I Take a Lover

Story Info
A widower finally gets the lover he'd always dreamed of.
1.5k words
4.53
9.5k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plato
Plato
122 Followers

For as long as I can remember, I've had urges to be with a man. Now, there is nothing wrong with being gay, in fact I admire (and lust after) gay men. In my case, I've been a married guy with kids etc. You know the type, indulging in my needs for cock only when I can, usually anonymously, giving meaningless blow jobs at the occasional visit to a bath house when I'd arranged to go to a conference out of town. Looking back it seemed that I found my need to be with men to always be in the background, bubbling up like a volcano a couple of times a year. Once in a while I go into heat and really need the strong loving of a man. Sex at home was fine, not earth shattering, but loving and occasionally exciting, if not completely satisfying for me.

After 33 wonderful years together, my bride died after a long battle with cancer. And there I was, alone with myself. Kids grown, we got cheated out of the empty nester years.

I had some questions about myself that I finally thought I could get answered and after some time I went to the local bath house here in Orlando, deciding that I ought to look into this unsatisfied aspect of my personality and find out if I was actually gay or not. As I'd done in my past, I headed for anonymous sex at Orlando's local bath house.

As an attractive older man in athletic shape and looking younger than my 62 years, I had sex that day at the bath house, getting and giving oral with a few different men at the spa. After some public area play in the dark room, I ended up back in my room with an older black man after he approached me and said he wanted to have me (I liked the idea of someone wanting me) but he really couldn't get it up and I realized that maybe I was getting a little old for this anonymous shit and I went home feeling a little trashy, empty, and confused. Maybe I just needed time...

And I got it, COVID 19 hit and any hopes of meeting anyone for anonymous sex seemed like a monumentally terrible idea. Back I went to Literotica and Pornhub, fisting my cock and cumming all over my hairy chest while imagining being seduced by a handsome and kind man who understands my needs and shares them.

A few weeks ago I got vaccinated and I began to wonder if my interrupted journey might begin again soon, the urge for being with a man was strong but I needed to learn to play a new game with different rules. I decided I wanted more than anonymous sex, I wanted a lover. I joined a dating website and posted a picture of my torso, no face, no cock, but I looked good, hairy, developed, no beer belly, and I posted an ad with my picture titled "I want to take a male lover." and wondered if my listing would get any attention at all. I also browsed at the listings around my area and found myself intrigued by the picture of one man, Carl, who was in his mid sixties, handsome and obviously a gay man. To me he looked kind, gentle, and attractive and I reached out to him, asking if we could become friends and that's how I found myself on a bench outside of a Starbucks, having coffee with him a day later!

Not only had Carl reached out to me, my posting must have been on the mark because I had 4 other men reach out within hours. I got brave and put up a face pic too and I had 5 more responses by that evening. It seems that I was still desirable, I felt excited and... kind of sexy.

Carl intrigued me and I agreed to meet him for coffee. He said he was into "sapiosexual dating" that he liked to be with a person whose mind he admired as much as his body. Well, "HELLO!" I'd never heard this term before and honestly, I was ready to be with him the moment he said that. I've always valued intelligence, humor, and being a life long learner and we got along great. We sat and talked for about an hour, covering everything from music to sports and where we'd traveled to family and eventually sexuality. I'd never felt a connection to another man in quite this way. We would have been friends under almost any circumstances, but there was the added tension. This guy was trying to seduce me and it was working.

He'd look me in the eyes as we talked, our enthusiasm for the conversation causing both of us to be animated and fully engaged. Eventually, I was aware that his hand lingered on mine when he made a point or that our legs were touching, I liked this. It was amazing to feel desired.

He was tall, about 6' 3" and well built with deep blues and a and salt and pepper goatee. He was dressed in tennis clothes, shorts, and a black Nike tee that showed off all his muscles. I was smitten.

There was no question that we wanted to be closer and I asked him back to my place and he followed me home. Afraid I'd get cold feet, as soon as he was in my front door I tilted my head up and kissed him on the lips, feeling his goatee against my skin and his tongue in my mouth. "Would you come to bed with me?" I asked him knowing that he was more than willing and we ended up in my spare bedroom, hands all over each other and my mouth on his.

"Relax, we've got all kinds of time," and he motioned for me to lay back on the bed. He undressed for me, leaving his boxer briefs for last, sliding them off and having his cock pop straight out, he was a beautiful man.

Now it was my turn, I slipped out of my clothes, leaving on the frilly panties I'd worn to Starbucks under my jeans, Carl's eyes lit up as he told me I was a very naughty boy. They didn't stay on long.

He straddled me, this tall handsome man with his legs on either side of my chest and he fed me his thick cock, it was straight and not too long and I swallowed it like a cheerleader. It felt so right to have this man in my house, in my bed, and in my mouth, I was his.

We did everything together over the next hour, sucking each other's cock in a hot 69, making out some more and finally, excited and almost in a whisper Carl asked, "Can I fuck you?" and, of course he could...

It was so nice to have an encounter that wasn't anonymous, we had talked, found a connection, and only then had sex, so by now I wanted Carl inside me as much as he wanted to be in me! I lay on my chest and raised my ass and let this prince of a man have me, I wanted to give myself to him, I wanted to be his. I'd never felt like this before and it was a combination of surrender and feeling wanted that I had only dreamed of. This gorgeous man wanted me!

He, of course, was gentle and considerate, lubing me, licking me and sliding fingers into me until I had to beg him, "Carl, PLEASE get inside me!" and he did, sliding his cock into my lubed ass and making me squeal like a girl,

"Oh bay, give me that cock, ARRRGGH!"

He fucked me like I had fucked so many women, passionately and hard, yet I never felt endangered, God it felt wonderful to be receiving this glorious fucking. I felt him get bigger and bigger in me and I asked him where he wanted to cum and he said, "Right here baby" and filled me with his seed, yelling like madman when he came. He finished, I'm not sure his cock went soft at all. He pulled out of me, leaving me empty, and flipped me over and gobbled my leaking cock into his mouth where I had my turn, filling his throat with my hot cum. As I finished cumming I reached down and grabbed his still hard erection and started to pump him with my hand, my cum and his lube coating my hand and his balls. He came again all over my tits and we ended up kissing and rubbing our cum into each other.

We cuddled like lovers for several hours, licking, sucking and fucking as the mood presented itself, the highlight, at least for me, was coming in his ass when it was my turn.

Carl and I agreed that we were exactly what we were each looking for, someone to hang out with, share companionship and end up together as lovers.

It's amazing but at 64 years old I feel sexually fulfilled, REALLY sexually fulfilled for the first time and I like it. I guess maybe I knew what I'd need all along.

Plato
Plato
122 Followers