All Comments on 'I Wanna Be Degraded Ch. 01'

by 1077ad

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautifully degrading.

A great water sports tale. So realistic one could almost feel and taste that wonderful experience. Hopefully the eagerly awaited sequel will follow very shortly.

cmlvrvacmlvrvaover 12 years ago
Hot, wet story,,,

I'd want to be there when the other three came in the room~~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love it also.

Love piss stories. I began sucking cocks in my pre teen years and for some reason I always wanted them to piss on me. During the summer months I would go to live with my grandmother their farm. I had two uncles that were not much older than I was but old enough to get their cocks hard. I started off with jacking them off and progressed to sucking them. Somewhere along the line I got an urge to have them piss on me. Usually things occured out in the woods on a river bank. The pissing began with them pissing all over me, then we'd swim and wash it off. After a while I got them to piss in my mouth so I could drink it. That was the most satisfying thing I'd ever done. I got to where I'd take their piss just about any time they had to go, including up my ass when they fucked me. As we all grew older and went our separate ways I still longed for those days. I finally got married, fortunately to a woman that had a very open mind. As we were having sex we got very open about our prior sex life and I told her about my desires for urine but I'd never got any from a woman. I knew she was fucking other guys which she would tell me about while I was doing her. It became a real turn on for me. During a conversation one night I told her that I'd love to watch another man fuck, then eat his cum out of her pussy and then wash it down with her pissing in my mouth. A couple of nights later she came home with a real stud with a 10"cock. She gave him her pussy and took his load in her cunt. After he had gone I got down to clean her up and as I sucked everything out she said to hold me there's more.She pulled my head down hard on her cunt and began to piss in my mouth! I loved it, especially as she explained that from now on I would be drinking it anytime she needed to go. I loved it then still do to this day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love piss

I would love to be that guy. I would love to drink piss from several men one after the other then suck them or get fucked by them. It would be even better if they were a group of hot black men.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelalmost 4 years ago

Love the questioning bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user1077ad@1077ad
I hope you enjoy my stories! Your responses are always welcome, whether as a comment or as a private message. You can also email me at ticketclick@gmail.com with constructive criticism, links or anything else. I haven't done all of the things I'm writing about here, and I am...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES