All Comments on 'I Think I Can Take It'

by blackstroker

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story!

Too often, this site has the cliche'd story of the 18 year old son, masturbating, his young mom sees him, and jumps his bones - yawn! This story has a lovely erotic build up, and then a sexual encounter with an exciting mature lady, well done Sir...

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Truthfully Speaking**

Your story went south at 12 inches by 7 inches. Sorry!

BlacqfatherBlacqfatherabout 8 years ago
Great Story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First and foremost this story is hot. I came and blew a thick load reading this story. It gave me a great visual. I wonder how many times it happens it real life. You are one of my favorite writers on here. Keep up the good work. I cannot wait to read your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really?

I guess Mr. Chytown hasn't ever seen a man with a cock whose head is closer to his knees than his balls, but guess what........Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!!!

I've not read a granma story before, thinking the old woman thing would be a turn off. But this was great! Nice sexy build, really erotic. Keep it up. You certainly kept mine up!!!

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Damn HOT!!! Read****

Very entertaining and hot sex. Thanks for sharing

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago
fuck yeah

Older women are the best for sex. I don't have a cock anywhere close to that monster you described but would definitely enjoy fucking that black granny you had.

andysthe1andysthe1over 4 years ago
I loved it.

Granny stories are my favorite. Enjoy all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My Gran was never of interest to me...

But I did fuck with her slightly younger friend....

Thought it was a "best kept secret", but she must have told my Nan, as there were often pointed comments for the next few years and with a sneaky little grin on her face.

Maybe I should have tried to dip my cock into her....

Too late now though, she passed away when I was about 19yrs old.

Thanks for the reminder....good story.πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜Š

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous