Tight Compartments

Story Info
A young man and an old woman on a perverted train ride.
14.5k words
4.59
13.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in any sexual situations are over 18. The story is concluded.

This story is about a young male virgin and an old overweight woman in a confined space. It goes a bit off track with watersports and sucking of breasts, which might not be for everyone.

-------------------

It slowly dawned on Rob that the train station was in chaos. He followed his routine from the last few years' holiday travels and walked up to the big board, which was black. The system was down.

This was a big station with a room for ticket sales and information, which presently had a line to it with hundreds of people waiting for help. There was nothing appealing about that line.

Usually, the night train was early at the platform to give very tired people a chance to go to sleep already, so he tried setting course for the same track as last time. When he got there, the same old train was waiting almost as if nothing strange was going on, and a conductor was standing outside a car up front, handling early check-ins. The only sign of disturbance was another unusually long line, but this one was more manageable.

Rob took his place at the end, reluctantly. He overheard talking about how several trains were canceled and overbooked, which meant they had to fill this train up to the limit. There was a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach as he understood that his booking would definitely be affected.

His parents always paid a lot of money to make sure he could have a separate compartment on the night train. Rob hated flying, which only left the train option, and the whole family could all agree that you could use some privacy for a trip this long.

In reality, Rob really loved having a compartment of his own so he could have his cock out and masturbate without holding anything back. In fact, he had been saving up his arousal for today, and he was getting desperate to grab his hard organ and pump out that first load of white, messy sperm out right after the train had started rolling. He prayed for a miracle, so he would be able to spend the night stroking the way he needed.

Things turned out to be complicated. The company would be willing to reimburse most of the ticket through coupons if Rob would accept sharing his accommodations with another passenger. Rob would be getting an awful lot of money for himself if he accepted their offer and played his cards right. Also, he could tell from the conductor's tone of voice that they weren't in the mood for negotiations, and Rob was a naturally polite and helpful young man.

The conductor handled him information about obtaining the refund, and everything appeared to be straightforward.

"Will you prefer a male co-passenger, or would you be open to mix genders?" the conductor asked with a dry, tired tone.

Rob let his cock do the thinking and accidentally overdid it with his enthusiasm when he announced that a woman would be great. The conductor thanked him with a surprised face and ticked something off in a notebook.

* * *

This was a smaller luxury compartment with two fold-down beds. You had a cramped but functional bathroom all to yourself. The bed on the lower bunk was slightly wider, which would leave room for an extra child as he understood it. Rob would have plenty of space in either bunk.

He wasn't exactly short, but he wasn't tall. With his baby face and his slender frame, he always looked too young somehow, which meant he had never impressed friends nor women -- although he kept making plans to work out, hoping it would make people see him differently. He was a stereotypical 20-year-old virgin with good grades and most of his social life in computer games.

His other major interest was masturbation.

Normally when riding these trains, he would bring himself to at least four climaxes. He would jerk off watching people and their homes right there outside the window. He would let his cum splatter down on the floor and leave it to dry in. The freedom of that uninhibited orgasm in semi-public felt better than anything else he knew.

Sometimes, he would piss all through a sock until it was completely soaked, and then he would stroke himself to orgasm in its warm wetness, dripping down on his balls, while he pretended it was how a real cunt felt. It was always glorious to sperm in the wetness, but he felt reasonably sure that the sensation was nowhere near the real thing.

His cock was long and thick relative to his body. The organ was a source of pride for him, and he hoped to one day feel it inside a woman. The only problem was finding the woman. And he wasn't even picky.

When he watched porn, he could come from the sight of the ugliest girl with the hairiest cunt. He simply tried to imagine how it would feel to be inside her. Whenever he watched anal sex, he would shoot off within seconds no matter how fat or old the woman was. Every female asshole just looked so fucking tight for his cock, and the sight of asscheeks around an erection often had him spurting inches into the air.

But today, there would be no spurting. Maybe, if a co-passenger came but then got off early, there would be some time in the morning, but it wouldn't be the same. He considered locking himself into the toilet for some fast relief right away, but he decided it was too risky. Someone could show up at any moment.

The best he could aim for tonight was dibs on the bottom bunk.

* * *

The train started rolling, and there was just enough time to get his hopes up before someone yanked at the locked door. Rob opened and was met with more disappointment.

It was a woman, who was at least 55 years old. She was strikingly tall, towering above him. Her long, sprawling, curly hair was completely gray. She was round the way old ladies were. She had a spectacular pair of breasts, and although she wasn't overly fat, they came with an extra padding of stomach that they rested heavily on. The lower part of the belly even hung down a little outside her thin, loose summer pants. Her thighs were very thick and long, and the size of her ass made him feel minuscule.

She had some trouble entering the very tight door while keeping track of her large luggage. Instead of helping, Rob stood stupid, staring while her ass and then her soft stomach and tits kneaded themselves against the doorframe. Something about the way the fat wobbled and pressed into the frame was difficult to tear your eyes from.

He had to look away in embarrassment when she caught his stare for a split second. Then, she reached out her hand for introduction, and everything was forgotten. Her smile was motherly, and there was something appealing about her face.

"Hi, I'm Mary. Thank you for taking me in! You're a life saver!"

The suitcase filled up whatever space was left in their little room. Rob noticed she was sweaty. When she removed her cardigan, he saw big, wet stains and a few wild-grown hairs in the armpits of her blouse. He forced himself to stop staring and to introduce himself properly.

He knew he was an idiot for thinking about sex in every situation. He knew people did it in general, and there were most likely situations where even this woman got some. But to imagine her in any sort of sexual situation felt very far from the situation they were really in. She was just a jolly old woman who wanted to be friendly, and he was just a timid little boy who prayed he wouldn't offend her.

The two of them engaged in some polite conversation while she organized her bags. They would both be on the train to its final destination. Mary lived there. Rob would get a smaller connecting train home to his parents in the morning after a few hours' wait.

Some quick arrangements for the night were made. Obviously, Mary would have to take the bottom bunk. Rob couldn't even imagine her tall, heavy body trying to scale the ladder. They kept the top bunk strapped up against the wall for now so they could sit properly on the bottom one.

Apparently, Mary was used to these trains. She was going through a routine, checking that all accessories worked. The toilet and faucet were fine. The little cupboard with the mirror opened to reveal some water and soap inside. Her electric toothbrush started charging when she plugged it in. Every light switch produced the expected result.

The first item to fail her test was the big window, which was supposed to pull down and stick, leaving you a gap of any size you preferred. Instead, it opened all the way or it had to stay closed. She spent some time trying to rig it, but you could tell it was a futile effort.

Rob understood what she was aiming for. Wind and noise would make it impossible to sleep if you kept the window open all the way. She locked it with a crestfallen look.

"Normally, I would complain," she said. "But today I guess they're busy, and we're lucky to have a place to sleep at all. It's gonna get hot."

They sat down for a few minutes. Mary was very talkative, so they got to know each other. She was surprised he could afford this trip, which led him to explain more about his life and his family. Then, she talked about herself for an exhaustingly long time.

She had lost her husband tragically about ten years ago. They had never had children. He had left her enough money to get by. She had chosen to devote herself to volunteer work a few years back.

By now, the train was already out of the city. The air-conditioning was whirring for dear life, but nothing much happened to temperature.

"Yeah, this isn't helping," she said, trying to fan herself with a magazine while she investigated the vent.

"No," Rob agreed. "I guess the air condition isn't really adapted to the train being completely full."

A minute later, a voice in the speakers confirmed Rob's analysis. The train was overbooked and old, and passengers were recommended to open their windows. The crew had arranged for extra water to be put out in every cart.

Rob opened the door and peered out, and sure enough, there was a big pack of water at the end of the hall.

"I hope I wasn't too greedy," he said on return, bringing three bottles. "But I figured we might need more since our window is broken."

You could already tell that their cramped quarters were stuffier than the hallway. He offered to keep the door open, but to his relief, Mary declined.

He was very pleased to be alone with her, but he couldn't put his finger on why. At least he didn't find it unpleasant to be close to her. It was actually very rare for him to be this close to any kind of woman. He could literally just reach his hand out, and he would have physical contact with a real woman's thigh.

She wasn't conventionally attractive by any metric, but her breasts and buttcheeks were fascinatingly big and baggy. This was the sort of woman Rob and his friends would normally joke about. He knew for a fact that he would be a laughing stock of his entire social circle if anyone ever found out he was considered her sexually in any shape, way, or form.

But no one would ever find out, because no one would even know about her. There were only the two of them.

They found cups for the water, and then they cracked one of the bottles open and shared some.

With nothing else to turn to, Rob found himself talking about his education. This was a comfortable topic for him, and he went overboard very fast, babbling about every little detail.

In the mean time, she arranged herself for the night, unpacking a night shirt. While she worked, he noticed more stains of sweat all over her thin linen blouse. It was becoming more transparent. You could clearly make out a very sturdy bra that held those breast bags in place.

The sight and the proximity were making Rob's cock swell. In an act of desperation, he decided to remove himself from the situation for a while. He offered to go out to the dining car.

"That's perfect!" she responded happily. "Maybe you could get some potato chips or some peanuts? Oh, and get us some wine, too. You're old enough to drink, right? In the mean time, I can slip into my night shirt."

She apologized for making him go alone, but she might as well settle in properly while there was more space to move around, she figured. He understood.

Ten minutes later, he returned to a surprise. She had made the bed in the bottom bunk, although the top bunk was still up against the wall. The end result was a bed that doubled as a sofa. She sat in one corner, leaving the other one free for him much the same as before.

Her night shirt was light gray. It stopped above the knees, and from the way it was pulled up as she sat, he could confirm that both her calves and thighs were impressively thick and had some cellulites. There was already stains of sweat on the fat folds of her stomach, which the shirt clung to. It also clung to the very well-accentuated tits, and now that she didn't have a bra, you could tell that the nipples were long and at the moment very stiff. They poked half-out and half-down at the bottom of the hanging breasts.

She saw him staring, and she started to apologize for getting out of her clothes.

"It's just too hot. I figured there's no point in being embarrassed and suffer through the entire trip."

He could only agree. But he made sure the door was locked, so no one would surprise them in this situation. She took her apologizing a step further, making sure that Rob had nothing to be upset about.

"It's an odd situation after all. I know a young man like you probably don't want to look at an old lady's body. Just let me know if you're uncomfortable, and I'll hide under the cover. It's just real sweaty."

He assured her that he was alright with the way things were.

"That's good. You know, you might want to at least slip out of those jeans for some comfort. It's not like I'm going to bite."

Rob considered his options. On the one hand, she was right. Wearing the jeans was uncomfortable, and soon it would be unbearable. It would look weird if he refused to take them off in this heat. On the other hand, after staring at those tits, there was a problem with regards to the state of his penis, which would be revealed by removing the jeans.

There was something undeniably intimate about being half-dressed together with even such a strange woman. The thought appealed to him. For the first time tonight, he seriously considered the possibility that this situation might lead to something more. In the end, he opted for accepting her offer, hoping his t-shirt would help to hide and remaining swelling in the crotch region.

He hoped in vain. Pulling the jeans off, he could see Mary's eyes going to the protrusion in his underwear before he managed to sit down and hide it. But she was a very reassuring woman, managing to make everything appear normal.

There had never been a better time to share some wine. Rob poured some up in plastic cups, which he filled up with seltzer.

"Cheers! To making the best of things!"

He noted that her calves had some sparse, dark hair on them. She caught him looking and commented.

"Yeah, at my age, you don't bother with shaving so much. Any men I meet don't worry about it either. Old men are happy just to get it in, if you know what I mean."

She let out a brief giggle, and then she caught herself. Rob wanted to say something clever, but his self-doubts made him tongue-tied as always. For a horrible moment, he realized she saw right through his inexperience. Then, she continued talking with her disarming smile.

"Yeah, there's no need to talk about old men, when I have a young one all to myself for once. You don't mind my improper language, do you?"

She spread her legs slightly while talking. She made it seem innocent, but Rob's eyes were drawn in between the thick thighs. He started to really like this majestic woman. This was the first time ever that a real-life conversation about sex didn't leave him feeling ashamed or pathetic.

They drank more water, complaining about the heat, and then they had some wine and talked for a bit about wine. This was another field in which Rob was less than experienced, but they both agreed you didn't need to know much about it to enjoy it.

Rob wished he didn't sweat as much, because it made him look even more nervous than he was. There was nothing to do about it. Mary was sweating too, and dark stains spread out on her nightshirt from the armpits to under the breasts. She seemed to read his mind.

"You know, it horribly sticky in here, little man. We have at least a couple of hours before sleeping. You could remove your shirt. I wouldn't mind."

She called him a little man in a very endearing way that he had no objections to. A part of him still hesitated to remove more clothes. Then, there was the other part, which noted that she was right. It was sticky and sweaty, and it would feel good to have the t-shirt off. Sure, he would have nothing on but underwear with a hard-on in them, but that would hardly matter now, would it?

He peeled the shirt off his body. Mary suddenly stared at him with something he could have sworn was lust. She even licked her lips and let out a sigh that sounded very appreciative while she looked between his flat chest and the hard-on in his underwear.

"Mmhhh! You have an amazing body, Rob. I'm sorry, but the wine is getting to me. I don't think you want to see me without nightshirt, but I'm very happy about being here with you."

She made him really believe that she appreciated him. This was probably his first time ever feeling good about his body. Of course, he was also reasonably proud of his cock that tented the underwear.

"I'm glad you're not afraid of being hard around me," she said. "I mean, I know it's only natural. I'm sure it has nothing to do with my old body. But when you get to my age, you're just happy to see a really hard young cock."

She actually kept looking right at his cock while she talked for some time about how older men had trouble getting it up and how young cocks were amazing.

"I guess a guy your age without a girl really needs to blow off some steam every now and then, am I right?"

Now, she obviously talked about masturbation. Rob had never, ever talked about this subject with anyone, but he found himself strangely relaxed about everything around her. She made it easy to talk. The way he saw it, he had nothing to lose. He admitted to doing it a few times a day. She was intrigued.

"So, in a normal day, how many times do you normally do shoot your load? I hope you don't mind me asking. To many old ladies, the idea of a horny young man stroking his hard cock all the time can be very exciting."

"I usually go for four if I have nothing else to do. Lately, I've been doing five times a lot."

Now, she was openly very impressed. Her hand was moving closer as if she wanted to touch but couldn't quite make up her mind.

"Ohh, you even need to masturbate right now, don't you? You're really hard. I can see you really need to drain your balls. Don't worry! Old Mary won't stop you from relief tonight."

The way she said it made Rob feel safe and calm, which seemed to be what she intended. She didn't push him in any direction. She returned the conversation to some degree of normalcy, and they went through almost an entire water bottle while she asked curious questions about his personal life.

Mary was fascinated to learn that he jerked off to porn, and she wanted to know more about what he watched.

He revealed that he started out with stuff that made him feel normal. He preferred brunettes, and he preferred them young and virginal. But as his climax would approach, his tastes would grow more shameful, and he would start watching more and more twisted films.

"That's nothing to be ashamed about," she assured him. "It feels good for anyone to be a little wicked before your release."

Now, she curled her night shirt all the way up to her hips, and she spread her massive, fat thighs, revealing her panties. She made the shift in position appear casual for comfort, but it was also very sexually provocative.