I Tell Mum I am Now a Nudist Pt. 02

Story Info
My friend joins mum and I in the nudist lifestyle.
4.3k words
4.72
30.5k
48

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
740 Followers

Dinner was a very simple affair. There was a chicken and ham salad left over from last night, so no cooking involved, no slaving over a hot oven.

Mum and I sat naked at the table. I found it hard to keep my eyes of her lovely tanned breasts.

"So mum," I asked "how long have you had that Wicked Weasel bikini?"

"I bought it last Summer, it is the only bikini that I wear now, I love it when people look at me, I guess I am a bit of an exhibitionist," mum replied.

"Well mum, you look fantastic in it, so I'm not surprised that people stare." I added.

"Oh, and more than once I have got naked there at the beach like we did today. I would lie there with my legs spread so that anyone passing by can get a good look," mum laughed.

"Gees mum. You're a bit of a surprise package aren't you," was all I could say.

"Well Greg, I still consider myself a desirable woman. I have my needs; it has been hard since your father died. I'm not really looking for a permanent relationship, but am happy to just have casual encounters occasionally," mum confided. 'The beach is perfect for that. It's often near deserted like it was today and it's not hard to attract interested men and women for that matter."

"Wow mum, you go girl," I responded with great admiration.

"Ha ha Greg well today has been very special. I can't tell you how good it felt to be so intimate with you. You know I love you and I feel so close to you, "mum confided.

"Mum, I never thought that what we did could feel so natural. I have absolutely no regrets. What say we crack a bottle of pinot grigio?" I replied.

I got up and went to the fridge. I gave mum s playful rub of her left breast as I walked past. She gave me a playful smack on my bum. We both burst out laughing. This new closeness was a revelation, and I could not wait to explore it further.

Dinner was done and the sun was setting. We took our drinks out to the back patio and sat in the sunlounges. We chatted a little more about my life at university. Mum was keenly interested in my living arrangement.

"So, Greg, a nudist household of two men and two women, I'm surprised that you get any study done," mum queried.

"I must admit that in the early days, there was a fair bit of shenanigans going on, but after a while, it just became so commonplace that we hardly took any notice of it. I have to say that it is great to get up in the morning and just wander around the house naked without worrying about what to wear for the day. It makes you realise how normal nudity is. We just go about our business like anyone else, just without clothes. Maybe that is why I am so comfortable being naked with you mum," I said with full sincerity.

Mum said nothing but glanced in my direction with a gentle smile on her face, as if to acknowledge that she was feeling the same way.

I got up to get fill our glasses. I returned and put the glasses on the table between our two sunlounges. I walked to face mum and then I got down on my knees and spread her legs.

Her pussy looked absolutely mouth watering. Her outer labia were small and tight concealing a smallish slit. Of course, she was shaved and the small area that would have been covered by her bikini bottom was just a shade lighter than the surrounding skin, indicating that she certainly did sunbath nude on occasions, if not all the time.

With both hands, I spread her pussy lips, to reveal a stunning pinkness and a gorgeous pea sized clitoris. I inserted one finger and marvelled at the warmth and moistness of that soft love tunnel. I inserted another and twisted my hand to rub against the rippled skin on the top side of her vagina. Mum squirmed from the attention. With my thumb, I then rubbed her budding clit, which was increasing in size, ever so slightly from my massaging of it.

I simply had to have that clit in my mouth. I leant forward and flicked my tongue across it, then I wrapped my lips around it and sucked gently. Mum had placed her hands on my head and held me firmly in place as if to encourage me to continue to do what I was doing. Really, there was no further encouragement needed. Mum's juices were sweet and fragrant. I lapped at them as they started to flow freely. I moved a free hand up and pulled lightly on her left nipple which was rock hard.

I wanted to have as much of her pussy in my mouth as possible. I opened my mouth wide and sucked on her labia, all the while flicking my tongue across them. As I sucked, I could feel them swelling slightly. I looked up at mum. She was sitting upright in the lounge; her eyes were closed and her mouth was wide open. Her breath was coming in pants and her chest was heaving. I could sense that she was on the cusp of an orgasm. Her love juices were flowing more strongly now.

Mum arched her back and thrust her pelvis forward. I could feel the tension rising in her muscles in that area.

"Yes, oh yes, I'm cumming, oh god I'm cumming," mum cried loudly.

I reached behind her and with both hands, held her bum tightly, pressing her into my face. She exploded with a shuddering orgasm, and a wave of cum flooded my face. Tried as I may, I could not swallow all of her love juices, they cascaded over my face and ran down onto my chest. I turned my face and buried it in mum's stomach, as it heaved and pitched from her massive exertions. Her breath was now coming in long deep bursts. I lay there, mesmerised by the passion of our experience, a sense of awe and wonder that I had never felt before with any other sexual partner. The love that I was feeling for mum at that moment exceeded any affection that I had previously felt.

"Fuck me, Greg. I want your cock inside me," mum managed to say as she regained her composure.

I was rock hard and ready to do as mum demanded.

I throw the cushion from my sunlounge on to the patio floor and moved mum down onto it.

She lifted and separated her legs and I positioned myself above her.

My cock glided effortlessly into her soaking wet, hot pussy. The whole length of my cock slide easily deep into her. Back and forth I rocked as mum expertly gripped me with her fanny muscles. The feeling was supreme. I placed my hands on her shoulders, raising my body above her, the only skin contact between us was my cock pounding into her welcoming pussy.

I wanted more. I rolled mum over and fucked her doggy style from behind. Again, I drove balls deep into her. I could feel mum's fingers as she had reached down to massage her clit as I pumped her relentlessly.

"Yes, yes yes," she moaned softly.

I sped up my tempo, as I knew I was on the verge of cumming myself.

"I'm cumming mum," I cried.

I felt her pussy muscles contracting and the feeling was sublime. Mum was about to experience another enormous orgasm. I could feel the wetness flowing again, washing over my cock and forcing its way onto the cushion under us. Mum collapsed onto that cushion, and I collapsed onto her back, our sweaty bodies combining as one as we both shuddered uncontrollably as our orgasms took over us. We lay there panting, no words need be spoken. I did not want to move from her as I held her tightly. Minutes passed as we allowed the passion to subside, our breaths to return to normal.

Mum was the first to speak.

"Darling, I have never experienced anything like that before. I am totally spent. I would never have thought that my own son could ignite my sexual needs like that. I just feel so blessed."

"Oh mum," I replied "I feel the same. That was so special, I'm on cloud nine. I don't know what to say other than I love you so much."

I hopped off mum and helped her up. We looked down at the sunlounge cushion and we both erupted in laughter. It was absolutely sodden. It would surely have squelched under our feet if we walked on it.

"Might want to hose that done later," mum suggested with a satisfied smirk on her face.

We went inside and finished our drinks. It was getting late, and we were both exhausted from a long day.

"Bed time Greg, come with me. I just want to hold you and fall asleep in your arms," mum said, taking my hand as we shuffled off to her bedroom.

***

The sun peeked through the blinds. I glanced at my phone, and it was about 9 am. I got up and went to the toilet, then to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

A call was coming through. I looked at the screen and it was Peter, my flatmate from university on the line.

"Snooky, what's up?" I answered using our nickname for him.

"G'day Oaf" he replied, maintain the custom of using our nicknames, "how is your holiday going?"

"Fabulous mate, you should be here," I replied.

"Funny you should say that. I was going to ask you a favour. I'm heading down to my folks' holiday shack down the coast, but it's a long drive and I was hoping that your mum might put me up for a night to break the trip up," Peter asked.

I knew that mum would be fine with that, so I confirmed on her behalf.

"I'm sure that will be fine Snooky. What time do you reckon you will get here? I'll text you the address," I volunteered.

"I reckon around 5, don't go to any trouble. I will bring a few beers," he replied.

"No worries mate, will see you then," I said as I ended the call.

I headed back to the bedroom. Mum was now awake. I told her that Snooky had called and that he was hoping to stay the night. As I suspected, mum was fully on board.

"Of course, mum. I didn't say anything about yesterday. But who knows, Snooky is a keen nudist too, so maybe he might want to nude up when he gets here, if that is OK with you," I queried.

"Can't see why not. We can sit around naked and have a chat and a drink. We all may as well be relaxed and comfortable. It is another hot day after all," mum supposed.

The morning went quickly. We had breakfast then spent a little time in the backyard getting some sun.

We decided to head into town and have lunch at a lovely seafood restaurant that overlooked the river. Mum decided that there was no good reason to put on any underwear, so she simply slipped on a light cotton sundress. For my part, I thought I would support her by dispensing with my undies. The only worry I had was that if I was reminded of the events of yesterday, I was bound to grow an erection which could prove embarrassing. I was prepared to take that risk.

It was about 1pm by the time was arrived. We were seated in the shade on the verandah; there was a gentle breeze blowing and it was absolutely delightful. I had not had oysters in ages, so ordered them as an entrée, followed by a main of fan fried whiting fillets. Mum started with a prawn cocktail and a main of mussels moulinére. This was all washed down with a crisp bottle of chardonnay.

Mum was enjoying the attention of our charming young waiter. I was pleased for her, as being single for so long, any interest from the opposite sex would be good for her confidence.

She was certainly in a playful mood. At one stage, she surely, deliberately, dropped her napkin under the table. She asked if I could pick it up for her. As I bent down, she had opened her legs and afforded me an uninterrupted view of her glorious pussy. The knowing look on her face as I returned her napkin, brought a smile to mine.

The lunch was exceedingly enjoyable and before we knew it, it was approaching 4 o'clock and with Peter expected at 5, we thought we had better get going. On the way home, we decided that, to save Peter any possible embarrassment, that we would be dressed when he got there and we would play it by ear as to whether we would nude up.

As it turned out, it was not long after 5 o'clock that we heard a car pull up in the driveway. Sure enough, it was Snooky and I went out to meet him. Snooky was a bit taller than me. Even though he ate like a horse, you would say he was a bit on the skinny side. His olive complexion confirmed his Mediterranean background, his grandparents arriving as children from Italy after the war.

"G'day mate," I said giving him a hug "come on in, I'll get you a beer."

I grabbed his overnight and headed inside. Mum was waiting at the door, still dressed as she was at the restaurant.

"Hello Mrs Lowry, it's nice to meet you," said Snooky offering a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too Peter and you can call me Claire," mum offered. "How was the trip down?"

"Wasn't bad Claire thank you. Not much traffic being a weekday, so that was good, Bit hot though," Peter replied.

"It has been hot hasn't it, anyway let's all have a drink," mum suggested.

I put Snooky's bag in the spare bedroom and we retired to the loungeroom to have a beer.

Mum politely asked Peter how his studies were going and of course the subject of the share house came up.

"Greg has told me all about the lovely house you share up there. It must be lovely having a pool," mum guessed.

"Oh, we love the pool Claire, perfect place to relax after a hard day on the books, "Peter agreed.

"I'm sure. Greg has told me that you all like to go nude. I think that is a fabulous idea, why shouldn't you. I can't see the point with wearing swimming costumes," mum assured.

"Agreed Claire, so you don't have a problem with nudity," Peter asked a little apprehensively.

"Not at all Peter. In fact when Greg told me I was quite pleased. Actually,we went to the beach yesterday and we got nude there," mum declared.

"Oh did you now," Peter replied sounding somewhat surprised.

"Sure did Snooky," I chimed in, "seems mum has gone nude at the beach a fair bit before."

"Well good for you Claire, it is very liberating isn't it," Peter offered.

"Oh yes, in fact, we spent all the rest of the day nude when we got home. We decided to be nude for the rest of Greg's time here. If you are happy to get nude with us, that would be excellent, but if not, we understand," mum declared.

Snooky's face lit up.

"Ha ha Claire, Greg will tell you that I will strip off at the drop of a hat. I'd love to nude up with you guys," Peter beamed.

"Let's do it," said mum as she stood up and simply lifted her dress over her head, leaving her totally naked. Snooky raised his eyebrows, somewhat astounded that mum was able to go from dressed to naked in one swift movement. He cast an admiring glance, but gentleman that he is, he did not linger, but set about removing his clothes as well. I was only wearing a t shirt and shorts sans undies so I too was soon naked. Snooky was lightly dressed for his hot drive down, t shirt and shorts such as myself, but he had his boxer shorts on, which he soon discarded.

Now for a bloke a bit on the skinny side, Snooky had an impressive cock. On the slack, it dangled imperiously, but when aroused it was an envious weapon. At the moment, it drooped ominously, but it did not escape mum's notice. I was relieved that she did not offer an opinion on his manhood. It was definitely preferable to enjoy some naked time without any sexual overtones.

We resumed our seats and the casual chat continued. I was feeling very relaxed but satisfied that we could sit naked and have an adult conversation. In my time at university, in our shared house, I had developed a love of nudity and it was now to be an important part of my lifestyle. The absolute bonus was that my mum embraced the clothes free lifestyle too, so that we could enjoy spending time together naked whenever I came home.

Our first beer was finished. Snooky remembered that he had brought some beers down with him.

"I've got some beers in my bag. I'll put them in the fridge and get us another cold one. Who's in?" asked Snooky.

Mum and my hand went up, so Snooky got up to fill our order. I watched mum, whose eyes were fixed on him as he went to his bag and then headed to the fridge with his beers.

He returned, juggling three beers. He went to me first, handed one over then walked towards mum. He handed her a beer. His cock was on her eye level and only inches from her face. He lingered there, the cheeky bugger, perhaps a little longer than he needed to, giving mum a ringside look at his marvellous cock. She wasn't complaining.

Mum was still fascinated with our living arrangements at university, so was keen to steer the conversation in that direction. I sensed danger as I knew where this could lead to, but I was powerless to stop her. At any rate, I was intrigued to see where it would go.

"It sounds like a young man's dream come true Peter, living in a house with two young women who are happy to hang out naked," mum finally asked.

"We aren't complaining," Snooky replied with a laugh.

"Me either," I chimed in.

"I hope they are on the pill," mum added perhaps unnecessarily, presuming we were having orgies every night.

"What Claire? Snooky piped up, "we aren't having sex,"

Mum looked at him incredulously, until he lost his composure and Snooky and I both burst into a fit of laughter.

Mum blushed, which only made us laugh all the harder.

"Don't worry mum, you aren't going to become a granny anytime soon. A baby is the last thing any of us want. We have careers to establish first," I added helpfully.

"Well I'm still a bit envious, my time at uni wasn't as much fun as yours by the sound of it," mum conceded.

"I reckon if you were in our house you would do Ok Claire, you are absolutely gorgeous," Snooky offered unabashedly.

I shot him a disapproving glance but I don't think he saw it. He was flirting with mum and I knew exactly where this would end up. I wasn't too sure how I would feel if Snooky ended up fucking my mother. I mean she is a grown woman, capable of doing as she pleases, but it was only yesterday that my relationship with my mother changed for ever. I felt so close to her, yet the thought of an unbridled sexual encounter with Snooky, mum and me had me excited. Excited indeed as my cock responded accordingly, starting to stiffen.

"Why thank you Peter," mum replied " I think I would fit in just fine."

Snooky's cock was now rising to the occasion too. Mum looked on approvingly as it grew in stature.

"That's a lovely cock Peter," mum said admiringly. "Come here."

Snooky needed no further encouragement and he sidled over to mum, his cock on mouth level.

Mum grabbed it greedily and did her best to swallow it whole. It was an unenviable task. Snooky's cock had grown to its impressive best and mum wrapped both hands around it and took what remained into her mouth.

I had seen all this before. Our flatmates had struggled with his length and friends attending our parties had all accepted the challenge of swallowing him whole.

I watched in admiration as mum took his magnificent cock all the way down her throat, up to his balls. Back and forth she gobbled as Snooky stood, hands on hips, loving every moment of her attention. My reservations evaporated as all I wanted was for mum to enjoy an unbridled sexual experience.

Mum cupped Snooky's balls and continued to suck his cock. I moved behind her and cradled her lovely boobs, twitching her nipples until they responded by hardening immediately.

Mum continued sucking Snooky's cock, and my hands wandered down to mum's arse and I fondled her bum lovingly. I licked my forefinger and gently eased it into mum's arsehole. She backed onto it as I rammed back and forth.

"Greg, there is some lube in my bedside table, go get it," mum demanded.

I didn't need to be asked twice. The prospect of fucking mum up the arse had me in a lather of sweat.

I found the lube and returned to the room to see that mum was on her back and Snooky had spread her legs and was munching on her pussy. I watched on enthralled.

"Snooky!" I said," take mum to my bedroom."

Mum and Snooky got to their feet and made their way to the queen bed in my room. Snooky laid on his back and mum eased herself onto his massive cock. She leaned forward and I had a view of her puckered arsehole. I squeezed some lube onto my fingers and massaged it into her awaiting hole. I then applied a generous dollop onto my own raging cock. Satisfied that I was adequately lubed, I gently poked my knob into mum's engorged arse, Slowly and gently, I eased my cock into her tight bum. A little surprisingly, it entered easily and soon I was balls deep up her arsehole.

Seebob69
Seebob69
740 Followers
12