All Comments on 'I Thought I Hated Him Ch. 08'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great chapter!

Is this the final chapter, or will there be at least one more? I would love to hear about Daniel and Clara renovating this building, opening their own office and building a successful business and life together. Daniel definitely needed to strike out on his own. He's too strong of a personality to play second fiddle for 20 years (!) to a boss who didn't really appreciate him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!

Sort of mirrors my current situation...loved reading this. If it's the last chapter, good ending. If not, I'm happy to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

Excellent chapter please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One Mystery Solved - More to Come

It was good to find out about 1 of the Dragon's former wives. But the future relationship of the 2 main characters is still full of many questions and uncertainties. Good twist in this story. I hope there are many more twists in store. Maybe Clara can take charge and show this guy a few tricks.

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
As always...

This chapter was worth the wait. Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hrm

I thought it was actually a very good conclusion, although I must admit I wouldn't mind a little more of the sex that was teased about in the chapter before. Seeing that's all they had it might be too soon to leave us to our own imginations.. wouldn't you say?

firstkissfirstkissover 16 years agoAuthor
Oh... we're not done yet, kids...

Sorry... I should have ended this chapter with the ubiquitous "to be continued"... we're not done yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Better not be done!

Another amazing chapter and I can't wait to read more. Once you have all the chapters published I'll need to read the whole story at once.

Blueheart0Blueheart0over 16 years ago
Another Great Chapter

This was a wonderful follow up to the last chapter. I'm looking forward to several more chapters (hint, hint).

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Tease

Some teasing is good, but my God girl! We can't take much more! LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderful story! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gotta love your work

You know just how to capture the moment and make it shine. Great job.

HikergirlHikergirlover 16 years ago
Enjoyed it once again

Thanks for another great instalment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I just found this story and...

can't get enough!!! I'm early anticipating the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yeee!

You are the best writer ever! I'm so glad this wasn't the last chapter! And you forgot something, I love Daniel Sutcliffe too! hehe

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
More Please

Such a creative story - loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good job, as always

Point of usage: "Myriad" means many. You wouldn't say "a many of" anything so never say "a myriad of" anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories