All Comments on 'I Used to be Pathetic'

by KaseyLegs

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
CD Turn ons

Acceptance, ah yes the eventual acceptance of my place in life is much like yours! I didn't have GFs or even BFs that helped me discover how much I enjoyed kneeling for men or, like you, spreading my legs later! I admit that the first few times I ran and cried and berated myself for ever doing such things yet always wanted more.

Now I have come to accept my lot in life as a Sissy it does not mean that I have lost the shame of being out shopping, or even just walking around in hopes of being used, while dressed like a slut in short skirts or dresses that display my nylons' and the garter straps holding them up! It doesn't remove the stigma of what I feel when I bend down to display my panty clad buns to everyone close enough to see me.

It is not that I am any less pathetic, just that I am more accepting of openly displaying my need and desires to be used by other men for their pleasure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Much Younger

I was younger when my Sissy personality emerged. I was 18. It started when I began taking my sister who was 12 years younger (my slutty mom got knocked up by her boss when she thought she was too old to get pregnant at age 40) to dance lessons twice a week. The woman who was the owner of the dance school (Phyllis) noticed my legs. One day she took me aside and said, "follow me." She took me into her office and said,"You have really great legs and there is someone I want you to meet next class." The next trip to the dance class, Phyllis took me to the office immediately and introduced me to "Harriet" who was one of the stars of the female impersonator review on the strip. Harriet and Phyllis had me undress and took measurements of my body. Harriet was thrilled I had such a small waist. I came to the studio Sunday and they shaved and made me up. I was shocked when I looked in the mirror, I was beautiful. Harriet then took me to the club and I watched the review. Then I was told to go sit at the bar and mingle with the customers. A middle aged man with all gray hair came up to me and said, "I just paid for a trip to the VIP room with you." He took my arm and escorted me to the door marked VIP and we went in. It was maybe 6 by 8 and had a couch. The guy quickly dropped his jeans and shorts and in his best ex Marine voice barked, "Kneel". I did and just seconds after my knees hit the carpet, his cock was at my lips and he said, "Suck me." I opened my mouth and his cock was shoved all the way in and I gagged but closed my lips around his cock and began sucking and he began shoving his cock in and out. He lasted about three or four minutes and when he was ready to cum he grabbed my head and said,"You better not lose a drop, swallow it all." I swallowed all his cum. I have been dressing as a woman and swallowing cum for 40 years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hi Kasey

It’s me Barbara - my old email is defunct and my new one is fairyboy65@gmail.com

Hope you get this and reply soon xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have sucked a few cocks in my day but never had the guts to go out into public dressed like a slut or sissy even though I have always wanted to. I have come to terms that I am a cock sucker for Men. Now I have to get my small balls up to go out and get more cocks to suck. I love dressing like a slut. BIP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaseyLegs@KaseyLegs
359 Followers
I really do put on a miniskirt and heels, meet men, and the best kind are the ones who know how to bring out the true Keith. I started sucking cock when I was 32, and started bottoming like a bitch soon after.