All Comments on 'I Thought I Hated Him Ch. 06'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
catnip42catnip42over 16 years ago
Thanks!

I love this storyline and was so happy to see another chapter.

I think all of your stories are fantastic but this one is something special. Can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice to see you back

Great addition and love the hint of drama to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fabulous!

Please, please, please do continue...this is a fantastic story and we want more :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Finally!

So glad to see the next chapter. This chapter was great and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a worm!

that Mallory is! I was so happy to see another installment of this great story - thank you for updating!

Lili99Lili99over 16 years ago
Whoo!

So glad you updated this story! This one and Not My Type are my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh my goodness

You need to hurry up and update ASAP! its really good well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh my goodness

You need to hurry up and update ASAP! its really good well done.

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Welcome back!

I hope you enjoyed your summer! It was worth the wait for this chapter and I hope you don't keep us waiting quite as long for future installments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic!

I just read CH#01-06 nonstop. Absolutely terrific story. Superbly plotted, cunningly charactered, wonderfully told. There should be a special category for excellence over the course of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank goodness you're back!

I know it's selfish to be glad your break is over, but I can't help it. I can't wait to see what happens next.

evanslilyevanslilyover 16 years ago
Oh yay!

Great to see you back!

I love this story, the sizzling chemistry between Clara and Daniel, the way you describe Clara's feelings.

Wonderful stuff.

More--and soon, <I>please</I>!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for more!

Blueheart0Blueheart0over 16 years ago
WooHoo! You're back

Glad to see you back.

I hope that Mallory gets his in the end, the worm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hooks and trails...

You keep hooking us and baiting us with worms and twists like Mallory. Keep it going please?!

nursehoneynursehoneyover 16 years ago
Woo-hoo

I had been waiting and waiting for an update to this story. and it was definitely worth it. I love this story!!! Please post again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
one of my favorites

pleasw hurry and update. 3 months is soooo long to wait for this great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Damn!

reading a story of yours is always a treat. very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GLAD YOUR BACK!!

i hope that slime ball gets his in the end.i love this chapter and i'll wait desperately for the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Long Wait Ends

I am SO happy to see you're new installment. My stomach literally fluttered when I checked your page(like I do everyday), and saw your story count go from 23 to 24. YAY! It was a great story. This one, and "Not My Type" are definitely my faves. Can't wait for more updates! Hope you're summer break was worth torturing us. ;)

virgin2267virgin2267over 16 years ago
Great story

as always, your stories are wonderful. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Twist

I enjoyed your new chapter. You foreshadowed beautifully and gave us all something to think about. You have us waiting in anticapation for the next chapter.

You are enjoyable to read and I look forward to your next chapter.

I am glad you reappeared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great!!!!

yay!!! an update as always i love your stories and thank you sooo much for an update!!!

update soon!!!

ArkSoutherngentArkSoutherngentover 16 years ago
Loved IT...!!!!!

Darlin,

You have a wonderful gift....loved your latest chapter....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can't get enuf....

You r so fuckin' good a writer,each of your stories leaves me reeling.Plz plz plz write more soon.Just try to write a bit more in each of the episodes,okay?

Vi_xonVi_xonover 16 years ago
Can't wait to see more

Really looking forward to finding out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More more more more more more more

Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
real-life romance

I love this story. It is clearly my favourite of all I have read on this site. What I love is the way the erotic story is so grounded in a real-life workplace, and that the characters are characters - not just walking genitalia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good endings to the chapters

I like the way you end the chapters, taking off in different directions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fifty Shades of Red

First off, I truly love this work. It's by far my favorite piece on here. After rereading it numerous times, I couldn't help but see the similarities between this and Fifty Shades of Grey. Not sure if that's an insult or not if you actually aren't the author of the book...but I'm dying to know if you are. There's so many similarities. Anywho, such a great piece. Close to no complaints. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fifty Shades of Red

I've been thinking something similar as I've been re-reading this (I love this story, thank you!), but with the difference that I think the author of FSOG might have read this first, before writing FSOG... Apologies if I offend anyone by this, but I think firstkiss is a much better writer than that author. But, who knows, it's all pure conjecture!

Anyway, can I just say it's a pleasure to read this again x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Love to here a woman's erotic perspective. Wonderful build up to a climax.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...