I Understand

Story Info
Mom gives principal handjob to keep son from being expelled.
1.7k words
4.11
41.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ddt1214
ddt1214
286 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18.

My mom sighed as she rubbed her head clearly frustrated that I had got in a fight at school. We sat opposite our principal as he lectured me on the importance of student behavior and what not.

Principal Tim Walkins, is kind of a gross guy honestly. Must be somewhere between 45 -50, overweight, and combs his hair over his balding head instead of shaving it off at this point.

"You see Mrs. Guerrero," turning his attention to my mother.

"Just Miss Principal Walkins," my Mom chimed in.

"Oh, just Miss, no man in the boys life? That could be why he's acting out such behaviors. Such behaviors will not be tolerated at my school."

Sitting here with teenage angst I wanted to punch this man.

"Never the less, this will be the last time anything like this happens. I can promise you that," my mom shot back.

"It better be, right now he's getting a two day suspension, but if it happens again he gets expelled and sent to Quest school."

Quest school was where they sent all the delinquents. The school looked run down school from the times I've driven by. Yeah no thank you. Very different from the school I was in now. Still a public school but had an engineering program that the school got a grant for that made it a sought after school that my mom somehow got me in. I believe due to being in the same area of town my mother worked.

"I just need you to sign here," Principal Tim slid a form across his desk to my mother.

My mom, Vanessa, stood up to get a better look at the form before signing. I noticed Tim's ugly mug had his eyes fixed on my moms blouse before I realized clear as day he was starring down her blouse! To my surprise my moms darker Hispanic nipple was visible the way she was leaning over. Her blouse and bra were hanging down in a way that you could get a look at her nipple. This was my principal? What a perv.

Vanessa, a darker skin Hispanic, had a decent body but definitely a mom bod. She looked up from the form to Principal Walkins and saw his gaze down her blouse. Her hand lifted up to adjust herself before a pause... placing her hand back on the table leaving the slight view of her nipple exposed.

"There I signed the form," she said and before I knew it we were in the car on our way home.

"Mom!" I shouted from the passenger seat.

"Don't you mom me! Getting into these nonsense fights at school," she shouted back.

Looking out the window I was not winning this argument on the fight but I did have some ammo, "Oh yeah, well you didn't have to show that fatty your god damn tit."

"What are you talking about?" she fought back.

"Don't lie! I saw clear as day you paused and let him look at you all gross."

"Fine... Fine! You think I want that gross guy looking at my body like that? That's so when you get in another stupid ass fight he remembers my freakin boob when he see's me next time and hopefully... hopefully takes it easy on us next time because he got a good look. I did not single handedly raise you to get thrown out of school to a get put in a reject school. If he has to see a peak at my nipple so be it."

That was the end of that.. until - of course - I got in another stupid fight. There we were back sitting on the opposite side of Principal Tim. I slouched in the chair knowing I screwed up while my mom sat up right looking presentable.

"I warned you if this happened again we would have to expel you," Tim announced.

"No! There must be another way. Its only his second fight there's no 3 strike rule?" My mom pleaded.

"2 fights is too many. Generally, we only do 2 strikes here before it escalates further," Walkins rebutted.

"'Generally,' that must mean there's wiggle room of some sort right?" she questioned.

"Sorry, Miss Guerrero, I'm afraid not. Now, here are the forms we need signed to get him enrolled in that other school."

My mother leaned over the desk. Her nipple wasn't visible this time but her boobs hung giving a view of her cleavage. She took the forms at sat back down looking them over.

"Are you married Principal Tim?" my mother abruptly asked causing my head to turn.

"No, used to be though."

"Girlfriend?"

"No, afraid not."

"I ask because last time we were in this office I noticed you looking down my blouse Principal Walkins and again just now," before being cut off, "If I was it was merely an accident."

My mother continued, "It was a long linger and you know it."

"What are you getting at?" the principal questioned.

"It means we suing you!" I shouted thinking that was my moms plan.

My mom put her hand up towards me before stuttering, "Look. Your a man and I know just how all men are. I'll... if you don't expel him I'll let you get a better look to let my son stay in school." Her eyes not making eye contact with anyone in the room.

"Now Miss Guerreo..." he said denying her claim before I cut in, " Mom, what the fuck kind of porno shit is this".

She turned to be sternly, "I can't have you flunk your life away this close to graduating," before turning back to Principal Walkins, "What do you say?"

"Maybe I did linger, but I can look at many free breast on the internet. Your sons getting expelled," he reiterated.

"I' can get you to, you know, finish, please... I've looked and the graduation rate at that other school is appalling."

Principal Walkins moved leaning up against his desk facing my mother, his belly falling over his belt, "You're serious?" My mother softly nodded to his question again not making eye contact reached her hand out placing it on the crotch of his pants slowly and softly rubbing.

"I just want my son to finish school," my mom softly with desperation.

"Too be honest, you're right we do send kids to that secondary school not too graduate but get them out of our hairs here. That feels good he sighed." Taking my mothers hands off his pants he unclipped his belt.

"Only hand stuff," my mother said making sure of the arrangement, and with a smirk Principal Walkins nodded.

"This is not happening! I'm going out there and finding the first secretary or teacher I find and telling them," I exclaimed angrily, but also with the hint of sadness croaking from my voice.

"Tell them how your mother came on to me? I can press charges then send you off too be expelled? That's what you'd want?" Taking a step forwards he dropped his pants to his ankles revealing a small erect white cock flanked by bush. Mother took him in her hand and began stroking him. "C'mon don't do it all sad this was your idea," he instructed as my mothers pace quickened. Her hand jerking covered the length of his small penis. Walkins slipped off my moms blouse and wasted no time caressing her tit fully in his hand.

"What the fuck," I shouted. "Shut up boy! Can't you tell you have a great mother here. Great set of cans too. You didn't suck the life out of them as a baby they still got life in them," Walkins shouted back.

"I'm going to wait outside" I said getting up.

"That's a good idea," mother agreeing.

"No," interjected Principal Walkins, "Can't have you telling the secretary or anyone out there ruining this. Sit in that chair in the corner. Look, don't look, that's up to you. Wont be long."

Mother continued to jerk his cock while her other hand rubbed up and down his leg, sometimes caressing his ass. It made me sick that this was happening because of me. Slouching in the chair I wanted to look away, but couldn't.

"You like what you see?" Walkins said between ugly grunts to my mother.

"It's not bad," she responded.

"Ah, you're a terrible liar," Principle Walkins chuckled to himself.

My mothers free hand now pressed against his pelvis above his penis while the other hand continued to jerk in a circular up motion.

"I'm close. Damn son you're mom knows how to work a cock. Where would you like me to cum Miss Guererro?"

"Uh, a Kleenex?" mother suggested.

"Try again," Walkins said with arrogance.

"My boobs I guess?"

His cock became rigid, veining and the head enlarged. Suddenly Walkins grasped my mom from behind her head and shoved her mouth onto his cock. His small penis easily fitting inside her mouth. Mother gagged taking his warm load as she tried to push his cock out of her mouth. Walkins sighed looking down at his work. Cum seeping out of the sides of her mouth.

Letting go mother wiped cum from around her mouth and chin with her forearm. "Couldn't leave too much evidence around," he said as he felt up my mother one last time while she pulled her blouse back up.

"Can we go now?" I asked ready to get out of this office that now felt so much smaller.

"He can stay in this school. Right?" my mother said.

"He can stay," as Walkins sat back down at his desk fixing his belt buckle, "I'll put in some mandatory volunteer hours to make it work."

"Thank you thank you!" mother let out.

"Okay let's go," I repeated.

"But, boy, if you so much as look at another student funny, or are even tardy for a class that's strike three. Got it?" Walkins lectured.

"I understand," I said.

"I would hate for an education to go to waste. If your son does any of those things I just mentioned, I expect you Miss Guerrero right back here." Walkins said laughing to himself.

Looking down at the floor mother responded, "I understand."

ddt1214
ddt1214
286 Followers