I Traced Her Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A luxury BMW car swerved to the side and stopped. I thought it was meant for some important people and ignored it. Deepa's car ought to be a small five-seater, like a Maruti-800 or of that level. But Deepa downed the window and waved to me. I ran to her quite surprised.

'Get in, madam will not forgive me if we get late,' she said.

We merged into the flux of cars. The evening traffic was intense. The microenvironment inside of the car impressed me. It had the scent I liked, the scent of my mommy. We merged into the arterial highway leading to the city. Deepa still had her trademark smile on her face. She seemed to be in her mid-twenties and looked fresh and beautiful even in the evening. Her fluffy hair floated down to her shoulders and cushioned her head.

'Would you be staying back for the dinner?' I asked, only to break the ice.

'Oh, no dear. It is the weekend you know. I would rather spend my time with my girlfriend.'

We reached Edappalli junction and avoiding the over bridge, she maneuvered the car to reach Vytila bypass road. I wondered where we were headed.

'Are we going to her house?'

I asked.

'No, her ancestral house is at Thripoonithura, where she stays regularly. Today we are going to her waterfront apartment at Thevara, which is used as a guest house meant for overseas guests.'

'Is your madam already there?'

'Yes, Nisha. She is personally preparing a dinner for you. She is so happy that she has found a daughter in you. She needed it, Nisha. It is her emotional prop. You are so beautiful, no wonder she likes you.'

Deepa gently ran her nails on my right arm. I shivered.

'Thank you, Deepa, but you are also stunningly beautiful,' I looked at her pert breasts in her shirt and bra. She also glanced down at her bust, as if to check the effect.

Mommy's guest house was on the thirty-first floor of a high-rise building overlooking the backwaters. Deep parked the car on the ground floor, at the space reserved for her and guided me to the lift. The security man greeted her politely. On the lift, I realized that Deepa was of my height, but very slim. The slimness made her legs look wonderfully long. She guided me to the main entrance of the apartment.

'Just open it and go in, she will be waiting for you. Have a great time. I must be going back now,' she patted me on the shoulder quite warmly and went back to the waiting lift. I tidied myself, fluffed back my rich flying hair, and gently opened the door. A cool draught of fragrant breeze accosted me, there was a dim light in the room. I closed the door and braced myself to survey the environment. Then a shower of flowers fell on me. Not exactly flowers, a motley mix of petals. Jasmines, roses, marigolds, violets, dandelions, bluebells Morning glory, and many more. I smiled to myself. When my eyes got adjusted to the dim light, I discerned a long trial of petals supposedly laid to guide me. I followed the trail along a mahogany paneled corridor. It ended up at the door of a huge bedroom.

'Open,' a note on the handle said.

I opened it and it was a fairly large bedroom. Suddenly I had a feeling that I was deep in the heavens. Far below I could see the vast backwaters, where fishing boats looked like tiny dots. The city twinkled like a jumble of diamond necklaces in the descending evening, it looked like a star-lit sky. The huge glass paneled windows had mist-like soft flying curtains. The king-size bed was bedecked with flowers. The master bedroom was deserted, there was nobody around. I was a bit frightened.

'Welcome home my precious child,' she emerged from behind a floating tapestry. Her mountain mist gown helped her camouflage behind the curtain. I looked at her, aghast. She looked like the angels Christian faith is replete with. Usha's face was radiant, radiant like a dahlia in the wilderness. Her hair shrouded her back like a sooty rainy night. Her snow-white transparent gown flowed down to her feet. Her breasts were wrapped in a mist white bra, which was very conspicuous inside her gown. The deep valley between the towering mountains kissing the celestial clouds had the shadows of angels.

I was unable to breathe, I was in a divine presence. She was floating to me like a goddess her arm opened. On impulse, I prostrated and kissed her beautiful feet. Her long nimble fingers touched me, she picked me up. I was sinking joyfully into the soft depths of heavenly white clouds. I was oblivious of everything else. I lay my head on her chest just below her collar bone, and pleadingly looked up. I was safe in her arms. I saw the petal soft lips slowly descending to me, to bless the pilgrim starved and trembling. I closed my eyes and waited in trembling hope.

I heard a soft music filling the room, it was Jagjith Singh, singing, 'tum ko dekha to yeh khayal aaya, sindagi dhoop, tum khana saaya..'

(Upon looking at you it occurred to me that this life of mine is a scorching desert sun, and you are the cool soothing shade...)

'My precious darling,' she cooed.

'My mommy,' I tried to burrow deep into her refuge.

Her lips touched my hair like a pearly drop of dew falling from a blade of grass. I shivered again unable to contain my ecstasy.

Suddenly I remembered my father who had penned in his secret journal some twenty-six years ago,

'Your memories bloom and sorrows freeze

Like a writhing sick man, finally finding peace'

Her wet lips trailed along my forehead, eyes and nose. Her heavenly fragrance bathed me into a new being. My lips quivered for the ultimate union. When it ultimately happened, I was crying. I cried and opened my mouth to receive the divine. Her tongue explored my mouth like an excited tourist. My tongue received her and hugged her. My teeth gently bit her, not willing to let her go back. I embraced her vigorously longing to merge into her frame, longing to be her. She pressed my head into her mouth and huffed. I wished to die and fade into her at that exalted moment of ecstasy.

Time stood still; its tide was stalled. Eons came to pass in the meantime. The heavens had broken into a soft dragging evening rain. The rain hummed to the waiting foliage, that the heavens loved them so. The thick mantle of night descended on the city. We stood there, fused into one, kissed the faces and tickled the necks and earlobes. My hands were busy wandering in the thick fragrant wilderness of her flooding hair.

'Let me see my dearest a bit closely, to love you mor e dearly, to know you more nearly, and to appreciate you more clearly.'

She was opening my buttons, her fingers fluttered on my chest like a merry butterfly. I raised my arms to help her pull out the top. She gasped and took a few steps backward, to assess the scenery she had piously exposed.

'Beautiful, absolutely beautiful, she whispered feasting on my breasts. My breasts swelled and tried to break open the confines. The bra hugged them possessively.

She kissed the wafer-thin valley between my breasts and unhooked my skirt. It tumbled into a puddle at my feet, like a puff of dark cloud.

Then she sat on the bed and absorbed the view. She was in a dream; her eyes were glassy, and she was hypnotized.

'Those panties and bra have accomplished their mission and dream. They are where they dreamed to be. They need nothing more and nothing less.' She murmured. Usha stood on her knees and watched me. Then she kissed my underbelly and the butterfly on my panties. I realized that my panties were flooding more than ever. She ran her fingers along my tapering thighs producing a trail of goosebumps.

With an effort, she got up and picked up a mist white gown from the bed.

'Put this on, let me see how this looks on you,' she said. The moonlight light material fell on my body like the sun falling on the meadows.

We looked like sisters. We embraced and kissed again. I wanted the sweet pain to last.

'Come, let us have dinner,' she took my hand. I followed her to the dining room. I sat on a chair and watched her serve food.

'We are two, why do you serve only for one?' I wondered.

'Stupid child, we are one,' she giggled like a schoolgirl.

She surveyed the dinner dishes and sighed happily.

'Come, come to mommy, baby,' she invited me to her lap.

I settled on her lap and laughed nervously. She pushed a handful of rice mixed with curry into my open mouth. When I was going to swallow it, she threatened, 'don't be selfish, mommy is hungry.'

Her lips claimed mine and sucked a share of the food I had chewed. It was a kinky intimate experience. Even the water I drank she shared from my mouth. It was the kinkiest and the most libidinous dinner I have ever had.

Later, I helped her clean up the plates and reload the food in the refrigerator. We were appreciating and touching each other while on the job. The drab and dirty job had become an ecstatic one with the presence of that goddess.

After the cleaning, we settled on the balcony overlooking the backwaters and the twinkling suburbs. It was still raining like a primordial song with a seasoned cadence. I lay my head on her delicate shoulder and put my arm around her waist. She ran her fingers along my midriff, hip and thighs. I squirmed. we talked nothing and nothing needed to be discussed, our bodies were into a deep dialogue, they had a language as old as life.

'You need some sleep, sleepyhead,' she picked me up in her strong arms. I was happily savoring the aroma of her shampoo and silently reveling in the silken hair softly kissing me. I held on to her burying my face under her chin. Her musk pampered me. She kicked the door to the balcony shut and carried me to the flower bed. She placed me gently on the bed like a precious gift. Then she swooshed her misty gown over her head and faced me. Her monumental breasts bobbed and strained to burst open from the confines of the bra. I looked up at those marvelous glories with unbridled lust.

Suddenly I remembered what my father had written in his secret journal, the twin towers of heaven! I broke into a smile.

'What happened?' Usha asked running her hands over her breasts.

'My father refers to those magnificent breasts as the twin towers of heaven,' I quipped.

She laughed bewitchingly, 'yes dear, he had mentioned so in many of his lovely love letters. But my business partner in New York, Fiona Morgan, while making love to these breasts, calls them Jane and Julia.'

I longingly looked at Jane and Julia. Mommy, understanding my predicament, opened her bra and the delicious glories spilled out. She collected Jane into her right hand and put her left hand behind my head. Jane quivered and so did my lips. We tremblingly met. My hand went up and worshipped Julia. Mommy was literally purring. Within minutes she was pumping the crown of Jane into my mouth. I knew that I was on the brink of climax. Our climaxes were simultaneously detonated. Together we collapsed on the bed. She was panting and heaving, her eyes were closed.

'Oh, my dear, it was something,' she huffed.

She proceeded to peel off my gown, I lifted my butt to assist her. Usha gently ran her fingers along the confines of the bra, and I trembled. The bra cups were perfectly covering the sisters, leaving some space above giving a hint of what was inside. It was ingeniously designed to protect and keep the breasts from bobbing. She unhooked my bra from behind and pulled it off. My puckered nipples screamed in ecstasy. Her delicious lips claimed my left breast. By mutual consent, we oriented ourselves into 69 and four exquisite breasts were worshipped simultaneously. Twice we climaxed on the bed in that position.

'I am in love with Jane and Julia,' I kissed Jane again.

'Those girls are different; everybody loves Jane and Julia sulks. Somehow Jane claims the first attention. From Jane and Julia, I realized that even twin sisters have different preferences. Jane is a little larger and loves to be pampered, she wants to be kissed and licked all along her smooth contours. Julia is happy if some woman kisses and licks her apex. Julia is cunning and clever. She waits and when the right lips claim her, she triggers a climax. Whereas Jane is quick and has sustained happiness. When she sees a pair of fabulous breasts, or rosy lips she would scream like a baby. I have to chastise her in public many times for not behaving. Anyway, Jane and Julia have taught me many lessons in bra design. As Fiona correctly observed, when Julia is happy, I am happy.'

'My poor father never got a chance to worship them, and I do,' I observed with a mouthful of Julia.

'When I saw you first, I was struggling to sort out how your face looked familiar. But I knew that we are connected.' She continued to pamper my head.

'After the lecture you delivered at the university, I was so aroused that I had to rush to the hostel to touch myself,' I confessed.

'Same was the case with me. That night I virtually raped my secretary back in my house. I had never been so aggressive with her. In fact, she was chocked with my cum.'

'When I saw you in your office, it occurred to me that you are the Indian edition of Eva Medes, especially your visage. But her breasts and hair cannot hold a candle to yours.'

It was a very erotic statement. I traveled down, leaving a wet mark of my saliva all along. When I reached her inner thighs, she spread it with a whimper. For the first time, I was sniffing and touching a woman's genitalia. The musk was sweet and salivating. I kissed the whole topography over the panties. She pushed the panties to a side and offered me her precious divine core. The sweet sour, warm sticky taste reinforced my appetite. I wanted more. I was licking like mad. Usha restrained me and guided me. Shortly she pressed me deep into her vagina. I sucked deep and gulped down the tasty potion.

Suddenly her muscles were tensed, her torso raised up, she rolled her head and cried aloud. She was straining to explode. I struggled to keep the lava from escaping my mouth. My nose was buried deep into her crevasse. A violent orgasm coursed through her delicious body. She lay there spent exhausted and quivering. Her face was kissing my drenched gusset. I kept on kissing and softly licking her pussy and thighs. After a while, I felt her tongue probing into my pussy. Her experienced tongue knew where it had to be and did what it did with authenticity. I was crying and humping into her mouth. When I came, she vigorously lapped up the evidence to its last dreg.

When I was recovering, she kissed me down there and asked, 'am I the first woman?'

'The first from either gender,' I said, kissing deep into her vagina.

'Thank you for offering you to me as a pure virgin.' She dived deep and planted a smacking kiss.

'I must be grateful to you, for helping me experience this cherished pleasure.'

'Did you like my taste?'

'Very much, I crave to have more,' I said.

'Good girl, the one who really loves the taste of a woman has her in thrall. That is the taste of her pristine love.'

'My father has written pages and pages about this intimate experience. He has eloquently described the hallowed process of receiving the holy waters of life with devotion into the mouth.' I whispered to her pussy.

'I know dear. I would certainly have offered my honey into his mouth. But he was not a go-getter, he never demanded anything from me. If I had been his, probably I would never have explored the vast and enchanting universe of sapphic sex. He is so gentle and caring; it would have been a pleasure to offer my body to him to worship and celebrate. In fact, when I came on my husband on the first night, I had screamed 'oh john''

'Did he notice that?'

'No, he was distracted otherwise. He was furious. He honestly believed that man only has the right to squirt, it was blasphemous that I squirted on him. Also, he refused to drink the love juice I produced for him. It was a disaster, he wanted to rape me, I wanted to offer him the pleasures hidden in my body to him with love. He wanted to grab it violently. When I offered my breast to him, he turned away, and he grabbed it when I was not ready for it.'

'Poor girls,' she fondled Jane and Julia. I rolled over and kissed both girls.

'I have imagined how it would be to pour my pure love into John's mouth. It would have been a sweet and intimate experience. He would have received it with devotion and piety. Occasionally when I come into the mouth of my intimate female friends in India and abroad, I scream, 'oh John!'

'I love you; I love you for my own sake and for the sake of my father,' I said.

'You will be dear to me forever, you are John to me, the John I can have sex within my present orientation.'

I fell into an exploratory mood and began my steamy adventure. I kissed her delicious toes and licked them. I made love to her ankles and shin. I kissed and licked her inner knee. She squealed and spread her thighs when I was kissing her cool cool thighs. I skipped her holiest of the holy and went to her hair. I had dived deep into her hair and inhaled deep. I shower-kissed all along her face. I collected her face into my hands and my tongue snaked deep not her delicious cavern and sucked up her saliva. She was writhing again. It was almost midnight, by the time I reached her armpits and breasts. She cried out and encouraged me with her hands.

When I reached her pussy, her juice was drenching the bedsheets. Her aroma was strong, I loved that enticing musk. I made love to her hairy core, melting myself into her. Many times, over the dragging hours, she flooded my mouth with the warm precious liquid of condensed love.

Early in the morning, she pulled me up and kissed her love juice from my lips.

'My dearest, I have never been so full, so loved. I feel like to be a real and perfect woman now. No woman could ever trigger so many staggering climaxes in me. I guess love made all the difference. Mostly I have been venting my lust on nubile women, the love factor was not there. Love is the essential ingredient for perfection in the union.' She confessed.

She was almost double my age; same sex marriage is frowned upon by society. Such things can wait. I wanted to be in the oblivious bliss offered by the present.

We slept like a pair of happy logs.

When I opened my eyes, it was already ten in the morning. Usha was fast asleep, quite pleased and relaxed. My face was close to her breasts. I feasted on Jane and Julia,

'Are you happy?' I whispered to them.

They squirmed yes.

Without waking her up, I stole out of the bed and went to the bathroom. My whole body reeked sex. I brushed my teeth, went to her toilet, and took bath.

Then I cat walked into the kitchen and prepared breakfast, omelet and bread. I prepared tea for both of us and went to the bedroom. She was still asleep like a child. I broke into a smile absorbing her fabulous body. I had an urge to deep kiss that hairy pussy. I did not want to disturb her.

She had switched off her mobile phones, she wanted a couple of days all to herself. I was still naked, and I collected her gown and put it on, the same gown that had kissed her body last night. I looked out at the magnificent view the height offered. The city was back to life and growling. I could see the greenery fading into the distant blue horizon. When there was nothing much to do, I returned to my sleeping goddess. I collected the flowers scattered on the floor and delicately decorated her musky pussy inserting flowers into the thick mat of hair. Choosing different colors, I designed a heart symbol on her pussy. Then I proceeded to decorate her towering, gravity defying breasts with flowers. I noticed Jane getting erect pleased by the attention she was getting. Slowly Julia was also responding.

'Good morning goddess,' I sang when she opened her petal sweet eyes and kissed her lips.

'Good morning wicked vixen, what the hell you have been doing to me?'