All Comments on 'I Take The Farmer's Wife'

by peacekeeper25

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
I gave you a five

Because it's a well-realised fantasy that could be real.

But you need to sharpen up on your use of words. In just one paragraph there were NINE 'cock's and 'pussy' showed five times.

Get a Roget's Thesaurus, and vary your vocabulary. You could be a good writer. But you need to work at it.

elizabennetelizabennetover 13 years ago
Nice suspense!

The ambience you created was artful, the premise enticing. Sometimes, overdescribed sex scenes, or those in which writers go out of their way to vary descriptions of the involved body parts, can go awry, so I wouldn't try to go way out on a limb in following the previous poster's admittedly valid advice. I'm a sucker for girls submitting themselves to men, for whatever reason, and enjoying themselves all the while. She is a fully-drawn character who both needs and loves to fuck; this is not often encountered in erotic stories. Well done and more, please? I want to see where this goes!

horny2play69horny2play69over 13 years ago
Very HOT

What a great story !! I never had that kind of luck - lol.

Please keep writing about their adventures and how Sasha repays her rescuer. Maybe, she will show him about how well she can tit fuck ??

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what a turn off

You apparently think dry fucking with both of them having their (endlessly described) jeans is sexy? It sounds like two teenagers making oout (or trying to) in the back seat.

Grow up and pay attention to the fact that your stories are disintegrating as they go. It's easy to see that for you all women are cunts who have no brains only sexual urges.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sexy

Actually. This story was sexy as hell and it made me cum over and over (: keep writing and ignore ignorant jackasses! Love to read more! thankszz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Clint Eastwood Rides Again

The Bridges of Madison County with a much sexier ending. Bravo! Encore! Never have I read about such, hot, sticky sex; such wonderful word pictures! I am totally enjoying reading your work, story after story.

Discovered you just today with new story THE DRIFTER Ch.01 posted here.

What were you doing for the past two years when you didn't post anything?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved the European look with the woman in pigtails, pushed up tits etc. i thought i was at Octoberfest

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous