Donna's Teases Then Pleases Ch. 01

Story Info
Exhibitionism leads to pleasing.
12.5k words
4.73
67.5k
101

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,558 Followers

My name is Dave and I met Donna when she worked for one of my clients and would see her often during my sales calls. I was immediately attracted to her long, dark hair and soft blue eyes. She was tall with ample breasts that I guessed were 36c's. The thing that caught my attention the most was when she bent over to put a file in the lower drawer of the cabinet. Her ass filled out her tight, black slacks and I would tell my friends later that it was "love at first sight." While her butt wasn't large, it looked like a guy could get two good handfuls of squeezable flesh.

At first, Donna would flirt with me a little while I waited for her boss to say he was ready to meet with me. I am over six feet tall, have been told that I am handsome and well-built from being a former athlete and I think she found me attractive. I even started arriving a little early to my meetings, hoping to get a chance to talk and flirt with her. After a few encounters, I finally gathered the courage to ask out the girl of my dreams but was disappointed to find out she was already seeing someone else. We would still flirt with each other whenever I was in the office which left me confused. If she was dating another man, why was she still giving me the impression she liked me, almost encouraging my interest in her?

What I didn't know at the time was that she was losing interest in her current boyfriend. They had been dating for about six months and she was thinking about dumping him but was still trying to figure out how and when to do it. He was a nice guy but she knew he wasn't "the one" and she didn't want to continue the relationship any longer. As I found out later, she was really attracted to me but didn't want to complicate her life by cheating on her current boyfriend.

Finally, on one Friday night, Donna gathered all her courage together, after being strongly encouraged by her friends, and she told her boyfriend their relationship was over. She felt horrible but was also relieved that she cut the cord and could move on with her life. She spent the rest of the night crying, drowning her sorrows with a quart of ice cream and being consoled by her friends who decided she needed a night out on Saturday so they planned to meet at a local bar to help cheer up their friend. They made sure she dressed really sexy in a low cut tank top and short jean skirt and heels. They knew she was gorgeous and would feel better once other guys started trying to talk with her in the bar.

It was either sheer coincidence or fate that my friends and I decided to meet up at the same bar that evening to watch a college football game and have a few beers. I didn't notice Donna right away but when I did, I couldn't help but to keep glancing over at her through the crowd. I had already been rejected by her once before so I was reluctant to try to talk to her again. I tried to ignore her the best I could but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Then, after I had been in the bar for over an hour and had a few drinks in me, Donna noticed me and our eyes locked onto each other. She smiled broadly and returned to talking with one of her friends.

I noticed that several guys approached Donna but she rejected their advances. She looked fantastic and I understood why guys were attracted to her. I wanted to go talk to her but I didn't want to get rejected again.

After another half an hour and emboldened by the alcohol I had consumed, I turned to tell a couple of my friends, "See that girl over there? I think I'm in love with her."

My friends were laughing at me, telling me I should get her name first before proposing and saying she was out of my league but they watched as I went to take my chances with the most beautiful girl in the bar.

I left them and walked over to Donna. She didn't notice me right away but her eyes lit up and she got a big smile on her face as I approached her. Her friend even noticed her sudden disinterest in their conversation and turned to look to see what was distracting Donna. Her friend was getting annoyed with all the guys trying to pick up her friend and thought she would quickly brush me off but things were different this time though. Donna smiled and introduced me to her friend and quickly accepted my offer to buy her a drink.

When I returned from the bar, all of Donna's attention quickly turned to me and her friend took the hint and went off to talk with the other girls. Donna and I spent the rest of the evening talking like old friends, exchanging interests, laughing and flirting with each other.

When I found out that Donna recently dumped her boyfriend I blurted out, "That's great, now you can start dating me." I quickly caught myself and told her in a very insincere manner, "Oh, um, I mean, I'm, uh, sorry to hear that."

We both started to laugh as we both knew I didn't mean of word of my fake condolences.

"In all seriousness Donna, I couldn't be happier. I knew you were the woman for me from the first time I saw you. You're smart, personable and gorgeous."

Donna didn't say anything. I later found out, she didn't want to tell me she felt the same way about me, after all, she had just broken up with her boyfriend the day before and was concerned about getting into a rebound relationship. She looked into my eyes and saw the honest sincerity of my compliment and I knew her heart began to flutter the same way mine was.

No words were spoken as I started to lean in for a kiss. As I got closer to her I saw no resistance from Donna. She closed her eyes and I felt my lips lightly touch hers in a gentle, soft kiss. We both felt an electric charge flow through our bodies. Our lips parted, we opened our eyes and stared at each other for a brief moment before starting another longer, passionate kiss as both of our friends looked on in amazement.

That evening was just the beginning of a whirlwind romance. We were mostly inseparable ever since that fateful night and got married less than two years later. My friends got used to Donna being around and I got great pleasure in their jealousy of me having such a gorgeous wife. Donna was not shy about wearing low cut tops that showed plenty of cleavage, short skirts that showed off her long legs or tight pants or shorts that highlighted her butt. She enjoyed the attention my friends paid to her and I didn't mind. I was proud that I had such a lovely wife.

My best friend Tom was especially attentive of Donna. He was a loud, boisterous party animal that had a series of girlfriend's that came and went. He was a typical "bad boy" that some women seemed attracted to and he took full advantage of their desires for that type of guy. He was a large man, 6'4" and about 250 lbs., handsome in my own right and always flirting with women, including Donna. I didn't mind the flirting because I had known that is how Tom acted around women and once Donna got to know him, I think she secretly enjoyed the attention.

There were times when he would tell Donna, "Damn, you've got great tits," or tell me, "You know, Donna has a great ass."

Donna would laugh it off or sometimes taunt Tom by shaking her ass or tits and tell him, "They are nice aren't they? Too bad you can't have them."

There were times when Tom would cop a feel of her ass or tits and Donna would act offended and playfully slap his hands away. I wasn't jealous because I knew my best friend would never really try to sleep with my wife. That was just the way Tom was around women and he could get away with it too, which always amazes me. I thought if I ever acted around women the way Tom did, I would get my face slapped or punched by their husband or boyfriend.

Knowing other men were checking her out and secretly or not so secretly desiring to sleep with her also turned Donna on which in turn helped keep our sex life extremely active. I noticed it and encouraged Donna to "dress to impress" and would even let Donna know when someone was checking her out and even encourage her to bend over so they could look down her blouse or see her wonderful ass in a pair of skin tight leggings or to spread her legs so they could see up her skirt.

Donna was very popular with my friends because they knew they would get a show whenever she was around. Some of the wives and girlfriends weren't as thrilled with her but that didn't bother me or Donna at all. She liked the attention my pals were giving her and she wasn't too blatant when the women were around either. The exception was when we were invited to a friend's pool party. Donna wasn't shy about wearing a tiny bikini that showed her ample cleavage and left a good portion of her ass cheeks exposed. She knew the guys were gawking at her and the women were envious of her figure. At one point, several of us were playing volleyball in the pool which required everyone to bob in an out of the water numerous times. The constant pressure from the water pulled my wife's top off and left her breasts exposed momentarily for everyone to see. All the guys gawked as she slowly retrieved her top and took her time putting it back on.

Another time we were at an amusement park with some friends and Donna was wearing tight shorts that left just a hint of her ass cheeks exposed and a white halter top. We were having a great time on the rides and playing the games when someone suggested we go on this log ride that looked like a mini-roller coaster that would splash the riders with water when it came down from a few peaks. We got in the front seat and I could foresee what was going to happen. As we went through the ups, downs and curves of the ride, the more we got splashed. When the ride was over, my wife's top was completely soaked which made it completely see through. It was like she was a contestant in a wet t-shirt contest. Her breasts and nipples were entirely visible but it didn't bother Donna at all. Everyone that saw her walking through the park got a surprise look at her tits. Guys were gawking and smiling and some of them got elbowed by their wives or girlfriends for staring. One older woman shot her a look of disgust at her brazen display of her breasts. These reactions continued until her shirt dried which, unfortunately, didn't take too long on this hot summer day.

There are times when we are driving along the thruway and I'll ask Donna, "Do you want to flash a truck driver?"

All she has to do is give me one of her sly grins and I know that I should pull up alongside of the next truck I see and cruise beside of it at the same speed. That is Donna's cue to go into action. She will pull up her shirt and bra, if she's wearing one, in one swift motion and show off her tits to the lucky driver. She will describe the stunned look of pleasure on his face and after he's gotten a good view, I'll speed off.

One time when we were on a long drive, Donna told me, "Pull up alongside of this truck."

I saw her reach under her short skirt to remove her panties so I knew the truck driver was in for a good view of her shaved pussy. Donna bunched up her skirt around her waist and placed one foot up on the dashboard and spread her legs and began to play with her pussy just as I pulled up to the trucker. She told me that he was looking and opened her legs a little wider. The cars behind me were annoyed I wasn't going faster to pass the truck but that was too bad for them. I was watching my wife give a live sex show to a lucky trucker.

Donna kept describing the look on his face as she flashed her pussy for him. I wished I could have seen his face too. It's probably a good thing I couldn't because I was having a hard enough time keeping my eyes on the road. We fucked like rabbits once we got to our hotel room. I couldn't believe how brazen my wife was and I also couldn't believe how much it turned me on to see her open display of sexuality.

Shortly after that incident Donna got an invitation from her friend Joan to a home lingerie party. It was like the typical parties women have where the hostess invites some of her friends over to buy stuff and she gets a bunch of free items depending on how much her friends buy. The best part of this invitation was that Joan was having a couple's lingerie party where the men were also invited. I didn't care too much for Joan or her husband Max, I found them quite boring but I was intrigued about this invitation and couldn't wait for the night of the party.

I didn't quite know what to expect but I figured it would be a chance to add to our already extensive collection of lingerie. I loved when Donna dressed up in sexy stockings, baby dolls, corsets or body stockings. She was a sexy woman and even sexier in lingerie. I would go wild seeing her long legs in heels and soft stockings. I loved seeing peeks of her naked flesh through lace or mesh material. I didn't know what to expect that night but I figured it would be fun to find out.

We were the last to arrive at the party and there were three other couples there besides us and the hosts; Sarah and Joe; Pat and Dave; along with Ann and Mike. My perverted mind imagined what each of the other women might look like in lingerie and it turned me on knowing the other guys were thinking the same thing about my wife. I found Sarah to be the most attractive of the other wives with blonde hair, brown eyes and a smaller frame body bordering on petite. Pat was a little on the heavy side, curvy as some would say, not fat but still attractive in her own way. Ann was tall and thin and didn't appeal to me at all and seemed kind of shy but I consider myself a connoisseur of women and still wanted to see her with less clothing, while Joan had big hips and small breasts. There was a smorgasbord of female body types.

The couples arrived before the sales person. I guess the idea was to have people show up early, relax and get a couple of drinks in them before the sales pitch started. We were well into our second drink, some on their third when Mary arrived with a case full of lingerie. It took her a few minutes to set up her rack of items as we all conversed, drank and ate light snacks.

The formal part of the party started off with a game with a person getting a point if you have ever had an experience that Mary read off a list. The experiences started off mild like asking if you had ever skipped school or gotten caught cheating on an exam. The questions got more sexual as she went on such as if you ever were caught accidently naked, or if you ever kissed someone of the same sex. The answers were private but the questions still provoked a lot of laughter and comments. The later questions got more intimate such as if you had ever been in a threesome or swapped partners.

At the end of the game, we totaled up our points and Donna was the high score which drew some inquisitive looks and comments. Her prize was a bottle of sexual lubricant. Ann was the low score and won a gag gift of a halo for being such an angel. I knew people were wondering what answers made my wife the high score, including me. Maybe there were some things I didn't know about my wife.

Over the next forty five minutes, Mary went through several items of various types of lingerie from meek and mild to hot and sexy. We all made comments on the various items for men and women and what we liked or didn't like. Donna already had quite a collection of lingerie but there were still some that I could picture her wearing. The talk in the room was filled with sexual innuendos and comments as Mary displayed each item. When she was done, all of us went up to the rack and began looking over the various items and commenting on which ones we did or didn't like.

Things got interesting when Mary asked, "Does anyone want to try anything on? It's difficult to see how nice these items are unless you are wearing them. I have samples in different sizes too."

I'm pretty sure the guys were hoping the women would agree to model some of the items and the ladies were looking at each other seemingly like no one wanted to be the first to model in front of the others.

Joan broke the ice by picking out a red satin pajama set and said, "Come on ladies, let's have some fun tonight."

Pat went to try on black satin plus size V-neck gown. Ann didn't think she could let others see her in lingerie and held back while Sarah and Donna were taking their time looking through the rack of clothes.

When Joan and Pat came out, everyone was respectful of them and complimented them on their choices. The pajama set was really conservative and Pat's gown showed off some cleavage but she kept her bra on which ruined the affect. While I was looking at them, Donna and Sarah grabbed a couple of items and disappeared to change.

Sarah wore a simple long, royal blue gown which was nice, showed a little cleavage but little else. She was followed by Donna who wore a long, tight, low cut, soft blue gown that accentuated her nice figure and ass. While you couldn't see her areola, her nipples were hard and poked through on top as her breasts bounced when she walked. My eyes kept moving from the two beautiful women in front of me to the reactions of the other husbands. They clearly liked what they were seeing and it turned me on to see them checking out my wife.

Joan wore a leopard long sleeve gown next that showed some cleavage and showed some of her meaty legs. She looked very attractive in this and liked hearing the guys tell her how sexy she was. Pat came out in a lace top, white gown with a high cut front slit that showed off a lot of her leg but she still wore her bra. The guys teased her about that but she still refused to take it off.

Next, Sarah chose a long black gown with a slit up the front that showed off both her legs up to her mid thighs along with a little cleavage. Her nipples were poking through too which added to the sexiness of the outfit. My wife wore a very tight, red tango dress where one side was cut higher than the other. The back followed the folds of her ass cheeks and the front formed perfectly around her breasts which again bounced freely under the thin material. It was almost like it was painted on her. It looked a little on the small side and pushed her breasts out of the top but didn't show any of her nipples. The ladies were wearing heels and their asses twitched as they walked past the guys who were openly staring at them.

Joan and Pat convinced Ann to try something on along with them and all three came out in very conservative items and announced that they were done modeling as the other pieces that fit them were too risqué for their tastes in front of others. Donna asked Sarah if she wanted to continue and, emboldened by more alcohol and encouragement from the others, they decided to try on a couple more items.

While my wife was looking through the rack, I walked up to her and showed her a couple of very revealing items but she quickly rejected my recommendations, much to my disappointment. She shooed me away so I went to anxiously wait to see what the ladies chose next.

I tried to keep my mouth from hanging open when I saw Sarah wearing a deep pink chemise that hung just below her ass. She has great legs and I was staring at every inch of them from her toes up to her thighs. Her breasts also bounced freely under her outfit and her hard nipples were evidence she was enjoying herself too. I could see just a hint of her ass cheeks as the bottom of the chemise swayed when she walked and did a little twirl in front of us. The chemise flared a bit and showed us more of her cute little ass.

Donna followed in a deep purple chemise which was so low cut that it literally hung off her nipples. My swallowed hard as my dick began to grow. I saw the other husbands squirming in their seats too which gave me an indication they liked what they saw. I loved the fact that other guys were drooling over the sight of my half naked wife and were probably undressing her with their eyes. Her chemise didn't even cover her entire ass and a good portion of her cheeks could be seen. My heart was racing as I wondered what the other guys were thinking as Donna walked past them. I noticed that the front of her white thong could be seen when she walked past us. Damn, she looked sexy. I know I wanted to lay her down and fuck her right then and there as she walked away. I wondered what the other guys were thinking.

Jay142
Jay142
3,558 Followers