All Comments on 'I Turned Myself Out'

by drmweaver705

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

I loved this story and I know from experience how addictive those hypno videos can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep,

that's how addiction works.

Nicely told story. You have a talent with words.

Thank you.

Bluejacket01

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I just discovered the sissy hypno and CEI videos and some of them are really hot. I've been married to a woman for a long time and have enjoyed some man sex on the side from the very beginning. I go for long periods with no homo sex and haven't had any for a couple years. These videos have sent me to the online hookup sites so that I can get back into sucking cock. So don't watch them if you don't want that to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great narrative

Enjoyed your journey.

RassclautRassclautabout 4 years ago
Sissy

Like the story and have the same desires

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more!

holy fuck. this needs a sequel. I keep coming back hoping to find one.

IwanttwoIwanttwoalmost 4 years ago
True self

Enjoyed the story and look forward to the next chapter. I don’t believe in the hypnosis stuff. You are finding your real self and the hypnosis is helping you accept who you you really are

PG564EPG564Ealmost 4 years ago
OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love how you described your hidden thrills of falling in heat for cock. How it steadily grew inside until the need to know what sperm tastes like became reality - and it was so sexy to ingest your cum in different ways.

I drank mine from a shot glass for awhile. I bought a thick fake dick about 7 inches long, and sucked on it while I masturbated, then shot my load on it and licked it off just like a faggot would.

I eat it out of my palm and swirl it in my mouth for a long time, playing with the creamy warmth with my tongue, all over the inside of my mouth.

In real life I sought men out to suck their dicks, and it was unbelievably exciting and I loved blowing big dicks and making men cum wildly in my mouth. I've given dozens of blowjobs, and no one knows. Not even my wife.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyalmost 4 years ago
And what cums next.......

It seems to be a natural progression to the "real thing" presumably only limited by personal circumstances....

midtwnnycmidtwnnycover 3 years ago
feeling is mutual

The story totally landed for me.

Have discovered so much fun making a guy feel good......love this story and entertain the idea of being cuck'd by a boyfriend's lover.....and over time having them ecourage me being a sissy for them.

There is something about being sexual for a guy/s and with them that makes me feel so good. also love those 'hypno' and 'gooner' video's....many are just bleh...but a few are awesome.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago
that's how I started too

I started "turning myself out" to admitting my homosexuality by hypno videos including CEI and sissy cuckold porn. Now I'm a sissy faggot cocksucker who can't get enough of cock.

I can't wait to read the next chapters of this story. It's great.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

this story sounds like most men turning into bois', and i love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I go feet over head and take my own load sometimes

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

It seems a lot of us get gradually more bored with straight sex as we mature and begin tiring of pussy. This pretty well describes how I progressed into becoming more kinky and attracted to cock, cuckold fantasies and being a femmy little panty wearing faggot for real men. Now I love cock more or as much as I love pussy.

biSalguodbiSalguodover 1 year ago

That is me. Same

explorer256explorer2568 months ago

I find CEI videos hotter and hotter….and I’ve gone from not liking the taste…to looking forward to it. Nd thinking of all sorts of ways to do the deed: legs over head, shot glass, on a dildo, licking my hand. If you read this comment perhaps read my story CEI for Two! Love to have a cumslut friend to do it with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrmweaver705@drmweaver705
I write based on experience and fantasy combined, meaning there's at least a little truth in with all the lies in each story. I'm on goodreads.com as D.R.M. Weaver. I am the author of Tattoo: A Journey Through Submission, a novella, Turned Out: From Straight to Bi, Curious: F...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES