I Want All My Firsts to be With You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Reece, will you please take them off?" Eloise whispers after a few minutes.

"Fuck, yeah, I can do that." My voice is hoarse. I hook my index fingers in the waistband of her panties and slowly pull them off her.

When nothing separates her from me, I've never felt the world come to a standstill as it does now. I slide my thumb from the bottom of her to the top, the sound of her wetness echoing in the room, and we both gasp.

"You're so wet, Eloise," I murmur. Her laugh is just a sharp, short exhale. She watches me as I get onto my stomach, rest my hands on her thighs, and lower my mouth to her pussy. Upon contact, she lets out a sharp gasp, and I a low groan. Eloise lies down, tangling her hands in my hair. I start with exploratory strokes of my tongue along the edges of her pussy, savoring the tickle of the short, thin hair. I then suck her lips into my mouth and groan.

"Oh fuck, El. You taste so good. Fuck me."

Her breathing spikes in response as a low moan escapes her lips. I lap at her clit, and my motions are slow before she tells me to touch her with my tongue the same way I did with my fingers. I press my tongue against her clit, releasing and reapplying the pressure.

Nervousness has manifested itself into anxiety. I try not to spiral into self-consciousness. Am I touching Eloise the right way? Does this feel good? Am I doing a good job? Am I okay at this? Does she like this? What if I fuck this up and she doesn't--

"Does this feel okay? Am I doing it right?"

"A little more pressure."

As I comply, a long moan escapes Eloise's mouth. "Fuck, Reece. Just like that. Nice and slow." Eloise removes one of her hands from my hair and takes my hand in hers, lacing our fingers together. I didn't think it was possible, but I've never seen her more beautiful. I already thought she was perfect, but I find her indescribable now. I memorize each part of her, gorging myself on her image and taste, letting myself be greedy.

"Fuck, this feels so good, Reece. Just like that. Please don't stop. Your tongue feels so good on my clit." My motions quicken at the praise, and Eloise's grip on my hand tightens. The sound of her panting makes my cock burn in response, and when she begins to press herself into my face, I find myself grinding my hips into the rug. The absence of stimulation has become intolerable. I don't ever think I've been this hard in my life.

"Reece, Reece, Reece." The huskiness in her voice drives me insane, and I groan low in my throat. Her grip on my hand becomes painful when her legs begin to tremble, when her pussy starts to fucking pulse on my tongue, and when she begs me not to stop.

"Reece, oh God, you're gonna make me come. Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Come on my tongue," I choke out. "Please, come for me."

When Eloise comes, comes on my tongue, her head tips back. She cries out softly. Her hips lift an inch off the ground. Her grip on my hand goes slack. I'm shaking again, this time with shock. I lift my mouth off her, come to lie down next to her, and pull her into my arms.

"Wow," Eloise giggles, curling herself into me. "That was...new, to say the least."

"That it was," I respond, running my tongue along the inside of my cheeks as I try to hold on to the taste of her orgasm.

"Your turn now?" Her voice is hesitant.

I swallow, my anxiety spiking to a new high. What will Eloise think of my body? Will she find me attractive naked? Will she want to stop upon seeing me bared before her? Will I gross her out? Mustering all of my courage, I tell her yes.

Taking my boxers off in front of her is perhaps the scariest thing I have ever done. We watch my dick spring free, and my face burns with embarrassment at the vulnerability this moment demands. I'm afraid to look at myself, at her.

"Reece, I'm sorry, but I don't know how to touch you."

"It's okay, El. I'll show you. Come, give me your hand," I murmur. "Start by spitting into it."

I then have her wrap her hand around the base of my cock. The feel of her saliva on me makes my hips jerk forward of their own accord. I have her adjust her grip, and then, wrapping my hand over hers, I begin to use her hand to masturbate. We go slowly. Eloise's eyes are fixated on my cock, and I can only watch her. Knowing that Eloise is touching me makes the sensations sharper. I let go of her hand.

"Fuck, El, that feels so good. Just like that." My hips involuntarily jerk forward, and I moan long and loud. The sound of her touching me echoes in the room. The feeling of my cock in her hands is new--one more pronounced than if I was using my hand. It's a consuming sensation where my body seems to chant her name. My cock throbs and my pre-cum mingles with the spit already spread on my shaft. My breathing comes out in short pants that I try to regulate. It takes all of my effort not to come.

"Fuck, El, please slow down. I don't want to cum too fast. Please, please. Let it last. Slow, fuck, please go slower."

I lie on my back, my hips thrusting myself into her hand. Her lessened pace doesn't help; it only makes the pleasure of each long stroke excruciating.

"Does that feel good, darling?" She murmurs in my ear, and I respond with a long, pathetic moan.

"Oh God, El. Oh fuck, you're gonna make me come." My breathing turns erratic, my breath coming out in short, quick pants as my cock throbs. My mouth is parched to the point that I feel like my tongue will crack. I clap my hand over my lips as the warmth in my stomach reaches a searing temperature, and the tightness there unfurls.

"Oh, Eloise, I'm cumming--fuck." The orgasm crashes through me, and the pleasure spreads from my cock to shoot up my spine. I spurt once, twice--five times in her hand, over my stomach, and stifle a yell as I do.

"Oh--" her soft surprise is so goddamn cute.

"Eloise, baby, come here. Let me kiss you." I sit up to kiss her, cupping her face in my hands. "My lovely girl. Thank you. Fuck, that felt so good."

"I'm glad," she breathes against my lips.

"Eloise?"

"Mhm?"

"I like you so fucking much. I'm so glad you were my first kiss. And, uh, the first person I've ever, y'know, done stuff with."

"I'm glad you were my first kiss, too," Eloise responds, pressing her lips to my cheek. "And I like you so much, too."

"El, I want all of my firsts to be with you," I confess, my breath catching at the rawness of my honesty.

"Well, it's a good thing we have plenty of more firsts to check off the list," she replies, running her hands through my hair.

12