All Comments on 'I Take Thee, Kitten'

by NRMathis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MickeyKayMickeyKayabout 3 years ago

I Absolutely LOVE this story from the Very First words in Stray Kitten.."Take it from me," to the last here..."Come on kitten, let's go home." I'm looking forward to reading other stories you've written! Thank you for sharing such an Amazing story that made me laugh, made me blush, in a good way as well as made me tear up. All hallmarks, for me at least of a good, no scratch that Great story! I'm off to another of your adventures! You're an Amazing author and story writer! Keep up the Great works!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was beautiful. I've read the previous two parts and fell in love with your writing. I don't know if you'll continue with this, I feel like the story is complete but maybe a little bit more would be nice, or maybe a spin off? Idk

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 2 years ago

Bryan's concern felt immensely genuine and the end of the story leaves me feeling very good.

That makes this series one of the few that leave me contented for the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I almost didn’t bother to read this, the third installment, but I’m so very glad I did.

The story had concluded enough for me after part two that I was afraid this was going to be like that third movie where they’ve lost all the glitter and pizzazz of the first and are just dragging it out, milking that franchise for all it’s worth.

But this? This was the best one of all. Thank you for sharing this. It was purrfect!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A fitting and perfect end to a brilliant series of stories.

Thank you NRMathis for three wonderful stories that I will read again many times in the years to come.

Calico75Calico755 months ago

Great ending. Wonderful series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous