I’ve Been a Bad Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he stopped, she pleaded, "Please."

He laughed and said sternly, "Don't you dare."

Standing, he saw her face and couldn't help but smile. This woman was desperate for an orgasm. The pleading looks in her tear-filled eyes were precious. He laughed again out loud as he closed her door, went around his car, and was still laughing as he settled in and started the car.

She wasn't lying. The drive took only a few minutes in the car, which now reeked of wet pussy. He grasped her thigh at hem level to ensure she didn't try to diddle herself. The only talk was directions.

It was a nice and large ranch house located in a remote spot. There had to be a half mile between dwellings. He pulled into her long driveway, a single car wide blocking the BMW sitting in it.

"Stay," he growled at her, and she seemed almost to shrink.

Greg exited and walked around, opening her door. He leaned in as before unlatching the seat belt. Again, he attacked her pussy, bringing her to the edge only to stop. Lilly's pleadings for him not to stop were met with a fierce "Shut up."

She led him through the front door down a short corridor into one of those open-concept homes. To his right was the kitchen, and the rest was the living room and dining room. It was well decorated with a couch, chairs, end tables, knick-knacks, etc. A man, Greg presumed was her husband, rose and walked out to meet them. He was not tall for a man, five feet five or six at most. He had a T-shirt revealing little in the way of biceps and jeans with no socks or shoes. It wasn't that Greg was macho, but the guy seemed a little light on testosterone.

"Tim, this is G...," Lilly started to say, and Greg slapped her.

"No one told you to talk, bitch," he growled, shaking his head no.

The man, Tim, looked at her in horror and at Greg in fear.

Turning back to Tim, Greg growled, "Your wife tells me she has been cheating on you, and you know it. Why haven't you punished her?"

The man looked like a rat caught in a spotlight, all furtive and shit.

It disgusted Greg as the man stuttered nothing but "Uhhhh."

"I'll tell you because you are not a man. You are a wimpy shit that is afraid and doesn't have the balls to put his wife into her place. You are an embarrassment to all men. Well?" he stormed.

The man looked at him like his wife had looked at him in the bar--the sheepish contrite look of a child who has done something wrong.

"Fuck I bet you have to pee sitting down," Greg sneered, shaking his head. "Where is your bedroom?"

All the man did was point, and, taking Tim's shoulder, Greg gave in entirely to his dark side and pushed Tim in that direction while taking Lilly's hand and following.

Tim went to the middle of the bedroom just off the foot of the four-poster bed, turned to face Greg, and stopped. Greg led Lilly to Tim and turned her around to face him as well. It was a typical master bedroom suite. There was a large bedroom, a side room with couch, chairs, and TV, with a bathroom off that. Greg looked into the bathroom to see a large walk-in closet off that. Entering it, he noticed some things. What he saw, neatly hung up, was an array of whips, canes, floggers, restraints, and all sorts of bondage equipment. He walked back into the bedroom, where the couple stood nervously. He glanced at the bed and saw other tell-tale items. There were restraints on the bed in all four corners for spread eagle play, and on the posts of the four-poster bed were rings and eyelets for other attachments. Greg's mind went into overdrive in a very dark place, indeed.

Looking at Tim, he commanded, "Go and get that chair in the corner and put it there," pointing to the spot six or so feet from the foot of the bed. "Strip," he growled at Tim.

Tim looked confused, as well as Lilly.

"Strip, I said," Greg shouted, "Don't make me repeat myself."

At that point, Tim's expression changed from confusion to excited anticipation. He stripped quickly. The chair was a Captain's chair. It had the raised arms.

"Put the chair on like a pair of pants," Greg ordered.

Tim threaded his legs through the arch created in the arms of the chair on each side. The front post supporting the armrests would prevent him from closing his legs.

Turning to Lilly, he commanded, "Go and get ankle and wrist restraints and some rope. Oh shit, get everything."

"Everything?" she asked, trembling.

"As much as you can carry," he said, laughing.

The woman raced off and soon returned with her arms loaded with all or at least most of their BDSM equipment. He attached ankle restraints on the man, fastened them to the chair leg with rope, and used more rope to lash the man's knees to the top of the legs. Wrist restraints came next, and he attached them by rope to the back legs. Finally, he took a collar, put it on backwards, and used the ring for the leash to attach it to the top back of the chair.

Greg stepped back to examine his handy work. Tim was restrained, and the chair was placed so he would have a ring-side view of Greg's planned action. Noticeably, Tim, although lacking in musculature, made up for it in cock. As Greg suspected he would be, Tim was hard as a rock. Surprisingly Tim had a respectable dick. It was long thick, and its head was purple, ready to go. Greg surmised that both were submissives, and although they probably played the dominant to satisfy each other, they were not happy that way.

"I will teach you how to punish your wife's infidelities. You will pay strict attention. Am I clear?" Greg snarled.

Tim nodded sheepishly, as best he could in restraints as he said, "Yes, sir."

Greg now turned his attention to Lilly. He grabbed her upper arm and veritably snatched her to himself, her expression fear. Standing beside him, she trembled as his eyes looked her over in full view of her naked husband trussed up in a chair, unable to come to her aid and entirely at this stranger's mercy.

"Get this fucking frock off, slut," he growled.

Whimpering, she complied, reaching down to the hem and lifting it over her head. She had a magnificent body. There were no tan lines, and her tits were marvelous. They were large, pear-shaped, smooth, and unblemished, sticking straight from her chest. Her areolas were puffy, giving a depth to them.

Her nipples seemed impossibly long and hard as stones as he squeezed and twisted them, ripping an "Oh" from her throat.

His hand stroked down her rock-hard abdomen, showing a well-developed six-pack. In fact, she was hard all over, thighs and ass as well.

"She must spend a lot of time in the gym," Greg marveled silently.

His hand continued to stroke and violate her whole body, legs, inner thighs everywhere except her pussy. Taking a fistful of hair, he forced her to her knees in front of her husband's chair.

"Honor your husband, slut," he growled.

Not knowing what he wanted her to do, she whimpered.

"To treat and honor your husband properly, suck his cock, bitch," he said exasperated, shoving her face into the man's crotch. "I will teach you cunt how to properly treat and honor your husband. A woman must satisfy her man however and whenever he wants. If you do, you won't be looking for cock someplace else."

With that, he began to bob her head up and down on Tim's cock, pushing until she gagged and then pulling up only to force it down again. He could see Tim's eyes roll up in his head as he was racing to his happy place. Great gobs of mucus drooled from her, and she spit the best she could. Soon, Tim's cock and balls were coated with the slime. Just before Tim was about to cum, he pulled her off. Tim groaned, his eyes pleading for the release he almost had. Greg yanked her to her feet to her squeals.

"Time to get started on your punishment, bitch," he snarled.

She whined and whimpered in fear as tears filled her eyes.

What he wanted to do was violently tear her thong off. He and his wife, way back when, had tried something like that, and he learned that cloth doesn't always rip the way you want. She had had what they thought was a skimpy thong on, but it turned out, ripping-wise, to be more like an iron chastity belt. It stretched but protected his wife's virtue to the point they just slipped them off the right way. So, rather than humiliate himself, he pulled them down to her ankles, and she stepped out.

He got to see what he had fingered earlier for the first time. She was smooth and naked down there. Her lips were already bright pink due to the previous violations of her pussy. Fluids leaked from her sloppy wet cunt, and she groaned in anticipation of what she hoped would come. He pulled up another chair without the armrests and placed it directly in front of her husband. Taking wrist restraints, he put one on each of her wrists and cuffed her wrists together behind her. Ankle restraints followed. Greg stripped, sat down, and drew Lilly's belly onto his lap. He, too, was erect. She laid hard on his cock, struggling, and the warm naked struggling flesh of her lower abdomen on his cock was exciting, indeed. So exciting, he let her do it for some time, his precum wetting her belly. He tied a loop around her thigh, laced it under the cross brace of the rear chair leg, and tied it off, locking her leg in place. Encircling her other leg with his leg, he guaranteed her legs would remain indecently spread and available for his every wicked dark desire.

Wriggling himself into a comfortable position and pulling her onto him securely, he growled, "Now, I am going to show you how to discipline your wife," he spat out.

His arm raised high, and he slapped her left buttock very hard, leaving an easy-to-see hand print in red. She squealed, but not as loud as he expected. He had not hit her with all the force he could muster, and he wondered if she was spanked often. Rubbing out the sting, she whimpered. His strike on the other buttock was the same strength, and he felt her harden that cheek, knowing it would land there. She barely whimpered.

Her entire body clenched as she prepared for the expected next slap to be on her cunt. Instead, Greg slapped her right cheek again with everything he had. She arched and screamed. He hit her so hard that petechiae formed in the general shape of his hand, the small reddish or purplish spots that appear in the skin due to a localized hemorrhage. Lilly arched and struggled, crying loudly. Without rubbing out the sting, he immediately slapped her unprepared pussy, not with all his might but solidly enough that she screamed again. Tim's eyes were as wide as saucers, and his cock was just as hard, glistening with the mucus she had gagged up on it.

"This is fun," Greg thought darkly.

So, he continued slapping each of the three parts, left cheek, right cheek, and pussy, randomly so she couldn't prepare. He toned it down a bit. He didn't want to bruise her entire ass or pussy because he had other plans for both. Each time she screamed; Greg was glad they were so secluded. She wept, struggled, and screamed, writhing in pain as he relentlessly went at her, slapping and then rubbing out the sting. He especially enjoyed rubbing out the sting on the woman's pussy. Each time he did, her pussy got wetter and wetter until fluids dripped out onto the rug. She squirmed as he did, and her cries went from terror and pain to erotic moaning. Luckily for Lilly, there was a clock in the room, and Greg noticed he had been pounding her ass and pussy with his hand for fifteen minutes. It seemed thirty seconds to him, and he would have loved to continue, but he wasn't a torturer, just some sick bastard having fun with another man's wife.

So, to end this phase, he simply slapped her pussy repeatedly for a dozen strokes. She reacted in a frenzy to try to escape the overpowering sensations. When he stopped, she was a mass of writhing, weeping, and near convulsing, but a woman disappointed he stopped before her orgasm.

He bent over and, grabbing a fist full of hair, whispered into her ear, "This was fun. I am just getting started."

Greg looked at Tim, who was straining at his bonds, his cock hard, a drop of precum formed and balanced on the tip.

After a few minutes, Lilly finally calmed a bit and lay weeping piteously on his lap. Greg released her thigh and leg and positioned her kneeling beside the chair, spreading her legs so she could not get off. Her head flopped down on the chair as he stood, still weeping.

Greg stretched, his cock erect, sticking straight out, pulsing with every beat of his heart. He had not felt this energized in a long time and let her sob for a time, grasped her upper arm, and lifted her to stand.

"Time for round two," he joked.

Lilly groaned as he led her to the foot of the bed and ran a rope through a ring on the column, pulling her arm up and tight. With her tethered off, he picked up a couple of floggers and checked them for weight and balance. Remembering how he said he would punish her, Lilly looked at Greg in terror.

"Tim, help me. He is going to flog my back, ass, and thighs. Help," she squealed, twisting around to see her man helpless to help her.

She struggled to prevent him, but Greg managed to tie off her other wrist. Then he captured and bound her ankles the same way, spreadeagling her. Her beautiful, toned, and plump ass begged for a flogging.

"Tim, please," she cried out to no avail.

Turning to Tim, Greg exclaimed, "If she had only cheated on you by, say, going out on a date or only kissing the man, the spanking would have been enough. But this whore went out time and time again and let him touch her, fuck her. So, a second round is in order."

Tim's response was only to stare wide-eyed at his trussed-up naked wife about to be flogged. His mouth was open, and his cock was hard and drooling.

"Tim, plea...," she shrieked when Greg laid the first stroke across her shoulder blades, creating a swath of red.

She went completely silent. Frankly, Greg thought he had hit her too lightly. He chose the softest and least heavy of the several floggers they had. He had no intent to damage the woman. Then she screamed, trembling. Greg quickly looked at Tim, still intent on his naked wife, with his cheeks flushed with sexual excitement.

He placed the second stroke halfway between her butt and knees. She hadn't completely stopped screaming from the first stroke and catch-breathed, reset, and screamed again. Lilly trembled, her legs shaking, and she shook at her cruel bonds in a vain attempt to escape.

His third stroke caught her on the slope of her back at the top of her butt. Again, she catch-breathed, reset and screamed.

"Please, stop. I can't take it," she wailed.

"You should have thought of that while the guy was sucking on your nipples," Greg chided.

He followed a pattern of top to bottom but varying between the regions he struck and never hitting the same exact location twice. She received a respectable ten strokes on each of the three areas: back, tush, and back of the thighs. Her backsides where he struck were nicely red but with few welts and no bruising. His last stroke hit the crease where her bum meets her thighs. One of the lashes on the flogger must have snapped between her legs and clipped her pussy. She stiffened, convulsed all over, and squirted. Her longed-for orgasm had finally struck. She looked like she was having a full-body dry heave. It seemed like she came and came and came. Her cheeks, breasts, and pussy flamed red. Greg chuckled. The slut really liked that. A quick glance at Tim showed precum running down his shaft, which bobbed with every beat of his heart and salivating like a dog. Greg then glanced down at his cock, which was just like Tim's.

He let her rest there, just hanging in her bondage for only a short time. Releasing her ankles and one wrist, he grabbed a handful of hair as he removed her last wrist restraint.

He dragged her over to Tim, whose eyes were wide, and forced her to her knees.

"Honor your husband's cock, bitch," he growled.

She knew what to do this time and went after Tim's cock like a kid goes after a popsicle on a hot day. With the use of her hands, this time Greg could tell Tim was in the seventh heaven, his look like someone starving receiving a sizzling steak. Tim trembled, his breaths shallow and quick, and just like the evil bastard he was, Greg, yanking her hair hard, pulled her off him just before he came.

Laughing hysterically, Greg howled as he dragged her by the hair as she valiantly tried to regain her footing, "Time for the next stage."

Lilly didn't fight him as hard as before. Perhaps, she was tired, or maybe she knew her chances for an orgasm from a flogging of breast and pussy were far more likely. Greg didn't know, nor did he care. He fastened her as before but reversed, facing out into the room. Her sexual flush had not diminished and, if possible, seemed to increase. Lilly's pussy veritably glowed as drops of fluid from it dripped onto the bedroom rug.

His first strike caught her on the upper part of her breasts. He used the same soft flogger because he wanted no permanent damage. She squealed but, rather than call to her husband for help, began to gyrate her hips slowly. As the strokes continued, the slow gyration turned into a seductive dance as the two eyed each other. Greg knew they would ravage the other if he let either go. Sure enough, his last strike on her thighs, just below her pussy caused Lilly's dance to change from seduction to thrusting, putting her pussy out there, in body language begging for a stoke. When he did, she screamed and convulsed in another full-body, squirting orgasm. Tim's eyes lit up, and he strained uselessly against his bonds. She orgasmed for a long time until she finally relaxed and hung in bondage, her head down.

Greg approached her, released her legs, and, taking a handful of hair, released her arm. He fastened her hands behind her and, regaining his grip on her hair, walked her to Tim and forced her to her knees. Tim looked ecstatic. It was apparent he was one errant breeze from an orgasm. Greg held her hair tight and slowly lowered her toward Tim's cock. Just an inch from it, he held her fast. Tim looked desperately first at her, then Greg.

Greg smiled evilly, "Honor your husband's cock, bitch but only lick the tip."

Lilly's tongue licked just the tip; it was all she could reach, only removing a drop of precum.

Laughing, Greg yanked her back and said, "Time for the next stage."

He received little resistance from Lilly again, testifying either that she was tired or surrendered to his wanton desires. She was put on her back on the bed, and her legs splayed wide and attached to rings on the posts. Her butt was right on the edge of the mattress.

"I want you to remember this punishment when you desire to let another man's naked cock fill you with his cum," Greg snarled. "And you, soy boy, remember how I handled it."

His first strike stuck well, putting the tips of the flogger cracking right on her clit. Lilly screamed and wriggled. The second struck the same, and she screamed again. His flogger struck precisely four times, and she screamed and did all she could to avoid the next. But on the approach of the fifth, she changed and arched her pussy up, inviting the next blow. Although she screamed, she didn't writhe in a way to avoid it but writhed by thrusting as though a cock was fucking her. Six, seven, and eight had her verbalizations change from screaming to moaning and actively thrusting her pussy into the next blow. At nine, she whined and whimpered not in pain but in sexual anticipation.

Greg's stopping caused her to moan in frustration. He released her legs, to her surprise, and forced her roughly towards Tim. Expecting to be impaled on her husband's dick, she tried to sprint to him, but Greg, grabbing a fistful of hair, stopped her. Greg slipped his hands down the back of her thighs and lifted her separating her legs to straddle Tim onto the chair arms, well above Tim's cock. Quickly Greg lashed her legs so she couldn't sink or get off the arms or satisfy her lust on her husband's cock. Tim moaned in frustration as his member had no chance of reaching its goal, and she moaned because she wanted him to. Greg then looped a rope through her collar and pulled her over Tim's shoulder so they were cheek to cheek. Although at the bar, he had promised to beat her cunt to orgasm, Greg's dark side thought this was far more fun. Lining up behind her, he plunged his cock into her open, wet, and willing pussy. She tried to arch but couldn't, which mashed her marvelous tits into her husband's chest. Tim's eyes pleaded for relief, which Greg was not about to give him.