All Comments on 'I Used To Have Money One Time'

by NewOldGuy77

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
RiverMayaRiverMayaover 2 years ago

Five ☆s and 1000♡s!

JuanaSalsaJuanaSalsaover 2 years ago

I love this sweet romance between two damaged people, healing each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really loved it! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for a good story, it far outranked the plethora of sick cuck stories trying to flood this site.

txcrackertxcrackerover 2 years ago
Yes I liked it !

I think Mr. Percy said it all !

Thanks for the read .btw 5*'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrific story. Loved the comments about Manila Girls. My 2nd wife is from Negros Occidental and I couldn't ask for a better partner.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

I love stories such as this. 5 big STARS!

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Thank the author

For a good non-cuck story

AkroyninilchikAkroyninilchikover 2 years ago

YES its a great story... 5 BIG STARS... I'm glad that their was More of a story behind it... In stead of just all ABOUT sex...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story than you only critique I can say is detailing the sex more other than that it was great.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

A thoroughly enjoyable story 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story and the fact that the MC wasn't made out to be a cuck. However, I could only give it 4 Stars due to the BTB (which a lot of stories at the moment seem to need) part at the end. He has now lost his family as well. A good romance story should have a feelgood factor and this doesn't for me I'm afraid after that part. I know it might be realistic but I come here for a bit of light hearted relief from all the crap going on in the world.

As I have said I did enjoy the story and your other stories so please don't take this as criticism as you are very talented in your storytelling.

maxx308maxx308over 2 years ago

Great 5 star story thanks for sharing.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Very good read 5 stars. Would of liked more to the ending though, as what happens to his nephew and his sister and mother do they apologise.

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

Good story, well written. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Folks from Zambounga speak Cebuano and / or Spanish.

tomasnytomasnyover 2 years ago

Great story! What I don't understand is why Paul's mom and sister would help Tiffany at the end? Yes, there is a Paul Jr. But they did not need to side with Tiffany and tried to get her and Paul back together. Nevertheless, it is a great romantic love story. I truly love it.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years agoAuthor

To my readers: this was NOT a BTB story. Even though Paul walked away from Tiffany, she still had the support of his sister and mother, plus all the wealth and possessions she took from him in the divorce. She’s hardly burned, just remorseful that she foolishly cheated and threw away a good husband and father to her child.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Brother walked.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it, as I am married to a Filipina and living in Floridablanca, Pampanga. A few events in our lives are somewhat the same as your story. The first time in my life, I am exstatically happy. I adopted my wife's three children. Michael

clearcreekclearcreekover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story with the exception of the treatment of Little Paul. The poor kid needs to be rescued

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd love to get a sequel here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story and above all completely realistic! Thanks for your time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

We need a sequel here!

Bronco56Bronco56almost 2 years ago

Great story. Very romantic for the new couple. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish I could give this story another 5 star rating. This story is unique in its storyline and stands out by its delivery of the plot. I came again to this after reading it few months back.

Good sir, you have an eloquent hand at writing such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story! I hope his beautiful wife, Dawn fills their home with babies her husband, the man that truly loves her and his new son, Jacob, and the baby his beautiful wife is carrying. His slut ex-wife would do well not to bother him, because Dawn would scratch her eyes out to protect her husband... 15 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I married a Filipina several years ago and it was the best thing I have ever done. I now have her and a daughter that loves me, and I love them without reservation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A sequel would be nice indeed.

Tarloso2Tarloso2over 1 year ago

Really nice. A sequel with more info on his family after the showdown would be good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WONDERFUL, 10 stars! Dawn was Paul's wife before it legally happened. After it happened, I'd hate to bother her husband or children, mama bear, though small, would be on the loose! Please write a sequel!

sm0k3alarmsm0k3alarm8 months ago

As a parrothead I have to give five stars to any story that starts with Jimmy Buffett lyrics.

fredbrownfredbrown7 months ago

This one is a big fat 5 in my book but I not only liked the story but also San Miguel, and the Pinays!

NewOldGuy was handing out candy with this one and I was eating it up ......

willyk1212willyk12126 months ago

very good sequel coming i hope

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story! Thanks for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewOldGuy77@NewOldGuy77
Male, living on the Pacific coast. I can see Japan from my house! UPDATE: January 1st, 2023 Currently experiencing an extended writer's block. What's up with that?!?!?! Most of my stories are longer ones. For those of you who invest the time to read them, I thank you, a...

SIMILAR Stories