I Thought I Knew Her

Story Info
I was falling in love with her and thought she felt the same.
3.5k words
3.61
126.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

I recently read a story from an old friend, Papatoad, and it gave me this crazy idea for a similar one. Thanks to my anonymous friend for editing my story.

My name is Gary and I come from a wealthy family. As an only child, I spent a lot of time alone. Even though I was never outgoing, I was rather smart. By the time I was in high school, my life had never changed much. I liked a few girls but I never dated. My dad said girls would probably only want me because they knew our family was wealthy.

I never played sports. Instead, I joined a gym. At five foot ten, I had been on the slim side, but soon bulked up from working out all the time. I also took classes for self-protection since I was picked on a lot. The fights didn't last long once I knew what I was doing.

I started college and ended up rooming with a geek. We got along fine because we were both quiet and shy. I didn't even go to a party till my sophomore year. I drank a little and it loosened me up some. A girl who was really drunk asked if I wanted to go to her room. She began to take off her clothes so I did the same.

She reached in her drawer for a condom and I slipped it on. We kissed a couple of times before she fell onto the bed, pulling me with her. I slowly pushed my cock into her. It was the first time I had ever had sex. I pumped and pumped until I was ready to come. She screamed as she had an orgasm, and I came soon after.

I pulled out, took off the condom, and dropped it into her trashcan. She thanked me for coming over, turned her back to me, and went to sleep. I got dressed and went back to my room. I lost my virginity to a girl I didn't even know. It felt good but not much better than masturbating.

I went to a couple more parties and the sex was similar. I knew I wasn't that good of a lover. My junior year I dated a couple of times but my dates always said something about my family being wealthy. I figured that's why they dated me. They wanted me to spend a lot of money on them. So I decided to put more and more time into my studies. I majored in accounting and planned to join my dad's firm after I graduated.

During my senior year, I dated a couple of girls but we just weren't compatible. I still had sex with them but I didn't seem to improve much. Then just before graduation, I met Sheila. She was the nicest and prettiest girl I had ever seen. I remembered her from school events and activities and heard she dated a lot. It didn't take long before I was somewhat infatuated with her.

She was in a couple of my classes and we talked a little most every day. I knew I was slowly falling for her and one day picked up enough courage to ask her out to lunch. She smiled at me and accepted. We went over to the neighborhood restaurant, ordered lunch, and talked for an hour. She was so nice to be with.

I learned she lived with her parents and drove to school every day. Since I was from a small town on the other side of the state, I lived in the dorm. Before we left the restaurant, I asked if she wanted to go out that weekend but she said she already had plans. We agreed to go out the following weekend instead.

I knew she dated a lot. She was really popular yet I couldn't help liking her, borderline loving her. She never seemed to go with anyone steady or on a regular basis. I remember her telling me that she just wanted to play the field until she decided to settle down with one guy.

I asked her what she wanted to do on our date and she mentioned going out to dinner and then seeing an IMAX movie. Those were the movies on a really big screen. So that was what we did.

We started going out fairly regularly. There was really nothing special about me but she usually said yes when I asked her out. She knew I came from money but never talked about it. She told me she lived with her sister, Darla. I did ask her why she dated me and she told me it was because of my shyness and she didn't have to fight me all night long because I acted like a gentleman.

All we ever did was a light peck on the lips at the end of the night. I just wasn't a good lover and not sure what to do. After our fifth date, Sheila invited me into her apartment. Her sister wasn't home at the time. Even though they shared the apartment, they each had their own bedroom. Sheila invited me into hers and after she closed the door, she kissed me.

She put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me very softly. I think the first time I still had my eyes open. After that first kiss, she kept kissing me and telling me how much she loved kisses. We ended up sitting on the bed, kissing very passionately. I knew I had found love.

Then she stood up and slowly took off all her clothes. She was so beautiful. I looked at her face as she unbuttoned and removed my shirt. Next she undid my belt and zipper so my pants fell to the floor. All I had on was my briefs and she slowly pushed them down until they landed on my feet. I know that I was hard and stiff as a rock and it put a smile on her face.

We got in the bed and I was going to fuck her the only way I knew how but she stopped me. She had me put my face on her trimmed muff. I did and I couldn't help kissing her down there. I had never done it before but the smell of her wetness was intoxicating. I found myself kissing and sucking her pussy as hard as I could until I felt her climax.

I climbed back up on the bed and kissed her with my face full of her juices. I rubbed her tits and she told me to be very gentle with them. My cock was rock hard. I had never had sex like this with any woman. Sheila said she was going to show me how she loved sex. She told me she was on the pill and that I didn't need condoms, something I had never done.

I got between her legs and she had me rub my cock back and forth across her pussy opening. God, it felt so good. I then slowly pushed the head of my cock into her and she was making all kind of noises. I shoved my whole cock into her and began to fuck her in earnest. She held her legs up so I could thrust harder. I heard her scream out and I came a few seconds later. It was the biggest orgasm I ever had.

I lay there on top of her sweating from all the sex. I was holding myself up on my hand so I didn't squash her. After her pussy stopped pulsating, I rolled off her. She leaned over and gave me a long passionate kiss. Then she grabbed some tissues off the nightstand, put them between her legs, and ran for the bathroom. I grabbed a few tissues and wiped off my cock.

I heard the water running and imagined Sheila in the shower. While she was in there, I cleaned up and dressed. After she came out, we kissed and I told her that I thought I was falling in love with her. She kissed me again and said she was falling for me too.

We started dating regularly. She taught me so many sexual things. I loved her and I knew I would do anything for her. I asked her if she would marry me after our graduation and she said yes. We both graduated the same day. I got my degree in accounting and of course went to work for my dad.

Sheila got a degree in Business Management and got a job at a real estate agency. We started planning our wedding and married three months later. Sheila looked like an angel walking down the aisle. I was so happy, tears gathered in my eyes.

We took a three-day cruise to the Bahamas and spent most of our time making love. Sheila was the best lover I ever had. I knew she learned it from other guys before me but I didn't care. She now belonged to me. I was obsessed with her and would do whatever I had to in order to keep her.

Life for us was great. We really didn't want for anything. My job kept me busy and Sheila liked selling real estate. Neither of us wanted to start a family yet. I just wanted Sheila.

It was probably a good six months later when I noticed a slight problem. It was in the middle of tax season so I was very busy. Sheila and I made love but not nearly as often, maybe only once a week. With the long hours I put in, I was tired when I came home. I still cuddled but not much more.

I usually knew Sheila's schedule and thought I would surprise her and take her out for lunch one day. I went to the house she would be showing that day and watched her walk in. There was another vehicle parked there and I figured it was a possible buyer. I waited a few minutes and then went up to the door.

The door was unlocked and I walked right in. There was some noise upstairs, so naturally, I went up. Sheila was naked, riding a young guy with dark hair and quite a good build. I stood in the doorway and watched for a long time. She bounced up and down like crazy and looked like she was having a good time. He was just lying there with his hands on her.

I did get upset because my wife was cheating on me, but I did not get aroused. They just kept on doing the same thing and it was getting a little boring so I left. I guess I could have watched longer but there seemed to be no point to it.

I've always been a guy who never gets excited. I rarely yell or scream and usually hold my temper. Sheila was the love of my life. I knew I couldn't let this go unpunished. While they were doing their thing up in the bedroom, I carefully removed my fingerprints from anything I touched including the stair railing and doorknob. I went to the kitchen and found a pair of rubber gloves and a large carving knife. Then I waited in the closet downstairs. It was about twenty minutes later when Sheila came down the stairs and left. I went upstairs to see the fellow who used my wife. Next, I called her cell phone.

"Hi honey, where have you been? I was trying to call you and take you out for lunch."

"Gary, I'm sorry. I was with a client. I'll meet you at the Olive Garden and we can have lunch there. I'll see you in about fifteen minutes. I love you so much Gary."

She was so nonchalant that you would never believe she just cheated on me. We had a great lunch and she kissed me passionately as she got ready to leave.

"Maybe tonight we can make love," she whispered.

Damn, I loved her so much. I could never hurt her so I just smiled and nodded. The sex that night didn't excite me the way it usually did, but I tried hard to please her. She fell asleep right after she came but the images of what I saw her doing with that man didn't leave my mind.

The following morning I was reading the newspaper and told Sheila there was an interesting article.

"A guy was stabbed to death yesterday in his bedroom over on Adams Street. We better start keeping our doors locked. Adams Street is only six blocks away. The police don't know who did it but they are looking for a dark-haired girl who was seen leaving the building. They list her as a person of interest. They have fingerprints but can't match them."

"Wow. What was his name? Did we know him?"

"I don't know anyone who lives there but his name was Ray Conner. Do you know him?"

She hesitated for a few moments. "No, I don't think I do."

"Well, I have to go," I said before I gave her a small kiss on the cheek. As I walked toward the door, I paused a moment and glanced back. She had reached over and grabbed the paper and was reading it with great interest. I smiled to myself as I left for work.

Everything seemed fine in our household for quite a few months. It was past tax season and I had a lot more free time. I did my best to keep Sheila happy having sex all the time, but she never showed the excitement in the bedroom that she had showed with Ray. I could give her everything in the world but I just didn't have what was necessary to turn her on the way she wanted. Then one day the perky glow showed up again and she seemed much happier.

She asked me if I minded if she went out with a couple of the girls at the office. I told her that I didn't mind as long as she stayed faithful to me. I told her she was the love of my life. Before she left, I found out where they were going. I couldn't help myself. I had to follow her and see what she did. They went to a Holiday Inn motel and lounge. It was huge. I was able to go up to the upper deck of the lounge to watch Sheila and her friends.

It was really loud and noisy. I couldn't hear any of the conversations. All four of the gals danced with different men. There was a lot of flirting going on but it seemed like Sheila was putting the make on one specific guy. She said something to her friends before she left with the man. They headed to the elevators. I watched it stop on the second floor and followed to see which room they went into.

Then I went back to the lounge to wait for Sheila. She didn't show up for close to an hour. Her girlfriends were still at the same table so she joined them as they continued drinking and dancing.

I went back to the room to talk to the gentleman and told him that I knew he just fucked my wife. He made the mistake of laughing at me and asking me what I was going to do about it. I karate chopped him across his neck. After I checked to be sure the hallway was empty, I half carried him out to the parking lot. I used his key fob to locate his car. Then I broke his neck and took his wallet to make it look like a robbery.

You mess with my Sheila you pay with your life. I went home and ordered a pizza, watch some TV and waited for her to come home. She came in and gave me a kiss. I asked her if she wanted some pizza but she said they went out to Denny's and got something to eat. She told me that she was all sweaty from dancing and was going to take a shower and then we could make love.

The love we made was fantastic. She rode me like a broncobuster just the way I remembered her riding Ray last year. She came twice and I came very hard. God, I loved that woman.

About a week later, I was reading the paper and having my morning coffee when I came across an article.

"Sheila, here is another article about another robbery. A guy was killed at the Holiday Inn that you went to a week ago. He was found in his car with his neck broken. They have no clues as to what happened. His friends said he took a woman up to his room and that's the last they saw him. Someone found him in his car the next morning.

"You didn't know Phillip Henry did you?"

"Who?"

"Phillip Henry. It says he worked at Ready Realty. Isn't that one of your competitors?"

Sheila seemed to be a little nervous. Finally, she replied.

"Ready Realty is a competitor but I don't recognize the name Philip Henry."

"Are you OK Sheila? Is everything all right?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if any of the other girls might recognize the name."

"Well honey, at least you're safe. Maybe we can go out for dinner tonight."

It looked like Sheila was back on the straight and narrow. We had sex regularly and it was always good. Six months passed before Sheila told me a new guy at work was making passes at her.

"Do you love him Sheila? What's really going on here?"

"Gary, I know you killed Ray and Phillip. I could just feel it inside of me. I married you for the stability and figured I could just get some extra sex on the side. I never considered how much you really loved me. I know you've told me but I never really believed it. I realized you could have killed me just as easy."

"I've always loved you, Sheila, and could never hurt you."

"I know that now and I've actually fallen in love with you. I don't want to cheat on you anymore. In fact, I want to start a family. I don't know what I can do to make you believe me but I'm willing to try anything."

"What is this new guy's name?"

"Raymond Warren. He's married with two kids. I just want him to leave me alone. I really want to be true to you. Please believe me."

I went and talked to Ray the next day. He was over six feet tall and heavily built. I could see how he could easily overpower Sheila. I asked him to show me a house that he was selling. We went inside and I had my talk with him.

"Ray, I need you to stop fucking with my wife. She told me that you won't leave her alone. I won't ask you a second time. I will kill you if I have to and your family will be without a father."

"Gary, did Sheila put you up to this? I didn't put the make on her. She came up to me and offered me sex. I turned her down! I told her I was married and had two children I love. I think she believes that since I'm a big guy that I could probably take you down. I want nothing to do with her."

When I got home, Sheila looked surprised to see me. "Did you talk to Ray?"

"Yes I did and I believe everything he said. I believe you went after him and he rejected you. I promised you that I would never hurt you. Sheila, I loved you with all my heart and all you've done was shit on it. We're through! You have until tomorrow to get the hell out of my house. There will be no alimony what so ever."

"I'll get a lawyer and take you to court. I should get half of all your property and money," she said, glaring at me.

"You will get one thing if you ask for anything and that's dead. You can have your divorce but don't ask for anything else."

That was three months ago and I am a free man again. I really loved Sheila and thought we had something good. I thought I knew her and that we would be together forever. I don't know how I missed the signs telling me what she was really like.

Maybe someday I'll find someone who wants me for who I am. I'm an excellent accountant and I do come across a lot of women. Plus, because of Sheila, I'm pretty good at making love now. But I'll be extra cautious before getting involved with anyone else. I don't want to make another mistake like I did with her.

Thank you for reading my story. It was a little different but a fun write.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers