I Think My Mom wants to Fuck Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom?" She stopped and turned.

I gave her a kiss on the lips. it was short, but electric. For several heartbeats she was still as stone. Then she stuttered,

"H-Honey!" She touched her lips, her blush deepening. "W-Why did you do that?"

"Dad always said, when a girl plays with her hair before she leaves, it means she wants you to kiss her."

She looked like an anxious teenager, her eyes shone, not quite teary, but close. "You are so much like him." She said. "I wish I could." She swallowed. "Honey?"

"Yes?"

"Your father was a genius."

"Uh, oka-" she kissed me full on the lips. It was longer this time. I was still and took it. Her mouth covered mine and we were locked for several breaths.

Then she drew away. I saw her eyes half open, as if in a dream. She looked at me like a woman in love.

There was a knock on the window. I looked out and say Patty there starring inside.

I saw my mothers eyes widen and throat clench with anxiety as she saw the other woman. She giggled and joked, "And, um, that is how you kiss someone after such a wonderful date! Haha!" she left the car quickly and turned to Patty, "W-What are you doing here so late?"

Patty sighed and crossed her arms, "Our gig in Maine got cancelled. i was coming over here to see if you had come back yet, so i could tell your son."

"Oh." My mother gave an awkward smile. "Well, um, i guess i will leave you to that then." She backed away, turned, and walked back to the house.

I left the truck as well. Once my mother was out of eyesight, I said, "I can explain-"

"No need." She shook her head with a smile. "I was just coming to check in." she put her hands behind her back and leaned over with a smug smile, "Momma's boy."

I gave a sigh and a groan, "Look, we are going through a lot right now-"

"I get it." She shrugged, and then continued, "We've been friends since forever." Her smile took a naughty turn as she twisted her torso, "But, if you don't want to tease you or anything," She stuck out her tongue, "You have to make sure you take me out on a date too. Okay?" She giggled as she walked away back to her house, "Now that your mom taught you how to do everything, right?"