All Comments on 'I Turned Myself Out Ch. 02'

by drmweaver705

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

I loved this story and would have given it more than a five star if that was possible. I like watching those hypno cocksucker videos and then crave going out to find a cock to suck. I have sucked several cocks and loved getting to swallow their cum, but I still find it hard to approach a man and ask to suck his cock. I loved your story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What a dirty sissy he is.

Very hot story, well written. I hope he finds and sucks me next.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Hot story!

Hot story with great sex descriptions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
me too

Great story, got me a good hardon myself, wish i was there helping you out

wandereyewandereyealmost 4 years ago
Good one.

I really enjoyed your story. I wish that I could meet someone like Lionel. As to the first Anonymous responder, if you posted logged in someone might be able to find you.

johnslave4ujohnslave4uover 3 years ago
It tastes so good

I liked your story, particularly the part about watching the hypno videos while hearing a woman degrading me for the faggot that I am. My life story of sucking cocks started as a teen, doing other boys and men way before they had computers. Now I love all the extra thrills they provide, like this website where I can confess to being a beta male who loves to suck cock.

PG564EPG564Eabout 3 years ago

Loved every word. It's all so true, the hunger homosexuality unleashes in a man who used to be straight.

Story's like this helped me become a cock loving queer.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

You wrote: "You can't wait to have your mouth full of cum, but you like to work for it, don't you? You enjoy closing your mouth over the hard penis of a real man. You like to let your tongue traipse along the veins and ridges of his cock. You bury your nose in his pubic hair; he even smells more manly than you. You are a beta male and you know your place: on your knees before your betters. You are fit only to worship alpha cocks." That is SO hot!

Reading stories like this makes me miss pleasing a man. I feel so alone.

phallustinephallustine5 months ago

I'm drooling. Gotta go, can't wait to read the next edition!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrmweaver705@drmweaver705
I write based on experience and fantasy combined, meaning there's at least a little truth in with all the lies in each story. I'm on goodreads.com as D.R.M. Weaver. I am the author of Tattoo: A Journey Through Submission, a novella, Turned Out: From Straight to Bi, Curious: F...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES