I thought that I knew My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am just at a loss for words and feel like I am in a daze, almost in a trance even, as I walk downstairs into the kitchen, in just my underwear, Susan follows close behind, with a smile.

"OK Brad, let me get a cup of coffee before we neuter you." Susan says.

Susan pours herself a full cup of hot black coffee and sits down at the kitchen table, nude, to watch me.

"Well Brad, get the big butcher knife, the cutting board and a towel to set the board on. I don't want you to scratch or damage my nice new oak kitchen table. Then bring them over here, set them across from me on the other side of the table, so I can watch as you cut everything off." Susan says sweetly.

"Okay, Sweetheart. Is this where you want them?" I ask, softly.

"Yes that will be fine, Honey. Now get a couple more towels to soak up the blood Sweetheart. I don't want you to make a big mess, that I have to clean up later." Susan demands.

"Anything else that you want me to get, Sweetheart?" I ask, tears running down my face fearfully realizing that this is going to happen, she really wants to take what is left of my manhood.

"I think we have everything now that we need, my little man. So, now I want you to put your little cock and your little balls up on the cutting board so you can take them completely off for me the first time, to show me how much you love me." Susan speaks so adorably, making my heart melt for her.

"Okay, Susan. How is this? Will this make you happy?" I ask, looking up with tears flooding my eyes.

"That is pretty good, Honey. You are doing a good job of making me happy, so far. If you will take your dick and balls completely off for me, I will know, that you really do love me, and I will stop having sex with other men." Susan lies so innocently, I want to believe her.

"Really, you promise? Do you promise on our love?" I whisper.

Susan's eyes get so big watching me stretch my boys out over the cutting board, as I bring the butcher knife over my dick, preparing to remove and destroy my remaining manhood.

"Do it for me now, Sweetheart. Show me how much you love me. Show me that you will do anything for me. Take your little dick and balls off, you don't need them and I don't want them anymore. They are worthless to me. Honey, show me how much you love me." Susan softly says so very gently and sweetly.

"Please don't make me do this Susan." I cry tearfully, sobbing so deeply.

"Honey, now be a big boy and show me that you can do something on your own, for a change. Now here is your chance to completely prove to me that you love me, more than your little worthless dicklet." Susan whispers.

"Okay Susan, I love you so much that I will do this for you, to show you how much I love you. Are you absolutely sure that you want me to do this, Honey? I am so scared, this is going to hurt!" I cry, tears running down my cheeks in fear, as I raise the very sharp butcher knife over my manhood.

"Yes, Sweetheart. Stop for just a minute. OK, Here, let me help you to make it easier. Hold still while I will pull your little dick and your little ball sack out across the cutting board to make it easier for you Honey. How is that? Now all you have to do is pull the big knife across to slice everything off." Susan softly murmurs.

Brad pauses as he ponders how he is going to do this.

"Don't worry, my love. It won't hurt that much, because the knife is sharp. Afterward I will take you to the ER so they can help you." Susan states.

"Please Susan, don't make me cut off my dick, Honey," I beg, crying, balling my eyes out, sobbing so pitifully, afraid of the pain and feeling so helpless...

"Be a big boy, Brad, I love you so much, and I want you to show me now, that you really love me too. Show me now, while I help. Take the big butcher knife, line it up carefully, then just bring it down hard, and just quickly slice everything off for me. Will you do that for me, Sweetheart?" Susan encourages.

Susan's overconfident attitude is growing, the power over her husband feels so wonderful. Susan's command over her poor husband has enabled her slutty inner whore self to grow unchained by morals. All feelings of love for her husband have completely disintegrated. Only Susan's cruel evil feelings of power remain.

I bring the knife down, just touching my dick with the sharp edge and just as I am about to apply pressure and quickly slice the knife through my manhood, cutting everything off, Susan changes her mind. Strangely, Susan feels a very small tinge of remorse.

"Okay Brad, I will let you keep your little dicklet on one condition," Susan whispers.

"What would that be Susan?" I whisper.

"If you don't complain about my late nights when I am out fucking other men from work, anymore. No more crying and complaining about not getting any pussy from me anymore, either. Can you do that?" Susan demands with a guilty smile.

"Sure Honey, I get to keep my dick and you get to keep fucking other men?" I said. What a deal, I think sarcastically!

So things were a little unsettled for a while. Susan continued to come home late nearly every night from then on. She seemed to have no limits, to the number of men she would have sex with. It turned out that she did, it was 25, the number of men in her company management team.

This was verified by my P.I. with many pictures and her gang bang videos. It was expensive and required that I actually had to take out a second mortgage, but well worth it. I wasn't going to be paying it back anyway. So that didn't matter to me how expensive my investigator was.

So I was surprised when we got into the holidays, that Susan even bothered to mention her company Christmas party. I was not expecting to be invited to attend. Therefore, I didn't show any sign of planning to. In fact, just the opposite.

Susan would be perfectly happy to just leave me home alone and ignore my existence. Why bother to drag me along to just ignore me at the big Christmas party? I might get in the way, so she can just go by herself, have all her fun, fuck whomever she wants and get home whenever she wants.

"So, where is this party going to be, the Hilton, like last year, Honey?" I ask.

"Yes, The Hilton worked well last year with plenty of available rooms just in case someone gets too drunk to drive home. Why do you ask?" Susan asks.

"Oh, no reason Susan. Just curious." I answered, purposely standing near her in the kitchen in my smelly sweatshirt and sweatpants. Attempting to disguise my intentions for later, by just appearing defeated and not a bit ambitious, since I have a cheating whore wife killing my soul.

Susan is dressed to the nines, with so much cleavage showing it looks like her big breasts are about to fall out of her fancy new dress. Her skirt is so short her ass will show if she isn't careful. I notice that her makeup is on so heavy, she looks like the 'whore' that she truly is.

Susan is all smiles as she tosses me an 'air kiss' and struts out the front door for her Uber to the Hilton and tonight's big Christmas party, for all the fun tonight, without me tagging along. LOL Susan, will sure be shocked when I show up later.

As soon as she leaves I head upstairs to get ready for my own entrance to the party. First thing take a shower and shave off my 14-day-old beard, eagerly seeking fresh underwear. LOL

I get dressed in my new Tux, but before putting on my jacket I put on my magazine carrier belt that now holds 10 loaded 10-round magazines of.45 ACP, for a total of 100 rounds plus the 8 rnd mag in the pistol, all hollow points. Easily covered by my fancy cumberbund.

Next my favorite custom leather CCW holster for my Kimber 1911.45 ACP pistol, slides on my belt for the small of my back. I use my trick shoulder holster to hold my Colt 1911 Long Slide, my 10 round McCormick magazines work in both.

Now, before leaving, I review my P.I. report that lists all the men that have screwed my wife, including pics to easily recognize them later. I realize that there is no point in trying to remember all these faces, I might as well just bring everything along in a folder and share all the pictures with all the wives when I get there.

I have excellent quality black and white photos of every man in Susan's management team in her company, fucking my wife. Since they are all married, I make sure to have plenty of copies for all their wives. I am sure that all the wives will enjoy all this revealing evidence.

I rack the slide of my 5" Kimber, putting a round of.45 ACP in the chamber. Then drop the mag and insert another round back into my CCW 8 rnd mag. Reinsert the mag into the mag well. Flip up the thumb safety up into safe and return my Kimber to its holster. Then doing the same with my Colt long slide.

Well, looks like I am locked and loaded, both pistols in condition #1. I have to say that this will be a party to remember. The cheaters will all be revealed and the Big Asshole Studly Single Rich Boss will finally pay for running my life and my marriage, big time.

I don't really need over 100 rounds to shoot the asshole's balls off, but you can never tell what is going to happen after the first shot is fired. It is always better to have bullets and not need them than to need bullets and not have them.

The End.

*************************************************************************

*************************************************************************

I hope that you enjoyed my fantasy of what might happen when a cheated Husband tries to overcome the shattered 'fragile male ego.'

It is just a story folks, lighten up!

Thanks, Buster2U

12