I Turned Myself Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No. I may be a cocksucker willing to serve large or small, black or white, but I had standards of hygiene at the very least. I dusted my knees off and walked off out of the alley and back on to the street, ignoring the bum's jeers behind me.

This is going to happen, I told myself. I didn't yet know how, but it would happen. I went back to my car and got in. I tried to think where to go. This was a city, but not a large one. Other than those crazy dance clubs, where did people go in this town if they wanted to get some head?

I thought of the many porn scenarios in which men put other men on their knees. Where did those scenes usually occur? Public washrooms, truck stops, college dorms, closed bars after hours, adult movie theatres and bookstores, military barracks, locker rooms, parks or the remote outdoors. Some of those were off-limits to me. Our city had an adult novelty store, but no true triple-X theatre or bookstore; I could have hung out there until I saw a man browsing the adult toys, but I expect the management discouraged that kind of thing these days. As a man in early middle age, I would stick out like a sore thumb in a college residence and I had no reason to be on a military base. I didn't have a gym membership. That really only left city parks, public washrooms and truck stops.

I looked at my watch. Almost eleven o'clock. On a Friday, plenty of people would still be out. Bars and clubs wouldn't close for a couple of hours. People would be walking and jogging at the trail in the park. Could I get this done tonight? My mind reeled at my own needful ambition. Short minutes ago, I had proven myself a willing and able cocksucker; the experience was only marred by my cum donor's cold feet, but I had savoured that cock in my mouth for as long as I was allowed.

Having now had a taste, my hunger was razor keen.

I started my car. I thought I'd try my luck at the truck/tourist rest stop out on the highway. As I drove, I felt my cock stirring in its wet spot inside my underwear. Anticipation made my cock drool as much as the excitement in the act. I needed to complete my mission. Would I find an obliging trucker?

There were very few cars parked at the rest stop and I assumed they belonged to employees of the all-night restaurant and bake shop café. More importantly, there were over a dozen rigs parked there.

I hadn't been here in years but the layout was as I remembered it. There were restaurants and a convenience store on one side, a large bank of restrooms on the other. Cafeteria seating lay in between.

I went over to the counter of the bake shop and bought a coffee. I turned to face the room. There was a table occupied by a family of five; the baby was crying. Men who looked like truckers sat socializing at two or three tables. Laughter and profanity rang out around those tables. A few individuals sat quietly by themselves, at a distance from the groups and each other. I figured these were my best shot.

I nervously walked over to my first candidate. He was a burly man in a plaid jacket and a cap. He was reading a newspaper and drinking a coffee of his own. I figured him for about fifty, so not much older than me.

As I approached his table, he didn't even look up. He just told me to fuck off. I was surprised and blushed scarlet, but I honoured his wish to be alone, not least because he looked like he could mop the floor with me. I backed off and he looked up at me. He pointed at one of the other two loners.

"Try it on with him, faggot. He's been known to play along. Don't go to the other guy. He'll kick your teeth in."

I couldn't be sure he was not setting me up to take a beating, but gruff as he was, he seemed sincere. As I walked, my knees were knocking the way they were before I propositioned James earlier that night.

In seconds, I stood by the second trucker's table.

He was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, as I was, but those clothes hugged tight to his powerful physique. He had longish, blond hair with a full beard and he wore a baseball cap. He was probably between thirty-five and forty. A little younger than me.

He didn't even look up when he spoke. "Something I can do for you?"

That was too direct for me. I tried to reboot the conversation. "I, uh, just wondered if this seat was taken?"

The trucker looked up at me and gave a hoarse laugh. "In this whole, almost empty dining room, you can't find a place to sit? That's the worst line I've ever heard." After a beat, he extended his hand toward the seat opposite him. "Go ahead, sit down. I don't like looking up to anyone."

I obeyed.

"You must be new to the circuit," the trucker said. "Haven't seen you here before. I thought I knew all the sissy cocksuckers in town by now."

Once more, I turned crimson, but I didn't deny his assumption that I was a sissy cocksucker.

"Oh, don't worry about it. We'll finish our coffees and then I'll put your pussy-mouth to good use. Is that what you want?"

I wished he would keep his voice down, but I nodded and admitted that I wanted him to use my mouth.

"Good. Thought I might be going without tonight."

I was genuinely curious. "Do you get a lot of blowjobs here?"

He laughed. "My share."

We finished our coffees and stood up to leave. I had an obvious erection but he didn't comment on it.

He looked at me and pointed toward the restrooms. "That way."

I began walking with my future feeder a few steps behind me. I looked once over my shoulder to make sure that he was still there and caught him checking out my ass. I felt flattered on one level and like a piece of meat on the other and I don't know which perception turned me on more.

The rest stop was fitted to process large crowds through the course of the day. Sometimes it seemed like every trucker, commuter and cottager going north stopped here. To accommodate these travellers, the restrooms were enormous. There were more than a dozen toilet stalls and dozens of urinals in the men's room. The place hadn't had its full overnight cleaning yet but it appeared relatively sanitary.

The trucker entered the room behind me.

"Alright, Cocksucker, let's get you on your knees. Into that stall on the end." He let his voice boom out when he gave me my orders. The words echoed off the hard surfaces of the restroom and I believed that anyone sitting in the tables on the restroom side of the building would have heard him.

I obeyed my instructions, eager to begin. Once we were both in the same stall, he locked the door. I was already on my knees. He dropped his pants and underwear and his erection bounced up to hit me on the nose. He was big, about eight inches. His member was quite red with an almost purple bulb. I didn't wait for further instructions, but just jumped on that cock.

I found my rhythm in half a minute. It didn't hurt that he was leaking pre-cum and my mouth had been watering in anticipation. The saliva and the pre-seminal fluid helped to lubricate my sawing motion over his penis. I remembered my cocksucking lessons from the video and applied a little of the experience from servicing James earlier in the evening.

I enveloped the head of his cock first, taking extra time to tease it with my tongue before licking my way down the length of the shaft. I inhaled the scent of his full and manly pubic bush before dragging my tongue back the way it came. I engulfed as much of his dick as I could and tongue-massaged the underside. I swallowed as far as my gag reflex would let me; I used my hand to jack the rest of him in time with my sucking motion. I had created a powerful suction lock on him and I could feel him shivering in pleasure. I was definitely doing something right because the swollen member seemed to stiffen even more and the taste of pre-cum was almost constant. The trucker was also very vocal in his encouragement.

"That's it, faggot... yeah, yeah... you're a good fucking cocksucker... keep it up... lick it... yeah, suck me, sissy boy..."

The various slurs he applied to me didn't hurt. For some reason, I received them with pleasure... and I wasn't lacking for pleasure of my own as I sucked the trucker off: the taste of him was an aphrodisiac and an appetizer for things to come. He was close; I rejoiced as I could feel the time was not far off when I would have a mouthful of cum... My promise would be kept.

Then the trucker spoiled my plans.

"Alright, stand up there," he said. I very reluctantly disconnected myself from his cock. It was bathed in a film of saliva and pre-cum. A tiny thread of saliva hung across the inches between my lips and his dick. I looked up at him in disbelief, but I obeyed. Once he had me standing facing him, he unbuttoned my jeans and yanked down the zipper. A moment later, the denim was heaped around my ankles. I kid you not when I say that the powerful trucker tore my briefs off with both hands.

"Open wide," he said. I unthinkingly complied. The trucker stuffed the pre-cum soaked underwear in my mouth. I enjoyed the sweet, salty flavour. Then he spun me around so that I was facing the toilet. Only when I felt the spongy hardness of his erection poke into my right buttock did I realize what he was doing. He was going to fuck me in the ass. I tried to protest, strangely not for the protection of my ass, but because I had not fulfilled my objective of eating cum. He couldn't understand me through the makeshift gag he'd fashioned for me. I felt him spitting in my crack and realized I was really going to be ass-fucked for the first time. It may have run contrary to my pledged purpose for coming here, but I found myself readily giving consent.

I bent over to allow him access. The saliva and cum-coated cock slid easily up my arse in a single, fluid motion. I groaned with pleasure but my underwear gag absorbed the sound. He began moving in and out of me, and I found myself pushing back against his thrusts. His easy passage into my innards was likely facilitated by all the dildoes I've shoved up myself in front of sissy videos on the internet.

My fucking God, I thought, this feels so good. And dirty. I was being screwed in a public washroom by a man I never met before. He was hitting me at just the right angle to stimulate my prostate. With some of his strokes, I felt my cock discharge some of its surplus pre-cum. Even that felt beyond amazing. I estimate that it took me three minutes to ejaculate all over the toilet and the tiled wall behind it.

The convulsions of my orgasm rippled through my anal sphincter and stimulated the trucker's cock. He gave a loud groan and blew his load up my arse. As good as I felt, I lamented. I may have broken another sissy barrier, and I was happy for that, but my promise to swallow cum remained unfulfilled.

I heard the trucker buckling up his belt behind me as I reached up and pulled my underwear out from between my jaws. It was wet from my mouth now too and I used it to wipe up my cum-covered cock and the mess I'd made of the john.

"Thanks, man," the trucker said as he unbolted the door and left the stall, leaving the door wide open. I heard him washing his hands as I pulled my pants up.

"You're welcome," I answered without thinking. The trucker laughed and left the restroom whistling a sprightly tune.

I felt amazing. This was a night of incredible firsts. I had sucked not one but two cocks and after years of dreaming what it would be like to have a dick up my chute, I finally found out... and I was not disappointed. I could imagine myself following my penis to places like this again in the future.

But there was still that nagging promise. I had less than twenty-four hours to suck a cock to completion, less than a day to get some cum down my neck. Or else what? Did I really believe that my dick would fail me if I didn't keep this promise? Well, I already had trouble getting it up for my wife; I had to think of a dick in my mouth just to make love to her. Would this promise work on me psychologically as the other hypno videos seemed to have done? My own mind might be the enemy here, but the truth was I did believe I needed to keep my pledge. There was nothing else for it.

Once I was cleaned up and dressed, I inspected myself in the mirror. I looked presentable enough, but had to consciously correct the way I walked; my ass ached slightly. I left the restroom and did not look back. I dared to take a glance around the dining area and noticed my lover had gone. There were still some truckers left, including the first one he approached. The family was nowhere to be seen. I still had enough decency to hope that the parents didn't decide to pull out on account of the sounds from the restroom reaching their children's ears.

I made my way to my car and got in, still amazed by the night's turn of events. Where could I go now where I might be able to simply give a man head? Was it too much to ask?

I looked at the time. Nearly one a.m. and well past my usual bedtime. I was tired after the tensions and the release of the evening, both physical and mental. It was time to go home and get some sleep. I determined to shower, catch some z's, then wake early and fulfil my quest for cock.

My eyes sprung open at eight o'clock in the morning. All night, I dreamt of cocks of all shapes and sizes, all colours, cut and uncut. I had morning wood and I was tempted to relieve it before resuming the pursuit of my promise, but in the end, I decided that leaving myself on edge would make me keener for the hunt.

My ass still ached, but it was not harsh; the throbbing in my bowels felt like a pleasant reminder of last night's adventure. I smiled at the thought of being dominated by the blond trucker, and even more at the memory of young James, horny but too scared to keep it up.

What would I try today? The park seemed like a longshot. The boardwalk would be covered with men, but most of them were usually walking with wives, girlfriends, children or dogs; there might be a few seniors on the park benches. Washrooms and alleyways again? It felt risky to return to the rest stop, but I'd keep it in mind as a last resort.

Think! Where might a man be alone in public? The library? Perhaps, but on a Saturday the library would be packed with children. A museum? No, too quiet and exposed. Out shopping? Where do men shop? Hardware stores, machine shops, sporting goods stores, maybe bookstores. I wasn't a handyman so I'd probably stand out in the hardware stores and machine shops, conspicuous by my ignorance. Likewise, I wasn't much of an athlete; masturbation was my most frequent and strenuous form of regular exercise. I was a regular in bookstores though. That being the case, I would have to be extra careful so that the clerks who knew me didn't realize I was cruising their store for sex.

Without a better idea, I got dressed and made a light breakfast. I didn't want much; after all, I planned to eat out later.

By nine o'clock in the morning, the mall was open. I got there around ten, allowing time for the shoppers to arrive. There was a bookstore on the main floor and I made my way straight there. From the front of the store you could look down the various aisles. There were indeed some individual males browsing through the books on the shelves. I saw someone that looked promising.

He was an older gentleman in his early sixties. His silver hair was thin and sparse, but still lent the man dignity. His eyebrows needed a trim, and his coat looked about ten years out of fashion. I tried to imagine what he was hiding under that coat.

I sidled up to him slowly and casually, picking up a book here and there and reading the back so that I looked like any other customer. The man looked up from the book he was perusing and noticed me nearby. He returned his book to the shelf and began scanning the spines of other paperbacks beside it. By now I was about arm's length from him and he looked at me again out of the sides of his eyes. I felt shy so I continued to pretend I was checking out the books.

"Have you read this author by any chance?" the man asked me. I was so startled I jumped. I blushed even as I tried to regain my composure. As it happened, I had read the author, a popular horror writer.

"He's very good if you like something scary," I answered. I didn't need a horror novel; I was already scared. The ball was back in his court.

"I may just give him a try. I like to try new things."

"Me too," I said.

"What are you looking for?" he asked.

It would have been bold of me to blurt out that I was looking for his cock. Instead, I said "I'm looking for something new too."

"Fiction or non-fiction?"

"Non-fiction definitely. So real you can taste it." I couldn't believe I was flirting with this older gentleman. To my astonishment, the seeds I was sowing were taking root.

"Taste is very important but so is texture, isn't it?"

"Yes, I like it to feel real too, but sometimes I bite off more than I can chew."

That was right on the nose. The gentleman raised a bushy eyebrow.

"And what do you do then?"

"Oh, you know... I swallow it anyway."

He nodded thoughtfully. "I see."

I blushed at his knowing expression. He had some idea what I wanted; I had all but said what that was. I would like to have been more precise, to avoid the confusion that led to my rest stop lover finishing in my ass instead of my mouth, but I was already putting myself in jeopardy of public lewdness in a store in which I was a regular. The next move would have to be up to him.

The fellow had gone back to his books and was silent for nearly a minute. I was considering moving on when he turned to me.

"Son, I'm new to this mall. You wouldn't happen to know where the restrooms are? I prefer a very quiet one, even if it is not the nearest."

"There's a single occupant restroom in the basement."

"Excellent. Now, honestly, I'm not very good at directions. Would you care to take me there?"

That was definitely an invitation.

"I'd be happy to... take you there." There was more promised in the phrase than the surface meaning implied and we both knew it.

"You go a few paces ahead," the gentleman said. "I will follow."

He held me in his gaze. This was no James. This man had confidence to match the blond trucker. I would have to be careful in my submission to him or I'd end up getting ass-fucked again. Not that I'd mind if I'm honest, but I had a promise to keep.

"Lead on," he said.

I turned and began to walk at a moderate pace. The gentleman followed with a more leisurely gait. I led him across the mall and past the food court to the escalators and stepped onto the down step. I was getting off at the bottom as the old fellow stepped on. He could see me, so I continued toward our destination, passing the less frequented stores on the bottom level of the mall. We walked to the opposite end of the mall to a service corridor. There was a small washroom sign above the entrance. I followed the corridor to its end by a pair of double doors. There was one single-occupant washroom on my right.

I looked behind me and saw the older man making progress in my direction, and only then did I notice the camera. Did someone monitor the live feed from that camera? Was someone watching as two men entered a single-occupant washroom? I decided to put it out of my mind and rededicated myself to my purpose.

By now, the older gentleman had caught up to me. I opened the restroom door for him and followed him in, locking the door behind us.

"Alright, to begin with," the older man said. "My name is Lionel. I give you permission to use my name for the duration of our little encounter."

Right to the point. "Yes, Lionel."

"Good. Get on your knees. You won't find it more than you can chew," Lionel said with a gentle smile. "But all the same, please do keep your teeth out of it."