All Comments on 'I Thought She Made You Up Ch. 06'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
THIS WAS GOOD STUFF!

A little telegraphed but the story was/is solid - great characters and has a lot of room for side stories if you get the fleeing you like the characters. I really enjoyed it! good luck with your next venture

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

That was a great story. Great work on the stories and this one too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Give us the epilog!!! (please?)

Fantastic series ... one of the best triangles making a circle. Loved it all ... wonder how YOU think it ended .... I have my ideas, but would enjoy reading yours!

ipmwebipmwebabout 12 years ago
It turned out very well

You may have not liked it but it was a very good read. Keep up the great work even if it this long it is worth it.

coloradoexilecoloradoexileabout 12 years ago
Well done

Very enjoyable and well written with believable characters and a compelling story. Please post the epilogue. I look forward to more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I had to get up early this morning to see if chapter 6 was posted. I'm so glad it was. The story is great and well told, in the Wanderer tradition. It could have used one more pass at proofreading, but it was more than readable... And I too would like to see your epilog. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Epilog

Excellent story and wrap up.

I have an ending in mind as, I'm sure others do. I would like to see your ending.

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago
Well done

One of the best three way love stories I have read. I have a feeling that your epilog would be much better than anything I can think of, but your choice to post or not.

ambush184ambush184about 12 years ago
post or not

That's your choice. I enjoyed the story and have no problem ending it with my own thoughts and conclusions. I'd be interested to see how they stack up against your epilog though. I hope you continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ugh!

Thank God this is over.

double_entendredouble_entendreabout 12 years ago
Good story!!!

I liked this story, and personally I enjoyed the ending as well.

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaabout 12 years ago

I loved it and i'm both happy with the ending and intrigued at the thought of your epilogue. I would love to read it just for fun. You've done such a great job with the characters and their emotions. The back story and build up. One of the best i've read here on lit.com. Thank you for and amazing and erotic read.

BelgiumBelgiumabout 12 years ago
A good story ruined

A good story for five chapters but this last chapter ruined it completely. Instead of facing the facts and betrayal, it ended as a menage a troi. Quite a dissapointment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A Wonderful Story

Thank you for your work. This was a good read. The characters in this story had personality and depth (CeCe's shallowness aside.) Yes, there were many places that would have been cleaner had you had a decent editor; that alone does not destroy a good story. To those who express a feeling that this was garbage, why did you read the entire story? I enjoyed this and I'm sure that many other readers agree. To those who disagree, take heart in knowing that there are many other stories on this site, some of which you may enjoy.

Teacher44Teacher44about 12 years ago
I'm glad I read the story.

I really enjoyed the story. I can read lots of sex scenes, but a nice story arc is hard to find. I'm glad there was resolution, and I'm glad there was a happy ending. I found it particularly nice that no one (meaning CeCe) got their comeuppance from someone else, but got it from life. That's a nice, realistic change of pace from other story arcs I have read here.

Finally, to the anonymous pinhead who said he was glad it was over, I have to laugh because that means he read the entire story. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Read

Great story and ending. Only those who are making a living writing should have a right to complain and even they should realize different strokes for different folks. This was not a run of the mill romance!

latin_loverlatin_loverabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

This is the most lovely story I have read on this site. You treated the characters with dignity and genuine good humor. You made the characters real, which is a genuine achievement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This dishonest lowlife liar is padding its ratings.

Most of his garbage is worth 2-3* ! Lo and behold,here it is with 4.7 !!!!! Slime like this should be penalized by the webmaster. 1 star !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The polygamy ruined this story

It was over and should have stayed that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely done

I know there's another chapter, but this seems like a natural place to comment, given the resolution. For me, resolution came when Amy broke down and showed her pain, and Ce stayed to provide comfort and be accountable for what she did. Whatever happened with their relationship after that was incidental. I think the story had a nice pace, the sexual and romantic tension developed nicely, and it all required minimal suspension of disbelief. Thanks for entertaining me this evening.

DP

rayearlerayearleover 11 years ago
Great Read!!!

Really liked your story, style and humor. This is the first of your series that I have read. I look forward to going through the rest. Hope they are as good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very well done

But I believe you when you say this is like real life. You should be posting this stuff on a literary site, it's that good. You could use either a better proof reader or an editor. Nothing too bad, but just some irritating mistakes that are easily correctable. I have my own ending in mind but would like to read your epilogue - OH wait! I CAN read your epilogue can't I? It's been posted.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 10 years ago
Second time around still reads good

Great story. Wonder if CeCe's father ever realized how much he screwed up his daughter's life. Sad that Amy lost her only son. Some comments didn't like the ending - I thought it was credible and ok.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

You just couldn't have left the two of them well enough alone, huh? You just HAD to bring that fat cheating skank back into their lives? you just HAD to make Amy mentally unstable? you just HAD to make Jimmy a fickle, pussy-whipped wimp?

way to ruin the story motherfucker. why didn't you just fucking kill them off and end everybody's misery? better yet, why didn't YOU just die before writing this piece of shit chapter, douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Completely

Fuck up there lives abandon and tear their hearts out and they take her back when Amy is fragile enough to collapse mentally?

Not convinced.

Fairly original way to make a cuckold and cuckoldess though.

CeCe sure got rewarded cake and eat it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good attempt

Just my opinion but, it just got more boring by the chapter. Looking back you could have ended it after one or two. I hung in there till the end, but it was tedious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whatever, haters.

This anon thought it was fun. Lots of cancer though. Still, 5 stars!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
Love this story

LMFAO at some of the comments, though. Fuck, can you guys even read?

OldfatanduglyOldfatanduglyabout 9 years ago
Mentally unstable?

I think Annon 5/28/14 is the one who is mentally unstable! A fictional story is not worth such vitriol and high blood pressure. Dude! Check back into the nuthouse and get back on your medication!!!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

The time-line is a little confusing – It’s been 25 years since he’s seen CeCe, and he’s been married 29 years. That means he was married for 4 years when he last saw CeCe, so she doesn’t know he’s married?

CeCe is a selfish cunt! She doesn’t even have the decency to face them and tell them the truth, just slips off like a thief in the night.

"You could have told me." - SHE’S one to talk about what someone ELSE should have said!

And CeCE never saw any of the interviews? I’m sure she doesn’t watch PBS, but I would have thought she might have caught a morning show!

Why is Amy more fragile NOW, after all these years?

“Fell in love. More in love, actually.” – Because they’re falling in love with each other as a couple, not as part of a threesome.

"I've got a wedding to plan. I have to call my mother. I have to call your mother. I have to call Barb. Now go!" – She couldn’t call after class? They didn’t get together till that weekend anyway!

“But I cheated all of us by not having the courage to try.” – It’s not just that, it was not having the honesty to face them and end it in person instead of cheating (yes, cheating!) on them.

"Your training? When we first got together I wasn't sure you had a tongue. It took me months tho train you." – Now, THAT has to be bull shit, after his experience with Barb and Joanne!

I know there is another chapter, but it would have been fine with me for this to have ended here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SILLY OF ME

.but I had long hair and a beard and a 74 sporty when I went to college ... and tho I was not as successful as him, I had a good life. I completely enjoyed everything about this story. It's my favorite. I am always amazed by you. Thanks - Scotty

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Other than a few rambling twists

the story really had a lot of positives.

First of all I enjoyed the characters.

Secondly, their trials and joys were genuine, their relationship(s) felt true.

Lastly the details were wonderful.

Thanks for sharing their story.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really Liked It

I thought you wrote a really nice story. You kept my interest, and the story line was easy to follow. Well developed story.

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
The most fun since I sold my last bike.

Thank you for following through and finishing this. It was a delightful read. I got a bit confused at the start of Ch 01, but eventually caught up with who was who and never lost track again.

I envy those who could make a go of teaching. I taught specific things while in the army and occasionally after I was retired, but now all I teach is kids how to make kites. Negative money, but an astounding amount of positive satisfaction.

If I could write anything even one tenth as moving as this, I'd become a writer and annoy my wife no end. I can't really tell you how much I enjoyed this, I haven't the words to do so.

Oh boy, I just realized there is another chapter to read!! Thank you many times over!

Jerry

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
I really enjoyed this!

I read this ages ago and have it 5stars.

I actually forgot how bloody good it is!

There are certain authors and stories on this site that deserve a wider audience and this is definitely one of them!!

davwoodavwooabout 6 years ago
What a good read

I have read most of your Loving Wives stories so I thought I’d try this category. It was long, so long I nearly lost the plot. You sure know how to whip up emotion. You are a very good writer. I will revisit this story in a years time as I’m sure I will get more out of it second time around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked it less

I am not a fan of reconciliation. This I am even less a fan of. She lives a full life with Truman, has children (a lot!) with him then waltzes back into their lives without any recriminations? Thirty years of living with him, having sex with him and you expect to be welcomed back? Thirty years of betrayal- and YES, it was betrayal. Without recompense? When it would have been the MC's children? Should have been? Please, people can try and justify this all they want but this is a story I avoid with a barge pole precisely because CeCe and her dipshit father get off Scott free. She was weak willed to the extreme, scared of a strong willed partner and so she ran off, validating every single label of her that screamed spoiled child. And now once again, she comes careening back with her good fortune and her four children with a part of her life that is solely her own. Her selfishness REWARDED her with those. Her selfishness hurt them with two children, a dead son and moderate fortune. Quid pro quo and BTB and all that. The scales need to be balanced in fiction if not in real life. You are an amazing writer Qhm1. And this is a critique and my review of this. Not in any way a criticism of you. A very well written story, just that the sibject matter doesn't appeal to me. Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice ending

This completes the circle, I liked it. CeCe moved on as daddy's good girl but came back later more mature. Very good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent story with an....

... It's a Wonderful Life ending. It wasn't hard giving thie delectable treat 5 brilliant stars.

BbiguyBbiguyalmost 4 years ago
Too funny

Loved it thought the coed story so funny. For a fictional story line, it had a ring of truth, how many daddy's girls get manoeuvred by daddy into 'arranged' marriages? All I can say is lucky guy lol.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Great Pace

Suddenly picks up the pace and we have a lot here. Excellent once again. Easily 5 stars.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Amy

When Amy had her nervous breakdown; did she maybe have a revenge affair??!! She did wrongly believe he was cheating!! Just asking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This is an amazing story. You are one fine writer. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely loved the fow

Absolutely loved the flow of the story. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
good story teller...

but execrable english...

knows nothing about higher ed, but writes about it in the most absurd manner...

no edits, obviously...

lots of talent, nonetheless.

one star...i can´t stand terrible grammar.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Dont

Don't care for the ending.They should have blanked CeCe when she got back in touch,she is using them again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This last chapter destroyed an otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great job of writing. thank you

Oldsofty1961Oldsofty1961about 2 years ago

I was catured from start to finsh great writing five star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story with lots of drama, ups and downs but still lots of holes: What happened to CeCe's father? CeCe's professional life?

5* for the story, action, intrigue, suspense, etc. and 1* for the grammar, spelling, etc. Let's see how LE will rate this...

Get a good editor

BJ

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Thank you for a great story. Real life decisions and what you have at end.

Why didn't CeCe wake up earlier in life? Why did she wait 40 years? Is it possible to go back 30 years with all the life changes that happened? I don't know but I'm glad the story ended the way it did.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

Man, wat a ride! I can't say it's your best. It's hard to pick a best, and I've barely got a start in your library. But it's my favorite so far. QHML1, you are a master. Thanks.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Once

Once again with this author,you don't know some times which female is talking.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Lots of drama and loving going on in this chapter, but still good reading. Thirty years was one hell of a gap in their lives before getting back together. Not sure if it would happen like that in real life because that's a long time and people do tend to change over the years. Anyway, still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rated overall story as a 4, BUT there was lots of occasions during the reading that made me feel like it deserved a 5. V well written, funny &maybe realistic dialogue, some v emotional moments. Author is definitely talented and imaginative. If possible would rank story emotionally as a 5, the english and grmmar maybe a 5, dont get fussed about bad grammar or spelling as long as i get the gist of what intended to be conveyed, realism mighty be a 3or3.5. Havent real all the authors works, was there a story that explained the relationship b/w MC joanne and barb?. thank you for the work. rk

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I've enjoyed this series. Well written as always. I'm even happy I managed to work out the direction this was heading. A few brain cells still work. There's hope for an old decrepit fart like me after all. 😆 🤣 BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well done ... brings tears to an old guy's eyes ... would like to know how many grandchildren they all have, and the stories about them all getting together ... if that happens ... hope it does ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

story TAGS