I Think My Mom wants to Fuck Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I," She gulped and looked at me, then my mother, "I think I'll pass for now."

"Oh, poor little girl. Shy?" My mother asked. Then she giggled, "That's fine. You are just a child after all."

Pat had a mix of fury and nervousness on her face. "I'm, I'm not a kid anymore-"

"Of course you aren't Patty." She said in a mocking tone, "Because trying to make a rock band work for a year, instead of going to college, is what adults do, right?" Pat looked away. "How is that going by the way? Hit it big yet?"

"Mom." She looked to me. "Cool it." I could tell Pat was sensitive about that. She was silent, still and looking away from both of them.

"Right. Sorry Honey. I was getting carried away." her apology sounded half genuine. She had remorse for making me angry, but I don't think she cared about Pat. "I'll go get changed again." She offered quickly.

As she pranced away I sat in silence with Pat. "Are you okay?" Her fingers were stiff together and she was still looking down and away. "Pat?"

She sniffed, "I," Her voice cracked. She must have been crying, "I'm sorry. I should go-"

"No!" I reached out and held her hand. She seemed startled. She turned to me and I saw her eyes watering.

"But, I'm a failure-"

"No you aren't!" I supported her, "You are good at lots of things!"

"Like what?" She sobbed.

"Like, Guitar! And cooking! And," I racked my brain, "Cars! You worked on cars a bit right?" She sniffed and nodded, clearing the tears from her eyes. "See? Lot's of things!"

"It doesn't matter." She sniffed, "I can't get a job in it-"

"You can help fix dads old truck!" I brainstormed. "It's been making weird noises, and sometimes it wont start." I paused and let her think about it.

"I'd probably make it worse."

"No way!" I heard footsteps and saw my mother walk back in meekly, once again dressed. "Hey, mom, you mind if Pat looks at the old truck?"

"Oh, sure!" She encouraged the activity. "I'll get the tools out."

--

Pat was so short that when the hood was down, she needed to push herself up and rest her waist on the front of the car. Her legs were in the air as she looked around and checked the pieces and parts. "Anything stick out to you?" I asked. My mother was there too, frowning at the sight of Pat's butt wiggling in the air clad in skinny jeans.

"Plugs are fine, it does still spark and turn on." she started.

My mother smiled, "Well, for some people it does. Like my son. He can turn it on whenever he wants."

"Yea," She seemed interested in the project, and a lot more calm. "This thing is pretty old." She started.

"Not that old." My mother defended. "Mature maybe."

"Old enough not to have any modern electronics. Riding around in this might not be very safe."

My mother grimaced, "If we are careful if should be safe enough, right?"

"Plus, it needs a lot more new oil before it can work. With an engine in this condition, you might break something if you aren't careful."

"That's normal." Mom said with a shrug. "Lubricant is always important."

"You sound defensive." I noted.

"Well, she is making it sound unusable!" She said with some emotion, "It is a classic! And you father rode it for years without any trouble."

"In any case," Pat shrugged, "It's also a lot heavier than newer models and the front and back bumpers are starting to sag."

"H-Hey!" Mom blushed and put her hands around her tummy, looking down at her body. "That isn't all too important right?"

"You're right, the real problem is the engine. It's so old, I'm not sure if it can take anything too intense. Maybe if you start slow, and don't go all too fast, you could get a few more miles out of it, but it's glory days are certainly over." Pat shook her head, "Plus, look at this," She touched a rubber cord, "It is so loose there is hardly any friction. You wont get far like that."

"Well, it's still functional right?" Mom asked, worried. "And in time, i can get it tight again, right?"

"I mean, a new paint job and some tape could make it look fine on the outside, but it's just an old truck. There isn't much you can do." She shrugged. "It would be more worth it just to get a new one."

"But she was so reliable." Mom touched the car.

"Yea. I like these old models too. They don't make them like they used to." Pat admitted. "Anyway, if you want, I can give it a tune up. No promises though."

"That would be great. Thanks!" I sighed in relief. She seemed happy to be of use, and I avoided a meltdown of one of my friends.

"I should be getting back for now though. The band wants to practice our new song." She smiled, "It was great hanging out with you again! We need to do it again soon!" She jumped up and wrapped her arms and legs around me. She nearly squeezed the air out of me.

"Th-Thanks!" I grunted.

"Maybe next time, we should meet at my place?" she whispered. "We can plug it in, and play so loud we wake up the neighbors!" She giggled as she slipped off of me. "Later!" she waved and walked to her house.

I waved back and turned to my mother. She was still starring at the car. "Mom?" I asked. She was deep in thought. "Are you okay?"

She closed the hood of the car and gave a deep sigh. "Yes." She blinked. I saw that she still wasn't moving. She continued. "No. No not really." She grimaced. Then I saw her own eyes water.

Oh no, not again. "Mom?" I walked up closer to her. "What's wrong?"

"It's stupid." She wept. "I just," She tried and failed to keep her composure. "I just thought you could ride it, like you father did." her fingers tensed on the surface of the truck. "But it's no good anymore. Just a waste of space!" She cried.

"No! Mom! it's fine!" I tried to make her feel better, "Hey look, it still works right?"

She sobbed, "But you'd rather have a newer one right? One that no one else has driven yet? A safer one? A better one? A more exotic one-" She stopped herself. "No. I was just lying to myself. You'd never be happy with a used up piece of junk like this."

"Mom," I started, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

She smiled at me, "Thank you honey, but I think I just need some time to myself." She pursed her lips as if accepting her fate, "You should go with Pat. I'm sure she'd love it if you watched her perform."

--

"That was great!" I was impressed. Pat had a layer of sweat on her body as she relaxed after the final song. "Wow, you are really talented!"

"Thanks!" She smiled and put her guitar away and the rest of the band started to pack up, it was almost sunset. "By the way," She sat down next to him. "There is something I've got to tell you."

"What is it?"

She seemed melancholic, "Right as I left you house I got some news." She said, "We got a gig!" She laughed.

"Wonderful!" I smiled along. "Where?"

She quieted down a bit before saying, more calm, "Up in Maine."

"Wow, that's a long drive."

"Yea, and if it goes well, they may want us for a while." She seemed sad at the prospect. "I'm leaving tomorrow."

"That's great." I tried to cheer her up. "Whats the problem?"

"Well, I just got caught up with you again!" She whined. "And I was going to, well," She bit her lower lip and gave him a look, "Invite you over tonight." She said, "My parents aren't home, so we can be as loud as we want."

"We can still do that." I shrugged. "What's the problem?"

She sighed. "I think it would be better if you spent time with your mom tonight."

"Huh? Why?"

She had a solemn smile, "Maybe take that old car for a spin? One last time?" She said. "Really, I think what I said hurt her. It would be better if you did this with her." She explained. "And I'll be back!" She said. "I promise! No more than a month! I swear!"

"I'll hold you to that." I nodded.

"I still need to," She gulped, "You know," She gave an awkward smile. "Go all the way." She explained. "With you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, " She said. She looked like she was going to make a confession, but instead she sighed and said, "You're still so bad at Guitar. I need to teach you everything."

"Oh, right." I laughed. "I'll look forward to it."

"I've never taught someone," she gulped, "All the way before." She looked to me and said, "So, you probably have a lot to teach me too!" She then nervously added, "And, I still want you to be my first, okay?" She added, "T-To teach I mean!" She clarified.

"Understood." I wasn't sure if I understood anything. But she seemed happy at least.

"Great!" She smiled, "So please, spend tonight with your mom, alright? And tell her there are no hard feelings. That car she has, it's beautiful. And don't let anyone tell her otherwise."

---

"Wow, she said that?" Mom said in the passenger seat. "I misjudged her."

"So, where did you want to go again?" I asked.

"By the lake." She said, "Your father took my there during our first date!"

"Oh," I made the turn. The wheels strained. I looked to the casset tapes. "So, is there anything you would play along the way?" he asked.

"Hmm, road head." she suggested.

"Excuse me?"

"Radio Head." she clarified. "It really wasn't my favorite but he was a big fan." She blushed. "And it was awfully exciting too. Though, i think it was hard for him to concentrate on driving."

"I don't think we have that one here."

"I'll make sure we are ready for it next time."

"We're here." It wasn't a long drive. They were just in time to catch the sunset. "Wow." I watched the sun slowly sink bellow the horizon. The waters were calm and smooth. We were looking down from a grassy hilltop. "Dad had good taste."

"He tasted wonderful." She agreed. "I mean yes."

"Mom." he turned to her. She looked back into his eyes. "I wanted to thank you. For everything, I mean. I know it's been hard. Without dad around. But I'm glad I have this time with you."

She played with her hair like it was her first date again. "Having you back home has been wonderful." she said. "It's me that should be thanking you."

"It there anything else you and dad would do here?" I asked.

She looked away with a smile. "Lot's of things." she shuddered out a sigh. "On the bed of the truck. In the grass. Even here, on the seats." She shook her head. "Haha, even once in the lake!"

"You swam in the lake?"

"We skinny dipped." She admitted.

"Ha," I laughed, "Wow, I guess you're lucky no one comes around here."

"We came a lot around here." She responded. "But no, one else, no." I felt her hand on mine. The sun was almost bellow the horizon. "Honey?" she said, "Do you know what my favorite thing to do with you father was?"

"No."

She smiled. "Could you close your eyes?" I remembered the last time she had said that. I gulped and closed them. I wondered what she had in store as the light slowly faded. I felt a pressure on my lap. I tensed. What was she doing? I lifted up an eyelid after a few breathes.

She had laid her head down on my lap. She was breathing evenly, and soundly. "Hmm," She hummed. "He would pet me." She said. I gulped and obliged. I pet her head and hair. "That feels so wonderful honey." She breathed out. I pet her back and shoulders as well. She grew more comfortable and rested with closed eyes. She looked so serene. "It felt like those days would never end." she said. "When we were young."

We sat in the truck in silence, just the noises of the outside to comfort us. Then I realized my mother had fallen asleep, her face nuzzled into my lap. I let her rest there and stared out into the same stars my father had stared into. I felt my mother move in her sleep and I pet her again, comforting her.

"Oh baby," he heard her coo. I hoped it was a good dream. "Hmm," she hummed. I looked down and gawked.

She had worn a nice red skirt today, and her hand hand found a way under it. She was teasing the front of her panties in her sleep, "Oh, honey, give it to me-" she groaned in her sleep. I wondered if I should wake her. her skirt had bunched at her waist to the point where it wasn't covering anything.

Her face turned and I saw her mouth open and munch on my jeans, "Ahm!" She licked and kissed, "I want it honey!" she whispered in her sleep.

Seeing a woman like this, well, I could not control myself. I wanted to push her off, but she was still so comfortable and serene. "Oh, yesh!" she slurred her words as she rubbed her face on the growing hard on in my jeans. "Oh baby yes!" her hips slowly rocked her hand. her lingerie was sheer and tight and hid very little. "Oh baby I love you. I love you so much." her other hand went up to my waistband, "Don't worry, the babysitter said she'll stay till eleven, we have time," she mumbled, "Ohh!" her fingers went under my waistband, trying to pull it down, "Sweety!" she humped her hand and I felt air sucked through my jeans. My dick was a diamond now. I had never had a woman act like this for my dick before. I didn't know what to do with my hands. "Just let it happen," she groaned, "I'll take responsibility," she cried out. Her eyes clenched in her sleep and her hand sped up. "Oh!"

Her fingers just barley gazed my dick under my pants. She just brushed over it. I panicked and tried to hold onto something to keep from humping forward into her.

My right hand reached out to try and grab the other seat. but it slipped and my hand clasped her ass. "Oh, Harder!" She cooed.

My other hand reached for the wheel. I hit the horn on accident.

"Jesus!" My mother rose quickly, in shock. my hand flew from her rump and into my lap. "W-wha?" she looked around quickly before quickly sitting up and adjusting her skirt, "Where is-?" She looked around in a panic, "Y-you're not-" she shook her head, "W-where is your your fath-" she stopped. "Oh." Reality returned to her. "Right. I'm sorry." She looked very embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I must have fallen asleep." she looked to me as i adjusted my jeans, "I didn't say anything too embarrassing in my sleep right?" she asked nervously.

"No!" I lied. Then thought better of it, "I mean," I admitted "You were talking about dad a bit."

"Oh. Right." she nodded and looked away. "I'm sorry." they were silent in the car for another few moments. "This was fun." She said. "In fact, I'd love to do it again sometime!" she gave a naughty smile, "Maybe even skinny dip?"

"Mom!" I looked away, "Look, none of that, but, this was fun. It's a really nice view."

She looked out over the water. "But times change." she caressed the old car seat. "You should have new ride next time." She said. "Maybe Patty?"

"You mean, Patty can help choose the new ride?"

"Oh, of course. And I mean Patty can come too." She added.

"Oh." I nodded. "Maybe we could have a picnic or something."

"Right." She continued. "What I mean is, I think I was a little possessive before." she admitted. "I was so happy when you came back to live with me, i was just so afraid to lose you. The thought of you with another woman-" she stopped herself, "But i understand now. Every mother has to learn to share their son." She sighed.

"You know, you will always be my mother." I assured her. She smiled back.

"I'm sorry. I must have really embarrassed you. I'd like to make up for it somehow."

"Maybe we can invite her to one of our dinners? She can try my sausage and your grapefruits as the same time." I advised. " And to finish off, I can finally get to the cream pie you wanted, and she can help eat it! Wouldn't that be great?"

Her eyes widened, "Oh! No! I couldn't possibly make her do that!" she covered her face and looked through her fingers, shaking her head. "Having her eat my-" She shook her head, "I've never even considered that with another woman! There is no way she would enjoy that!"

"It's fine! She told me she likes both anyway."

"She likes it both ways!" She exclaimed, covering her mouth. "Oh, oh my-"

"I'll ask her to bring something too!" I continued. "We can make a night of it! Just the three of us! I'm sure she'd love to have you taste her cooking too!"

"We would taste each other?" She gulped and looked away. She looked overwhelmed. I knew she didn't like change, but this seemed extreme, even for her. Her hair was standing on end. "I mean, i guess if someone is eating what i have to serve i can just sit back and let it happen." She admitted.

"Is it really that bad?" I asked.

"I guess not." She agreed. "I'm just used to keeping it in the family is all. And i'm nervous trying another woman's cooking."

"So, are you okay with her bringing something too?"

She sighed, "To tell you the truth, I'm usually a bit of a picky eater." She explained. "But," She breathed in through her teeth with a wince, "If you really insist, I guess i can try to be open minded. For you."

"Great!! hear that she had been gardening too! I'm sure she will have something great from her backyard-"

Her face went pale. She said quickly, "Nope Nope Nope! I'm not eating out of anyone's backyard! Especially not hers!" She shook her head quickly.

"Well, she will be eating out of yours though, wont she?"

She gulped, "I mean, i keep mine clean." She explained. "Look, i don't want to explain myself here! That's my line in the sand right now, okay?"

"That is fine!" I smiled and laughed. it took some time, but she relaxed again as well.

"But don't feel like you have to include me. you can go and have fun without me." She admitted. She said with a nervous inhale, "Just promise to come back to me, alright?" She said. "I know I have to learn to let go, but you are still my little boy after all!" she insisted.

"Right." I agreed.

"Though, i do have a request." She bit her lower lip. I nodded for her to continue, "If you decide to, say, invite her over again to watch a movie or something," She playfully smiled and pressed her hands against her skirt, "Would you let me watch?"

"Sure!" I agreed.

"All of it?" She clarified. "I don't want to intrude-"

"Like i said, i want to include you. it's fine. You can watch the beginning and the end, all through the climax, everything."

"Wonderful!" She nodded. "I may not want to every time, but i'm sure it would be fun once or twice at least."

"So, back home?"

"Yes!" she agreed. As I started up the engine she gasped and held her skirt down.

"What is it?"

"Nothing!" she looked down at my lap, "I just noticed, did I make that spot, or you?" I looked don there was a damp, wet spot in the center of the jeans.

"Uh," I gulped. "Well, you were drooling a bit."

"Oh my!" She covered her mouth. "I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine! You're only human!" I tried to comfort her as I turned the truck around.

"I don't suppose you drooled in my lap too?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Nothing!" She said quickly. "I'll do some laundry when I get home, is what I'm saying."

"Ah" there was silence again in the car.

"So." She said. "What all did I say in my sleep?" she asked. "Nothing too embarrassing?"

"Just, ah, vague words about dad." I lied. "Nothing too explicit."

"Oh my!" she was blushed, "But you could tell it was explicit."

"It's fine mom." I assured her. She squirmed in her seat.

"Honey," She started, "I know this must be strange for you."

"Everyone handles grief differently." I tried to make her feel at ease.

"I'm not a bad mother am I?" She asked. "For mistaking you for him all the time?"

"No! It's a complement really!" I laughed. She smiled in return. "We're home." I parked the car. "So, when do you want to go to the lake again?"

"Honey." She said again. "Before we leave the car." her fingers crawled on her legs. "I have another favor to ask." She said it the same way she had asked for a dance before.

"What is it?" I asked innocently. She looked up at me. I could never get over how much taller than her I was now. "Mom?"

"Your father." She started. Her voice shook. She was nervous, and playing with her her hair like it would run away from her, "He would, um," She looked to him, then away. "This is dumb. Never mind-" she turned to leave the car.