All Comments on 'I Told You Not To Be Here!'

by mrjones502003

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

awesome. great. want more.

MarshAlienMarshAlienover 16 years ago
Excellent story

With a very nice twist at the end. Nice in the sense of well done, I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Woah!

Completely gruesome and oh so appropriate!

damppantiesdamppantiesover 16 years ago
Oh wow!

That was chilling. Really good writing. Never once did I feel 'out' of the story, looking in. I've been reading the contest entries, and this is the best of the lot yet. Well done.

glynndahglynndahover 16 years ago
I certainly wasn't expecting that!

A great story for Halloween. Good luck in the contest.

curiousk75curiousk75over 16 years ago
awesome job!!!

OMG!!! Was so not expecting that - you should write for the movies - so much better than the shit they dish out for horror - and the sex scenes were hot too!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Plagerism, pure and simple

God couldn't think of anything original. Saw this on Fright Night 3 years ago on TV.

l8blooml8bloomover 16 years ago
Deftly written

And I *really* didn't anticipate the ending. I guessed she was daddy's little girl, but had no idea she'd murder her beloved (curses! I should have seen it a long way off). Good quality writing, will read more of your work.

MidnightPoetMidnightPoetover 16 years ago
Wow

That absolutely made me shudder the entire time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ekk!

A totally creepy story. I loved how you showed how much in love the two characters were and then the twist ending just ruins it all. So good.

RavishingRavishingabout 15 years ago
Chills

Thankgod halloween isn't for months; the chills I have now are bad enough. I enjoyed the thrill of this so much, I read it out to my Fiance. Whom, enjoyed it also. Thumbs up, on a wonderful piece. More's the pity I wasn't back on Lit enough to vote on this in 2007.

angelx602angelx602almost 15 years ago
Great story

Great story I could definitely see this as a full fledged movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Woah

O.o didn't expect that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous