All Comments on 'I thought that I knew My Wife'

by Buster2U

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
GreyMatter46GreyMatter466 months ago

Gotta say I saw the ending coming. Good revenge story anyway without the gore.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Freakin hilarious man! His wife maneuvering him to where he's going to slice his junk off is so over the top. Well done! Did he wear a vest under the tux or did he figure it wasn't needed on his one way mission. Hope each of the picture packages had incriminating pictures of all 25 guys in it. Really can't waste time figuring out which guy belongs to which wife. Sure hope this is a proper party and they are serving Colt 45 malt liquor. If they aren't I guess he is in a position step into the breach and correct the oversight. Should be quite an affair! 5 stars. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

BSreaderBSreader6 months ago
Had

To stop reading after I saw the direction you were heading, I personally don't like wimp husbands and willing cuckold stories. Again my views but not yours. Thanks for the effort.

BSreaderBSreader6 months ago
It

Looks like I was wrong about the direction of your story. Sorry about jumping to conclusions I do like the ending if it ends the way it looks.

Hblack00Hblack006 months ago

Should have taken action much earlier. What happened to all the wonderful things she promised? Unlimited sex on demand, anywhere and anyhow.

GardenshedGardenshed6 months ago

Good story, going to be a lot of red at this years Christmas party. Thanks for writing.

Chuckles1966Chuckles19666 months ago

Naaah. No need to shoot them. Sue each and every person she's been having sex with, plus the boss, plus the board, plus a RICO for good measure. The wife too.

Wouldn't be all that hard to pauperize them .and with everyone being very publicly named in the lawsuit, they'll be toxic when it comes to an HR screen.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This should have happened the first time.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Damn Buster! Just when I got interested, you stopped. That boy was hauling some weight with two fully loaded .45s and 10 loaded mags on a belt. Hope he was a big old healthy boy.

Tomh1966Tomh19666 months ago

273.498412198 stars for the over-the-top mocking of a ton of tropes used every day. (even tho I use a bunch of em!)

Buster2UBuster2U6 months agoAuthor

Finish the Story? LOL All that is left is a big blood bath as the husband shoots her boss in the dick and then the rest of the mgmnt team. LOL No need for details about that. As for The wife, she "LIED" then she turned into a whore screwing everyone but her husband. She had left the house while hubby slept. But he wanted to save his marriage foolishly believing her lies that she wouldn't cheat any further.

tralan69ertralan69er6 months ago

10 yards? If you practice as you said you should be able to that from the hip!

As for the story, it was just starting to get interesting.

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

I had a smile on my face all the way through this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Buster be a bad mofo riding that hog and shooting dudes up with that .45. He down to share a white bitch with a brother too.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Brilliantly, absurdly, gloriously OTT resolution.

OlefishermanOlefisherman2 days ago

Hypnosis doesn't work unless you're really, really open to it. So the story failed on its conception. Do your research. He blew his stack as soon as he was confronted with the truth. Oh and the bull about him letting his wife talk crap about him her throat would have been opened from ear to ear. Human nature is what it is.

OK I will concide it just a story. I didn't like it. 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuster2U@Buster2U
I was a Biker during the 70's Had a 48' Pan Head, a 41' knucklehead and built a 77' Shovelhead. My buddies called My Shovel Head the 'death machine' because it was very fast, brand new shovel Head Motor out of a crate, big cam, S&S Super Drag Carb. and belt drive~ But little ...