I Tell Mum I am Now a Nudist Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers

I stroked rhythmically from my end as Snooky filled mum's pussy with his cock.

Mum was swooning, her pleasure at an all time high as she experienced the pressure of two cocks filling her erogenous zones.

Mum's breathing became laboured as she tried to cope with the sheer excitement of her sexual episode. Snooky and I pumped relentlessly, our only thoughts being to provide mum with the ultimate sexual experience, yet realistically knowing that we were in the midst of something very special in itself.

Mum's tight arsehole gripped my cock. The feeling was overwhelming and I knew that I was going to cum any second.

"Mum. I'm cumming. I'm cumming," I cried as I gripped her butt cheeks tightly. I explode my load deep up her rear end. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I came violently. I stayed firmly up her arse, enjoying the tightness. My cum oozed from her, running down my leg and dripping onto my bed.

I rolled off her and watched as Snooky continued to pound her pussy. He stroked long and hard, his massive cock pulling back, exposing his great length, then pushing forward disappearing into mum's greedy cunt.

I watched enthralled as my mate Snooky pleasured my mother. Her eyes were closed, her mouth agape as if struggling for air from the sheer exertion of their frantic lovemaking.

Yes, yes yes I heard Snooky gasping, hinting that he was close to cumming himself.

Mum went into an uncontrollable shudder as she neared her orgasm.

Together they exploded; Snooky thrust deep for the last time and collapsed onto mum's stomach. From under her, I could again see the flood of her love juices soaking the sheets of my bed.

I flung my arms around the both of them, wanting to be a part of this special moment. The three of us lay there, our bodies entwined, breathless, yet immensely satisfied.

"Thank you boys, ohhh that was just so good, thank you thank you. "mum managed to speak, her voice laboured as she tried to catch her breath.

The three of us laid on our backs on the bed, staring blankly at the ceiling, silently taking in the momentous that had just befallen us.

"Well Claire, I will never forget this night, you are just something else," Snooky finally managed to find his voice.

I had to agree. My mother had been a source of amazement since I came home. I had always loved her deeply, but now our relationship was on another plane, with a bond that could not be broken.

I looked lovingly at her as she lay there naked, yet vulnerable. I would always be there to protect her.

Snooky made his way to his bedroom and I walked arm in arm with mum back to hers. We fell asleep spooned together and we slept the deep sleep of the innocent. I looked forward with keen anticipation to what may unfold over the next few days of my stay.

Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers
12