I’ve Been a Bad Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg pulled out and rubbed his cock up and down her slit a half dozen times, splitting her labia. She went wild but was tied so tight that all she could do was jiggle. Slowly he entered her again, forcing his cock deeper and deeper.

Lilly squealed and begged, "Fuck me please."

Laughing, Greg began to pole her. Each stroke of Greg's ample dick touched the bottom and knocked at the door of her cervix. Wincing from the pain of his cock's deep penetration only enhanced the sensations for Lilly, and she soon was bawling like a calf for its mother. Stroke after stroke, he pummeled her pussy, sending tsunamis of flesh rippling in her buttocks and tits and shock waves of erotic pleasures to her nipples and clit. Lilly squealed in erotic overload as every muscle fiber, and every nerve steeled itself for the coming ecstasy. Each thrust drove her body into Tim, so he felt every stroke and soon groaned in frustration.

"Can you feel that, Tim?" Greg taunted, looking him in the eye. "Every stroke, my cock buried balls deep into your cunt's pussy. Do you hear her screaming to be fucked by me on my dick? She isn't calling for yours. She's happy to have mine aren't you slut?"

Greg slapped her right cheek, and she squealed, "Yes, yes, sir. I love your cock."

"You love my cock fucking you, right, bitch?" he howled.

"Yes, yes, I love your cock fucking me. Please don't stop, sir," she wailed.

"You want to cum on my cock don't you, cunt?" he demanded.

"Yes, yes, I want to cum on your cock, sir," she moaned.

"You want me to cum in you, don't you, whore," he laughed.

"Yes, yes, I want you to cum in me, many times, all the time, whenever you want, sir. Just make me cum," she screamed, begging, straining at her bonds.

When her orgasm hit, it was like a giant wave. Her verbalizations were erratic animal-like as she convulsed in spasm after spasm of pure lust. Squirt exploded from her pussy around Greg's cock, bathing Tim's cock, balls, and lower abdomen in the warm fluid. The odor of squirt, pussy, and sex filled the air as Greg didn't slow down one iota. Tim went wild to the sounds of a soppy wet pussy being duly serviced and trying everything he knew to get his member in contact with his wife's pussy as Greg mocked his attempts.

Greg continued to pole Lilly, and soon she came again, just as hard. Her entire body trembled and shook in the throes of her paroxysm. She bore down on his cock, stripping it of all the pleasure she could get out of the fuck. Her orgasm was head-splitting and went on and on.

Greg still did not stop. He had not cum, and nearing his finish line, he jackhammered her and, without a good hold on her, would have tipped the chair over. His hands on her hips and yanking back as hard as he could, plus thrusting forward with his cock as hard as he could, created a train wreck on her pussy with each stroke. She wailed and whimpered with each penetration, trembling in bliss. The sheer helplessness, exposure, and humiliation finally drove her over the edge, and she shook uncontrollably and exploded in a ball of sensual sexual gratification. Seemingly, every neuron in her body fired simultaneously as she screamed her orgasm to the world.

Her reactions drove Greg over the edge as he felt the muscles tighten in his cock, balls, and perineum, that knot that burns until it explodes, and the sensations of cum rushing through his dick, coupled with the knot reforming for each pulse, made him moan. He sent streams of cum deep into this whore's cunt. Each pulse got a stroke burying his cock to the hilt and bouncing off her cervix. She pushed back as hard as her tight bonds would allow and finally spent; he just ground his cock into her on her clit as she squealed her approval.

Taking a deep breath, he pulled out and wiped his cum and pussy juice-coated dick on the woman's ass. He slapped her right ass cheek with his right hand and her left ass cheek with his left. She didn't even squeal.

Without a word, he began to dress and, finished, stood by the chair. Lilly rested quietly on Tim's shoulder and the arms of the chair. Tim was in a panic, trying to get at her. Greg released Lilly's head, and both looked at him--Tim with pleading in his eyes and she a dreamy glow of sexual satisfaction.

"Do you feel that, Tim? That drip, drip, drip on your cock. That's my cum, coming out of your wife's pussy," he mocked.

"Are you going to punish me again?" Lilly asked nervously.

"I don't know, good point though," Greg began. "I don't know if that was enough punishment for what you did slut. What do you think? Do you think I punished you enough for your transgressions against your husband?"

Greg wasn't surprised when she put that fake contrite heart look on and said, "No, sir. I don't think I have been punished enough for what I did."

"In fact, I think you need to be punished more than one more time," he sneered.

"Many more times," she said excitedly.

"Many more times? How many more times?" Greg replied.

"Many, many more times. I've been a very, very bad girl," she squealed expectantly.

"What do you think, Soy Boy? Has she been punished enough to assuage your humiliation as a cuckold?" Greg snickered.

Looking at Greg, then his wife, and then back at Greg, he sheepishly said, "No, I don't think she has been punished enough."

"Fuck, maybe you are turning into a man. It sounds like a plan, though. I need to punish her again and again and again until she learns her lesson. Hell, maybe after a bit, I will let you help me, Soy Boy," Greg said condescendingly,

"Where is your cell phone, bitch?" Greg asked.

She squinted, confused, "On my dresser there, sir."

"What's your number?" he demanded.

"555-555-5555," she replied.

Greg entered it into his phone.

"Three things, and you better listen up," he said sternly.

Both trembled and gave him their full attention.

"One: I could just leave you here like this, but I am a nice guy. I will release your arms and legs bitch before I go. Two: When I release you, don't you dare fucking move a muscle until you hear your phone ring. I will let it ring until you answer. Get to it quickly. Third: I will call you at my discretion to arrange your next punishment. Don't expect it to be a rehash of this one. It will be different with different punishments. Are there any questions?" he said.

"After your call, can we move," the Soy Boy asked.

"Well, for one thing, she has to move to answer the phone, dumb ass. Yes, after I know she is free and can free you, you can do whatever you want," Greg said, shaking his head.

Greg stepped behind Lilly and reached around and molested her tits, squeezing and massaging, finally tweaking her nipples. Once satiated with that activity, he undid her arms bound in the back and released the ropes, lashing her legs. She sagged a bit, but Tim's cock still couldn't make contact. Greg left, making some noise but not too far. Peering back into the bedroom unseen, he dialed her number and heard her phone ring. She jumped up and quickly answered, and he hung up without speaking.

"Untie me," Tim squealed.

Lilly rushed back and quickly freed him. Seeing him extricate himself from the chair was comical, and Greg almost laughed, which would have given him away. When Tim did get loose, he tackled Lilly to the floor, crawled between her legs, and began humping away in a frenzy, with her humping back in kind and squealing. Greg smiled evilly from his dark side, quietly left, and walked to his car.

It was late, and he usually would have gone home, but he was so jazzed now coming down from his dark side high that he had to do something different. The only thing he could think of was to go back to the bar. Only one car was in the parking lot, but the open sign was on, so he entered. The bartender was behind the bar, looking like she was cleaning up.

"Sorry," she said. "I called the last call already."

Disappointed, he said, "Sorry," and started to turn to leave.

"Wait," she said. "I didn't recognize you. Come on in. I am alone to close up tonight, and I could use the company. Sit down here at the end of the bar."

She put a napkin in front of a chair at the end of the bar, giving him a clear view behind it.

"Scotch, wasn't it?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied.

As she readied the drink, she asked, "Would you like a glass of water too?"

"Sure," he said, sliding into his seat and realizing he was thirsty.

She approached him with a pitcher of water and glass in one hand and his Scotch in the other. He had an unobstructed view of everything behind the bar, especially her delightful bouncing tits. She placed the drink on the napkin to his right and the empty glass for water to his left. As she lifted the full pitcher of water, it somehow got entangled with the bar's edge, and she spilled it in its entirety down her white cotton tank top. At which point it essentially disappeared.

"Shit," she said, holding his eyes, not looking down at herself, and not seemingly very upset. "What a fucking klutz I am," she said, arching her back and stabbing her now rock-hard nipples into the transparent cloth. "I'll get some more."

She walked back to the sink and, looking back over her shoulder, bent over at the waist to pick up something replaying that marvelous view he had previously. She filled the pitcher and returned, her delightfully bouncing tits now nearly on full display. Filling the glass, she placed the pitcher on the bar.

"I don't like closing up alone. Thanks for hanging around," she cooed.

"My pleasure," he replied, raising his glass. "Won't you join me for a drink?"

She looked at him seductively and said, "Sure, but let me lock the door."

Lifting the counter flap to the bar, she strode to the front door, turned the latch, and flipped the light switches that turned off the Welcome and We Are Open signs. Her walk back was again magnificent. The cotton top was still nearly transparent and plastered skin tight to her tits. They stuck straight out of her chest and jiggled like Jello enchantingly with every step. His cock grew, and he was glad he was sitting down. Returning, she prepared a drink and came over to the bar in front of him, leaning against it, displaying those stunning tits right in front of him just inches away. Still steeped in his dark side, he didn't pretend not to look at them.

"I guess I should watch my manners. Hi, I'm Greg," he said, raising his hand to shake.

"Hi, I'm Dorothy, but everyone calls me Dot," she replied, shaking his hand.

"Well, it is a pleasure to meet you, Dot," he said.

"So, I saw you left with Lilly," Dot said.

This revelation caught him unaware.

"You know Lilly?" he asked casually.

"Sure, she has come in here every night for a week, but you are the first one she left with," she replied, sipping her drink.

"How do you know Lilly?" he asked, a bit concerned now.

"We went to school together. When Lilly married Tim, they moved to that big house. I think it belonged to her grandmother before she died," she said matter-of-factly.

He sighed, figuring this was not going to go well.

"To be honest, Lilly and Tim are submissives, as I assume you already know. Their master took a job on the West Coast about a month ago. They have been desperate for someone to help them do their thing," she said as if talking about the weather. "I would have helped them out, but much of the stuff they are into is not my thing."

"Oh, what is your thing, Dot," he asked boldly as his dark side began to surface again.

She stepped back and stripped off her top, tossing it on the bar.

"Exhibitionism, for one thing, or maybe a rough fuck with my hands tied. I love it when people look at my tits and ass. It always makes me wet, especially if I know it makes someone hard," she cooed seductively, leaning into the bar displaying her naked tits and very erect nipples again just inches from him. "Are you hard, Greg?"

He grinned and chuckled, "I believe I am."

"That's nice," she breathed, shaking her tits side to side. "I like that. Would you like to tie my hands and fuck me, Greg?"

"I believe I would, very much," he whispered. "Where would we go?

"I think my place would be wonderful," she hissed.

"I'll follow you in your car," he said, giving in again to his dark side.

"I live just around the corner. I walked," she said, confused.

"Oh, I saw a car in the parking lot," he said.

"That's one of the boss's cars. He leaves it here sometimes," she said.

So, again, she turned and lifted the counter flap, stepping through.

"Ah, you forgot your top?" he stuttered as he stood up.

"No, I didn't," she said, laughing.

Greg followed her to the door chuckling and wondering if it was going to snow. She unlocked it and stepped through naked to the waist, unconcerned with the security lights and the cars passing on the street. After Greg exited, Dot closed and locked the door with a key on the strap on her wrist. Turning to him, she smiled and stepped out of her miniskirt.

"I figure I wouldn't be in this long anyway," she chuckled, draping it over her shoulder.

She took his hand, walked naked, and boldly across the lighted parking lot to his car. As he held the door for her, he saw her pussy was wet and open. Once he was inside, she leaned over, kissed him, and gave him directions to her home.

Greg smiled, unable to believe what had happened to him that evening. His dark side again began to envision what he would do with Dot, but that is a story for another time.

>>>>>

I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know if you want the story to continue. Feel free to comment.