I Want to be Number One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tu Thoa went to her bag and returned with her phone. Rearranging her body she intertwined her legs and repeated the procedure this time fucking Kim's clit with her monstrous clit taking photos as she did making sure none showed the restraints that immobilised Kim.

Opening up Kim's cunt she inserted her fingers and located her G spot and caressed it. At the same time, her fingers squeezed the sensitive clit hard before releasing and massaging it, then squeezing, then massaging again and so on. Kim was helpless: orgasms from her G spot threatened to rock her body. There was the extreme sensitivity to touch of her engorged clit, but the burning pain of the inflamed clit would not allow her to cum. Her body thrashed around but the lingerie ties held and Tu Thoa afforded her no relief. Kim was pleading to cum, but Tu Thoa merely took Kim's clit in her fingers and played with it till Kim felt it would burst such was the tension inside it.

It was time to go for the kill. Tu Thoa tied 3 more strands of hair around the clit at regular intervals. Fingering Kim's G spot and kneading the clit she released the lowest string. As the blood surged out and in, Kim's orgasm took over and controlled her utterly: she screamed, she moaned, she cried. Her body jerked like a puppet on a string. Continuing to massage the clit Tu Thoa released the second lowest string and Kim reached an even higher peak of ecstasy. Rubbing and pressing Tu Thoa released the third string and then the fourth. Each time the discharge of the pressure, the rush of blood and the continual stimulation of her G spot caused a gigantic orgasm. No part of Kim was immune. Her body shook and tossed, sweat covered her body, her inhuman shrieks echoed around the room, cum poured from her cunt soaking the sheet she lay on. Even after the fourth orgasm subsided her body still shuddered and shivered and low semi-human moans escaped her lips.

Ruthlessly Tu Thoa continued. She gloated. "After tonight your body will belong to me I will fight you in public to prove your claims of cheating are false. They will see I have nothing to hide and your complaints are false. You will have no hope of winning, cripple. Both your body and mind will be destroyed and broken and belong to me after tonight and when we fight you will already have lost. Think of the humiliation of being beaten by Tu Thoa in public. Imagine me making you cum at will as people watch."

She moved Kim so that she lay on her back with her wide open cunt at the end of the bed. Her feet touched the floor and her ankles and knees were bound in a vertical plane to the bed legs. Each thigh was tied parallel to the mattress frame. Her arms were stretched and tied to the top of the bed. Tu Thoa placed cushions under Kim's butt raising and further exposing her vulnerable cunt. Kim was incapable of moving more than an inch. From her bag, she took a battery operated pulsator and attached the leads to Kim's nipples and adjusted the output so that Kim's nipples were twitching involuntarily from the electronic stimuli. Taking another larger machine she placed the minuscule leads inside Kim's cunt and pressed them to her G spot. Switching on the machine she watched Kim's pubic muscles jerk as the electronic pulses rhythmically triggered the pleasure in Kim's G spot.

Kneeling between Kim's open legs she again roused Kim's clit to its fullest engorged state. It was now deep crimson due to the network of very fine veins that had been broken by the compression of blood forced towards the tip. For the next 30 minutes, she pleasured Kim with her tongue and the machines. Kim's orgasms continued, but Kim was not in control of them as before. Tu Thoa was dictating when she came. She was astounded that Kim's body was still responding, cumming every few minutes, even though they had started some five hours ago. Tu Thoa reflected that she had never come so close to submitting or admitting defeat in any sexual contest. As this was the first time she had used the new Japanese made machines she watched their intense stimulation of Kim and looked forward with anticipation to using on her a large number of ingenious and extraordinary sex devices she had bought on her last trip to Tokyo.

Returning her attention to Kim's clit she took it in fully her mouth and sucked trying to draw as much blood as she could to its extreme tip. Taking a long piece of her hair she pulled the slipknot at the clit base as tight as she could. Then she proceeded to wind it tightly like binding at the end of a rope to point approximately two thirds along the clit. It now resembled a button mushroom with a compressed bound stem and distended deformed head that was a deep purple colour.

Taking her time she dragged a fingernail across the tip. So sensitive was it that this alone felt like a searing burning shock to Kim. Secure in the knowledge that Kim was unable to cum as the tension from her clit overrode the arousal from her nipples and G spot, she experimented for the next 10 minutes on how to affect Kim's clit' knowing she would use the knowledge that night. Kim experienced soft massage, firm kneading, pinching, scratching, and licking and more. Needing to cum but being unable to cum was driving Kim senseless. She pleaded to cum but Tu Thoa ignored her and took the bulbous tied clit tip between the palms of her hands and rubbed as fast and as hard as she could.

Kim strained against the ropes that denied her even the relief of twisting and moving. She managed to stop the sounds that came from somewhere inside her long enough to call out for Tu Thoa to stop. This should have ended the event between the two as she had effectively submitted, but Tu Thoa just laughed, squeezed the clit brutally a dozen times before resuming her violent rubbing. After five more minutes, she undid both slipknots and quickly pulled the hair strand off Kim's clit.

The gigantic orgasm that had been built up without release for over 30 minutes surged through her body. So extreme was her cumming that she lost control of her bladder and piss mixed with cum poured from her. Despite being restrained, one wrist tore free. Even as she came Tu Thoa kept the relentless rubbing of her clit. To protect her, Kim's brain did the only thing it could: it took control and eased her into the safety of unconsciousness.

Tu Thoa relaxed and concentrated her increasing desires and pent up horniness. She thought how Kim had cum so many times and lasted over 3 hours with the hair. A Japanese woman with a huge clit had shown Tu Thoa this method of clit arousal and been amazed that Tu Thoa had cum 3 times as they masturbated together. She had never seen anyone take three orgasms, and even though Tu Thoa still gained an extreme orgasm this way when masturbating she had never lasted more than 45 minutes such was the intensity.

She was nearly cumming just at the thought the challenge of raping and using Kim that night till even Kim's body no longer responded, destroying any pride Kim had before making a broken Kim pleasure her fully.

Kim came to with Tu Thoa squatted over her. To Tu Thoa it didn't matter how many women she had outfucked she still felt the same incredible feeling building up inside her each time. As strong as her first time with her virgin victory over an 18-year-old cousin. It was a Vietnamese custom: as much a part of their culture as the Filipina fist fuck was theirs. Triumph and victory, proving yourself a better woman, domination, power, humiliation of the beaten.

All these feelings welled up inside her as she felt the growing tightness and heaviness in her bladder. It was time. She lowered her pussy to Kim's face, kneeling astride the once proud and gloating Kim, spread her cunt wide apart and delivered the traditional Vietnamese humiliation. She masturbated till she came and as she came relaxed her muscles to cover her rival's face with her hot steaming piss, screeching her victory in a primeval scream that echoed around the room as she hosed Kim's face, hair, breasts and cunt and filled her mouth, ears and eyes with her acrid yellow victory juice. Through the golden rain, Kim could see Tu Thoa taking photo after photo. Proof of her victory. Then she saw Tu Thoa with a huge monstrous dildo in her hand.

"Have you seen my video where I take a horse? This is made from a cast of a horse. It took me 6 years to learn to take it, but you're going to learn in one night." As she talked she covered it with her love juice and wrapped her cunt lips around it. Wriggling the monster to various angles, her face contorted she eased the first inch in herself, and then steadily consumed it in front of Kim's eyes.

"And thank you for your ideas from before," she said. "I hope you're proud to have my name permanently on your precious tit. It will be interesting to see if you enjoy receiving the pain I've got planned for you as much as I will when I give it, because I'm also going to enjoy new ways of raping you every week when you bargain for me to stop tonight."

Withdrawing the dildo from herself and advancing to Kim she said, "Now you know why I'm the best and you're a beaten slut."

12