All Comments on 'I Used to Work in Chicago Pt. 01'

by Daniel6700044

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
whiterabbit0117whiterabbit0117about 1 year ago

Amazing foundation. Can be taken in so many delicious directions.

RoissyAngelRoissyAngelabout 1 year ago

The whole fiance thing is superfluous and a distraction. The relationship cannot develop as she has some bloke back at home who does nothing for her sexually and the protagonist has no future with such a woman. He is just a mug. Shame. It would be an enjoyable story without the fiance stuff. Just my two cents.

bobbycull55bobbycull55about 1 year ago

Domination but no bondage. Unrealistic for her to disclose her "fantasies" so soon after her "first time"

DuncanMcDuncanMcabout 1 year ago

There’s been some (imo) unduly harsh criticism from readers about lack of realism and getting hooked up on the fiancé, but i believe they miss the point. This is fantasy, not reality, and obtain the strangest things happen in our lives. I think this story is well written, exciting and has huge potential. Keep going. Definitely 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I would love to see where it goes in subsequent chapters.

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteabout 1 year ago

Thank you. Well written and if you have ever shared those deepest darkest thoughts with anyone it can be the most intimate experience you may ever have. I speak from experience. The level of trust that is needed and not to be judged and just understood is hard to find in any partner. The realism of a mate or fiancé that you love on one level that can’t relate to your need for kink is extremely common for most of us. I again speak from experience and am extremely for my Master who is in the same boat. We have a loving long time relationship with no end in sight. As he often reminds me “We do what we have to do so we can do what we want to do.”

BidickulousBidickulous2 days ago

As a counterpoint to some other comments, and speaking as a bi, vers guy, I thought this was hot, fun and, hmm, evocative. BDSM is on my ‘type two’ want-to-but-haven’t list; probably won’t ever go there, so thanks for feeding my fantasies by having these characters discuss the possibilities!

As has often been the case, you teased us with the hint of more to come – guess it’s not going to happen after this lapse. It’s a shame, at least for us bi guys that also love to suck and fuck a hot woman, especially if she’s offering up her boyfriend as a MFM bonus!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniel6700044@Daniel6700044
Bisexual male. Interested in online correspondence with socially confident but sexually submissive women (any age, race or body type); submissive younger men and dominant older men. Go figure!