I Take The Farmer's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then moved and straddled me, my body still under the cover as she sat on my hard cock, swiveling her hips slowly, grinding her pussy on me through the thin cover. She leaned forward, her tits close to my mouth as she looked down into my eyes. She was seducing me to take her with me.

"You want to take me with you, don't you, but you are afraid because you don't know me."

"Yes."

"I am a good, strong, smart women. I will take good care of you."

"I'm not looking for a slave woman."

"I know but I will make you happy and you will make me happy. Please take me with you."

She suddenly squirmed down my body and pulled back the cover, kneeling between my legs and took my hard cock in her hand licking and sucking it, her green eyes looking into mine. I lay back feeling her warm tongue licking the underside of my cock then suddenly she put it in her mouth, first moving her mouth over the sensitive tip then swallowing, bobbing up and down, her lips and tongue sucking and licking my swollen cock. I grabbed her head, lifting my ass off the bed, thrusting my cock into her mouth, her loud slurping and moaning sounds getting louder, devouring my cock as I fucked her mouth. I was about to explode as she took me deeper, her mouth moving faster and harder up and down when I suddenly erupted in a huge, overwhelming orgasm shooting hot gushes of cum down her throat, screaming "Ahhhhhhhhhh! at the top of my lungs as she milked every drop from me, my whole body writhing.

She lifted her mouth from my cock, cum dripping from her lips and looked at me as I gasped for air. She smiled. "You want to take me with you, don't you?"

"Yes. I want to take you away from here. We'll make it work," I said, noticing it was becoming a bright sunny morning. I could not believe what was happening but knew I was being seduced by this beautiful, sexy woman who was in a desperate situation—"maybe it will work," I thought. "Hopefully, the phones are working and I can get Road Service," I said, suddenly reaching for her and pulling her against my mouth, kissing her, tasting my cum on her lips, certain I had made the right decision.

She kissed me passionately, still laying on me, her tits crushed against my chest, our tongues swirling in each others mouths. She then lifted her head and smiled, looking into my eyes. "Thank you. You are saving my life."

"I will take you with me and we will see what happens, but now, I have to get gas for my car before your husband gets back."

We got up and I quickly found my jeans and shirt while she went to her closet and started throwing her clothes onto the bed. She was naked then put on an old flannel shirt barely covering her ass. She left it unbuttoned revealing her tits. She then placed a large suitcase on the bed then looked up at me and smiled. "I will make you coffee and breakfast then finish packing."

I followed her down the hall to the kitchen, noticing how her ass swayed naturally as she walked barefooted. I asked her the name of the road we were on then went to the phone and with great relief heard the dial tone. I got my Road Service card, dialed and told them where I was. I hung up, our eyes meeting. "They said it would be over an hour before they got to me with gas."

I watched Sasha moving efficiently at the counter, making coffee then breaking eggs into a bowl, slicing home made bread for toast.

"I am a good cook and I like to bake," she said, turning to me, smiling, her long hair cascading over her shoulders, her tits barely covered by the open flannel shirt. "I will cook for you."

"Good." I answered, enjoying how she moved around the kitchen as she prepared breakfast.

"And you know already what else I like to do."

"Yes, I know," I said, coming over to her at the stove as she stirred the eggs with the spatula.

I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close, rubbing my cock against her ass through the flannel shirt. She put down the spatula, turned, grabbing my ass and pulled me into her, my hard cock grinding against her barely covered pussy. We gave each other a little grinding thrust then she pushed me away.

"You are such a hungry man," she said. "The eggs are ready. Go sit and I will bring you your breakfast."

I chuckled and went to the table.

Just then the telephone rang and she went to answer it. I could see her shoulders tense and her eyes close as she listened then hung up and looked at me.

"It is my husband. He will be here soon---by ten."

I looked up at the clock and saw that it was eight- fifteen. "I hope they get here soon with the gas," I said.

We sat down for breakfast feeling tense, not sure what we would do if the Road Service didn't show up with the gas in time and Sasha's husband came home.

"I will clean kitchen and go finish packing," Sasha said, picking up our dishes and placing them in the sink. I went to the phone and called my friend, Jake and told him what happened and I would be bringing her with me.

"Be careful," he warned. "She's sounds like a desperate woman."

"I know. But I can't leave her here. Wait 'til you see her—she's pretty hot looking."

I could not tell him where I was because I was lost and didn't know but said I would ask the Road Service people for directions and we would be there as soon as we could. I hung up and stepped out onto the front porch and saw my old Subaru not far from the house then looked up and down the isolated road. I looked around the farm briefly and saw a big barn and a large field with a red tractor on the edge. I thought about the farm hand, wondering whether he would be showing up for work, hoping we would be gone before he arrived otherwise he would tell Sasha's husband that a man was here. I also didn't want him to see my car.

Suddenly, my taking off to visit a friend had turned into a suspenseful thriller. I often thought of my life as a movie remembering when I broke up with my girl I said, "I don't belong in your movie. I'm out of here!"

I stepped back into the house wondering how this erotic adventure movie would end and saw Sasha standing next to her suitcase. She wore a simple flowered skirt that came above her knees, cowboy boots and a tight pink t-shirt that clung to her tits. She looked both innocent and sexy at the same time.

"Nice boots," I said.

"They are my favorite. I like American cowboys."

We went into the kitchen and she poured me another cup of coffee. I looked up at the clock and saw it was nine-twenty. It had already been over an hour and Road Service was not in sight. "He will be here soon," I said, looking out the kitchen window hoping to see the tow truck coming with gas. I called the Road Service number again to see if they were on their way and was told the truck had left an hour ago and should be their soon if they didn't get lost. I looked at Sasha, our eyes meeting, both of us excited and frightened. While we waited she braided her hair again, putting it back in the pig-tails she had when I first arrived. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, the sexy innocence captivating me. Every time I glanced out the window looking for the Road Service truck then turned to see Sasha leaning against the counter, her short flowered skirt high on her thighs, the cowboy boots, her round tits straining the pink t shirt, I felt a bolt of lust go through me.

I looked up at the clock and saw it was nine-thirty and still no truck was in sight. Her husband would be her in half an hour. I stood looking out the window when she came over to me, standing behind me and reached around and suddenly started rubbing my cock.

I couldn't believe she was rubbing my cock at this time, her husband getting closer and here I was stranded, waiting for gas, waiting to take her away, How could she be wanting to fuck at such a tense moment?

"What are you doing?" I asked, feeling her hand on my hard cock.

"I like danger," she said.

"We could get caught. You're husband could show up."

"I know," she said, her hand moving up and down my cock. "Fuck me!"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, fuck me now. Fast!"

She unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down my zipper. I wanted to stop her but couldn't. She took my hard cock in her hand then with her other hand pulled me over to the kitchen table, leaned back, lifting her skirt over her waist and opened her legs. She was not wearing panties and grasping my cock moved it up and down her wet pussy. "Fuck me! We have time."

I glanced up at the clock seeing it was twenty to ten as she moved my cock faster up and down her pussy, her legs wide apart, her nipples poking through the thin pink t shirt.

"Fuck me!" she said, more urgently. "I need you to fuck me, now!"

I could not resist. The tension was too much. We both needed release and suddenly thrust my cock as hard as I could, opening her tight pussy, her gasping screaming made me thrust even harder as I suddenly pounded her with desperate urgent driving thrusts that pushed the table against the wall and made her scream "Harder! Harder! Fuck me harder! Ohhhhhhhh yes! Harder! "

I could not believe how hard I was fucking her, getting closer, racing against the clock to climax and release our tension with a huge orgasm. I felt her body tightening, her pussy gripping my swelling cock thrusting, on the verge of exploding then suddenly, she screamed, "Yessssssss! Oh yesssss!" and her whole body convulsed violently just as my cock erupted in a huge orgasm shooting hot gushes of cum into her before I collapsed on her body.

Just then I heard a sound outside. "They're here," I said, lifting myself off of her, pulling my jeans up. "Good, they're here," I repeated looking out the window then at her lying on the kitchen table, her skirt still over her hips, cum dripping down her thigh. I looked at her unable to believe we had just fucked so fast and hard.

Knowing we did not have much time, I picked up her suit case as I ran out of the front door, down the porch steps to my car just as the man was getting a gas can from the back of his tow truck.

"Thanks," I said as I got to the car.

"Not a good place to run out of gas," he said, looking at me then up at the front door where Sasha was standing in the doorway then added, "Maybe it is a good place," he chuckled.

I threw the suitcase in the back seat while he poured the gas in my tank. "I'm lost and need to find Route Seventy. I'm trying to get to Frenchtown. "

"Just follow me. That's where my station is and then you're on your way."

"Great," I said, handing him my card. I waved for Sasha to come while he filled out the paper work.

He looked at me and then at Sasha but didn't say anything as he handed me my card. "Follow me, buddy. It's about twenty miles to Frenchtown once you get on the highway."

Sasha got in the car and I got behind the wheel. I looked over at her noticing how high her skirt was on her thighs, the cowboy boots, her tits straining the tight shirt then turned the ignition and heard the car sputter, then start. The tow truck took off and I followed.

Just as we pulled away, we saw a large black SUV heading in our direction. "That's him," Sasha yelled and tucked down in the seat.

The SUV passed us and then started slowing down. I turned around and saw the car pull into the dirt driveway of the farm. The driver got out and looked at my car driving away behind the tow truck. Looking in the rear view mirror, I saw him take off his hat and scratch his grey head, wondering what was going on. He looked bewildered. I then saw Sasha looking behind her at her husband as we got further away. She then reached for my hand and smiled, "Thank you for taking me."