I Traced Her Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I floral decorations, miss,' I smiled.

'Oh, not that, what did you do to me last night? I have never slept like this; I have never felt so contented like this.' She collected me into her breast. I buried my face into the flowers and inhaled deep.

She got up and walked naked to the bathroom. I followed, but she did not object to it. When she urinated, I sat close and put my hand into the stream.

'This closet can watch the heaven between your thighs every day,' I said.

'Today she could feast on yours also,' she laughed. I joined her in the bath, and by the time I had washed every part of her body, also was bathed and naked.

We had breakfast together and retired to bed. Naturally, my attention gravitated to her mouthwatering pussy. I made love to her pussy with all the dedication of a devotee. Twice she blessed me with the love-filled nectar. I was happy and contented. Later I settled between her breasts. Jane and Julia welcomed me with open hands. Usha slept again, in the exhaustion of the series of orgasms which ravaged her. I also slept, Julia was in my mouth and my hand kneaded the crown of Jane.

WE got up in the afternoon. We kissed and I snuggled against her breasts.

'I guess I am falling in love,' she murmured into my hair.

'I am already in love.'

'Precious child, love is pain, love is sacrifice, love is precarious. I carry a graveyard of dreams with me. In all my successes there is a shadow of sadness, a tinge of loneliness.'

'Do you still miss John, Madam?'

'Probably yes, a female and young edition of John.'

'Thank you, mommy, thank you, I am happy.'

'How will you tell this to your mother?"

'She is a prude. She will blow her top, she considers herself to be a chaste and virtuous woman, closer to Jesus. But I will tell her one day, I will tell her with a vengeance.'

'I have never seen your prude of a mother, nor do I want to meet her. But if you get a chance, tell her that she is spoiling her own life, she is already in her middle age, she is not aware of what she is missing. John could be an excellent and delicious lover. When she dienes him, she denies herself.'

'I know. Hope I could make her see reason.'

'She must be worried about me, I switched off the phone. Before she makes a scene, let me call her,' I switched on the phone.

'Where were you, nasty girl?' she barked.

'I am in safe hands, mom.'

'I called many of your classmates, I was worried.'

'Are you ever worried about you, mom?'

'What is wrong with you?'

'You scared away your husband, and slandered, you said wicked things against him to the parish priest and the nuns in the convent. You literally banished him.'

'What of that, are you switching sides? Are you with him now, did he visit you? I knew that the rascal would do it, behind my back.'

'Mom, he never came to me. But I was on a fact-finding mission. I traced out his lover, who had been a strong demonic presence in our midst all these years. The truth is that she has never met him after the university, she knows nothing as to what he is or where he is. It was pure love, and never it got physical. He married you are a pure virgin, and he has been faithful to you in spite of all the vicious mudslinging. There is still time for reconciliation, to have him in your bed, to celebrate the pleasures dormant in your body.'

She gasped and fell silent.

'How do you meet the needs of your woman's body, mom?' I asked.

'I don't need him as a sex partner,' she whispered, 'he is too gentle and soft. He will not take what is not offered. I need a rough and muscular partner to beat me in a power game. I cannot suffer his gentle and worshipping ritualism.'

'So, did you find such a man, mom? If so, why don't you marry him and leave my father to his own devices?'

'I did not find such a man and I do not want to find such a man. But I have found such a woman who ravages my body.'

'Oh mom, so the prude of a church woman was a misguiding façade. But may I know who that lucky woman is? I know that your nubile and ripe body needs love and admiration, I had been wondering how you denied it to yourself.'

'It is a secret; I do not want to spoil her married life and her career. She is one of my colleagues. I cannot let her down.'

'I understand. But where does my father stand in the whole game plan?'

'He has his books, he has his verses, he has his travels. Nobody cares.'

'Will you stop maligning him as he is absolutely innocent of the crimes you maliciously slop on him?'

'It was my ruse; it was my self-defense. I needed a justification to be what I am.'

'You wanted to self-hypnotize to believe the edition of reality you had assiduously built around yourself.'

She was silent. I continued.

'I am not my father; I know what I do and I know what I need. I have found the love of my life and I am going to marry her.' Again, she gasped.

'But do you want to know who my future wife is, mom?'

'Who is that woman?'

'Your bete noir, the mysterious woman you maliciously fancied my father to have a parallel affair with, behind your back. I am not going to tell you what her name is or what she is. You cannot sit in judgment, and you cannot cast aspersions on me.'

Silence, thick silence again.

'Nisha, you are grown up and you have the right to chart out your future. As a mother I am concerned, I am worried about you.'

'But the Supreme court is not worried about me, it has sanctioned same sex union.'

She hung up softly. I could imagine how every devastated she was.

Suddenly Usha pounced on me and kissed my mouth furiously.

Brave girl, you are one of a kind,' she fondled my hair. I kissed her back.

'Let us see what a cute girl has got down there,' she dived down on me.

I spread my legs.

'Oh yes, honey is oozing, it is a criminal waste!'

I was miserably moaning now.

Her deft clever and confident tongue was all over me. she sucked my clit deep into her mouth and nibbled. I arched her back shouting, mommiiee'

She moved down and her tongue slithered into my love canal. I heard her slurping and gulping. When I was about to explode, she abandoned me and devoured my clit. The oscillatory teasing continued. Just short of orgasm, she would switch attention. At the same time, her hands were active on my perky massive breasts. My girls were straining to explode.

Hours passed.

'Mommy, please, you are killing me,' I wailed, tears rolling down.

Then she withdrew her right hand from my breast and inserted her index finger into my tight pussy. Her finger teased me inside just behind my clit. My limbs jerked, my mouth moaned, and my breasts quivered and puckered. My abdominal muscles danced; my thighs uncontrollably rocked. I heard distant music; I heard an explosion.

I heard her chocking, I lost consciousness. When I opened my eyes, I found her still between my thighs, her hair and face were drenched.

'Did I squirt, mommy?' I was surprised.

'You did, my darling, it was excellent. I am happy. With mouthfuls of this precious fluid daily, my days are going to be wonderful, I am ready to take on the world,' she proclaimed.

I had blossomed into a complete woman; I was proud and happy.

We decided not to be possessive, she and I could make love to other women if we desired so. But we will be together, we belong to each other.

We ate, slept, made love, and slept again during the day, night, Sunday, and Sunday night. On Monday morning I went back to the university, with new enthusiasm and energy. I was a complete woman, a woman in love, ready to take on the world.

On Monday morning, we were sad. She had a busy schedule, I had to be at the university. She insisted on putting the best quality panties and bra on me. I pirouetted in my panties, bra and high heels, for her consumption. In the bra my girls looked compact and solid, they were not bouncing hazardously. Before putting on my skirt and top, she ravenously kissed my pussy and nipples.

We had breakfast together. She was still stark naked, and I stretched my arms time and again to worship Jane and Julia. When I was stepping out, I looked longingly at Jane and Julia. I was going to miss my darlings.

Deepa reported by eight in the morning. Usha received her still naked. She ordered Deepa to drop me at the university.

In the car I observed Deepa.

"I guess you have a chemistry with Madam,' I observed.

'Not exactly, we are complementary. When she is tensed, she would make love to me, I love it, I am never tired of eating her sweet pussy.'

'I can imagine, you have delicious lips.'

'Thank you,' she smiled.

On the campus my body was still tingling. My lips still remembered the velvet soft hairy pussy, my hands still remembered the glossy sides body of Jane and Julia. I terribly missed them. My mouth still retained the musky sweetness of her purest juice. My fingers still remembered the soft feel of her silken cloud of hair.

During the lunch break I opened my WhatsApp, and found her message, 'Julia and Jane tell me that they miss you.' She had sent a photograph of both girls crowding in her shirt.

'I miss them, my adorable darlings, take care of them, mommy, until I am back to take care of my dearest friends.' I replied.

I knew that my Eva Mendes would do it for me.