the back of the chair and stick that booty out... I hold on to your shoulders, and pull my hips up against your ass cheeks... and I rock and thrust the front of my pelvis against the back of yours...

WW (outer voice):

Oh yeah, that feels much better...

Yeah, yeah, I know what you'd like even better than that... Mmm-hmm, and you have been very patient, that's very true... Oh! You're sounding pretty growly and insistent there... Am I edging the bear too much?... Well, you know me... I like to get you right up to that breaking point,... rile up your primal nature,... and get you begging to dive in and indulge ... Oh no no no... we still ain't there yet... I have a few more instructions for you to follow first...

...

Oh! Wow, you were so quiet there for a while... and yet now you have SO MUCH to say...

(Next song plays. Quote in the song says "But you know, if you talk all the time, you'll never hear what anybody else has to say")

Yeah Bear... don't you wanna listen to me?

WW (inner voice):

I sit back on the chair, this time properly, facing out, with my knees together, and my hands on my lap...

WW (outer voice):

Now I want you to slowly lower the back of the chair, with me sitting on it, all the way down to the floor... Now come down here, and put your hands on either side of me... and now hold your body in plank position over me, with your face just over my breasts... and do as many push-ups as you can, making sure to kiss the girls each time you lower down...

...

It's time for us to switch places.

(Next song plays)

Now stand up, and bring the back of the chair up too...

WW (inner voice):

I stand up, and gesture for you to sit in the chair face-out like I just did... You take a seat, but then suddenly pull me onto your lap, as I turn away from you...

WW (outer voice):

HEY! I didn't tell you to do that!...

Oh no... No, no, that's not what I meant when I said it was time to switch... I don't think this is a misunderstanding at all... I think this is you being bratty, and trying to take control...

Alright then Bear, let me wrap my arms behind me, and around your neck again... while you reach around my front... and paw at me... LOVINGLY... with your hands...

WW (inner voice):

You bring your hands to my bosom and cup and squeeze with care and craving...and I slowly roll my ass cheeks up and down along the front of your underwear... you put your hands on my hips... and hold me by the waist... as I do a forward bend... I roll back up... spinning my legs over to the side... I place my arm around your neck and shoulder, lean back and reach behind me with my other arm, and kick up and point my feet while I'm perched on your lap... and I sit up, kiss you on the lips, and stand back up again...

(Next song plays)

WW (outer voice):

Alright, sit on the chair again for me... this time reverse-straddle it, and rest your arms up on the back of the chair... scootch all the way forward, and I'll sit here and straddle the chair behind you...

Mmm.... So... there's one more thing I need to do... Uh-huh... I believe you asked for more wanking? ... Ha! We can skip to the good part? Wanking IS one of the good parts! ...

WW (inner voice):

I press my breasts against your back, and my crotch against your butt, as my hands reach around you and dig into your chest, and belly, and thighs... I take one of your hands in mine, and guide it to your groin...I gesture for you to slip that hand inside your underwear and touch yourself... and I bring my hand to my loins, and do the same... You go full-tilt on your own sex, finally able to touch yourself, and so fucking desperate to explode... and then suddenly stop...

...

What is it?... Sure, yeah, we can switch again... What would you like? ... Mmm... Yeah, yeah, I do like it when you watch me... and uh, yeah, you really don't have a great view of me wanking, with me sitting behind you like this... Alright, then... switch!

WW (inner voice):

You stand up, and I scootch forward on the chair, while you sit back down, straddling the chair behind me... This time you press your body up against my back, and wrap one hand around my front, and dive the other into your underwear... You fondle my boobs, while I fondle my clit... I use one hand to pull on my undies and keep the curtains open so that you can get a full view... and the other hand to pleasure myself, as fervently as you are pleasuring yourself... You press your lips into my neck, and begin to whisper in a low growl in my ear...

WW (outer voice):

What do you want to do to me when this song is done?

...

Talk to me, Bear... Rile me up this time...

(Next song plays)

Beg me... tell me how much you want my honey...

WW (inner voice):

You growl loudly, and bring your thighs together, scooping me up and pulling me onto your lap, in a straddle on the chair... You wrap your hands around my waist and hold me tight, then stand and raise me up like you are literally putting me on a pedestal... I put my feet on the seat, and stand on the chair... I turn around to face you, and you hug my legs and grab my ass... and then look up at me to very politely ask me a question...

WW (outer voice):

Yeah, yeah, I think so too... now would be a great time to get more naked... But, uh, you first... Time to drop your drawers, Big Bear... And now it's time to take off mine...

WW (inner voice):

You pick me up... and cradle me in your arms... and bring me to the bed, laying me gently in it... You lie down beside me... and we turn to face each other on our sides...

(Next song plays)

WW (outer voice):

Mmm, you're gorgeous too... and you're so much fun to play with... Oh... and I cannot wait any longer to taste you... I want our mouths on each other, right now... but just on one final condition...

Just one more, one more quick switch, I promise...then you can kiss me... and lick me... and suck me all you want...

What do you say to a little side-by-side 69, so we can savour each other's honey at the same time?... OK, you stay there, but I'll flip vertical... I think the bear and the bee have both earned a treat tonight...

(Last song plays, along with SFX of oral sex)

12