I Turned Myself Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Lionel," I said as my knees buckled before his masculine superiority.

"I like to direct the action, young man, and I prefer if you obey."

I told him I had every intention, with only one condition: "Lionel, please come in my mouth."

Lionel smiled. "I think we have a deal. Get my cock out."

I was jubilant over our agreement. I unbuttoned and unzipped him before fishing out his penis. He did himself a disservice. It was already coming erect and must have measured seven inches at least. Not my biggest cock in the past twenty-four hours, but perfectly serviceable.

"Slowly," Lionel said sternly.

"Yes, Lionel," I replied obediently.

I pulled his pants down around his knees. It was difficult to do this slowly; I wanted it far too much. Nevertheless, I followed his direction. I tugged at the waistband of his underwear and gently pulled them down.

"Good," Lionel said. "Now make out with that cock like it was a woman's tongue in your mouth."

I closed my mouth over the head of his cock and began to massage it with my tongue, letting it dart from side to side and up through his salty piss slit. I continued with this for what seemed like an eternity but was probably only a minute or so.

"Now lick it."

I dragged my tongue around the head and shaft of his cock in a repeating pattern. Each time I completed the pattern, I reached the root of his cock. I buried my nose in his well-groomed pubic hair each time before starting the tongue massage over again. It smelled manly. This went on for a few minutes before he issued his next directive.

"Lick my balls." I did. "Now suck on them. Gently." Each testicle slid easily in and out of my mouth and I showed my genuine love for his nuts. Again, it was a minute or two before the next instruction came.

"Now lick my thighs. Slowly." I lapped at the inner legs, matting down the hairs that grew there.

"Good," Lionel said. "Now you can do as you wish."

He knew what I wanted. Once more, my mouth closed over the head of his cock while my tongue massaged it. I was rewarded with the tangy taste of pre-seminal fluid. As with my trucker, my saliva mixed with the pre-cum and produced a useful lubrication on Lionel's dick. I was soon sucking him with ardour. My own erect, throbbing cock was barely restrained by my pants. I suspected my pre-cum had penetrated my underwear and made a wet spot on the front of my pants. I was deeply aroused by this activity I had longed for and now I was in a zone. I found a comfortable rhythm and leaned back and forth into his cock, swallowing as much of it as I could while I jacked off the remaining length of his shaft.

Lionel was different than James and the blond trucker. He demanded a slow approach. I worked on him five minutes, then ten. I was loving every second but my jaw was getting sore from the tension and my tongue was proving exhaustible. Just the same, I applied myself with full effort, sucking him with gusto.

Fortunately for my fatigue, Lionel was enjoying my ministrations every bit as much as I was and I sensed he was close to coming. I could hear the change in his breath and, as I fondled them, his testicles began to lift. I knew that a man like Lionel, who knew what he wanted and how to get it, would not deign to warn me of his approaching ejaculation. I knew that the success of my pledge was only seconds away from fulfilment and I felt my cock tensing up in sympathy with Lionel's. Lionel exhaled a mighty groan and for the first time in my life, my mouth was flooded by the sperm of another man.

I came instantly. I felt pulse after pulse as my balls emptied into my pants. A streak ran down my inner right leg and pooled at my knee. My orgasm was an unexpected award for my work. I had not expected it.

The whole experience was glorious. Viscous and salty, with an earthy sweetness, his cum filled my mouth and dribbled out the sides. Lionel reached down and tipped my head back off his cock. He told me to open up and I showed him my prize.

He gave the command. "Swallow." I obeyed instantly before going back to licking his spit and cum-covered cock.

That was when there came a knocking at the door. "Excuse me, are you alright in there."

My instinct was to remain silent, but Lionel called out. "Everything is fine."

"Sir, I'm afraid I have to see that for myself."

"Just a moment," Lionel said, absolutely cool, while handing me his cellphone. He told me to enter my number in his contacts and smiled. "I think we might do this again some time." I was turned on by the idea and quickly keyed in my number while Lionel pulled up his underwear and pants.

There was another knock at the door. "Sir, it's my job to ensure everything is okay in there. If you don't open the door, I will have to unlock it."

"No need," Lionel said as he turned, opened the door and faced the man outside. I was still on my knees, but now quickly scrabbled to my feet. While I blushed furiously, Lionel maintained his full composure. "As you can see, we are both fine."

The young man looked about twenty. His ID badge identified him as Darryl, a security surveillance tech. As I feared when entering the restroom, the camera covering the hallway was observed by a live agent. He must have had an inkling about what was going on since he came himself instead of dispatching mall security. Perhaps he thought the issue needed to be handled with some delicacy. Or maybe he had another motive.

Lionel stepped forward and Darryl stood aside to let him pass. Lionel turned his head back toward me and winked. He kept on walking and the surveillance tech made no effort to hinder him, but Darryl did fill the doorway again, blocking me from departing.

"I could have you up on charges of public lewdness and indecency."

A cold hand froze around my heart at the words. Police involvement. Would I be arrested? Held? Would my wife find out about this?

"Please," I said, my elation of just a few minutes ago completely forgotten in the sober moments after an intoxicating act and an orgasm.

"Look at you," Darryl said. "You're a disgrace. You blew that old man, didn't you? Don't deny it, there's a dribble of cum on your chin."

I admitted it.

"Apparently, you liked it too," Darryl said. He pointed at the cum stains drying on the crotch and inside leg of my pants. I didn't know what to say to that. God knows I did enjoy it, but would an admission get me in more trouble? That was silly; with my wet spots, there was no denying I had come in my pants.

Darryl sensed he had the upper hand. He stepped into the bathroom, closed the door and locked it.

Four minutes later, I was swallowing another salty load of semen. I would have come again upon his ejaculation, but I think my balls were fully spent on my earlier orgasm. My cock spasmed in a series of dry heaves. It felt wonderful.

Once I finished licking him clean and replacing his cock back in his pants, Darryl took my phone number too. From famine to feast, I thought. Then he told me to get out of the mall and never pull a stunt like this again. He handed me a paper towel with which to wipe the surplus cum off my chin and cheeks.

"Rent a fucking room next time," he said.

Next time? I had fulfilled my pledge and sucked not just one cock to completion, but two. In my quest, I also lost my anal virginity. I felt very satisfied by my achievement, and yet I couldn't quite imagine turning my back on giving men head. I had turned a corner and nothing would ever be the same again.

As I walked through the mall, I saw eyes target my wet crotch and pantleg, and I counted myself lucky I didn't see anyone I knew. I smelled like jism. It turned me on and I had to adjust myself in my pants to render my wood less visible.

When I got to my car, I started to think about my adventure and the new appetite I had acquired. I would drive home and get changed. Then, maybe I would head downtown and see if that vagrant was still camped in the alley behind Jake's Place...

I caught myself planning and realized that my years of porn consumption had changed my life and thinking completely. Conventional tastes had fallen to the wayside and I had become something other than the faithful vanilla husband I once was. I was actively bisexual now and a submissive cocksucker. And when my wife returned home, I would kiss her with my cocksucking, cum-eating mouth and she would be never the wiser what a sissy for cock I had become.

I had well and truly turned myself out.