I Think I Might be Gay

Story Info
Two single mums can’t resist each other.
919 words
4.26
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiff was beautiful. Tall, lean, gorgeous blue eyes, long legs and an ass that you can't look away from.

We talked everyday, we couldn't stay away from each other. Since the first second I saw her, I couldn't wait to fuck her.

The way her skin felt under my hands, the way she smelled, the way she kissed, her laugh, her smile, everything about her was magnetic to me.

I had known her for two weeks before we got the chance to be alone. It felt like so much longer.

When she opened the door, she pushed me up against the wall and kissed me deeply. She pushed her strong body into mine and I could feel myself tingle between my legs. I could tell she was nervous but trying not to show it. I had never wanted anyone as bad as I wanted her.

She showed me into her bedroom and took off my shirt and shorts. I laid down on her bed and watched her lift her dress over her head. She was wearing a black bra and panties that were sensible but still sexy. Her lips felt so soft as she pushed herself on top of me and moaned into my mouth.

We made out for a while and I could feel my underwear sticking to my wet pussy lips. I was so excited to finally have her. I pushed myself on top and took off her bra. She had the cutest little nipples and I sucked on them gently, feeling them get hard in my mouth.

"Can I take off your panties?" I asked. "Yeah." She looked so shy like she had never had someone go down on her before.

She helped me push them down to show me the most perfect pussy I'd ever seen. She had a patch of short, dark hair that she had trimmed neatly. I could have stared at her forever. I kissed the inside of her thighs and listened to her sexy little moans of anticipation.

I ran my lips all around the smooth skin she had just had waxed. Her legs fell open even wider as if she was begging me to taste her. I kept kissing her all over her pussy getting closer to her centre.

When I finally pushed my tongue onto her clit she exhaled loudly. "Fuck Aly!" She said as I teased her swollen cherry. I slipped my tongue between her wet lips and over her clit a few times getting her nice and lubricated. My hands were on her hips and I could feel them moving a little like she was trying to fuck my face. I was so turned on.

I started to suck softly on her button and as I built up speed and pressure, she pushed her chest out and threw her head back, gripping the sheets with both hands.

I was a little out of practice and my lips started to go numb but I didn't want to stop. Ever.

As I felt her get closer, I wrapped my forearms around her hips and pinned them down so she couldn't move.

I wanted to feel her climax more than anything in the world. I sucked hard on her and let her cum on my face. It was the most amazing feeling. I never wanted to stop but she asked me to. So I lifted myself on top of her and kissed her beautiful lips as she came down from her orgasm.

Tiff recovered quickly and pushed me onto my back. She unhooked my bra and stripped my panties off slowly. She definitely noticed that they had stuck to my lips with moisture. I felt so comfortable being totally naked and exposed. She kissed my neck, my tits, my stomach, and my legs. I could feel myself dripping onto her sheets and I prayed that she wouldn't be put off by how drenched I was.

"Oh my god Aly... You're so wet." She whispered as she slid her finger between my lips. I could feel her teasing my dripping hole by entering me just a little and then pulling out.

"Please fuck me." I said, desperate to feel her inside me. Watching the lust on her face as she stared at my bare cunt made me want her even more. She leaned in and licked my throbbing clit gently a few times then stroked it lightly with her finger. I felt so relaxed letting her explore the most intimate places of my body.

Then it happened. She pushed a finger deep inside me and pressed hard on my g spot. It made my head spin. She fucked me slow and deep for a long time pushing her beautiful, naked body into mine. She built me up to climax as she started picking up speed. I reached down and rubbed my clit when I got close. She bit her lip and watched me touch myself while she penetrated my pussy. "Tiff, I'm going to cum." I moaned in between shallow breaths. "Cum for me Aly." She said in my ear knowing I wouldn't be able to control myself. My whole body clenched and my vagina gripped her finger as she fucked me into the most intense orgasm. I feel like it lasted for at least sixty seconds, then my body relaxed and dropped into the mattress.

She laid down next to me and kissed me passionately. "I think I might be gay." She said and we laughed together, breaking the silence.