I Volunteer for Peak Erotic Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pre-cum is dripping as I ride like wild on my saddle of penetrating. She is catching the drops on her boobs, rubbing them in, while the audience cheers.

And that makes me aware of another thing. That liter or so of water they forced me to drink—every drop—distending my small belly... I feel it now, cramping, urgent, making me swell with pressure. That was Amanda's plan, to make me piss myself out for my audience. Another humiliation as my bladder releases the golden stream.

Okay, honey. Whether or not I need to go—and I am blushing a hot bright red-a little stream is starting from my pussy. I shove my hips forward, straining like a wanton, thrusting my opening out beyond the end of the stick. Amanda sees, still looking up and laughing.

It starts, tickling of my ultra-sensitive lips, a burning sensation in my urethra, and the small golden stream arching down. Amanda barely moves, laughing out loud. First one boob—only the big tip—catches the stream, then she shifts so the other tip gets its share. Both are now wet, glistening flesh, dripping golden drops. This girl is nuts! Sensing the end, she steps forward, face up, mouth open, the crowd cheering madly, and catches in the final golden drops between her lips...

And then I am coming, riding the cutting-edge sawing into my cunt. The dance of crucifixion has become frantic, tits lifted glistening with sweat, then my sopping wet black flag. My hips are grinding incessantly, dragging the hugely engorged, battered, sore clit, maddened with stimulation. I find I can squash myself down, hard, and get my asshole into the act, too, sawing it along the cutting edge until it is inflamed with need.

It is a total collapse, right in time with my final cries—wild cries, like panic, shouting for more and more—as I fall forward, all strength gone from my arms, back, legs, belly... I feel only dissociated sensations: the lingering hungry tingle between my legs, burning all along my crack, the pressure of my tits pressing against something, hot sunlight on a patch of my back, my lips open and wet, saliva dripping...

I think I am being lowered. I feel myself lighter, dropping slowly, and then the ground. My eyes are shut; I can't open them, now. I am on the ground. I feel a wish, but only a distant wish, for those naked, cheering young men to come and take me. All take me, one by one. Each one stiffer and harder, but each also gentler, loving, comforting. Like real sex, but not jaded.

Nothing comes until gentle hands are lifting me to my feet. Helping me walk. I feel beneath my feet grass, sand, and finally the warm wet edge of a tiny wave tickling my toes. For a moment, a warm sea breeze cools my skin. It ruffles the sticky wet thatch between my legs. I step forward, still held, and feel water warm on my knees, thighs, belly, breasts—and then it stops.

I love these picnic trips with dad and my brothers. How come we haven't done it in so long? Maybe just seems long.

I can let myself ease back, now, so my body floats, cooling my neck, and slowly, with tiny hand motions, I can propel myself back toward the shore. I worry just a little, in one of those odd dreaming interludes, that since I am asleep I might turn unknowingly and paddle out far into the bay and be lost under a July moon in a dark blue sky. My dad would call to me, wouldn't he? Take care of me so I can sleep peacefully?

When have I ever been so relaxed? Oh, satisfaction!

12