I Turned Your Dad into a Bottom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alvin was busy moaning from the way I was making him feel to protest any further. His hands explored my chest, tweaked my nipples. I pressed harder into him, varying my thrust from short and shallow to long and drawn out. I could feel the perspiration form on my brow building. Alvin was groveling for me to fuck him harder now, to fuck his daddy ass. I had no choice but to oblige.

I pushed into him hard and fast. Alvin was making low whimpers then he screamed at the top of his lungs as white blast flew from his dick. Bolt after bolt shot forth, hitting him on the chest chin and stomach. His hole clenched. My dick was now in his anal vice grip. I tried to hold off, but it was too much. The fantasy come true, the feel of him on my dick and now this.

I exploded deep in him. I pressed his legs into his chest, beads of sweat fell from me onto his face. My hips pumped into him, seeding him, claiming him as mine and only mine, if just for this moment. I saw stars as the orgasm took me, my body tensing and relaxing every second. Finally I leaned back, falling onto my back on the floor, my spent cock lying across my thigh.

I panted, trying to catch my breath. Alvin moved off the couch and curled up beside me, finally taking the initiative now that the deed had been done. He brushed the matted hair from my face before kissing me. I wrapped my arms around him, holding him close. My cock stirred, trying to regain life again.

"Damn, Zack." He said a hint of a smile in his voice. "I wish I had known you were a power house fuck before. I could have given you a better graduation present than that bottle of cologne." I looked up into his dreamy eyes. "You, okay? Do you need water or anything?" I just smiled. I just needed a minute to process I had just fucked my best friend's dad.

"I just need that ass again and again and again." I joked, rolling us so I was on top of him again. "What do you say, Alvin? You want to try and make an honest man out of me?" I thought for a second, then added with a grin. "At least through Spring Break. I mean, what else are you going to do beside me since Johnny isn't coming?"

He rolled us over again, landing on top, his legs straddling me. "Only if I get to fuck that sweet boy butt of yours." He let out a growl of appreciation. "Let's go get cleaned up so we can get dirty again?" He got up then helped me up. He swatted my ass playfully. "By the way I told Johnny I was Gay when his mother and I divorced, so you don't have to keep that secret from him."

I did, eventually, let Alvin fuck me. I liked it, but preferred topping. The two of us flip flopped fucked all weekend till our dicks and ass were sore. I was on my way home for a change of clothes, as if I needed them, when Johnny called. Since Alvin had come out to his son, I told my best friend about me.

"Oh, wow." Johnny's voice came over the speaker. "I don't know if I ever told you this, but my Dad's Gay. That's why my parent's got a divorce." I smiled. I already knew it all. "Maybe you and he could hang out sometime, maybe he can introduce you to some people?" I rolled my eyes. "Zack, are you there?"

"I know your dad is Gay, Johnny." I responded finally. "I made your dad a bottom." Johnny didn't speak to me for three weeks after he abruptly ended the call. He must not have told Alvin what I had said because we kept up our fuck session for over a year. We didn't label it at the time, but Alvin was my first real boyfriend. The man who made an honest man out of me.

12