I Think my Boss Needs to Pee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karenna thought it was an odd question but she answered it anyway

"I don't know, whichever one is cheapest."

He spoke in one slow, unbroken sentence "I would advise you against that. It's important to get one the actually works sometimes they don't actually work they just smell nice they put a picture of lemon on some of the cheaper ones and they do not smell like lemon not that I have smelled a lemon but I still think these companies should be more accurate in what they sell but I guess you could not sell the scent that some of them have I'll show you them."

As the boring man led Karenna down the aisle, she began to walk with her thighs unconsciously closer together. This helped squeeze her womanhood and ease the building pressure in her abdomen. When they got to the end of the aisle, he showed Karenna an entire rack of disinfectant.

"These are all of the ones we have here" In one motion he grabbed the middle container and showed it to Karenna.

"This one is my favorite I use it when I have to clean mothers house it is very reliable and you can use it with the elderly because it does not smell I had my cousin Frank who was old die because of the chemicals they put in the cheap ones we were all sad when Frank died because he was funny but I got his silver dollar collection out of it so I guess it could have been worse. Do you have relatives miss?"

Karenna nodded

"So do I. Some are nice others go to prison. I do not see the ones that went to prison all that often I think its because they are in jail cousin Frank used to say it was like time-outs for adults which was funny but it was his son in prison so I guess you have to make jokes like that when you raise a criminal. I never wanted to be a criminal that is why I work here.

Karenna needed to get out of this speech and grabbed the can from the boring man. She was kicking the carpeted floor with her heel, both out of boredom and out of a desire to stave off the need to piss.

"Thanks for the recommendation. Where are the bathrooms?"

"In the back" He pointed to the back of the store where there was an outlet with a large sign above it that said RESTROOMS. He continued with another boing talk

"You know when I was little mother used to tell me that father was swallowed up by the monster in the bathtub so I never wanted to go in there I was not potty trained until I was seven and even then it took longer to get me to shower sometimes I still fear whatever is in the bathroom at night that is why I sleep with the light on."

As he rambled on, Karenna slowly backed away with a fake smile, and headed towards the restrooms. The boring man was still talking to her.

"Turns out my father was not eaten by a bathroom monster but he died in the parking lot of a bar before I was born. Heroin. Anyway, enjoy your disinfectant."

Karenna ducked into the small alcove in the wall and opened the swinging door to the ladies room. A decent sized bathroom, it had three stalls, and the middle one was occupied. Her heels clicked on the clean tile floor as she swung the far stall door open. As she put the disinfectant in her purse and hung it on the hook on the inside of the door, the woman next to her started to pee. Karenna heard the urine splash into the toilet and her own need increased dramatically. It always happened to her, and she briefly flashed back to times when she had been desperate in school or a club and the sound of other women peeing nearly made her wet herself. Karenna fiddled with her belt, just as she had in the morning, and the sound of the other woman's pee stopped. After a few moments, the stall next to her came alive again with the sound of a quick stream of piss jetting into the toilet. Karenna rolled her eyes as she finally got her belt undone, her need now annoyingly greater than it was. The motion of swinging her pants and panties to the floor and sitting on the toilet was swift and Karenna sighed in spite of herself, her own stream quickly starting. It was nice, the annoyance of the entire trip melting away as her wide stream of piss hissed out of her. More so recounting the whole experience to herself Karenna said aloud

"Man, that guy would not stop talking."

"Oh, you must have met Allan. Nice guy but he never really shuts up" The other woman was talking to Karenna from her own stall. Not really wanting to engage in a conversation, and certainly not while she was pissing into the toilet, Karenna mumbled a response

"..yeah."

"I heard from a girl who used to work here that he once talked to her so long that she started to pee herself. I wonder if that's why she doesn't work here anymore."

Karenna didn't respond, the entire awkward situation exemplified her strange day. She turned her head down and simply watched the rest of her stream spray out of her. The other woman had finished peeing, and to avoid talking with whomever had an anecdote about a fellow employee, Karenna waited. Instead of wiping right away, Karenna continued to drip, her bladder now empty. The other women didn't move. The only sound in the bathroom was the occasional drop of piss exiting Karenna. With the other woman distracted or simply not paying attention, Karenna quickly grabbed a sheet of toilet paper and wiped herself. Dumping the used paper into the slightly yellow toilet water, she pulled up her pants and grabbed her purse. The sound of her flushing toilet covered her washing her hands quickly and she left the restroom, not looking back to see if the other woman had exited.

#################

Mary-Ann knocked on the door. No response. She knocked again. Still nothing. She folded her arms and paced back and forth on the concrete porch. The large water she had to drink was also starting to fill her well-used bladder and pacing kept her mind off of it. At last the heavy door opened and an older gentleman answered her knock.

"Is the air fixed yet?" He sounded grumpy

"No. But I-"

"Well, it ain't rent day, an' I'm not doing anything wrong. What do you want?"

"Did you put that sign up?"

"Yeah. What of it?"

"Take it down. I don't want political messages on the lawn."

"It ain't no political sign. Haven't you got any respect for a man who was murdered?"

"It's not about that, I don't want others to think that they can put up signs."

The man grumbled something to himself and started to close the door. Mary-Ann was about to ask if she could use his bathroom, but thought better of it. He didn't seem very hospitable at the moment. Her body was angry with her for not asking, and the pressure in her abdomen was becoming more consistent. Mary-Ann walked back around to the side of the building, where Donovan was still working on the air conditioning.

"Could you make sure that those signs are gone by next week? If not, I might have him evicted." Mary-Ann shouted towards Donovan. Climbing out from the box, he responded

"I really think you're making a mistake by pressing the issue here Mary-Ann. That mechanic was popular around here."

"I'll think about it, but I still want you to check back here in a week. Unless you need anything else from me, I'm heading back."

"Go on, I've got nothing else for you. Sorry for getting you out here, I'm not much for computers you know. Didn't even think about a scanner."

Mary-Ann looked towards the lonely main road. She wouldn't have normally brought it up, but her experience earlier made her reconsider.

"Is there a place where I could stop and use the restroom? Some of the places I passed didn't look all that clean."

"I wouldn't go to any of the places around here. Lately there's been someone with a camera hanging around women's bathrooms. If it weren't for the shooting of that mechanic, I think that'd be the biggest story."

Mary-Ann tapped her foot as she thought of her options. The highway didn't yield very many exits in this rural area, certainly none that she would be comfortable finding a spot to pee. She decided to extricate herself from her conversation with Donovan and headed back to her car.

############

Karenna unlocked and opened the office door. She took both the purchased baking soda and disinfectant from the plastic bag and tossed it into the trash. Walking by her own desk at the front of the suite, she made her way to Mary-Ann's office. Not really knowing what to expect, she opened the door a bit cautiously. Everything looked just as it normally did. The wet bar to her right was undisturbed, and the large bookcase behind Mary-Ann's desk was as neat as ever. It wasn't until she looked down at the carpet that she saw the evidence of her boss's deed. A large dark patch, which touched Mary-Ann's desk and its circumference nearly reached the potted plant next to the opposite wall. Karenna's jaw dropped in shock and she covered her mouth with her hand. She could only imagine how bad Mary-Ann must have had to piss. Part of her wondered what it would feel like to pee on herself like that. Did it just happen? Was it just for relief? Did it feel good? Either way, when she got the job here, she never imagined she would be dumping baking soda and spraying disinfectant on her boss's piss stain.

As she bent down to start cleaning it, put her hand to the stain. Cold liquid that could only have been Mary-Ann's piss rose up before reabsorbing into the rug. Part of her was aroused again. The thought of soaking a rug so thoroughly with her pee was intoxicating. Sensual thoughts of shame wafted back into Karenna's mind as she finished her last task for the day.

####################

Mary-Ann had been driving for roughly 30 minutes before the Bluetooth system in her SUV notified her of a text. It was from Karenna. Mary-Ann had the system read the text aloud.

Cleaned up your office. Headed home.

Mary-Ann wanted to respond, but she wasn't entirely sure how to. It was hard not to relive her accident when everything seemly reminded her of it. The two-lane highway wasn't giving her much to gawk at and her only option was to drive and be reminded of her filling bladder. She reflected on her impure thoughts and arousal after her wetting. She had no one to share this with, and part of her still refused to admit to herself that she might have a pee kink. It wasn't just any kink too, she had wet her panties in her office and was even found out, and she was aroused. Was it because Karenna teased her? This question lingered in Mary-Ann's mind. Why didn't Karenna make a bigger deal of it? Mary-Ann wondered if it was just a façade, in the fallout from her accident, had she lost the respect of her protégé? These questions, with no real answers, bothered her, but her bladder was becoming more of a bother. As she passed another exit, she noticed the exit had no signs for places to stop, and in the light summer evening, all she could see was the exit ramp and a bridge that extended over the highway.

Nothing but trees lined the sides of the road and the breakdown lane was as thin as it could be. With her options seemingly limited, she would have time to explore her newfound interest in peeing, whether she wanted to or not.

Nearly had passed and Mary-Ann's discomfort had again turned into desperation. Her abdomen was tight. Her gut was extended with her bladder full of pee. She had been trying to focus on driving for the past 10 minutes but she ached for relief. Her desperation had mounted to the point where her driving speed had become inconsistent as her knees shifted to try and aid her muscles. Desperately she kept her eyes trained on the side of the highway, trying to will an exit or rest stop into existence. She had driven this route before. She knew it would be at least another twenty minutes on this highway before she could connect onto an interstate with rest areas and populated exits. And that was if there was no traffic. She passed anther exit with just a single road leading into the woods. Time was moving slowly, and waves of desperation started to hit Mary-Ann harder. Despite her growing interest in pee, there was no way she was going to try it in her car. She could feel it though. A pressure built right up against her pussy. After her experience this morning, Mary-Ann was seriously doubting her ability to hold on. She checked her SUV's built-in GPS. Still another 17 minutes until she could start looking for a proper rest area. Mary-Ann bent forward as much as she could. Her seatbelt was pressing against her swollen bladder and only served to make matters worse. A cold shiver. A ping of pleasure. There it was again, Mary-Ann had to pee and yet she was aroused, horny, even. Taking her dominant hand off of the steering wheel, she rested her forearm over her crotch and dug her fist into her inner thigh. An unusual bid to relieve some of the pressure she felt, but it helped for a moment. Mary-Ann exhaled in exasperation. It was just like a workout at the gym, though she doubted the physical results would be as rewarding. Her breathing intensified, she looked at her estimated time on the GPS again. 15 minutes.

Should she let a little out? Would it help if she darkened her grey leggings? There was a devil on her shoulder telling her to. She thought of the bill to clean her seat. No. 13 minutes until her exit. She looked to the left. Trees and an open lane. She expected that, but her options were limited. She looked to the right, a field. She expected that too. But she was desperate; her legs shook inadvertently. 12 minutes. She took her SUV around the gentle bend. Mary-Ann was aware of how badly she had to pee. Panicking that she was about to flood her car. An idea; her gym water bottle. She looked in her back seat. Only to see her silver water bottle rolling behind her passenger seat. She made a move for it. Out of reach. The movement took her eyes off the road and she started to swerve into the breakdown lane. Once her SUV hit the rumble strips she put her eyes back on the road. The motion had pressed down on her bladder even harder and she swore she could feel wetness. She scanned her car again for options. The fast food water cup. It was large, so it had to be her best option. It was that or pee in her seat and wet herself again. She picked it up without taking her eyes off the road. The cup presented two problems. The ice had melted and refiled nearly a quarter of the cup, and Mary-Ann had no idea how she was supposed to pee into it. She figured that she should pull over, and she put her hazard lights on.

As Mary-Ann put the car in park, she whined in desperation, which had gotten worse since relief was close in theory. Undoing her seatbelt and taking the lid off of the cup was the obvious first step. She tried to position herself by moving in an awkward crouch, trying to slide her leggings off, but the movement sloshed the pee around inside her. She was met with pain from her weakening muscles and felt a spurt of pee rush into her panties. Huffing in exasperation and moaning in a desperate struggle, she wiggled her leggings down to her ankles. She could she a large dark patch on her pink panties. She wiggled those down to her knees as best she could. When the air of the car reached her exposed genitals, she couldn't help but leak again. Just a little bit. It dribbled into the seat on her car. Still slightly crouched, she placed the wide mouth of the cup near her bare skin.

Mary-Ann finally relaxed. Within seconds her SUV was filled with the sounds of urine splashing against plastic and water. Mary-Ann gave out a near orgasmic cry. Shivers and feelings of relief ran up from her pissing pussy up through her chest and body. As the cup filled it became heavy. For a moment though, Mary-Ann didn't care; she just wanted to pee. It was warm, and the heat of her spray was felt through the cup and against her hand. She looked down, the cup was nearly full, and she was nowhere near done. There wasn't much she could think of doing. But she had to find a way as her pee overflowed and began to run onto her seat.

"No!" She exclaimed "Ah...I...I have...to stop." She panted through her relief.

She tried to stop, and through much pain, she did. She removed the cup and put it on the car dashboard, spilling some and covering her hand in pee. She could feel it coming back and she jammed her-pee covered hand over her nude crotch. Only half-thinking she could only picture herself squatting to finish, and she unlocked her car door with her free hand. She remembered her leggings and her panties. She started to move but they restricted her and Mary-Ann was worried that she might trip exiting her high-ride vehicle. It didn't matter now, it was too much for her to hold it anymore, and Mary-Ann started to pee into her hand. The warm liquid spurting through her fingers and onto her seat again. The surprise caused her to remove her hand. With an audible patter her stream was ruining her driver's seat. Mary-Ann climbed out anyway, in an ungraceful waddle, peeing the entire time. It splattered her driver's door and the exterior paint as her feet touched the ground. Now she stood, naked from the waist down, with her bare pussy to the traffic. A long pee stream splattering the pavement below her. A car roared by, honking as its passengers saw everything. She didn't care. It didn't take long for the rest of her bladder to empty itself onto the pavement, and as her stream had become a drip, Mary-Ann exhaled. Her swollen clit throbbed. She was wet, in more ways than one. Another car sped by and honked as Mary-Ann started to pull up her wet panties and dry leggings. The wet fabric of her undergarments nearly sent her over the edge. She bit her lower lip and let out a moan.

Climbing back into her SUV, she took one last look at the puddle on the dry pavement. A small fraction of what had occurred in her car. Before she sat down, she grabbed her pee-filled cup and emptied it onto the pavement, increasing the size of her puddle. Mary-Ann put her cup back in her cupholder and sat back down without inspecting the damage. All of her urine had flowed to the back of her seat. It was a puddle, and it immediately soaked the butt of her leggings. They started to soak up the rogue liquid as it spread across her cheeks. The penetrating wetness of the now cool urine caused a new rush of feeling towards her wet pussy. An overflow of emotions came of Mary-Ann, she began to rock back and forth in her seat. She sighed, she moaned. She rubbed her awaiting snatch. Quickly, Mary-Ann came. Soaking in her cold pee and new pleasant relief, she sunk back into her seat. As she did she felt a small leak wet her panties. Whether it was sex juices or pee, she didn't know. But what Mary-Ann did know, what she finally had to admit was that she liked pee.

A/N: Comments, thoughts on where you'd like to see the story go or where it currently stands, and feedback are more than welcome! I may not respond, but I read them all!

12