I Take Thee, Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryan looked at me with big, wide eyes and nuzzled my leg. Uncharacteristically, he didn't talk at all.

I petted his hair, making him purr. I was in awe.

"Oh. My. God."

Curious, I got a closer look at the tag on his collar. It was shaped like a heart and had some text on it.

My name is Bryan Sinclair-Gardener

This was weird. So fucking weird. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't kind of into it.

"Are you really all mine, Kitten?"

Slowly, my catboy nodded his head.

I started taking off my pants.

"You want some milk?"

Bryan nodded again, now purring.

I finally freed my cock, which was quickly hardening to its full length.

"This is all for you, pussycat. Drink as much as you want."

My husband meowed softly before pouncing on my dick. I thought he was going to go fast and hard, but instead he was slow, nursing my cock and savoring his gift. I don't even know how long we stayed like that, him purring and worshipping my cock with his mouth and throat. After a while I felt an intense orgasm build up.

"Here it comes, Kitten. I love you so much."

I shot one of my biggest loads ever, wanting to give my cat as much milk as I could. Greedily, he sucked it all down before he settled, nibbling on me just a little bit.

I pulled him off and laid back on the bed.

"Get up here."

He hopped up and I held him close to me. I petted his face and hair while he nuzzled my neck. It was so calm.

Eventually I pulled back and took off his ears.

"You can just be you again."

He sat up in a more human way.

"So, how was that?"

I laughed.

"Kinky as all hell, but awesome. I'd love to get a visit from my catboy some other time. But now I want to make love to my husband."

Bryan took off the collar and I carefully removed his tail, leaving his hole loose and lubed up. Ready for me.

I put us into missionary and got so close our noses touched. I looked deep into his eyes.

"I love you, Bryan. I love you so much."

I pushed into him slowly, gently. He let out a happy little sigh. I found his hand with mine and laced our fingers together. Our rings touched.

My husband looked so happy.

"How does this feel, Jack?"

I chuckled a bit.

"Pretty good. Like my cock knows it has a place it can go for the rest of its life."

"Damn right. My back door is always open for you."

"Fuck, we sound so lame."

"Who gives a shit? We know how awesome we are."

I gave him a kiss.

My big orgasm from a few minutes prior had done a lot to satisfy my pent-up urges, so I was able to go for a while, not thinking about getting myself off and focusing on him. I wanted him to feel my love and commitment. This was a ceremony just as sacred as the one we had at the altar.

Even with all that makeup from earlier gone, Bryan was stunning. His eyes were mesmerizing, his lips so full and kissable. I felt his soft, smooth skin. I put my hands on his luscious ass and squeezed a little.

He was beautiful. And when he looked at me, I felt beautiful, too.

Especially at the beginning, we were a study in contrast. I was timid and awkward despite my size, he was a charismatic flirt. I only ever saw myself as straight and he's as gay as they come. But one thing we had in common, and still do to an extent, is our insecurity. I was socially anxious and doubted myself constantly. Bryan put on a smug look to hide the fact that he didn't think he deserved love. We were both broken, but in entirely different ways.

Then something happened when we came together.

Over time, he helped me realize that I deserve happiness just like anyone else, and how I shouldn't have to care about what other people thought of me. I showed him that he really was a good person, and he could let me in. We completed each other. We were meant to be together.

I made sweet love to my husband for a long time. Once it was done, all we could do was fall asleep together.

It was perfect.

*****

The two of us had just finished our wedding brunch. It was a smaller party, we wanted it to be a more intimate affair.

When it was all over everyone was ready to begin the trip home. It had been a long, if fun, weekend for all of us.

The two of us had opted to drive down here from Colorado. I didn't mind the long ride, I'd taken it with him a few times before. Except now we had a car that was at least a little better than Bryan's old hand-me-down truck.

"This is so bizarre," he told me. "We've been planning this wedding for so long, I can hardly remember life before that. And now it's all over."

"Well, the good thing is that we're done with the hard part. Now we just have to live the rest of our lives together. That shouldn't be too bad."

He chuckled. "Yeah, I think I can manage."

I closed the trunk and saw him still standing there, looking at me.

"What?"

"I just want you to know how lucky I am to have you in my life."

I smiled. "Thanks. I'm pretty lucky, too."

"I'd have no idea where I'd be or what I'd be like now if I hadn't met you."

"Same here. I just collared my cat for life, I don't want to think about him still being a stray, running around and getting into trouble."

He pouted. "I'm trying to be sincere here."

I put my hands on his hips.

"I'm being sincere too, Bryan. I'm so happy I found you." I kissed the tip of his nose.

"Thanks, Jack."

"No problem." I brushed the hair out of his face and gave him a kiss.

"Come on, Kitten. Let's go home."