I Take Thee, Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slung him over my shoulder carried him to our room. He was fighting me the whole time. I threw him on the bed and used my bodyweight to pin him down.

"You listen to me, Kitten. I'm going to fuck you now, and you're going to like it. I'm going to make you scream and let out all the shit you've been holding in for weeks. Then you're going to be a good little cat and take a nap. Got it?"

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I'm asking for your consent, Bryan. Are you going to let this happen or not?" As much as I knew he needed this, I still couldn't force him.

"I had so much time set aside today," he grumbled.

"The wedding will still be here tomorrow. You being happy is more important to me than having a perfect wedding day. It should be more important to you, too."

"We still need a florist."

"I'll figure that out. Later. You're not the only one who cares about this."

He exhaled like he had been holding his breath for hours.

"Okay, you big brute. Do what you want to me."

In reply I grabbed his head and crushed his lips against mine. A beat later he acquiesced, letting my tongue in his mouth. When I was done I grabbed his cheeks, not gently.

"You've been a bad kitty, overworking yourself like this. It's not healthy."

"I'm sorry, sir. I just want my wedding day to be a good one."

I took off our clothes as I kept talking.

"It doesn't need pretty flowers to be a good day, pussycat. It doesn't need catering or decorations or a cake or even fucking guests. It's going to be a good day no matter what, and you know why?"

I didn't wait for him to answer.

"It's going to be great because my beautiful little kitten will be there. He and I are going to tie the knot and it's going to be the best goddamn day of my life. The rest of it is just icing on the cake."

We were naked now and I reached for the lube on our bedside table. We stopped using condoms a year ago, so I could get everything ready and still hold him down with one hand.

"I know you have a lot on your plate right now, but don't be dumb and let it get in the way of your mental health. You should know better than that. Let me take care of things sometimes. Let me take care of you."

Bryan had never really stopped crying, but I could see the tears get more intense.

I slathered lube on my dick and lifted up his legs.

"I'm doing this because I love you, Bryan. Be a good cat and take your medicine."

I entered him and set up a good pace. Shit, it never got old. Bryan's ass-pussy was my cock's favorite place to be, with his mouth a close second. But this wasn't about me, it was about him. I did all the things I learned he liked over the years. I played with his nipples. I kissed and bit his neck. I attacked his g-spot with long, deep strokes. Bryan always prided himself on being a good lay, but I was no slouch, either. I wanted to remind him that I was paying attention all this time and knew how to make him happy.

"You gonna take a nap after this?"

"Y-yes, sir!"

"You gonna let me find a florist?"

"Yes!"

"Yes, WHAT?" I shoved all my eight inches in at once.

"YES, SIR!"

"Are you gonna stop freaking out and accept that everyone will love the wedding?"

"YES, SIR!"

"Good kitty. Now sit back, relax, and let me do what I gotta do."

I fucked him for almost an hour. He had orgasmed four times by the end of it. I had shot inside him twice. At long last I pulled out.

"You take your cat nap, Bryan."

He yawned.

"Yes, sir."

I was almost out the door when I heard his voice again.

"Jack?"

I stopped and turned around.

"I really needed that. Thanks. I love you. I don't tell you that enough."

"You tell me just the right amount. Now sleep."

He closed his eyes and I left.

After drinking some water I sat down at my computer and began typing a Google search.

Wedding florist Corpus Christi

*****

At long last we got to my 25th birthday, which was also the day before our wedding. Bryan and me would each be having our respective bachelor parties that day, though Bryan's party was the one with all the bridesmaids. As for me, I had some fun with four friends of mine: Bryan's brother Duncan, who would also be our best man, Kyle, my college roommate before I moved in with Bryan and still one of my closest friends, Rick, a former teammate from college I still kept in touch with, and Finn, my best friend from work. It was quite a day; in the morning we played paintball, in the afternoon we did a beer tasting and we had a great steak dinner to finish things off. I can honestly say that it was the best birthday I'd ever had. The only thing missing was Bryan, but that's what the next day was for.

By 8 PM things had died down and we were all ready to call it a day. We all wanted to be well rested for the big event tomorrow. Bryan was pretty strict with the traditions, we weren't even sleeping together that night. The next time I saw him he'd be walking down the aisle.

At least, that was the plan, but I got a text from him after 9 asking for us to meet at the beach and talk. Considering that it was his own rules he would be breaking I figured whatever he wanted to talk about was really important. It was around 10 when I arrived and found him staring out at the waves.

"Hey, man. What's up?"

He didn't answer for a few seconds.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking recently."

"About what?"

"About something I'm not really proud of. Something I need to talk to you about before tomorrow."

Shit. That's not something a guy wants to hear his fiancé say the day before their wedding.

"Well, I'm all ears."

He brushed away the hair that the wind blew into his face.

"You trust me to be sincere, right? To say something because I mean it and not because I want you to feel sorry for me or whatever?"

"Of course."

He looked away from me before he spoke again.

"I really do mean it when I say that getting to marry you would make me the happiest man on earth. There's nobody else I'd rather spend the rest of my life with. But I have to admit...I'm having some doubts."

He could have dropped an actual nuke and it wouldn't have been more of a bomb than what he just said. I needed a moment just to recover.

"What the hell do you mean, doubts? You've been planning this for months!"

"I know, I know, this is the worst thing I can possibly tell you, but if I didn't talk about this with you I'm going to regret it forever. Please just listen."

I saw so much fear in his eyes when he looked at me. As hard as it was for me to hear, I think it was even harder for him to say. He needed this. He needed me to be strong.

I sat down on the sand and patted the spot next to me.

"You can always talk to me, Bryan."

He took a seat beside me.

"This is absolutely not me being a commitophobe. You're my one and only and I wouldn't have it any other way. It's nothing you did at all. This is about me."

I put my arm around his shoulder.

"At this point, I'm pretty sure love is as base an urge as attraction. We can talk about types and what we're looking for, but I'm starting to think that we don't have as much control over it as we think. Hallie told me she knew Duncan was the one before their first date was even over. Just because she didn't tell him doesn't mean it wasn't true."

He looked down.

"If I'm being honest, that's the only way I can rationalize you falling in love with me."

Holy shit.

Bryan had a confident, sometimes arrogant persona. It drove me crazy sometimes, but it was a part of him I had grown to love over time. Even so, I got the feeling that on some level he hated himself at the beginning, and had for years. But I thought he had gotten past that.

"I'm still ashamed of how we met. I walked up to you and forced myself on you, having fun making you mad because you weren't going to fight back. That's not something a good person does. But you forgave me. You wanted me to stay."

I was shocked. Is that really how he saw what happened? To me it was just a funny story.

"Then there's that first Christmas. You rode in a shitty truck with me for two days to spend the holidays with me and my family. Then I saw Shawn and everything stopped. I was so bothered by seeing an ex-boyfriend doing fine and being happy for me I had to make it everyone else's problem. Then you had to lock me in a shed to get me to talk about it. I made it all about me and you had to be the one to fix things. I told you I loved you that night, and I meant it, but looking back on it now just leaves a bad taste in my mouth."

I heard his breath hitch. He was choking up.

"Even so many years later, I haven't really changed. I dragged you into my family drama with Percy. I drove myself crazy over the wedding. I planned a ceremony where all the attention would be on me. All this time you've been nothing but understanding, and you never thought twice about it. You're always the one who has to pick up the pieces. You're the one who always has to support me. You're always forgiving me. But now..."

He cried and I couldn't sit back anymore. I wrapped him up in a hug.

"Keep talking, Bryan."

"I'm...I'm n-not a good person. I'm a brat," he choked out between sobs. "I've worked so hard making myself look good and being good in bed because it's probably the only thing I can g-give you. But you love me anyway. That's what I'm stuck on. My worst fear is that in five years, or t-ten or twenty, you're going to look at me and regret picking me. I can't just be a cute little shit who's a good fuck forever. B-but I'm scared that's the best I can do."

I held him even tighter, feeling myself cry.

"For once, j-just once in my life, I don't want to act for myself. I really wanted to keep this all inside, but I can't. You d-deserve better than that."

He finally looked at me.

"Please, Jack. Tell me how y-you really feel. Don't try to protect me like you've always done. I need you to be honest. Is marrying me really worth it?"

So many thoughts were rushing through my head. I needed to choose my words carefully. Nothing was more important than getting through to him at this moment.

"If you want brutal honesty, I'll give it to you. You're a goddamn fool. A hopeless idiot. Everything you told me sounds like the imaginary world of a stupid little boy. And let me tell you why."

I cupped his face.

"I think you're confusing being a bad person with not being perfect. And confusing me accepting that you're not perfect with me enabling you. It's obvious now that you don't see the Bryan Gardener I see when I look at you."

I used my thumb to brush his quivering lower lip.

"Remember when I got that concussion? I was a disaster for weeks. I could hardly walk. I barely remember any of it. But I do remember you being there. You took care of me. You complained about it later, but when it was happening you got it done. Would a worthless brat have done that?"

He didn't answer, so I kept going.

"I remember those nights I was working late. You had to be up at 7 AM for school but at 11 the night before you'd be waiting for me to come home so you could give me a kiss. That doesn't sound like the selfish person you think you are.

"It's little things like that, Bryan. They may not mean much to you, but they mean the world to me. For every time you did something that drove me up the wall, I can think of ten times you did something else that made me thank God I have you in my life. You are a good person. You are worth it."

I gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"You said you wanted to do something for me, not thinking of yourself at all. Here's what I want you to do, I want you to believe me when I say I love you with everything I have and that millions of years from now that fact won't have changed. You're special. There's nothing wrong with me recognizing that."

I looked deep into his beautiful eyes.

"That's how I really feel. You're my lover, and I can't wait for tomorrow when you'll be my husband. Okay, baby?"

He didn't say anything, he just nodded. I stood us both up.

"Alright, Bryan. Then it's settled. It's bad luck to see each other before the ceremony, so let's not push it any more. I'll see you again at the altar. I love you."

"I...I love you, too."

"We can have this conversation as many times as you need, but right now you need some sleep. You've got a big day tomorrow."

He nodded again, tears pouring down his cheeks. I gave him a kiss before I left.

When I got in my car I felt the weight of what just happened. But he was right when he said that it was a conversation we needed to have.

In spite of everything, I smiled.

The two of us were going to be okay.

*****

Our ceremony wasn't until noon, but I got up at early anyway so I had all the time I could need preparing. I showered, shaved my face clean, and put on a tuxedo so fancy and extra I felt like a completely different person when I was wearing it. I'm rather burly and really tall at 6'6", so getting one big enough wasn't easy, but damn did I look like a king when it all came together. Before I left I put on Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather, a cologne my dad gave me for my birthday the day before.

As per tradition, me and Bryan weren't supposed to see each other until the ceremony, so we each had an aide essentially babysit us and make sure we were where we needed to be at all times. I had my dad and Bryan had his mom. If there was one person in the world who would get Bryan looking good and walking down the aisle no matter what happened, it was Wendy Gardener, so I wasn't worried at all.

We got to the church on schedule and before I knew it the time had come for the main event. I was the first person to enter the chapel, seeing everything set up. It was so surreal walking across the empty room and taking my place at the altar. As time went on, everyone else filed in. The groomsmen, bridesmaids, all the guests, the officiate, the ring bearer and the flower girl, who was Bryan's baby niece Virginia, walking down the aisle with the help of her mother. Eventually everyone was there except for two people. That's when I heard Lover by Taylor Swift begin on the loudspeakers.

The door on the other side of the chapel opened and in walked Bryan and his mom, playing the role of the parent giving their child to the groom. But when I got a good look at my fiancé I felt like everything got quiet and the whole world stopped.

If there was one aspect of this whole thing Bryan spent the most time and energy on, it was his outfit. He and Devon spent who knows how long discussing what it would look like and how they were going to make it. But despite all that, he was always very coy with me when it came to what exactly it would look like. I knew a suit was far too simple and ordinary for him, and even if he was playing the role of the bride he wasn't the type to wear a dress. So I had no idea what to expect.

His ensemble absolutely blew me away.

Everything was white, and the first thing I noticed was his vest. It was satin and hugged his body closely. There were no sleeves, leaving his shoulders and arms exposed. A moment later I noticed the vest had two coattails hanging down, long and wide. It took me a few seconds to put together that it was supposed to hint at the shape of a dress. His pants were tight around his legs, showing their perfect shape. There was even glitter in them that twinkled when he moved. The shoes were simple dress shoes for men. He was wearing lacy white gloves without fingers. There was a bow tie around his neck that really completed the look. The whole effect of the outfit was androgyny, accentuating all of his masculine and feminine features.

After the painfully slow walk down the aisle he made it to me and his mother handed him off.

"Take good care of my boy, Jack."

"I promise I will, Aunt Wendy."

She sat down and for a minute my fiancé was all I could look at. He had no veil, so his face was on display, just how he liked it. Now that he was in front of me I could see he was wearing a full face of makeup. Subtle makeup to be sure, a lot of guys less familiar with him might even doubt he was wearing any at all, but I knew his face too well to be fooled. The look was very understated aside from one thing, and that was the heavy eyeliner he was wearing. I don't know much about makeup, but even I knew a cat eye when I saw it. I could even smell perfume; Marc Jacobs' Daisy, as he would later tell me.

I looked my lover up and down and felt my eyes get a little misty. I always knew Bryan was drop-dead gorgeous, a natural beauty unlike any other, but he really went all out today. He was so radiant that he went beyond male or female. As dumb and cliché as it sounds, he looked like an angel. He was the most beautiful creature to ever walk the earth.

"You look perfect, Bryan," I almost whispered.

He flashed that cocky grin at me, the grin that from the start drove me nuts in more ways than one.

"I know."

The song ended and it was time to begin. The officiate spoke.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of God to witness the joining of these two young men in holy matrimony..."

I'll spare the details, most of it was very by the book. There were the standard speeches and everything else you'd expect from a wedding. Eventually we got to our vows. Each of us spoke from the heart. I looked him in the eye as I put the wedding band on his finger.

"With this ring, I thee wed. To love and cherish, to have and to hold forever."

At long last the moment arrived. The officiate spoke to me.

"Jack Sinclair, do you take Bryan Gardener as your partner in life, in the good and the bad, as long as you both shall live?"

I felt a tear leak out.

"I do."

He turned to Bryan.

"Bryan Gardener, do you take Jack Sinclair as your partner in life, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

Bryan sniffled a bit.

"I do."

The officiate projected his voice, making it carry across the room.

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you two bound together in marriage. You may now seal your union with a kiss."

We kissed and everyone applauded.

It was the best moment of my life.

*****

"Bryan, are you planning on leaving that room anytime soon?" I asked, loud enough for him to hear me through the wall.

"Have a little patience. Rome wasn't built in a day," he called back.

We were back at our new shared hotel room preparing to have our first fuck as a married couple. The reception and wedding party was wonderful, we ate and drank and partied and danced for hours, but eventually it all had to come to an end. When we got to our room Bryan told me that he had to go "freshen up" in the bathroom as well as prepare some surprise for me. I took off all my clothes except my pants and prepared the bed, expecting it not to take so long, but he had been in there for about thirty minutes and I was starting to get tired of waiting.

It was about ten minutes later that he finally spoke again.

"Okay, I'm going to come out now. Please keep in mind, this is experimental. If you're not into it, let me know and I promise I won't get mad."

"Just get your ass over here, you gorgeous tease."

"As you wish."

The door opened, but instead of him walking out there was a pause. Then he made his grand entrance, and it was really something else.

Bryan was my kitten, though we never really took it further than verbal domination and submission. But now he had thrown himself into the role completely.

On his hands and knees, my husband crawled up to me, purring and stretching his body just like a cat. He had brown cat ears on that weren't too different from his hair, but that wasn't the really striking part of it all. Behind him was a striped, fluffy cat tail, and from the apparent lack of any straps I could only conclude that it was attached to a butt plug. He was wearing a gold velvet collar with a tag hanging from it. Other than that he was fully nude save the engagement ring on his left hand and the wedding band on his right.