I Take The Farmer's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still propped against the pillows, I grabbed her ankles, lifting her legs to my shoulder, spreading her legs wide apart then thrust my cock down into her as hard as I could, suddenly feeling her warm wet tight pussy gripping my cock, both of us screaming "Fuck me! Fuck me!" at each other. I couldn't believe how tight she was, her shouting loud and fierce.

I pulled out, lifting her ass off the bed then drove her back into the pillows with a deep hard thrust, the headboard banging against the wall, the bed squeaking, our voices yelling at each other like wild savage animals—both of us drunk and hungry.

"Harder! Harder!" she screamed, her body tensing, her pussy gripping my cock.

"Take my cock! Take it!" I yelled, thrusting harder, faster, deeper.

"Harder! Give it to me harder! Fuck me harder! Harder! I want it harder!"

Suddenly, she lifted her ass even higher and I drove her back to the bed, my swollen cock rubbing her clit with each piston like thrust, her pussy gripping my cock tighter as she tensed then exploded in a wild orgasm, her body convulsing, shaking, shuttering, her screaming making me thrust even harder, pounding her as hard as I could. I was out of my mind wanting to fuck her.

I kept thrusting through her orgasm, her cum squirting all over my cock, her pussy gripping my swollen cock as I pounded her, screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" Suddenly, feeling my orgasm sweeping over me, I shouted louder. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

"CUM ALL OVER ME!" she yelled.

I kept thrusting, harder, faster, deeper, the intense ecstasy of my huge orgasm soaring through my body erupting in a huge overwhelming explosion. Suddenly, writhing over her, I pulled my cock out shooting the first gush of cum out over her body like hot lava pouring from a volcano landing on her face, her tits, her stomach, her glistening pussy, her thighs as I held my cock, shooting my cum all over her.

Panting heavily, looking up at me on my knees hovering over her, I watched her smearing cum on her tits, her face flushed, her dark hair disheveled, her dazed eyes looking into mine.

I collapsed heavily on her warm panting body. She wrapped her strong legs and arms around me, both of us gasping for air, feeling the wet stickiness of our bodies, the aroma of sex in the room, neither of us able to speak as we came down from the intensity of our sudden wild fucking. I lay on her as she held me, her cum covered tits crushed against my chest, our hearts beating, both of us panting desperately.

After a few minutes, I lifted my head, taking deep swallows of air as I looked at her in the dim candle light, trying to speak. I looked into her green eyes as she looked up at me.

"I'm Peter," I said, still breathing heavily.

"Sasha!" she said, breathlessly then smiled.

I wasn't sure what else to say as we looked at each other, both of us trying to catch our breath.

"That was pretty wild," I finally said. "I didn't expect that."

"It was. I didn't expect it either."

"I was lost. Ran out of gas and when I saw you, I couldn't believe my eyes—you are very beautiful and very sexy."

"I could tell you liked what you saw!" She paused. "I like being sexy but my husband doesn't seem to notice."

"He's nuts," I said, shaking my head, unable to believe a man could ignore such a sexy beautiful woman.

"I'm here on this farm in the middle of nowhere, very lonely."

"That must be hard for you," I said, lying between her legs, my deflated cock pressed against her pussy, feeling the stickiness of our bodies, the aroma of sex in the air, noticing our shadows in the dim candle light.

"It is hard. I am young and he cannot give me what I need. I want romance. I want to make love, but I am trapped here like a prisoner."

I rolled off of her, propping my head on my hand, looking down at her, my bent leg laying over her thigh, my knee pressed lightly against her pussy. I looked into her eyes as she looked up at me. I wanted to know more.

"Why did you marry him?"

"I am from Russia." We are very poor since my father died. I saw an ad on internet in the cafe—man looking for wife to help on farm. I answered and sent him photos of me---sexy photos to attract him and he seemed nice and paid for me to come two years ago."

"That took courage to come here from Russia like that," I said, liking her accent and impressed with how well she spoke English. "Many women do it now. It's not the best way to get out of Russia but I took a chance. His emails were nice. He told me he was rich and would give me a good life. He sounded kind so I came but I found that he wanted a slave not a wife."

"So you are a maid, some one to take care of his house and cook for him."

"Yes and when he wants sex, he fucks me—one, two, three then goes to sleep. I am starving for love. I want more."

"You are very beautiful and sexy," I said again looking at her in the dim candle light. I cuddled closer, stroking her dark hair, loving how her body felt as I lay with my thigh over her thigh, my cock pressed against her leg, my knee rubbing a little harder against her pussy as we talked.

"Thank you," she smiled. "I want him to make love to me. I want him to want me and I wear sexy clothes for him but he only cares about the farm and his business. He has a farm hand who always looks at me and I like that but he is afraid of my husband."

"So what are you going to do?" I asked. "Why don't you just leave?"

"I have no money. No car. I know no one. I am trapped here—a prisoner." She looked into my eyes and I could see her sadness as she swallowed, almost crying.

The room was dark except for the candles glowing. The rain was still beating against the windows. We were both quiet, looking at each other, my knee against her pussy, my cock pressed against her warm thigh. It felt good lying next to her, looking at her sweet innocent face, seeing in her sad eyes more than the sultry hungry woman who met me at the door, realizing her plight and here I was in the bed she shared with her indifferent husband.

"Thank you for listening," she said, looking at me, a sweet smile coming to her lips, her green eyes now sparkling in the candle light. Now there was another look in her eyes as she bit her lower lip, her sweet smile becoming devilish, her hand slipping slowly between our bodies, touching my soft cock, gently stroking it.

I smiled as she rubbed my cock, feeling it getting hard, remembering how she aggressively grabbed my cock earlier when we were drinking wine. We were still drunk but now that I knew more about her, I wanted to give her a fuck she would never forget. Her hand rubbing my cock felt so good, I pressed my knee harder against her pussy, moving it, rubbing her, feeling her responding by squirming, biting her lower lip, closing her eyes, her arousal building. My cock was now rock hard in her hand. She spread her legs apart and started grinding harder against my knee, making soft guttural sounds. I looked into her eyes, loving how she was biting her lower lip, her eyes looking into mine as she moved harder against my knee, wanting to fuck it.

Suddenly, she surprised me, twisting her body and rolled onto her stomach, pulling me, getting me to climb on her body, mounting and straddling her round luscious ass, my hard cock pressed into the crack between her cheeks. She squirmed under me, rubbing her clit against the mattress as I lay heavily on her, pushing down harder, loving how her ass cheeks felt on my cock. "Ohhhhh you are so hard," she said, as I pressed my cock into her ass.

Quickly, I slid my hand under her body and grabbed her pussy, cupping it in the palm of my hand, possessing her wet cunt. "Oh yes," she yelled, surprised by my firm hand gripping her pussy then started humping it. "Oh, mmmmm, ohhhhhh, yes mmmmmmm," came from her moaning mouth as she used my hand, squirming harder while I drove my throbbing cock deeper into the crack of her ass, her humping driving me insane as she fucked my hand, frantically rising and falling. She was on fire and I was going insane wanting her.

Suddenly, I entered my middle finger into her tight pussy causing her to gasp then scream, "Ohhhhh fuck," lifting her ass, moving frantically up and down on my finger, fucking it, "Ohhhhhhh fuck," she yelled louder. "Oh yes fuck me! fuck me!" I entered a second finger, loving how her juicy tight pussy gripped my fingers, how hard and fast she was moving, taking it deeper, bucking, lifting her ass driving me insane as she fucked my fingers, so greedy, so hungry, so desperate. I could feel how sex starved she was and I wanted to give her all she could devour then fuck her.

I suddenly surprised her by rolling over on my back, pulling her so she was now laying on her back on top of me, her legs spread wide apart, my fingers fucking her pussy, her ass pressed against my cock. I snaked my hand under her blouse and grabbed one tit, rubbing it roughly, feeling her hard nipples as I fucked her faster with my two fingers, the palm of my hand rubbing her clit. I could feel her body tensing as she lifted her hips, arching her body taking my fingers deeper, screaming at me, "Oh yes, do this, do this. It's so good! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ohhhhhhh Fuuucckkkkk."

She was on the verge of exploding when I suddenly pulled my fingers out, holding them just above her pussy and she yelled, "No. No. Don't stop! Noooooo!" She lifted her body higher, straining to reach my fingers screaming, "Don't do this to me! Just fuck me! Oh no! Don't stop! Please, let me cum!" I could feel her wetness dripping from her pussy as she stretched desperately arching for my fingers above her pussy, teasing her.

Suddenly, with a quick motion of my hands, I pushed against her back, forcing her to sit up on me, facing away, her round ass sitting on my cock. Knowing I had just cum hard and would last longer, I wanted to give her a fuck she would never forget. I wanted to give her all she could take. I wanted her to be mine.

"Ride me," I yelled. She shifted so that she could straddle me, her knees at my hips. She pulled her blouse over her head, tossing it away then grabbed her tits with both hands, rubbing and squeezing them, panting, making soft sounds of pleasure. Quickly she lifted herself on her knees while I held my cock straight up like a hot steel pole and she came down hard, my cock impaling her, her voice shrieking, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck! Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk! I want this cock! Fuck me!"

Leaning forward, her hands on my thighs, she pushed her self up on her knees and came down hard on my cock, then up and down, up and down on me, my cock going deeper, her tight pussy gripping my cock as she rode me faster and faster, harder and harder, galloping, her clit rubbing my cock, her pig tails flailing, her tits bouncing. I bucked higher off the bed, my hands on her waist lifting her, thrusting then pulling her down harder on my cock, her screaming getting louder as she bounced harder and faster, riding me like she was a cowgirl on a bucking bronco, her screaming letting me know she was on the verge of exploding.

Just as I felt her tremble, screaming her head off, I gripped her waist and lifted her higher holding her suspended, hovering just above the head of my cock, using all my strength to hold her, not letting her come down causing her to yell, "Please, Let go! Let me cum! Don't do this! Let me cum, god damn you!"

"No!" I yelled, holding her firmly, feeling how desperate she was, how on the edge. The sight of my cock just below her dripping pussy as I held her squirming and suspended, feeling her need to engulf my cock and explode was thrilling. I loved my power over her, loved that I could drive this hot, horny woman insane, play with her, tease her, keep her on the edge, give her more pleasure than she has ever had. I wanted her crazed before I fucked her.

Holding her firmly, the tip of my hard cock just grazing her swollen pussy lips, feeling her desperation to be filled I slowly lowered her onto my cock, her warm tight wet pussy gripping my cock, pulling, slowly filling, her then again held her down on me, not letting her move, my cock as deep in her as possible.

"Ohhhh yes, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she moaned as she sat on me swiveling her hips, moving slowly in a small circle, using my cock as she moved, the excruciating sensation on my cock driving me crazy.

Suddenly, I lifted her up slowly up my hard cock, her pussy gripping me as she rose again just over the head of my cock. I held her there for a moment, savoring the slow intensity, knowing we were experiencing the most beautiful, miraculous pleasures two bodies can give to each other. I held her hovering, suspended, the tip of my cock just touching, tickling her pussy lips. Gripping her waist tighter, I suddenly lifted her higher then pulled her down on me as hard as I could then lifting my ass, thrusting harder, causing her to shriek as my cock went deep. When she came down, I held her still again, not letting her move then again lifted her slowly up my cock, her pussy gripping me, as she rose hovering just over the head of my cock, holding her still, suspended, my cock just touching her dripping pussy before suddenly pulling her down harder than before, impaling her again, her screaming filling the room, my thrusting deeper, her pussy gripping my cock tighter, closer to exploding. I lifted her again, higher, my hands gripping her waist tighter, her body tensing, trembling, about to explode, her loud fierce screaming driving me crazy. I was losing control, my cock swelling, about to explode when suddenly without warning I bucked hard, lifting her high in the air then grabbing her, threw her roughly onto her back, her body bouncing, her head at the other end of the bed, hanging over the edge, her legs wide apart, completely open to me.

Knowing she was about to explode, I quickly got on my knees between her legs, roughly spreading them wider apart, wanting to fuck her as hard as I could, I reached forward grabbing her hands stretching her arms over her head then violently rammed my cock into her wide open pussy just as she started convulsing, screaming, "Fuck me Take me!

I quickly pulled out and rammed my cock harder, pulled out and pounded her even harder, grunting, our bodies bouncing on the bed with each thrust, her body shaking, shuttering, convulsing in an explosive orgasm, shrieking ahhhhhhhhhhhHHH just as a loud boom of thunder and crack of lightening exploded over the house causing it to shake as violently as she was shaking.

"I just want to fuck you!" I shouted, thrusting harder and harder through her orgasm feeling mine rising, each thrust driving her forward 'til she was hanging further off the bed, her long dark pig tails touching the floor, her pussy gripping my cock, another shattering orgasm sweeping over her just as mine was building.

Suddenly, my orgasm swept through me like a bolt of lightning making me thrust harder and harder until suddenly I erupted, cum gushing and shooting deep into her, both of us fucking like savages. She exploded again screaming, shaking and quivering as we came together, my last thrust spurting hot cum into her, my whole body writhing.

I grabbed her hands, squeezing them as I lay heavily on her panting body both of us hanging over the edge of the bed, my cock still in her, unable to move, loving how she felt under me. Somehow, I found the strength to slide back and pull her up so that her head was on the bed, her eyes closed as if she had passed out. I could not budge, panting and gasping, laying on her, dazed, her tits crushed against my chest, feeling the warm wet stickiness of our cum, the strong aroma of our sex filling the dark room.

We lay there helplessly weak, exhausted from our wildness, knowing we had given each other the most intense fucking of our lives. Neither of us could speak as we lay there panting, wallowing in the warmth of our bodies.

The bed was a tangle of blankets and sheets as we lay at the opposite end of the bed. After a few minutes, I somehow found the strength to get her on her side. I quickly grabbed the blanket, pulling it over us then wrapped my arms around her as we spooned, our warm bodies melting into each other, still not speaking, our breathing slowly calming. In the quiet and dim candlelight, we could hear the rain beating against the windows, the wind causing a tree branch to scrape the window but we felt warm and safe, my arms wrapped around her as she nestled into body.

I kissed her shoulder as she lay still in my arms. I could tell by her breathing she had dozed off and I wasn't far behind. Her body felt warm next to me and I pulled her closer, remembering my car was out of gas and here I was in bed with a beautiful sexy woman I had just met about two hours ago. I thought about her being far from her homeland, the sex-starved wife of a farmer too busy to give her what she needed and deserved. Within minutes I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remembered when I woke up was the empty bed.

Just as I sat up, I heard water splashing. I looked around the room, trying to get my bearing when she came back into the room, holding a towel and, carrying a candle. She came back to the bed, drying her body.

"I keep water in the tub when we have storms," she said. "You made me so sticky when you shoot all over me.""

"Sorry, but you asked for it, didn't you?"

"Yes. I like it," she said, sitting on the bed in a yoga position. She had untied her pigtails and now her long dark hair hung over her shoulders in front, almost covering her tits.

"That's smart filling the tub with water," I said, seeing how exotic she looked—almost like a gypsy as her thick wild hair hung loosely over her tits.

She nodded and smiled, looking at me as if she wanted to say something but was uncertain. She took a deep breath, swallowing.

I reached for her hand, holding it. "What is it? What are you thinking?"

"He will be home today---maybe in a few hours."

"Really," I responded, not sure where this was leading. "I hope the phone is working so I can get road service. It won't be good if I am here when he arrives."

"Yes. It would be bad. He would not like knowing a man was here when he was gone."

It had stopped raining and I could see the sky getting light as dawn approached. I lay on my back looking at her sitting next to me. I held her hand, seeing she was upset, her eyes closed as she thought about her husband finding me there.

"If I can get in touch with Road Service this morning, they can bring me some gas and I'll be on my way."

She looked at me, biting her lower lip, took a deep breath, "Take me with you." She paused. "Please."

"Are you serious?" I asked, stunned.

"Yes, please take me with you."

The thought of my taking this beautiful, sexy woman with me before her husband returned was mind boggling. I swallowed, looking at her, not sure what to say.I looked at her eyes, her long dark hair, her tits, her bare legs, remembering how we fucked so wildly, so perfectly made what she was asking an exciting temptation.

Suddenly she leaned forward and put her hand on my cock under the cover. It immediately got hard and she rubbed it, looking into my eyes. "Please take me with you. I will be good to you." Her accent was so alluring.

I didn't know what to do. I tried thinking but her hand on my cock made it difficult. She was seducing me again.

"You will not be sorry if you take me with you. I will make you a happy man," she said, rubbing my cock harder, getting me aroused. I had heard of thinking with your dick but thought maybe taking her with me would be good, maybe I can help her, get her away from this prison she was in, maybe we would be good together, if not, we can just go our separate ways but at least she wouldn't be here.

I still hadn't spoken, my mind going a mile a minute, my cock getting harder in her hand.